[REQUEST] Seraphim Sans x Reader

Requested by Firerose23

~~~Your POV.~~~

"Seraphim, come on! We need to head home!" I yelled from the forest.

You maybe wondering why I'm yelling, well my boyfriend, Seraphim, had dragged me out of the house so I can get some fresh air or some sort of sh*t since I've been staying inside the house for too long. Of course we stayed in the forest for awhile since he suggested that we should stay longer, but we ended up staying until nighttime. And he just happened to run off into the forest even more, leaving me behind.

I sighed and decided to find him myself, of course I was scared of going deeper into the forest since I had horrible memories of being in the forest. I felt chills go up my spine but just continued to try to find him. Seraphim doesn't know that I had horrible memories in the forest since I never told him about it since I didn't want him to worry about me.

Once entering the forest, I tried to calm down myself so I wouldn't run out of the forest. Taking a breath every 10 minutes so I wouldn't begin to cry in the middle of the forest, I continued to look for him a while but decided to head back home and wait for him.

Than it hit me, I forgot where I first came here. I started to tear up, afraid if I might die here alone or no one would never find me. Than I heard something near the bushes, I whimpered, not wanting to die yet. I felt tears spill through my eyes and down my cheeks, still hearing things from the bushes.

Looking at the bushes and slowly walking up to it until something jumped out of the bushes, making me stumble back and landing on my bottom. I cried loudly that the point it scared a few birds.

"Oh gezz, sorry (Y/n)! I didn't mean to scare you!" Seraphim panicked

I continued to cry and whimper but felt Seraphim comfort me which calmed me down a bit, all I was doing now was hiccuping every now and than.

"Gezz I'm so sorry, (Y/n)! I didn't think I'd scared you that much..."

"*hic*...It's fine...I shouldv'e...*hic*...told you that I..*hic*..was afraid of the forest.."

Seraphim held me tightly as his wings(???) wrapped around me. I helded onto him like I didn't want to be left behind or be alone.

There was a comfortable silence between us for awhile, until we decided to head back home. Once we got home, I headed up stairs and in the room where we sleep. Laying on the bed for a bit, waiting for sleepiness to take over me.

I felt part of the bed getting heavy, of course I knew it was Seraphim since I know that he's tired. I felt him wrap his arms around me, making me fall asleep....but before I went to sleep I heard him say something....

"I love you, (Y/n). Good night."

♥♥♥THE END♥♥♥

Sorry for taking sooooooo long to finish this!