The Blonde Archer

By petitefirecracker

"Trust me babe you will love me."- Violet Mickelson ••••••••••••••••••• ""The gasp around the room was deadly... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Character Sketch
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Dont call me
This is Me
Flip flops
Say No
Fire in my soul.
Characters?
Sorry
Fighting him
I don't need love
She left
Fight Me Not
Trust me You love me
Babe
Winter chills
Dance Partner
You
Little black dress
Lone Wolf
Almost Kisses
Home
Stolen kissxs (part one)
New story!
Stolen Kissis (part two)
Family meetings
Another kiss
Bloom
We won baby
Late Night Dances
Hope for the future
Alpha James
Yellow dress
Marks
Time skip.
The final battle
Not a chapter
Eight Days
Lost Unknown
Chance
Ian
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Thoughts?
The Blonde Alpha
Here we go

I don't care

13.3K 314 36
By petitefirecracker

Violet POV

I stalked over to the pack-house.
My white dress open free , I didn't not bother to hide it. I wanted people to know I was coming, I wanted people to know I was coming from a far.

"Excuse me Miss, you can not enter the pack house in that dress. Alpha said only dark colored clothes permitted." I tired to ignore the wolf and walk around him but his hand landed firmly on my arm. " miss I do not want to repeat my"

"Cut it out." A Familiar face walked around me and gently removed the guards hand from me.

Sean

"Warrior Sean, alpha Jace told us to not to let anyone , dressed in the wrong way into the packhouse." The other guests stated eyes darting from me to the floor in front of Sean in submission.

"Do you not recognize her, she is our pack warrior, and you are disrespecting her just by looking at her."

"But Warrior Sean, Jace said that His Mate is our new PW .."

"So you telling me." Sean interrupted." That if she was in the field in the middle of the war. You would leave her to defend herself and not protect your Luna."

"No sir I will protect my Luna."

"Exactly so how can someone be both Luna and PW?"

"They can't..."

"Exactly!" I interrupted," now please can I get through"
I was tired of there wasteful arguing , I needed to get into that packhouse.

"You can go Violet."

I started to make my way to the packhouse.

Just a couple of hours ago I was in a coma, a dream like state...and here I am ready to cause commotion within the pack. Not a trace of weakness not a trace of illness....not a trace of a wolf.
It's like I woke up and had been reborn as a human..with all my past emotion, past feels gone.

I expected to hear people talking , having fun and drinking as I walked into the pack house. But I heard nothing. Nothing except for one voice.
Damn I missed that voice. Sliding through the door I made my way to stand by the tall curtains. Will all the drama currently going on in the center of the hall...no one recognized me.

Emma whispered something to my sister and the girls before a satisfied smirk made its way into her face.

For the life of me I could not hear what my sister replied. Something though I smirked and judging from Emma's face she definitely knew something was up...I should normally be able to hear from here.

With that the girls pulled out their coats revealing their outfits.. damn my sister knows how to be the evil twin ...

The look on her face was definitely worth it . This was the perfect moment.
I started to cup clap. That definetly caught everyone's attention . Viola and Emma both then their attention to me.

"Violet!"

In a second Jace was across the room to me , pulling me into his arms and twisting me around.
"I am so sorry baby girl... I didn't mean - the bond- it's not an excuse- I acted impulsively. Dammit Violet thank gosh you ok."
I pulled away as he set me down.

"It's ok Jace , but I am not ok."

With that I side stepped him walking to my sister, my shoes slapping against the floor as everyone stared. I hugged my sister whispering thanks in her ear.

She knew for what.

Soon my dad and mum joined our family hug ...with all the girls thereafter.

The other wolves were still quite watching the reunion that is until my dad shouted.
"My daughter is Back everyone let's party"

"You little Bi-"

Before Emma could even reach me , Jace's hand was wrapped around her , pulling her into him.

"Don't do this know Emma we have guests."

"Yes guests who were invited to celebrate me and not her but look how that's changed."
Through Emma's eyes I saw her wolf step forward baring her teeth at me.

"You you pathetic human!"

I stood back," Excuse me, what did you just call me."

"I called you a human, it's what you are now arnt you ..you smell of them... where did your wolf go Violet."
She smiled mockingly at me and soon I saw the people around us gently lift their faces to smell the air ... and by many of their faces I knew she was right.

I smelled human.

"Maybe she is gone ..she just needs time to heal like I did. She would be back. Don't you worry Emma, cause when she does..."

"You mean if she does."

"Listen here Luna." Viola spoke sarcastically," my sister doesn't need a wolf to kick your hind . She can do it with just her weapon of choice."

"Let's go outside then. Give these guests a real show."

My widened up in shock.
I just healed today and not even fully . I won't have the power to take on a Luna female.

"Alpha ...there is a fight happining on western borders. Alpha Ian and his beta."

A young pack warrior quickly disrupted our discussion with this news. Immediately Jace turned and started to stalk towards the door.

All of us girls hot on his trail

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"This is all your fault Ian, if you just let fate win . We wouldn't be in this position! I wouldn't be in this position. You put me in this position! Your apparent beta and best friend. You used to say say... you know you used to say a lot and I can't even trust your word anymore."

I didn't need wolf hearing to hear Reese. He was loud and accusing .
We rushed through the bushes till we came to pack grounds. Ian was standing in front of Reese. With both Dylan and Dave holding Reese back.

"Reese..." my sisters eyes watered. She hasn't seen her mate in weeks and now he is here, right in front of her.

But there was one problem.

He was drunk.

It takes a lot to get a wolf drunk...he would seriously have to over do it. Have to push the limits of drinking especially to stay drunk.

"Stay back Viola, he isn't in his right mind." Dave shouted to us.

"Now you won't even let me see my own damn mate!" Reese was angry you could almost feel the anger rolling of him in waves.

"You!." I looked up to see Reese pointing a drunken finger in my direction." You caused my mate to leave me and come to you! You stole my mate!" He shouted his voice echoing.

"DAMMIT BETA REESE AS AlPHA OF THIS PACK I ORDER YOU TO STIO THIS NONSENSE OR LEAVE THE PACK GROUNDS."
Jace was fuming. There was a lot of important people at the pack house today. A fight breaking out would be the worst.

"Let me take him back to my house, if anyone can stop this it's me." Viola said taking a slow step towards her mate.

"Let me help you. I don't trust leaving this drunk male with you sis." Cam states walking with Viola to Reese.

You could see Reese starting to calm down the closer Viola got to him.

He obediently listens to her and walks away with cam back to the direction of home.

"Violet! You okay!." I didn't have to wait long before Dylan's hands were wrapped around me twirling me around."I was so damn worried!"

I smiled....no matter how many crap people their are in the world there are a few you can make you day.

"Don't worry Dyl I am a strong girl." I returned the hug. But before my hands made their way fully around his body, I was flying across the field.

Having no wolf, no extra pair of eyes watching for me, I did t see Ian coming up from behind me wrenching me away from Dyl. With a little to much strength. I couldn't help it. I'm light, with less control of my body now.

I closed my eyes. Waiting for impact. Impact that never come.

Midair I was caught.

Hands on my waists and lips to my cheek.

Comment and Vote ♥️
Not edited
Question of the day:

Which boy?

Alpha Ian

Alpha Xander

Alpha Stefan

Alpha Jace

Beta Reece

Beta Cam

Delta Dylan

PW Dave

Warrior Sean

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 43.3K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
1.2M 26.6K 21
Hard Mate Series Book 2. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** "I, Chace Winchester, reject you, Alyssa Jackson, as my mate and Luna...
1.1M 41.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...