The Bodyguard (A Monsta X Fan...

By seastarssaki

Inspired by the completion of the Bodyguard (An EXO Fanfiction), I have decided to make a similar story line... More

Chapter One: A Cover Up
Chapter Two: Coming Home
Chapter Three: First Time for Everything
Chapter Four: Person of Interest
Chapter Five: Fated Encounter
Chapter Six: Thanks for the Meal
Chapter Seven: Call Back
Chapter Eight: Moving In
Chapter Nine: First Day
Chapter Ten: A Day in the Life
Chapter Twelve: Vendetta
Chapter Thirteen: BBQ and Ideal Types
Chapter Fourteen: Let's Work Out
Chapter Fifteen: Vacation
Chapter Sixteen: Taking Flight
Chapter Seventeen: Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Beach Time
Chapter Nineteen: Fins
Chapter Twenty: Party Time
Chapter Twenty One: Hoes in Different Area Codes
Chapter Twenty Two: Octopi and Coffee Dates
Chapter Twenty Three: About Last Night
Chapter Twenty Four: Sushi
Chapter Twenty Five: Stalker
Chapter Twenty Six: Think Again
Chapter Twenty Seven: It Doesn't Translate
Chapter Twenty Eight: Terms of Service
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hiding Place
Chapter Thirty: Kiss and Tell
Chapter Thirty One: Duel
Chapter Thirty Two: Leaving Paradise
Thirty Three: Coffee Prince
Chapter Thirty Four: Barriers
Chapter Thirty Five: Unknown Caller
Chapter Thirty Six: Walk of Shame
Chapter Thirty Seven: A Plan
Chapter Thirty Eight: Revenge
Chapter Thirty Nine: Club
Chapter Forty: See You Later
Chapter Forty One: London
Chapter Forty Two: Amsterdam
Chapter Forty Three: Madrid
Chapter Forty Four: Chicago
Chapter Forty Five: Newark
In Need of Inspiration
Chapter Forty Six: Dallas
Chapter Forty Seven: Spending the Night in Jail
Chapter Forty Eight: Coming Clean
Chapter Forty Nine: Fall Out
Chapter Fifty: Dinner and a Show
Chapter Fifty One: Choi's Anatomy
Chapter Fifty Two: Interview
Chapter Fifty Three: Wanderer
Chapter Fifty Four: Encore
Chapter Fifty Five: Fly Little Bird
Chapter Fifty Six: Scars
Chapter Fifty Seven: Useless Praise
Prologue: Home Again
Prologue 2: Where You Been?
Prologue 3: Back and I'm Better
Prologue Four: Lights Out
Wonho
Wonho 2
Hyungwon
Hyungwon 2
Changkyun
Changkyun 2
Changkyun 3
Shownu
Shownu 2
Kihyun
Kihyun 2
Minhyuk
New Story!!
Thanks for 50k!
A Sad Day For Monbebe

Chapter Eleven: Pranks

3K 136 19
By seastarssaki

I opened the door to Monsta X's VIP room and brought in the coffee. The boys and their manager hopped on the opportunity to get their fill of caffeine.

"We're supposed to rehearse in 10." Shownu announced.

After they finished off their coffees, I took a cup for myself and followed them out of the room and to the stage. I noticed a lot of female groups watching the boys as they passed.

'Man, they're popular with the ladies.' I thought.

I also spotted the group of girls from earlier glaring at me as we passed. I decided to blow them a kiss as I passed.

If they were going to be petty, then so was I.

Monsta X took center stage to rehearse, and I watched them from the side of the stage.

'I really like this song...' I thought, admiring their fluid and perfectly synchronized dance moves.

As the boys were finishing up their rehearsal, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see an attractive girl. She appeared to be about my age, "Monsta X's manager is looking for you." She said, smiling, "He's right this way."

"Oh, okay." I muttered, following her through the crowd. "Did he say what he needed?"

I was interrupted from finishing my question. Something caught my ankle, causing me to fall forward. I tripped hard onto my hands and knees, skidding along the concrete floor a bit. I winced at the sudden pain.

When I came to my senses,  a group was surrounding and laughing at me. All of them were impeccably dressed and attractive.

Nothing like a large group of pretty people laughing at you to boost your self esteem.

My eyes darted around to find what tripped me. Soon, I noticed a jumping rope was being held by two girl I didn't recognize. They must have held it tight and discreetly in order to trip me. This was clearly a planned prank, and everyone here was guilty of trying (and succeeding) to bully me.

Just as I was about to curse them out, a large amount of fluid was dumped on me. It felt like a strong waterfall was coming down on me out of nowhere. It displaced my dress a bit, and I had to pull it up before my bra was exposed. Everyone, boys and girls included, laughed even harder at the fluid that had been splashed on me.

A new group of girls stepped up in front of me.

I glanced up to see the group of girls from earlier. One of them was holding onto a mop bucket.

'Dirty mop water on my favorite dress? Great.'

"Shouldn't a bodyguard have been able to see that coming?" One of the girls teased, everyone laughing along.

I glared up at them, wanting nothing more then to get to my feet and beat their asses. But I couldn't do that. Not yet.

