Players Get Lonely Too - A M...

By NelajRechtas15

A few nights after Izuku and Bakugo's fight, Ochako pays him a visit; one she soon will never forget... More

One Lonely Night
And To No Surprise!
Makeup And Over, Go Down And Under!
Just Hurry Up
Mall-icious Escapades! : The Beginning
Mall-cious Escapades II- The Sequel
Mall-icious Escapades Part 3- When Will It Ever End!?
Mall-icious Escapades: The Final Chapter
A Night To Remember, Part 1
Chapter 11 And Onward? (also annoucements on other fanfics and more)
A Night To Remember, Part 2
Small Hiatus
A Night To Remember, Part 3
A Night To Remember - True Infatuation
Music To Her Ears
I Quit
Great Art I Forgot To Show Part 1 of 2
Great Art I Forgot To Show Part 2 of 2
What Now?
Wasn't Expecting This
I Made A Mistake
So...
Sir!

So About Last Night...

17.8K 286 579
By NelajRechtas15

(Early in the morning, the lounging areas are nearly full on a beautiful day.)

(Inside of the dorms of U.A. High School...)

Izuku Midoriya awakes to find his friend, Ochako Uraraka, in his bed. Izuku yawns then turns to see Ochako, sleeping soundly right next to him. "Aaaahhh!", he starts but covers his scream, careful not to wake her. He shakes nervously, however, coincidentally moving the bed.

"Deku, stop shaking...I'm trying to sleep...", Ochako groaned at him.

Immediately, Izuku apologized to his friend. "I-I'm sorry, Uraraka! I didn't mean to wake you!"

Stretching her arms out, Ochako starts to laugh. "Relax, Deku. I'm just messing with you." The green-haired teenager was wide-eyed with his jaw open. "What?", she asked, leaning her body side to side. The bright rays of sunlight showed off Uraraka's toned body, short brown maple hair, and gorgeous smile.

"Deku, are you al—?" At that moment, she was lost for words. This was the first time she had saw Izuku shirtless. His curly hair shined, while his rock-hard abs glistened in the sunlight. His muscles seem to come out of nowhere, considering his costume made him look sort of skinny. That was far from the case, though, as seen by Uraraka, his upper body looks more than just amazing. "Wow.", she said, the only word coming to her mind at the moment.

"Huh?", said Izuku as if snapped out of a fantasy.

"Um, n-nothing...", replied Ochako, her smile attempting to hide her pink blush.

"Well, while we're awake now, you want to get some breakfast?", Izuku asked softly.

"Sure. Just give me two minutes!" the cheery girl replies.

"A-alright, great!" Izuku watches as Ochako walks into the bathroom. 'This can't be real', he thinks to himself. 'It happened. We kissed last night...Does she even remember?'

Meanwhile, in the lounge area...

"Dude, guess what I found last night?"

"Please don't tell me more "sources" are what kept you up last night?", Denki Kaminari said to his classmate, and perv, Minoru Mineta. Kaminari stood brushing his teeth, with a glass of water and the nearby sink next to him. On the other side, Mineta sat at the table before them, turned in his seat to face Kaminari. Along with them were a few other students. These included hotheaded Katsuki Bakugo, kind-hearted Eijiro Kirishima, jokester Hanta Sero, heavy lifter Mezo Shoji, and friendly loner Fumikage Tokoyami.

"N-no...but what if it was?", Mineta asks, his face more engaged than usual.

"Then I'd do my best to stay away briefly....", Kaminari tells him, with his toothbrush swaying wildly through his mouth. He then spits into the sink next to him.

"How unsanitary...", Tokoyami says under his breath.

"More like disgusting.", chimes in Sero, feeling a little uneasy watching Kaminari.

"You need to set your standards a little higher, dude. And get some soundproof walls...", the yellow-haired teen jokes to Mineta.

"They're already high enough!", the purple-haired boy yells at Kaminari.

"Higher standards, Mineta.", the electric teen whispers aloud.

"Hey, shut up, you damn idiots!" Bakugo said, his explosive personality silencing the two. "I'm trying to watch TV, so shut it!"

"Bakugo, relax!" Kirishima butts in, "What's got you all angered this early, anyway?"

Bakugo calms his tone down just a bit towards his friend. "I barely slept last night, thanks to some of you!" Mineta turns to see Bakugo's intense stare and faces back to Kaminari, terrified.

Around the corner, Jiro Kyoka and Momo Yaoyorozu walk into the room.

"Morning, you two!" Kaminari says, before spitting out into the sink.

"That's uncalled for.", Yaoyorozu says trying not to look at him too much.

