Through The Lens (Vkook Smut)...

By xanaxanaxanaxxxx

After nearly giving up on finding a model for his nude charity shoot, photographer Taehyung discovers a young... More

Looking for a model
At the apartment
The photoshoot
After the shoot
No more waiting
Getting hotter
The perfect night

Sleepy bunny

5.9K 189 10
By xanaxanaxanaxxxx

Taehyung yawned and stretched his arms. "It's getting late, we should probably go to sleep now." Jungkook didn't respond. "Jungkook?" Taehyung said softly. He could hear faint snoring coming from the younger.

Taehyung shook his head, smiling to himself. He stood up and picked up the younger. Jungkook wrapped his arms and legs around the elder, burying his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Is someone sleepy?" Taehyung chuckled, kissing Jungkook's cheek as he walked to his bedroom. Jungkook nodded and yawned softly.

Taehyung opened the door to his bedroom and walked over to the bed. He pulled back the covers and gently placed Jungkook on the bed.

Before pulling the covers over Jungkook, he grabbed some baby wipes from his bedside table and gently cleaned the cum from the younger's abs. He did the same to himself, wondering how Jungkook managed to make such a mess.

Afterwards, Taehyung got in the bed with Jungkook and turned the light off, pulling the covers over the both of them.

Taehyung was surprised when he felt the younger's hand grab his arm and force him into a cuddle. He chuckled softly and held the younger. "Goodnight, Kookie." He said softly and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight, Tae." The sleepy younger replied.

Taehyung closed his eyes and gently stroked Jungkook's hair until they both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 72 12
❛. ? 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵𝘴 , ❛ 𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘋𝘌 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ; ━ ✭. 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝟶𝟶𝟷 ' svt added members...
14K 198 14
[ongoing] Book of oneshot for Vkook... Just mere thoughts ↝Oneshots © fugitivescore |2020
507K 18.9K 30
All Mia Starr wanted was a normal summer. But what does she get instead? A job as a receptionist at her mother's elite matchmaking company, Cupid's I...
782K 29K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...