Gabriel x reader

Od ollie_tree

(y/n) winchester is Sam's twin. she has her issues but don't tell the boys. she's fallen for the arch angel g... Více

chapter one: meeting up.
cas is back.
puppy dog eyes

on the case.

2.7K 79 18
Od ollie_tree

We pulled up at the hotel as i woke up. Gabe had left before we did. I wanted him to stay but i didn't wanna come off creepy or anything. I already kinda miss him. We grab our stuff and get into the hotel room. I collapsed on the bed nearest to me.

"Mine." I call. The boys luagh.

"You luagh but i will cut you." I say compleatly serious. I feel like I'm being watched. Oddly though i don't mind. Donno. I fall asleep waking the next morning before the boys. I see a dark red rose next to me with a few cherry lollipops. I giggle getting up and putting the rose in a vase. Why would he leave me a rose? Why on my bed?

"Thanks, Gabe." I happily giggle. Cas is sitting in a chair watching Dean sleep.

"He stayed about two hours before leaving those." The angel spoke. I blush.

"Stayed doing what?" I ask. Castiel's response was quick but in a curious voice.

"Watching you sleep."

I excuse this as the bordem of an angel. I mean cas watches sam and dean sleep when he's bored right? I walk into the bathroom and take a shower before changing.

I smile and walk out to find the boys awake and eating. Sam looks up at me and smiles while i unwrap a cherry lollipop and put it in my mouth. I sat down at my computer looking at the articles about three young girls found dead with 'odd markings' and drained of blood. I look over the article. Three high school age girls from the same church. Curiously i look up at sam.

"Vampires?" I ask. He looks up at me.

"No clue. We're going to see the bodies in an hour." He responds. I nod and sit back down. An hour later they leave and i get bored quickly. I hear flapping wings and turn around. My whisky eyed arch angel stands behind me. I giggle and take my lollipop out of my mouth. He smiles at me.

"Hey Gabe! Thanks for the sweets." I greet.

"No problem, doll." He luaghs a little. I roll my eyes but don't correct him. I quickly get bored and he snaps play cherry pie from no where and everywhere at the same time. I LOVE this song. And he knows it. I jump up swaying my hip dancing to the music and running my hands over my body. Its all fun for the first two minutes or so. I dance Gabe watches. Then i feel him grab my arm. I try to pull away but i can't. He looks at me untill i calm then pulls my sleeve up. I keep my eyes on the ground. He doesn't speak for a while and the music stops at some point. I still absolutely refuse to look up at him. Not wanting to see the look in his whisky brown eyes while i nervously stand there waiting for him to speak.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

858K 52.8K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
410K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...