Beatrix

By flawsomek

Since the age of ten, Beatrix Delaney has suffered from depression, negligence, and pain. Her parents aren't... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
¿Q U E S T I O N S?
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TTML~ONE/TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
SURPRISE🥴
NOW PUBLISHED! GO READ
GOOD NEWS
REST IN PARADISE🕊❤️

FOUR

18.3K 780 1.7K
By flawsomek

S A T U R D A Y

"Nigga you what?!" Joncia laughed. "Oh my goooooooddd...wowww!"

Zane chuckled and shook his head. "Yeah...I think hurt her feelings though. She haven't muttered a word to me since Wednesday."

"She hasn't been clingy like the other girls you fucked with?" Joncia asked. "Damn...I guess she had better."

Zane rubbed his temples and sighed. "I took her virginity, Cia."

Joncia choked after she hit the blunt and coughed continuously as she rocked back and forth in the seat. "I...know...you...fucking...lying!"

He looked down and shook his head. "Nah, I'm not."

Joncia was so nasty minded. She thought Beatrix would've had that good good, since she stole looks at her cameltoe. "Was it good?"

Zane smirked. He might not remember how it all started but he remembered how she felt. "Wonderful."

They laughed and talked more as they had a smoke session in the car. Zane was agitated that Beatrix wasn't being clingy or talking to him period. He made a mental note to argue with her when he got home.

•••

"What color are you getting?" Tatum asked. They went to the nail shop since it was right across the street from the apartment.

"Yellow," Beatrix said. That was her favorite color since it complimented her her skin complexion.

"Hmmm...I think I want hot pink," Tatum mumbled. "You getting acrylic?"

"Yeah, I liked how they did my coffin nails the last time," she said.

"Get them long, because it looks better."

They sat at their designated seat and got their nails done. Beatrix had been real quiet lately. Tatum figured it was because of her family, but it was really because of Zane.

Zane was acting different and she felt like he didn't want anything to do with her anymore.

"I'm sorry about how my sister treated you," Tatum said. "That was real fucked up."

"Oh, no need to be sorry," Beatrix smiled. "I'm A-Okay."

Tatum gave her a lopsided smile and turned her attention back on her nails. She loved going to the nail shop because it gave her time to think.

She was in the hot seat right now. She didn't know what to do about the future. She was about to make the hardest decision in her life, that probably could cause death, betrayal, and/or abandonment.

•••

Beatrix and Tatum made it home after stopping by dollar general and picking up some snacks.

"Guess who's coming to Detroit next weekend," Tatum smiled.

"Who?" Beatrix asked stuffing her face with marshmallows.

"Tory Lanez!" Tatum squealed. They both got up and started jumping up and down while hugging each other.

"You're not serious!" Beatrix smiled. "Where?"

"Fairlane Town Center," she answered. "He's doing an inside concert, so hopefully he'll let you sing with him."

"I doubt I'll get that close to him," she smiled and shook her head.

"What y'all talking about?" Zane asked not really interested. Beatrix rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom. Zane just shook his head and sighed hard.

"We were talking about seeing Tory Lanez next Saturday," Tatum smiled. "He's so handsome."

"Hope y'all find a way to get to wherever that nigga is," he said being petty.

Tatum sucked her teeth. "You gone take us." Her statement made him scoff.

"Waiting To Exhale is about to come on!" Beatrix said excitedly and ran to the couch to turn the channel.

"Sound like the damn chucky doll coming down the steps," Zane mumbled and took a seat on the couch.

"What do you want?" Tatum asked in a hasty tone.

"Well damn, I do pay bills around this bitch," he frowned. "But I need to talk to Beatrix."

She turned her attention to him and furrowed her eyebrows. "Don't you see I'm watching tv."

He sucked his teeth and grabbed the remote to pause the movie. "See how easy that was...now come on."

She huffed and followed him upstairs. "What is it, Zane?"

Zane sat on the edge of the bed and took his shoes off. "Why have you been acting all quiet and mean lately?"

