The Regret(Editing)

By MimiraTheAuthor

"You know what I've decided? I want a divorce!" You and Jung Hoseok, aka Jhope from the well known Kpop group... More

Prologue
Beautiful Day
Visiting Hobi
Visiting Hobi Part 2
Visiting Hobi Part 3
Brunch With Hobi
Update!!!
The Meeting
Hope
Pain
Is Beauty Everything?(fluff and a little smut )
I Need You (Smut)
Meeting Alex.
My birthday and Update!!
Worry
Promise(SMUT included)
Tell Me the Truth
I'm Not Jealous
Was it My Fault?
I Can't Tell Her
He Doesn't Love Me Anymore?
I'm In Love With Her
What Hidden Message?
I Can't Do This Anymore!
I WANT A DIVORCE
I Love You
Why Is He Here And How Did He Find Me?
Uncertainty
When The Time Is Right
I'll Help You Forget Him
I'll Help You Forget Him (Smut Warning!)
Why Does It Still Hurt So Much?
I Don't Want To Lose Her
I Don't Believe You
I Want Her To Still Love Me
Why Does Love Hurt?
I Will Never Stop Loving Noona
I Just Want My Wife Back!
Am I Still In Love With Hobi?
I Missed You
Will You Marry Me?(SMUT!)
Did He Just Call Me Jagiya?
Never Signed The Divorce Papers!?
Now I Can Find Her
I Don't Care...I'm Getting My Wife Back!
Will You Be My Wife Again?
Why Did You Do It?
This Is All For You
❤️~Thank You!!!~❤️

You've Won Me

2.4K 84 17
By MimiraTheAuthor

Y/N POV

For the past week and a half, I still couldn't stop thinking about Hobi again. I thought I would be able to forget him completely but I still loved and cared about him. No matter how many times I tell myself that he's with Alex it still doesn't changed the fact that I still think about him. It was stabbing me in the heart, opening up old wounds...creating new ones. Taehyung  and I been calling each other, talking about the fun times we had when BTS were rookies, how we would stay up almost everynight talking about food and anime, and how much he loved his grandmothers cooking and how he wanted me to meet her. He would also check on me to see if I was ok and if I needed anything. I'd just tell him that I'm tired from unpacking most of the boxes from two weeks ago and just needed time to adjust again. It hurts to lie to him like this. Tae has always been there for me but it felt different. He didn't yell at me for such things, he didn't push me away when he was busy nor did he spend the entire day away from me. He valued my feelings, my weakness, my strengths, and encouraged me to reach out to him when I needed help. Even though I was feeling down slept with each other once, I never wanted it to happen again. But why was I still in love with Hoseok, if I'm getting the much deserved care from Tae? I love Tae but not the love I had with Hobi. Will I ever find answers? Does Hobi still think of me? Where will my heart go?

I laid on the couch closing my eyes, pondering on whether to go for a walk alone or enjoy a ride to the mall and shop for shoes, since we never got the chance to. I decided to go for a quick drive to the mall to shop for some shoe,s in hopes to relieve my stressful mind. I took a quick shower changed into a pair of light blue jeans and a beige blouse and put on a pair of sneakers. I head out the elevator and made my way down to the Uber got in a drove. 

After 25 minutes I walk into the mall and stop by the shoe store. There were so many to chose from and I didn't know where to start. Whenever I went shoe shopping with Hobi he used to freak out and run all across the store and pick out any shoes or heels and make me try them on, hoping that they'll fit me. Most of time they did and I always liked what he picked. I used to laugh at how cute and silly he was when he wanted to make me happy. But him being the sweet and energetic man he was, he always made me happy and I loved him because of it. I snap out of that memory and focused on the shoes I was looking at. 

I hear a deep voice next to me "Can I help you?"

I turn my head to see Tae, smiling gently at me "Oh hey! I didn't know you would be here" I say out of surprise

"I wanted to get you the pair of shoes you wanted a few weeks ago so I dropped by. I didn't think I would bump into you here" He laugh, pushing his hair back slightly.

"Oh really? I mean, you don't have to. But I do appreciate it" I say saying pushing my hair back "I just wanted to have some alone time by shopping for some shoes"

"Since I'm the one with the foot fetish I guess I can help you with trying them on then?" He laughs and pokes me on the arm, playfully.

"Sure! Thank you!" I sit down on the chair and I point at the shoes that I wanted to try. He gets them from the shelf and kneels down and puts them on. 

"Daebak! A perfect fit!" Tae says gleefully

"It is, isn't it?" I smile back at him

"So far I like this one...it matches your beautiful eyes" He looks up at me, staring into my eyes. I blush a little and pat him on the head. "Thank you...I'm flattered" I say covering my blushing red face.

