The Bodyguard (A Monsta X Fan...

By seastarssaki

Inspired by the completion of the Bodyguard (An EXO Fanfiction), I have decided to make a similar story line... More

Chapter One: A Cover Up
Chapter Two: Coming Home
Chapter Three: First Time for Everything
Chapter Four: Person of Interest
Chapter Five: Fated Encounter
Chapter Six: Thanks for the Meal
Chapter Seven: Call Back
Chapter Eight: Moving In
Chapter Nine: First Day
Chapter Ten: A Day in the Life
Chapter Eleven: Pranks
Chapter Twelve: Vendetta
Chapter Thirteen: BBQ and Ideal Types
Chapter Fifteen: Vacation
Chapter Sixteen: Taking Flight
Chapter Seventeen: Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Beach Time
Chapter Nineteen: Fins
Chapter Twenty: Party Time
Chapter Twenty One: Hoes in Different Area Codes
Chapter Twenty Two: Octopi and Coffee Dates
Chapter Twenty Three: About Last Night
Chapter Twenty Four: Sushi
Chapter Twenty Five: Stalker
Chapter Twenty Six: Think Again
Chapter Twenty Seven: It Doesn't Translate
Chapter Twenty Eight: Terms of Service
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hiding Place
Chapter Thirty: Kiss and Tell
Chapter Thirty One: Duel
Chapter Thirty Two: Leaving Paradise
Thirty Three: Coffee Prince
Chapter Thirty Four: Barriers
Chapter Thirty Five: Unknown Caller
Chapter Thirty Six: Walk of Shame
Chapter Thirty Seven: A Plan
Chapter Thirty Eight: Revenge
Chapter Thirty Nine: Club
Chapter Forty: See You Later
Chapter Forty One: London
Chapter Forty Two: Amsterdam
Chapter Forty Three: Madrid
Chapter Forty Four: Chicago
Chapter Forty Five: Newark
In Need of Inspiration
Chapter Forty Six: Dallas
Chapter Forty Seven: Spending the Night in Jail
Chapter Forty Eight: Coming Clean
Chapter Forty Nine: Fall Out
Chapter Fifty: Dinner and a Show
Chapter Fifty One: Choi's Anatomy
Chapter Fifty Two: Interview
Chapter Fifty Three: Wanderer
Chapter Fifty Four: Encore
Chapter Fifty Five: Fly Little Bird
Chapter Fifty Six: Scars
Chapter Fifty Seven: Useless Praise
Prologue: Home Again
Prologue 2: Where You Been?
Prologue 3: Back and I'm Better
Prologue Four: Lights Out
Wonho
Wonho 2
Hyungwon
Hyungwon 2
Changkyun
Changkyun 2
Changkyun 3
Shownu
Shownu 2
Kihyun
Kihyun 2
Minhyuk
New Story!!
Thanks for 50k!
A Sad Day For Monbebe

Chapter Fourteen: Let's Work Out

3K 127 38
By seastarssaki

"Do you have a gym around here?" I asked during breakfast the next morning. Monsta X did not have a schedule for the day, and I needed to stay in shape.

Hyungwon looked up from his bowl of cereal, somehow annoyed by me asking questions so early in the morning, "The gym? You want to workout?"

I nodded.

"Workout? Gym?" Wonho asked from across the room. He had blended himself up a protein shake and was sipping it through a straw, "I'm down. Let's go!"

"I'll join too." Shownu said, peeking his head out from the bedroom. He was in the middle of changing and was shirtless again.

'Does he own a shirt?' I thought, turning back to my breakfast of rice and steamed eggs.

"We have a gym at the agency," Wonho winked, "So you don't have to pay for a membership."

"Perfect!" I said, trying to finish my food off as quickly as possible.

Once Shownu came out of the room, I went in to change into my exercise clothing. It was a red sports bra and matching high-waisted leggings, I zipped up a black wind breaker over to cover myself up until we got to the gym. I put on my running shoes and came out of the bedroom.

"Ready!" I hummed.

Shownu and Wonho were now dressed and ready too. Wonho was wearing a tank top that had the side cut out, showing off his muscles. Shownu was just wearing a regular tank top and basketball shorts.

"Okay, let's get going!" Wonho replied, walking towards the door.

"Hold up!" We heard someone say behind us. I turned to see Hyungwon stumbling out of his bedroom. He had on a t-shirt and basketball shorts, a sweat band around his head. "I'm coming with you!"

Wonho and Shownu raised their eyebrows at Hyungwon, I was equally as confused.

"But you never go to the gym." Wonho protested.

"Yeah, you hate lifting weights." Shownu added.

"New year, new me." Hyungwon shrugged, "I'm trying to get a six pack too, you know? Come on, let's go."

Hyungwon led the way out of the dorm, Shownu and Wonho exchanging glances as they followed after him. The boys had all put on hats so that no one would hopefully recognize them as we walked down the street.

Wonho led the way into the building and down the hall to the gym. It was about the same size as the gym I went to in America. There were rows and rows of cardio and weight machines.

"So let's start with a warm up." Wonho suggested.

"I usually do ten minutes of cardio to start." I said.

"That works." Shownu smiled.

We all picked our own favorite cardio machines. I usually liked to use the elliptical, Shownu and Wonho picked the treadmill. Hyungwon struggled on the bike machine.

I put in my headphones and listened to Beyoncè while warming up.

'I'm going to destroy these guys in weights.' I thought, smirking to myself. 'They'll see who the real body builder is.'