"Well why have you been acting so different lately," she shot back with her hands on her hips. "I didn't lead you on to having sex with me. You did that and now you acting funny because I already let you hit...typical light skin....scratch that, typical dog."

He jerked his head back. "Naw, you been acting funny. Like you can't stand me."

"Because I can't," she retorted with her arms folded.

"You need to start respecting me. You acting like I didn't save your life from going downhill. It's funny how you be mean to the person that does everything for you."

Beatrix got quiet because she did have an attitude on her and made sure to use it on Zane. "I'm sorry about that. Imma try to work on my attitude."

Zane only stared at her. He was feeling horny but he didn't know how to ask her for some. Plus, his cockblocking sister was in his home.

Luckily, Beatrix caught on and she smiled at him. She wanted to give another try because it did feel good to her. Zane bit his lip and nodded his head for her to come over. She made her way towards him until...

"Beatrix come on girl," Tatum said peeking in the room. "I'm ready to watch this movie."

"Oh my bad," she chuckled nervously and followed her. She looked back at Zane who held an agitated look on his face. She only shrugged.

Twenty five minutes later...

Tatum went to sleep right after Bernadine burnt John's belongings up. She fell asleep on the other end of the couch and propped her feet on Beatrix's lap.

Beatrix was tuned in on the movie. She loved it not only because it was a black cinema but because it showed women independence. She knew every word to it and laughed at parts before they showed.

She heard Zane coming down and she looked over and smiled. He motioned his index finger for her to come and she slid off the couch and and ran into his arms.

He brought her back to the room and locked the door. He gave her a kiss and managed to snake his tongue inside. She was feeling on his shaft through his boxers making him not even care about using a condom.

He pushed her down to sit on the bed and she tugged on his boxers. She really liked how it looked so she cupped her hand around it.

"I'm bout to tear yo ass up tonight," he mumbled while looking down at her.

•••

Beatrix woke up feeling like the happiest girl in the world. She hopped out of bed and took a shower. She sang her life away the whole time. After she got out, she put on one of Zane's shirts and some shorts.

She skipped downstairs and saw that Tatum was still sleep. Beatrix was relieved, and it gave her time to cook breakfast.

She cooked French toasts, bacon, sausage patties, eggs, and potatoes. The smell quickly traveled the apartment and woke Tatum and Zane up instantly.

"Damn you know how to burn girl friend," Tatum said stuffing her face.

"Thank you," Beatrix smiled. She looked over at Zane and he winked.

After eating, Zane and Tatum left. Tatum was told to come back home, and Beatrix already knew why. She thought they would be her second family, but Eshé didn't like that.

Beatrix was hated by everyone, except by Tatum, Zane, West, Prince, and Joncia. Kace and April didn't hate her but she wasn't allowed over when April found out she was acquainted with Zane.

Zane gave Beatrix her phone back, so she started doing research on schools to attend next year. University of Michigan was her primary choice. She began to write a letter to them.

•••

After Zane dropped Tatum off, she quickly called Prince to come pick her up. She needed to get everything off her chest.

Tatum walk to his black matted Maybach and smiled when she got in. Prince was looking like a full coarse meal. He had a nice little fade and  his curly jet black hair was slicked down in a low puff, creating waves. He had on a bape tee with the matching joggers and some slides.

"Wussup Tae," he said licking his lips. "How college going?"

Tatum sighed and just shook her head. "Prince, I gotta tell you something."

He gave her a "What" look so she can hurry up. "I'm....I'm fifteen and the dude you work with is my b-brother."

He squinted at her and backed up a  bit. "Wait back up. Fifteen?"

She started to cry quietly. "I wanted to tell you but I knew you wouldn't want anything to do with me."

"You damn right," he frowned. "You know what-it ain't even about the age. You lied to me Taylor-."

"My name is Tatum," she mumbled.

