All The Ways He Loves {YoonMi...

By ScarlettHorstman

A collection of one shots and short stories featuring YoonMin (and maybe other ships) Requests open Started:... More

Introduction^^
🍼🐈 Daddy Hang Up! 🐈🍼
😾 Stay Away 😾
Hybrid AU p.1
🐱 Only You Kitten 🐱
πŸ―πŸ‡My Two Babies πŸ‡πŸ―
🐱🐨 Why Are They Like This? 🐨🐱
πŸŽ„πŸ’œChristmas Time P.1~πŸ’œπŸŽ„
πŸ’›πŸ’™ Christmas Time P.2 πŸ’™πŸ’›
πŸ’› You're My Calico Cat πŸ’™
⏳Curtain Call 🎹

Love and Makeup Brushes

204 4 1
By ScarlettHorstman

(Yoongi aka Agust D as a rapper obviously and makeup artist Jimin AU)

"I don't know Jin...I liked my old make up artist why do I need to get a new one?" Yoongi sighed looking up at his manager Jin who was writing down some things on his clip board while speaking with the young rapper.

"She is eight months pregnant Yoongi. She was getting close to the due date. It was killing her to be on her feet, we had to let her go Yoon...we'll find someone soon. I promise." Jin spoke quickly and sharply, wrinkles around his eyebrows showing his annoyance with the younger rapper.

"Fine fine, but find someone single and young...not older than me. I don't want any risk of pregnancy." The younger sighed his eyes drifting to the floor. "I'm trusting you Jin you know how much I hate people touching my face." His manager sighed nodding.

"Look Yoongi I will do the best I can, but if you don't like who I find then we'll try again, but remember we have to release the music video by a certain date, so I can't have you being a damn diva the entire time." Jin's voice raised slightly causing other assistants to look at the two. "You need to put aside your pride and discomfort and focus on what's important, got it?"

Yoongi was a great friend but honestly he never had anything in perspective. It was...infuriating for Jin who had his life together and always planned out, he had a beautiful husband, a loving daughter, and his job of course as Yoongi's manager. He truly couldn't understand what was so great about Yoongi's lifestyle. He didn't understand why Yoongi never wanted love, it seemed cold and unpleasant and worst of all... Yoongi always seemed to be lonely and secluded.

"Yeah Jin... I got it. Just, find me someone good." Jin nodded patting Yoongi's head, the boy restrained himself from recoiling because of the contact and instead settled with a grimace. Yoongi was not a playful man.

-

Some how, unbeknownst to Yoongi, Jin had managed to actually find about five people to try out for the job. All male. First were the interviews which Jin had conducted himself in his office, then came the physical trials in which Jin was nice enough to volunteer a young intern named Namjoon's face for. They all made their way down the stairs from the office to Yoongi's dressing room they all stood next to Namjoon who was sitting in the chair in front of the vanity.

"Okay boys you'll be doing the latest look from Kit Butler, the way the make up brought out his eyes was stunning and this little one " Jin placed his hand on Joon's head. "has the same eye color so this shouldn't be a problem for you boy's now should it? I even have a picture of the makeup job and a list of all the products so you should be able to work well." Jin smiled leaving the side of the intern to sit in his own seat to watch the action.

The boys each took their turns working on the Joon's face, making sure each line of contour was perfect bringing out his facial features, each section of highlight doing their job, the eyeliner attempting to bring out the shape and color of Namjoon's eyes.

Yoongi actually decided to watch the boys as they worked on Namjoon slightly interested in how they all worked.It truly was a process and took hours for almost all of them to get done and in the mean time one young man with a small stature caught the rapper's eye, well at least his hair did. It was bright pink and yet it somehow it fit the boy with small hands and shining eyes.

The height challenged boy was the last to go and honestly he looked nervous but he certainly didn't seem like one to quit and as soon as he got in front of Joon; mermaid tail make up brushes in hand, he was a whole new person. It was as if all of his nerves disappeared when he worked on the intern, granted it didn't look as though the boy had payed any attention to what Jin had said, he was doing a completely different look then what was originally given for him to copy. Yet no body said anything after he was done because he had quote on quote "made Joon look like more of a snack then he already was" stated by Jin.

After the "trial run", five had been whittled down to two and although Yoongi would deny it if asked but he was grateful that the small pink haired boy had made the cut. The final challenge was for the boys to work on opposite sides of Jin's face, but for some reason Yoongi took it upon himself to change what was planned. Call it selfishness call it something more, but Yoongi only wanted the pink haired lad to work on him.

"There is no need for any more tests Jin. I decided who I wanted to work on my face. I already got to see how they each worked on Namjoon first hand, and even though they all showed great potential we all felt the same way when pinky here worked his magic on Namjoon." Yoongi pointed his long index finger at the petite young man who was blushing from the sudden focus on his self.