Once we were done warming up, we convened by the weight machines.

"So what day is it?" Wonho asked.

"Tuesday?" Hyungwon said, confused.

"Not that kind of day." Shownu laughed.

"Personally, leg day is a favorite for me." I said.

"Leg day it is!" Wonho chuckled.

The four of us stood on individual platforms, I loaded up weight plates on my bar. I decided to start easy with 180 pounds. 

"Wow, 180?" Shownu stared at the weights, "You can do that?"

"Oh course." I smirked, puffing up my chest. I was feeling quite confident with myself.

"Prove it." Hyungwon said, arms crossed. "I bet she can't even do it."

I picked up that bar, putting it on my shoulders. I was a bit rusty because I hadn't lifted for over a week, but squatted the weight twelve times.

"Wow, you're really strong." Wonho gasped.

'You haven't seen nothing yet.'

The guys squatted their weights, Wonho and Shownu were doing about the same weight that I was, for three sets until we moved on to the next thing.

"I'm tired..." Hyungwon muttered. He was squatting much less than the rest of us, but I admired his effort.

"I knew you would be!" Shownu laughed, "You never lift weights."

'So much for 'new year new me''

Next, we started doing deadlifts. I wasn't very good at deadlifts so I lessened the weight to 80 pounds. Shownu and Wonho were deadlifting about 120, while Hyungwon did 60.

As I started to get hot during the workout, I took of the wind breaker. Now I was exercising in just a sports bra and leggings. The guys seemed surprised, I guess most girls here didn't work out in just sports bras and pants.

After we were done with that set and my muscles were starting to feel tired, we moved on to do lunges and then some core exercises.

"Man, I'm beat." Wonho sighed, laying on his back after he had finished the last set of crunches.

I sat up, looking down at my now very tired legs. "Me too." I muttered.

"Hyungwon, are you asleep?" Shownu asked, poking a passed out Hyungwon.

"Wow, he's really asleep." Wonho laughed.

"At least he finished all of the sets though." I shrugged. I didn't think he'd survive the whole workout.

Those of us that were consciou, finished off the workout by doing a cool down run for ten more minutes. We thought Hyungwon would wake up by then, but he was still out cold.

I poked him with my foot.

"You sure he's okay?" I asked Wonho and Shownu.

"Yeah, he's just a lazy guy." Shownu laughed.

"We're going to have to carry him." Wonho said.

"I'll carry him!" I suggested.

'This will show them!'

Wonho and Shownu both looked surprised that I had offered.

"Are you sure about that?" Shownu asked.

"Yeah, I usually carry him when he falls asleep." Wonho added.

'Aww. That would be cute to see. But no.'

"I can do it." I said, leaning down to grab onto Hyungwon's arm so I could piggyback him back to the house.

"Hold on." Wonho said, standing in front of me so he could put the hat on Hyungwon's head. "Okay, now we're good."

Hyungwon was pretty light, I guessed we weight about 140 pounds. I squatted much more than that, my best record being 250, so it was like a brisk walk in the park for me.

As we exited the building, we passed some female trainees that fangirled over the boys. Then they noticed me carrying Hyungwon and glared.

'They just wished they could carry a Monsta X member.' I thought to myself, laughing. But they didn't have nearly enough leg strength.

As we walked the streets back to the dorm, our cover was blown. A couple of fans recognized Hyungwon first, because it was odd to see a girl piggybacking a man, and then secondly Wonho and Shownu. I thought I might have to throw hands. But the fans were very respectful and kept their distance after saying hello and getting pictures.

Once we were in the dorm, most of the guys were gone. I would have assumed that they went to meet with friends or family (maybe secret girlfriends that I would soon find out about). Hyungwon was still passed out, and I decided to tuck him into bed. I kicked open the bedroom door while Wonho and Shownu made themselves food.

Hyungwon normally slept on the top bunk, but I wasn't about to throw him up there, so I tucked him into Shownu's bed.

'This man is a sleeping machine.'

I stared at his modelesque face for a moment before turning to leave. I had other things to do anyway, like play video games or watch TV. But just as I was about to walk out I felt Hyungwon grab my wrist and pull me onto the bed with him.

I fell on the mattress next to him, about to scream obscenities at him, when I saw that he was still asleep.

'I've seen this shit in dramas, but I didn't think this happened in real life.'

"Don't go..." He muttered in his sleep.

Hyungwon's grip on my wrist was super tight, so I decided my best move was to wake him up. I tried to think of the best method to rouse him, but I would probably hurt him if I hit him.

Luckily, he woke up before I had to do anything.

Hyungwon's eyes opened slowly, his face inches away from mine, and then widened when he noticed what was going on.

"What are you doing?" He yelled, sitting up suddenly and letting go of my wrist.

"I should ask you that." I scoffed, standing up, "You're the one that pulled me into bed with you!"

Hyungwon turned red before rushing out of bed and pushing past me to exit the room.

'He's a weird guy...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 498 27
Y/n is a new student in Seoul, South Korea. She was born and raised in Gwangju, South Korea with her older brother by one year named Chae Hyungwon. H...
4.5K 291 51
Starting a new role at Starship, Eunchae is excited. She is working closely with Monsta X and soon develops very close relationships with some of the...
15.5K 363 49
A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thriller, Horror ° Stray Kids FanFiction AU!! ...
44K 2K 29
"They kissed. Messily, but so desperate to feel something." Minho is a corrupt secret agent. There is nothing more that he wants than to finally bre...