"Lets try another one" I was about to tell him no but he was already up and searches the other side. He comes back with a set of  silver high heels and kneels down again and helps me put them on. "It seems that this one is a perfect fit too." He says 

"Looks like I might buy the entire store then" I belt out a laugh

"Seems so!" He laughs "But you look amazing in them....I want to buy them for you"

"Tae, please you've do-

He cuts me off by putting his finger on my lips "No buts! I just want to see you happy" He says with sincerity and I nod my head with defeat.

"I'll help you put your shoes on. Oh yeah remember when I promised to take you bowling?"

"Oh yeah I almost forgot!" I facepalmed

"Lets go have some fun again." He says putting on my shoes. I felt him playfully tickle my feet and I giggle uncontrollably.

"Tae, stop tickling me! I'm going to fall off this chair!" I say pushing his hands off my feet

"Ok. I'll stop" He stops and continues to put my other shoe onto my other foot. He helps me up and we go to the register to pay for the items. As usual he paid. He takes me by the hand and we walk out the mall.

"Wait! We both brought our cars here!" Tae panics

"It's ok. I took an Uber here. I didn't feel like driving" I shrug

"Aigo! I kind of panicked for a moment" He says with his arm clinging to his chest 

"You remind me of Hobi, getting startled by such sm-" I gasp at my own realization, eyes widen with shock while my hand covered my mouth. "I'm, I'm, I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to bring his name up" 

He walks up to me and takes my hand and holds them "I know Hoseok is still my hyung and I still look up to him, but I can't still believe he put you through so much hurt. I know you didn't mean it. Lets just go have some fun. After all, I didn't come here for vacation to see you sad. I came here because I wanted to see you smile" He lifts my chin up, making me stare at him. He makes a goofy face and I giggle. 

"I want to see that smile while I'm still here!" He takes my hand and we walk to his parked car and got in. We drove to the bowling alley in Downtown LA. We paid for two games, got our bowling shoes and put our stuff in a locker before heading to the lane. We put our names on the board and picked out a bowling ball. 

"I'm going to go a little easy on you since I won the last time" Tae smirks as he prepares to bowl.

"Please. It's because you cheated that's why you won. I'm going to beat you this time" I smirk whilst folding my arms across my chest.

"Tsk, tsk! Lets make another bet then" He smirks.

"Umm no! Not this time! Let's just play without any bets" I chuckle

"Alright. If you say so" He levels the ball to his chin, walks briskly before throwing the ball. The ball goes at a fast pace and strikes all of the pins, making it a strike. I raise my eyebrow, unfazed at how good he his. 

"Your turn, noona" He winks and I roll my eyes and pick up the ball. Just when I was about to roll the ball, Tae comes up from behind me and makes a loud "Boo" sound in my ear, making me scream and lose balance. The ball rolls and enters the gutter, making me lose a good amount of points. I turn around and hit him on the shoulder.

"See you cheated again!" I whine.

"I'll admit I did. I promise it won't happen this time" He laughs and backs away and sits down.

We continued to play for at least an hour and a half. I was getting tired and wanted to go back home and rest. We agreed to go to pick up some takeout before going to my house to at It was the game and I was the last one to bow. The game was tied and I wanted to win so badly this time. I grab the ball, closing my eyes, praying that I win this time. I open my eyes, getting ready to bowl until Tae comes up behind me.

"Noona, before you bowl lets make a tiny bet"

"Umm..OK..Only if it doesn't involve anything extreme like paint ball, skydiving, or mountain climbing" I chuckle

"No, no, nothing extreme this time" He laughs "I know you don't like it when I pay things for you so if I win I'll pay for takeout. If you win, you pay. Is that an OK bet?" He looks at me for approval

"Hmm...OK! I guess that's a good bet" I smile at him.

"Ne. Good luck!" He giggle as he watches.

I level the ball to my chin and let it go. The ball rolls and hits all pins and I get a strike. I jump up and down, happy that I actually beat Tae for once. 

"Yes!!! I won!" I say pointing to him.

He gets up and walks towards me, clapping with defeat.

"Looks like you won. Can't believe it" He says pushing his hair back. 

"I won the game and the bet! Lets go grab something to eat before it's too late" I say happily

"You won two things...you know what else you won?" He comes closer to me.

"No, what is it?" I turn around. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me in for a kiss. His lips crashes into mine. He runs his hand through my hair, as his other hand still held me in place. His kiss was passionate but gentle, making me weak at the knees. I wrap my hand around his neck, deepening the kiss. We slowly pull away from each others faces, staring into each others eyes. 

"You won me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 194 9
Kang Y/n, live in a pack with a very strict Alpha, her father. Her father keeps inviting different alphas from another pack because he wants them to...
1.7M 64K 200
Where Kim (Y/N) experiences more crazy and heartwarming scenarios with her seven brothers. |Book 2| ***Highest Rankings: #74 in Fanfiction on April...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

391K 19.6K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
15.4K 548 31
She was just an employee and a good friend who knew him well and worked for him. But they didn't know they'll become more than that. One day she went...