His hands collapsed on his steering wheel. "Well damn motherfucker, you just Jane Doe. Everything just fake about you. I kept it re-you setting me up?"

"No," she said. "No, I just didn't want any problems between you and my brother. I got some else to tell you too."

"You got aids?"

"No," she said getting frustrated. "You the only person I had sex with, so if I did it came from you."

He sucked his teeth. "How am I suppose to know that?...man, just tell me what the deal is so I can go."

"Princeton I'm pregnant," she sniffed. "Twelve weeks and I'm getting an abortion before it's too late."

He went into deep thought for a moment. "Who said you're getting an abortion?"

She looked at him sideways. "I said I am. Prince I'm only fifteen...I'm too young to be having a baby."

He rubbed his face. "Nah, you gone have my child. You owe me. Tell yo parents and yo brother how you tricked a nigga or I'll do it for you."

•••

"Mmm...Zane! Harder!"

Zane did as told and pounded her from the hard while smacking her butt. "You gone stop disrespecting me right?"

"Yes daddy yes!"

Zane went faster as he plundered inside. He had to concentrate on climaxing while her body was already drained. After doing so, he pulled out and filled his condom.

He didn't bother disposing the condom in the house, because he didn't trust her weird ass. She'll try and turkey bake herself. "I gotta go man. Remember what the fuck I said. I don't want my daughter growing up bullying people. That shit is not cute."

"Whatever nigga," she said out of breath.

He slid back on his pants and got ready to leave. He planned on taking Beatrix out on a nice date. Zane texted her, since she never checked up on him.

Zane: you good-6:57pm

"Lock up, Reagan," Zane sighed.

"I heard about yo lil girlfriend," she started. "And I don't think it's safe for my daughter to be over there with her. Ziyanna said she was weird anyway."

"Me and Ziyanna already talked. When we get together, we hangout without Beatrix and I spend the whole day bonding with Ziyanna then I send her to my mother house or back here. Don't worry about Beatrix because she ain't thinking about you."

"Please," she chuckled. "Who wouldn't think about me? She probably talk about me to all her other little friends."

Reagan thought she was the prettiest red bone alive. She favored Trina the rapper a lot, so she called herself the baddest bitch. She always kept her inky black hair down to her back in a middle part and wore red lipstick.

"She ain't got no friends while you talking...wait didn't I say don't bring her up?"

She rolled her eyes and walked towards him wrapping her arms around his torso. "Zane why can't we make it official. We been fucking with each other for years now. Plus, we made Ziyanna. You know she been wanting us back together so we can give her a little brother or sister."

He moved her hands and looked down at her. "Rae, now you know damn well I ain't about to commit with yo ass."

"You can always learn," she reasoned and stood on her tippy toes for a kiss. He rudely moved out the way. "Why the fuck you do that now?! Ever since I had Ziyanna you haven't kissed me!"

"I don't like kissing anymore," he semi lied. He liked kissing Beatrix and that's about it. He didn't know where Reagan's mouth nor what been inside her. Soon as she got pregnant with Ziyanna he started wrapping it up.

He left out the house and saw Ginger pulling up. "Aye Reagan, how you know this broad?"

"That's my cousin," she said. "Why?"

Zane only shook his head and went to his truck.

"Hey Zane," Ginger said with a cigarette in between her lips. "Kick that broad out yet? I know you tired of her."

He cut his eyes at her before getting inside. Ginger chuckled and made her way inside.

"How y'all know each other?" Reagan frowned. She thought her cousin was sleeping with her baby daddy.

"He took in that bitch," she said waving it off. She sat down and Reagan did as well. "She was staying with me."

"Beatrix?"

"Yeah," she said rolling her eyes. "He should've let her ass kill herself."

Reagan furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her sideways. "What? Why would she kill herself?"

Ginger fiddled with her fingers and shrugged. She did feel somewhat guilty about putting her hands on her.

"Ginger what you do to that little girl?"