"Yeah, don't you have a room for that?" Jirou butts in, taking any chance to make fun of her friendly rival.

"Seriously dude, I've been wondering about that...", Kirishima adds to the conversation. "You never just, ya know, brush your teeth in your room?"

"I-it's complicated, alright?!" Kamanari exclaims in a somewhat panicked voice. "We all can't be perfect okay?!"

"But it doesn't have to...okay.", Sero starts to question but gives up on trying.

"And what's so complicated about being hygienic in your bathroom?", Jirou asks, relaxing on one of the couches near Yaoyorozu. Before either of them can get a word in, though, Toru Hagakure and Mina Ashido come into the living area, frantic looks on their faces. Well, at least visibly on Mina.

"Have you guys seen Uraraka?", Hagakure asks with what can only be imagined as a worried look on her face.

"Yeah, she didn't answer when one of the girls told us to get her up a few minutes ago.", Mina adds into the conversation.

"Hm, that's strange...", Yaoyorozu says, her hand cupped around her chin as in a state of thought. "She's one of the few to be quite early than most of us. Has something gotten her a bit down?"

"Most likely, she's just sleeping in, like Sato and Todoroki are.", Mina said, a yawn escaping her mouth.

"Well, don't worry.", Yaoyorozu said, straightening her posture as she got up from one of the couches. "I'll go check in on her once more. Maybe on Midoriya, too. We haven't seen him here yet..."

"So what about Deku? Let him sleep. The less I have to deal with that nerd, the better.", Bakugo spat out in his usual negative remarks towards his childhood friend.

"I'm still going, Bakugo. Like it or not."

"Do whatever you want. I'm gone." The sandy-haired teen left, taking his plate of food with him. As he stalked off to his room, his mind wanders back onto the topic of conversation. 'Round Face and Deku, huh?' the blond thinks to himself. 'They better not be doin' anything stupid...'

"Jeez, what's his deal with Midoriya?", Kirishima asked raising an eyebrow at what just unfolded.

"Who knows? Best to let him be left alone than to stir a hornet's nest if you ask me.", Sero said, eating cereal he just poured while everyone was talking.

Yaoyorozu began to slowly exit whilst everyone was starting to conversate. The Creation Quirk user ran some thoughts through her head as she headed to Midoriya's room since that was the closest. Both Uraraka and Midoriya were missing. Usually, she wouldn't mind too much about this, just wanting to focus on whatever was best suited for her or her mind. But with the way Mina and Hagakure were (maybe in Hagakure's case) looking, they seemed very concerned for the brown-haired girl. Tsuyu Asui, one of Uraraka's closest friends, was asleep, so there was no need to wake her to find the young girl. And again, what would keep Uraraka, let alone Midoriya, resting so late?

The ponytailed girl walked slowly towards his room, careful not to wake anyone on the floor. Yaoyorozu knocks on the door. After only seconds of doing so, she could tell it was his dorm if not by the nameplate, then by a shrill scream on the other side of the door. She heard a bit of shuffling, and then a loud bang on what sounded like the floor.

"Midoryia, you alright in there?", she asked, holding an ear to the door. Unfortunately, the door was a bit open from the previous night, and Yaoyorozu nearly fell flat on her face. "Waah!" She screamed a bit, before regaining her balance incredibly quick. However, that's not why she screamed, at least not after her next discovery.

"M-Midoriya?"

"Y-yes?", the nervous teen asked, his stutter coming back to him quickly.

"Where are your clothes?", Momo asks him, blushing to look at his body. Like everyone else, no one saw Izuku's built figure, only half of it when they were training, or during the sports festival. So like Uraraka, she was a little stunned to see her classmate look like a 15-year-old male model.

"W-what?! Th-They're right h-here!" Izuku exclaims, standing up to reveal his shorts on, and a shirt on the ground. "I-I was trying to g-get d-d-dressed when y-you knocked..."

"Oh, sorry. I was just checking on you to see if you were ok. Have you seen—?"

Momo was cut off by the bathroom door opening, revealing Ochako standing there in a towel, still dripping from the shower she just took. She hadn't noticed Momo there yet.

"Sorry, Deku, I didn't mean to take so...." She looked at Momo, with Momo looking at her, and then Izuku, then back at her. "......long....". The Zero Gravity Quirk User stood frozen as if time itself had stopped. All three of the U.A. students were frozen in place. A look of confusion grew on Momo's face, thinking of not-so-great thoughts of the two at the moment. Izuku was sweating profusely, staring at Yaoyorozu and Uraraka unintentionally, while shaking uncontrollably. Uraraka was just shocked that someone found them out so quickly, let alone the Class President, and somebody as smart as Yaoyorozu.