"Just admit you're trying to seduce Monsta X, and quit your job." The other scoffed.

Every girl in the crowd hummed in agreement.

I stared down at my hands, wet hair stuck to my face and water pooling around me.

'I don't even think I was bullied like this in High School.'

Another girls had a mop bucket in hand and was getting ready to pour it on me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact.

"What is going on here?!" I heard a familiar voice yell. Minhyuk pushed through the crowd, the other members following closely after.

Monsta X were shocked at my pitiful state.

"Uh... hi guys." I muttered, forcing a meek smile. I wanted to draw away from how embarrassed I felt.

"Who did this?!" Wonho yelled. He was angrier than I had ever seen him. He looked around the group menacingly before finding the girl from earlier, holding onto an empty bucket. He glared at her, snatching the bucket out of her hand. He threw it across the building. "What the hell are you guys trying to do?!"

Wonho glared around, waiting for a response. The girls were speechless, trying not to make eye contact. They were caught in their schemes, and just as embarrassed as I was.

"Jiyeon, are you okay?" Kihyun asked, kneeling to eye level in front of me.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." I muttered, looking down at my scrapped up knees. They were bleeding a surprising amount.

Kihyun made a move to help me up. But before he could do anything, Shownu swooped in and picked me up in his arms.

'Wow, he must be strong.' I thought. I wasn't exactly the tiniest thing ever. And I was 100% muscle.

The group gasped when they saw Shownu pick me up.

'This is straight out of a K-drama... I'll try not to cringe'

Shownu carried me away while the crowd turned and stared silently. The rest of Monsta X followed after him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Changkyun pressed.

"Of course she's not, she's all scraped up." Jooheon inserted.

"I'm fine, I can walk." I said to Shownu as he took me down the hallway.

He didn't say anything, glaring angrily ahead.

"I can't believe they did something like that." Hyungwon grumbled, "So childish..."

"Sorry Jiyeon, some of these girl groups are..." Kihyun started to say.

"Crazy!" Wonho yelled, "These girls are insane! And if they were men, I'd beat their asses."

Kihyun opened the door to the backstage room while Shownu carried me in. He set me down on the couch. I was still dripping wet, and the front of his white button down was now soaked.

"Your shirt..." I murmured.

"It's fine." Shownu replied, "Your pain is more important. Someone go find the first aid kit."

I blushed, 'He's like a knight in shining armor!'

Tall, dark, and handsome. Just like a knight in shining armor.

Jooheon brought over a first aid kit.

"Show me your hand." Wonho said. He sat down next to me on the couch with disinfectant wipes in hand.

My hands were also badly scraped up.

"I should have yelled at those girls more while I had the chance." Wonho huffed, wiping the cuts on my hand. I winced, the disinfectant stinging. "Does it hurt?" Wonho looked up at me. He was clearly worried.

'Hell yeah that shit hurts!'

I shook my head, "No, I'm fine." I lied.

Minhyuk started disinfecting the scrapes on my knees. That stung too, but I tried to hide it. I didn't want to piss off the guys even more. They had a performance to get to, after all. It was best for them to be in a good mood.

I would get my revenge on those girls, sooner rather than later. As a Scorpio, revenge is my forte.

"You're should change before you catch a cold..." Hyungwon suggested. He disappeared to search for his backpack and came back with a large t-shirt, "Here, you can borrow this."

"Thanks..." I muttered, surprised that Hyungwon was worried about me too. Just yesterday it seemed like he didn't want me here.

I recognized the t-shirt brand as being very expensive.

"Are you sure I can borrow this?" I asked Hyungwon, "Isn't this that Off-White brand?"

Hyungwon scoffed, "It's just a t-shirt. Of course you can borrow it."

Wonho and Minhyuk applied band aids on my cuts, while Shownu went to grab me water.

"You guys don't have to do this..." I said, feeling babied. I was a tough bodyguard, I could take care of myself.

"Of course we do!" Minhyuk cut in, "You got hurt because of us..."

"Yeah, there are a lot of fellow idols that are obsessed with us." Wonho sighed.

"Especially that one group though, Bulldok." Shownu added, handing me a bottle of water, "They follow us around everywhere. I guess they weren't too pleased with you being around us."

"Obviously." I sighed.

"Just, watch out from now on, okay?" Jooheon pleaded.

"Yeah, as our bodyguard you're going to have to protect yourself too." Changkyun added, patting my head.

'If only these girls knew they were fucking with an FBI operative...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 14.5K 37
- COMPLETED - After escaping a military experiment camp, Ae Ri finds herself struggling with the changes her body is going through, after they exper...
20.6K 942 13
[completed] Hyungwon put his phone down, and was now even more confused. "Uh.... What is it that you want exactly?" Wonho suddenly pushed Hyungwon d...
46.2K 1.9K 49
Book #3 of the Monster Series Being one of the council member's daughter surely have its perks. I am look upon as an idol, a role model, to all the o...
2.3K 48 17
Chae Hyungwons twin was hidden for years, though she worked as a model. She had to use a fake last name and deal with people telling her she "Looks l...