"I mean," she started. "I beat her ass because my brother told me she reck the house and stormed out. I was seeing red and I didn't realize the damage I caused. She snuck out and tried killing herself. She been doing that shit since she was ten."

Reagan thought about it. When she saw Beatrix for the first time, she was gorgeous but she had bruises and walked with a slight limp. She then felt guilty and sorry. "Why did you do that? That's supposed to be your..."

"She's my aunt," she finished. "It's just something off about Beatrix. My grandma was killed by her father and she still visited him in prison."

"I understand that part," Reagan nodded. "But you mean to tell me you beat her ass for that?"

"Why you tryna make me feel bad?" Ginger frowned. "She don't live with me anymore."

"Damn, Ginger," she chuckled.  "We some cruel ass people. I mean you on a different level of cruel though. Don't you think she's been through a lot. If I knew she was going through negligence and abuse, I would have never treated her like that."

Ginger sucked her teeth and waved her off. "I came over here, so I can get a hit. Not for you to preach."

"I need to get off this shit," Reagan sighed grabbing her kit out her hiding spot. "Zane already suspecting."

"You need to start getting back with him....that's where the real rock at."

•••

Beatrix still didn't answer Zane's text so he called her. She didn't answer,  making him grow angry. He rushed home ready to get buck with her.

"Lil bit!" Zane shouted. "Lil bit!"

He saw that her phone and a letter to university of Michigan on the counter. He made his way upstairs and into his bedroom. She was knocked out cold and had dry tears coming down her face.

She took her sew in out, so her real hair was crinkly and all over her head. He didn't bother waking her up. He just ordered takeout from the Chinese restaurant.

"Zane," Beatrix called out softly. She had more tears coming down as she looked up at him.

"Why you crying?" He asked sincerely and wiped her tears.

"Do you think someone would ever love me again?"

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Yo father loves you, don't it?"

"Yeah, but he's not here with me or show me affection. He never told me he loved me over the phone," she sniffed. "I can't even be honest with him, because I'm afraid."

"You don't have to cry about it though," he reasoned. "Stop thinking about that. That stuff doesn't supposed to be on your mind. You need to focus on graduating at seventeen years old."

She nodded and got up to hug Zane without warning. She then stood high on her tippy toes and kissed him, resulting in him kissing her back. She didn't bother saying anything else, she just walked to the bathroom and locked the door. She stared at her reflection in the mirror.

She shifted around and looked at herself from different angles. She hated she was so boney with A-cupped breasts. Her height was a problem for her too. She was really skinny with a beautiful face structure,  and she could have been a model if she grew about seven more inches. 

"You're beautiful Beatrix," she mumbled. "Start respecting yourself so others can do the same."

She forced a smile but it faded. She wasn't confident in herself at all. The only thing she know is to be knocked down.

•••

"The project will be due next Wednesday," the teacher said. "Have a good rest of the day."

Beatrix packed her bags and got ready to leave. The day went by fast, since she slept through most of it. She didn't realize Dynasty staring at her, because she was too busy smiling at Zane.

"Hey," she said handing him her backpack. He only nodded at her and closed the door behind her.

Beatrix didn't say anything else, only listened to the trap music he had blasting the speakers. She looked out the window and thought about which disease will she be doing a PowerPoint on.

They pulled up to Ziyanna's school and her teacher was outside holding her hand again. Zane got out and sighed.

"Damn what she do this time?"

She looked at him like she was looking for something. "You should be lucky I haven't called child services yet."

Zane frowned. "What the fuck you talm bout, Savanna?"

"During arts and crafts, Ziyanna rolled up a sheet of not paper and acted as if she was doing a line of cocaine."

He cut his eyes at Ziyanna who didn't look bothered by it. "Don't worry about her doing it again...I would love to stay and chitchat with you, but I got somebody I need to see."

He opened the door for Ziyanna and slammed it back. He went back to the drivers seat and looked at Ziyanna. "Who you seen do that shit?"

"M-my momma," she mumbled nervously.

