The Dark Element (ABANDONED A...

By Eau_de_Glace

BoBoiBoy is terrified. Something dark is happening. Admiral Tarung is ignorant and Commander CiCiKo doesn't c... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One: Ochobot's Helping Hand
Chapter 2: Friendship Over (Fang) Part 1
Chapter Four: Friendship Over (Ying)
Author's Note 2 (Not a Chapter)
Author's Note 3 (Not a chapter, sorry)
Chapter Five: Friendship Over (Yaya) Or Not
Chapter Six: I'm Sorry
Random Chapter (My exams)
Chapter Seven: BoBoiBoy Dark
Chapter Eight: Permanently Split
Chapter Nine: Help
Chapter Ten: The Mission and Planet Glace
Chapter Eleven: BoBoiBoy Ice
Chapter Twelve: Problems Arise
Chapter Thirteen: Light Prevails
Chapter Fourteen: Waking Up and Decisions
Chapter Fifteen: Dark and Void
Author's Note (Again)
Chapter Sixteen: Warning Attack
Not a Chapter (I just want to share something)
Announcement
I lost... I'm sorry... (A sort of rant)
Chapter Seventeen: The Game Begins
Chapter Eighteen: Back to Earth
Should I or Should I Not?
Chapter Nineteen: Landing and Vacation
Chapter Twenty: Restored Brotherhood
Chapter Twenty-One: The New Girl
Chapter Twenty-two: Attacks, Assassins and Siblings
Chapter Twenty-three: Stories and Teams
Chapter Twenty-four: Join Us
Chapter Twenty-five: TAPOPS Toughness Test
Chapter Twenty-six: Actual Toughness Test
Chapter Twenty-seven: Toughness Test (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty-eight: Part 3 of TAPOPS Toughness Test
Chapter Twenty-nine: Part 4 of the TAPOPS Toughness Test
Chapter Thirty: Part 5 of the TAPOPS Toughness Test
Chapter Thirty-One: Late Night Encounters
Chapter Thirty-two: Ceremony and Promotions
Chapter Thirty-three: Confessions
Chapter Thirty-four: Pasts, Fears, and Secrets
Author's Note (Again)
Chapter Thirty-five: The Light in the Darkness
Challenge: Battle of Angst
I'm Sorry Q^Q
To be edited and reposted
TDE Rewritten
ABANDONED

Chapter Three: Friendship Over (Fang) Part 2

1.8K 71 72
By Eau_de_Glace

"Hey, Fang," BoBoiBoy greeted the spiky-haired boy.

The said person turned around to look at the speaker, who was standing alone in the hallway. (Ochobot, upon seeing Fang in the corner, had left, telling him 'good luck'.) "Hey, BoBoiBoy. I see you're already out of the infirmary."

BoBoiBoy hid his nervousness and chuckled a bit. "Yeah. Sucks being stuck there, you know?"

"I never experienced it before, but I think it really does, judging by the look on your face," Fang said.

They continued to walk in the direction Fang was walking.

"You know, we never really talked like this before. What really do you want?" Fang asked the dino-capped boy.

Here goes nothing. "Nothing, Pang. Just reminding you of how useless you are."

'Pang' stopped in his tracks. "What?"

BoBoiBoy faced his soon to be ex-friend. He didn't want to do this. He really didn't. But he had to. "Did you not hear me, Pang? I was just telling you how useless you are."

Fang balled his fists. "Don't you dare call me with that ridiculous nickname! And I'm not useless!"

"Oh really?" BoBoiBoy taunted. "Remember that I defeated Captain Vargoba alone. You never did anything. It was me, and me alone. Or do you refer perhaps to EJoJo? You were unconscious at that time, Fang. The only thing that you did when you woke up was to refer to EJoJo. Or maybe perhaps to BoRaRa? It was all me as well." BoBoiBoy stepped near his friend. "The only thing that you've been useful is when you helped me defeat Captain Kaizo. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Why you-"

"You just jealous that I'm more powerful than you, Fang."

Fang was furious. Yes, he accepted that BoBoiBoy was more powerful than him, but he need not to slap him with the truth. "That's it, BoBoiBoy! You just broke whatever relationship we had. (A/N: friendship, readers. Their frenemy relationship. Not a romantic one. I really wanted to, but I'm following canon. So, sorry.) YOU. ARE. NOT. MY. FRIEND! NOT ANYMORE!" Fang stomped away in anger.

BoBoiBoy looked at the retreating figure in guilt and self-hate. Yes, he hated himself for doing this. But he can't bear his friends getting hurt because of him.

He sighed. Fang, done. Who will be next?

Gopal was his best friend, so he'll save him up for last. Yaya was his first friend, and most likely to hurt him bad when he did her next. Ying. His shy, talkative friend.

Ying, I'm sorry. You're my friend. A really good one. But I have to break this before it's too late. I'm sorry.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Chapter Three up! I hope you all like this chapter! Sorry if I hadn't updated for the last three days. Any suggestions/comments/opinions about this and the next chapter?

Fire: Hey, Author! I heard you pranked your classmates!

Author: Yes, yes I did.

Wind: May I ask what you did?

Author: I made my classmates think that I'm going to commit suicide. It's a lyric prank.

Fire, Wind, Leaf: *imagines their reactions* *laughs*

Earth (the ever responsible one): It's not funny, Author. You played with their feelings.

Author: I know. And I said sorry.

Lightning/Thunderstorm: But you had a reason for doing that, right?

Author: Yeah...

Light/Solar: You wanted to tell them how serious depression/suicide is, but if you tell it to them seriously, they will just ignore you. So you pranked them, played with their feelings, to get them to believe.

Author: Ever the smart one, Cehaya/Solar (Light/Solar).

Water: May I ask what song you used?

Author: Sure. It's Suicide Letter by Stick Fingaz and Her Last Words by Courtney Parker.

Author: *glances at the terrible trio (a.k.a. Fire, Leaf, Wind)* Don't you EVER imitate me, okay?

Fire, Wind, Leaf: SURE!

Author: *not buying their words*

Fire: *realizes that Author did not buy their words* *sighs* We may like to prank...

Wind: *also realizes that Author did not buy their words* ...but we never take it far.

Leaf: Besides, our pranking is for fun, not to send a message. *not even realizing anything*

Author: *to the readers* Sorry if it turned a bit dark in the end, but I really need to get this out. Anyway, that's all for this chapter. See you in Chapter 4!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'll be posting Facts about the Author from this chapter onwards. I'll be posting 3 facts here, since the other 2 for chapters 1 and 2.

Fact # 1: I like to curse. A lot. Cursing is my second language.

Fact # 2: I've been a BoBoiBoy fan for 3 years now.

Fact # 3: I'm currently 14 years old, and a Filipino.

Have any questions about me? Comment below! I'll be answering a question each chapter along with posting a fact about me.

(Edit: I'll be editing those chapters with the mention of Thunderstorm's Malaysian name. It's Halilintar, not Hallintar. I've just checked.)

(Edit: I can't find an appropriate cover for this story. Can anyone help me?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 128 13
Sometimes you have to make a decision that will heart your heart but peace your soul. Only in darkness, we glimpse the fullest of light. Words have n...
231K 11.2K 174
Warning: Theories, Foreshadowing, Cursing, and indefinite sarcasm. Leaf is trying to figure out what shipping means. Solar is too embarrassed to help.
15.7K 528 25
A new mission? A new adventure. Boboiboy and his friends received a newly suspicious mission. But who can say they could denied it.A lot of things ha...
14.8K 589 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...