"My..My name is Jimin..Park Jimin Mr.Min." Yoongi locked eyes with the flushed now named Park Jimin. Something struck a cord with Yoongi, he didn't know if it was the pink hair or the way Jimin looked when he was focusing or even if it was just the cute mermaid tail makeup brushes, but Yoongi decided that this was the man he wanted for the job.

"Well Park Jimin, you're hired. The rest of you can go home thank you." Yoongi stood up from his chair after waving the others off and made his way over to Jimin. "I really do love the way you work doll face and honestly it seems you have and eye for this stuff so how about I have Jin add into your contract that you get to know what event I'm going to and you get to decide what look to give me, with out anyone bossing you around. Does that sound good?" Jimin smiled nodding in response as he got up from his chair.

"Thank you Yoongi I really appreciate it...usually people don't like it when I do my own thing even if makes the client look better." A somber sort of sadness filled Jimin's eyes making it obvious to Yoongi that this wasn't the first time Jimin has went through interviews and tryouts like this.

"Well I only want the best and yours was the best darling and it was exactly what I'm looking for, Rose would approve." Before Jimin could even ask who Rose was Yoongi was patting his head and walking off leaving Jimin alone with the rapper's manager Jin.

"So Jimin was it? Well lets get your contract sorted out so we can get you on home and honestly I just asked out the intern and want to take him out so follow me my office is right this way." Jimin followed Jin into his office up the stairs while the manager grabbed a few papers and as soon as they sat down they got to work on the contract and honestly...Jimin wasn't expecting that many zeros.

----

Jimin left Jin's office out a side door leading to the street where he saw his best friend Taehyung was waiting for him standing outside the car. As soon as Tae saw Jimin he rushed over engulfing the other in a bear hug.

"Ah Chim Chim there you are! How did it go? Did you get the job?" Taehyung was already overwhelming poor Chim with questions while holding on tightly to him.

"Yes, yes Tae I got the job sheesh, how did your brunch date go with Kookie?" Jimin watched as Tae's face shifted from happiness to a look of pure guilt causing Jimin to gaze at him with a passion to kill. "Tell me you did not abandon plans with my younger brother, I love you but I can and will kill you." Tae held his hands up as if trying to claim innocence for himself.

"Well actually I bottomed today." The boys both flushed red realizing the misunderstanding.

"Lets...lets just go home, I did not need to know my brother is a top." Jimin let go of Tae walking to the passenger side of the car opening the door for himself.

"Well actually we switch-" Tae spoke as he got in the driver's seat looking over at Jimin.

"I don't need to know Tae! Drive me home before my ears start bleeding listening to this stupidity. Please and thank you, you little shit." Tae nodded dragging his finger across his lips signaling that they were sealed while Jimin just looked at him uninterested sighing contently.

"You know Jimin..he's grown up now, you shouldn't have to worry about him he's really doing fine." Tae started up the car pulling out of the studio parking lot. "You haven't told me much about Yoongi. I wanna know more about him. Was he nice or was he an asshole like he seems?" Tae briefly glanced at Jimin then returned his eyes to the road as he merged onto the freeway.

Jimin rolled down the window letting the breeze hit his face while his eyes drifted to the scenery outside the car. The trees blended together going by as darker and lighter shades of green all the while they whizzed past cars turning them into reds, yellows, black, and various silvers.

"He's sweet..He is the one who actually chose me it wasn't his manager. I feel like I'm really gonna like this job Tae." Jimin ran his hands through his hair a smile gracing his lips.

"I'm glad Jiminie..it's a good fresh start for you after the-" Taehyung was quickly cut off with Jimin whipping his head in the boy's direction and holding his hand up.

"I don't want to talk about it again Tae...lets just get home okay?.." Taehyung responded with the shake of his head while Jimin slowly relaxed again looking back out the window. "Thank you...sorry for snapping.." Tae made a sound akin to a grunt while he continued on the way to the apartment in silence. They had an hour long drive ahead of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh look who loves to procrastinate. Me. I do. its not very pleasant . and I'm a loser but @fuckagust (ON TWITTER) and @omegadiminie (ALSO ON TWITTER) helped me out so much enough to post this please go follow them they are amazing writers please and thank, my @ is @RyunaStVelvet so if you want go ahead and follow me here. Thank you guys so much for reading and remember to share this with your friends uwu. (type banana if you see me) There is one thing though and that will be I won't be working on chapter two for a while because I'm gonna be working on a different AU that i will be posting in this book only because it has a soft end but both are gonna chaptered and I'll be alternating between the two, but if you guys want an angst filled book just tell me and I can get started on that ^^.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 809 16
Since they're accumulating more and more, I decided to make a collection of my OneShots from BTS MxM ships instead of posting them separatedly. The s...
18K 547 114
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍. in which i try to make good bts oneshot for everyone to read.
15.2K 325 8
A collection of jikook oneshots. Some will be longer than others. Mostly fluff. Enjoy!
245K 6.5K 44
Just a bunch of random fluff one shots, some angsty and smut ones here and there. Some of ships: TaeKook, YoonMin, NamJin, JiKook, VMin, TaeGi... Req...