"Ziyanna you gone stay with Beatrix for a while okay," he sighed. "Enough said."

She didn't say anything but she did looked at Beatrix in wonder.

•••

BANG BANG BANG

"Damn bitch," a young guy mugged while looking down at her. "You expecting somebody."

Reagan took his penis out of her mouth. "No so they gone still knock."

He shrugged it off and pushed her head up and down.

BANG!!!!

Both of them jumped up when they seen Zane come in with a gun in his hand. "For real?"

"L-l-look...don't do nothing crazy," Reagan begged.

"Aye man...I-." The guy began.

"Shut up," Zane said calmly. "Both of y'all supposed to be working. Is this the broad that got you in debt?"

He nodded and Reagan looked at him sideways. Zane looked at Reagan like he was about to end her life.

POW!

Reagan gasped and watched as the guy's body collapsed on the floor. Zane grabbed her by the neck and her feet left the ground. "Bitch I'll kill you, if my daughter didn't love yo hoe ass!"

Her eyes rolled back so he dropped her. "Imma need you go get clean. It's taking everything in me not to fuck you up, man."

Reagan boohooed as she felt on her neck. She didn't think that he would find out. "I've been stress."

"SO YOU DO IT IN FRONT OF MY DAUGHTER!" Zane roared. "Ooo, I should rock you shit!"

She covered herself because she knew he was heavy handed. "I'm sorry!"

"Yeah you a sorry motherfucker alright," he nodded. "Pack you fucking bags, because you being admitted tomorrow."

"I don't fucking need that!" Reagan retorted. "Motherfucker you need to be admitted to the damn crazy house."

"I could care less about you, but for my daughter's sake you need to get clean," he sighed. "She loves your dirty drawers."

"I love my daughter, but I also love coke, Zane," she cried.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "What you telling me?"

"I just can't do it," she boohooed.

His jaw clenched and looked up to the ceiling. "Reagan you fucked up and I don't care what you say. You're getting admitted."

"Fine!"

•••

After Zane and his workers wiped the traces of the guy, he headed home that night. Beatrix texted him twice and called him once, so he was grateful for that.

Beatrix: Is everything alright? Call me when you're done handling business. -4:35pm

Beatrix: Ziyanna is fed and bathed. She's in her room playing with toys. -8:57pm

He quietly walked inside, seeing that that the house was spotless. Ziyanna and Beatrix's homework folders were on the table.

He then walked upstairs to go in Ziyanna's room, but she wasn't in there. He frowned and went to his room. His face softened and he smiled while leaning on the wall.

Ziyanna was passed out on top of sleeping Beatrix. He shook his head and undressed until he was only in his boxers. He slid inside the bed and kissed both girls.

"The way to end my fucked up night," Zane sighed.

•••

"Can you do my hair like you did Teetee's hair?" Ziyanna cheesed.

"I sure can," Beatrix smiled. "Your father has to take us to the beauty supply store though."

Beatrix started to run her hands through her 3c typed hair. "Who usually does your hair?"

"My momma," she said while eating the grits Beatrix cooked.

"Well is it okay if I do something to it?"

"Yep, it's okay," Zane butted in. "Lemme talk to you for a minute, lil bit."

Beatrix furrowed her eyebrows and followed him upstairs. He closed the door behind him and looked at her.

"How you get Ziyanna to like you?"

She shrugged. "She needed help with her homework and I guess she had a change of heart."

"Oh," he said. "Well I need to tell you something and I don't need you yapping about it."

She blinked a few times and gazed at him lazily. "What is it, Zane?"

"I caught Reagan sucking dick for rock," he said lowly. "I'm sending her to rehab today and I need you to miss school."

Beatrix eyes widened. "I'm sorry to hear that. I'll miss school, but we're going to need transportations. You know how children get when there cooped up in the house."

He smirked and brought her waist to him. "I know how you get."

She giggled and moved away from his kisses. "Go do what you have to do, Zane. We'll keep in touch."