"Uraraka. What're you doing here?", Yaoyorozu asked, still shocked to find the young girl in Midoriya of all people's room.

"I, um, well...I came here last night...", she started, looking at the floor while speaking to her.

"What?!" As much as she wanted to be like Ida and yell at the two, she simply just sighed. "Hold on," she said, before walking towards the door and closing it so no one could hear. "What's going on here?"

And so Uraraka and Midoriya explain the events of last night, the raw emotions in their conversations, and how they all unfolded. Yaoyorozu could only look at them with a mixture of shock, anger surprisingly, yet and happiness. The range of emotions coming from her gave both Uraraka and Izuku chills.

"So you're telling me Ochako came to your room, you then let her inside, you two talked like usual, then you both confessed your feelings to each other, kissed, and fell asleep together? All while knowing the risk of Aizawa catching you two, or any one of us for that matter?" Momo paused as she listened to herself, then focused her attention back on her friends. "Suffice to say, this sounds like the cheesiest romance I've ever heard of. But I can't say it's not sweet, or even less romantic!" she says smiling at the two, who look more confused than anything.

"Yaoyorozu, you alright? Cause it seems like you just said you liked this...You're not even upset?", Izuku asked, his stutter unexpectedly gone.

"I'm fine. Besides, I'm not like Ida, you know?" she said with a slight. Just the thought of what their class representative would think, let alone say, made them all shudder. "What you should worry about, however, is what the class'll say. Or Aizawa."

"Holy crap! I forgot about that!" Izuku said with fear taking over him. The shy teenager wasn't used to having a girlfriend, and he sure wasn't going to be happy being teased about it. At least without having a serious breakdown first.

Ochako was the first to notice this, Momo right behind her. "Deku, calm down! We don't have to tell them if you don't want to...", she said, laying her right hand on his shoulder.

"A-are you s-s-sure?", Izuku asked though he was still hesitant to be too confident yet.

"Yes, silly!" Uraraka says, grabbing his cheek softly. "We don't have to rush or anything for everyone to know we're dating. I know how nervous you get, and...who's to say I'm not feeling the same way, too?" A deep red blush covers her face, as she looks into Izuku's jade eyes with passion. 'If Yao-Momo weren't here, I don't think I could resist feeling those soft lips.' she thought to herself.

"I don't think it'll be any more obvious, you two." Yaoyorozu cut in. "Almost the whole class knows how close you two are, how much you hang out, and even your feelings before you told each other."

"Was it that obvious?" Ochako asked, her blush deepening.

"Aizawa could see it a mile away if he ever cared for that sort of thing..." Yaoyorozu said with a little smirk.

Izuku looked up at his new girlfriend, slightly standing up. "W-w-well, if we're going to g-get some b-breakfast, we b-better h-hurry!" he said, trying to sound confident and forget about what Yaoyorozu told them.

"You're right, Midoriya. Hopefully yo,u guys still have something left to eat..", she told him, standing up as he did seconds ago. "I believe we should head out now. After Uraraka gets dressed, of course."

Both the curly-haired teen and Zero Gravity Quirk user froze. Uraraka had completely forgotten she was only in a towel and was distracted from putting on clothes due to talking with Yaoyorozu. And how Izuku didn't notice, freak out, or get nervous was a surprise to both girls.

"I-I'll be d-d-d-downstairs, then! S-See you d-down th-there, Yao-Momo, and Uraraka!" Izuku said rushing towards the elevator as not to see his girlfriend nude.

"Classic Midoriya..", Yaoyorozu laughed to herself. "Well, I'll be downstairs too, Uraraka. Don't take too long." Soon, Yaoyorozu was on the elevator with Izuku, then the doors closed, and they were down.

Uraraka smiled before she closed the door. 'That's my boyfriend...and I couldn't be happier....'

Sorry for the long wait! I'm trying to apply for college real soon, and have to take my SAT in a few days. I hope you guys enjoy part 2 of this, well, who knows how long a story I'm making. I have many things in the works, for My Hero Academia, my series' Cast The Die! and Nia and Tammy, and a little spin-off to another My Hero Academia story (not this one). Have a great day, and hope you guys enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.3K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
26.1K 434 29
While getting supplies for the dorm to welcome Eri. Izuku and Ochako are ambushed by an unknown gang of villains. The aftermath will force them to co...
Scars By Bafragur

Fanfiction

485 11 1
Ochako got hurt a lot more during her fight with Katsuki during the sports festival. She has a permanent reminder of this day now. Izuku helps her to...
132 5 6
Two young pro-hero hopefuls in training. She's quiet, standoffish-almost. A weird air of mystery and desperation that he recognizes all too-well. He...