Stopping Delphini Diggory

De SeverusSnape37

What happens when either Harry or Ginny has to kill themselves? The other, plus Ron and Hermione, go after De... Mais

Without Harry

Protecting Ginny Weasley

73 3 4
De SeverusSnape37

Harry's POV
Ginny and I were talking to someone named Delphini Diggory. She said " one of you MUST kill yourself! ". Then she disapperated. Later that night, I walked into the backyard and saw Ginny with her wand pointed at her head. "Avada-" I heard her whisper. I pointed my wand at her "EXPELLIARMUS!" I bellowed, and Ginny's wand flew out of her hand. She spun around and looked at me. I said "This is to protect you." " HARRY,HARRY,NO!" Ginny shouted as I pointed my wand at my face. "Goodbye, Ginny. Tell the Hermione and the Weasleys that I killed myself to protect you." I said. " NO! " Ginny shouted. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" I shouted. I saw a flash of green light, then blacked out, dead.

Hey peeps! I despise shipping Ginny with ANYONE but Harry ESPECIALLY Dean Thomas. Bye! Comment! Follow! Vote! Share! Bye!
- Boss Baby

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
258K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...