Zane licked his lips and looked at her seductively. "You know you sexy as fuck."

She blushed and pushed passed him. "Goodbye Zane."

Beatrix felt better about herself. She still felt weird about dealing with a guy that was three years older than her. Age ain't nothing but a number, right?

•••

"Reagan," Zane called out as he walked around her house. "Reagan you ready!"

He walked to her room and she was no where insight. "This bitch right here!"

He jogged out the house and got inside his car. Her car was still outside so he didn't understand where she might've went, until Ginger popped up.

He surf the streets of Detroit with his eyes wandering, until he could find her. When he made it to Ginger's house, her car was parked and the door was wide open.

He didn't bother knocking, he just went inside. Ginger and Reagan were both at the kitchen table sniffing lines of coke while Winny and Wendy played in the den.

"Reagan!" Zane yelled, which scared the hell out of both of them. He took a deep sigh and rubbed his temples. "Fuck it...I'm getting full custody of Ziyanna and Ginger Imma need Beatrix checks up off you."

"Hell no," Ginger retorted. "You already got my benefits taken away."

"Ian a snitch, but don't make take yo lil girls away," he said boldly. "Like I said, imma need those checks."

She looked at him like she was about to kill him, but stopped when she saw him doing the same thing.

"Imma head out," he said. "Reagan you not allowed to see your daughter until you get clean."

She waved him off due to her high. She wasn't thinking about her daughter at the moment. Ziyanna would quickly get over it anyways.

•••

Ziyanna and Beatrix was dropped off at Chuck E. Cheese by West. The had been there for a decent two hours playing.

"I'm hungry Bebe," Ziyanna said exhaustedly.

"What type of pizza would you like?"   Beatrix asked.

"Cheesssseeee," she said making Beatrix laugh.

"Alright let's go sit down in the booth," she chuckled.  

They ordered the pizza and held up a conversation until it was brought out. Beatrix got to know all about Ziyanna and she kept it dry with her.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I just have to say you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," a guy said. "I heard you talking and I was amazed."

Beatrix blushed and gave a cute giggle. "Thank you..."

"Romeo," he smirked and held his hand out. She shook it and admired his appearance.

Bronze skin, green eyes, tall, and a million dollar smile. He wore a red dad cap with a white true religion jogging suit with some red Jordan's.

"My name is Beatrix," she smiled.

He licked his lips. "That's different, I like that. So you gotta man Miss. Beatrix?"

"Yup," Ziyanna butted in. "My daddy is her man."

Beatrix looked at her sideways and then back at Romeo. He chuckled. "Ight shorty...well it was nice seeing you beautiful. Maybe I'll be your new man soon."

Beatrix melted inside. She watched him leave and couldn't help but to sigh.

"You don't need him," Ziyanna said waving him off. "I saw him beating on that poor girl an hour ago."

"Really?" Beatrix frowned. "That's child abuse."

She shook her head. "The girl looked your age."

Beatrix gasped. "Why didn't you say anything, Yanna?"

She shrugged. "I peep shit and fall back. Just like my father said. It ain't none of my business."

"Don't curse," Beatrix sighed. Their food came and they ate.

"Can we FaceTime daddy?" Ziyanna asked. "I miss him."

Beatrix nodded and she came around the other side of the booth so Zane can see them both.

"Hey daddy!" Ziyanna said excitedly. "What you doing?"

"I'm bout to pull up on you knucklehead," Zane smiled and focus his attention back on the road.

"Okay well look what I'm eating," she said putting her pizza in the camera.

"Save me some," he nodded and got out the car. "Here I come."

Ziyanna started eating her food fast just because he said that. Zane ended the call and made his way inside.

Ziyanna got up and ran towards him. "DADDY!"

He bent down and picked her up. "Hey bug." They went towards Beatrix and sat down. He nodded at her and she smiled.

"What she been doing to daddy's baby?" Zane asked Ziyanna.

"Nothing bad," she shrugged. "She almost got her butt beat up by that guy though."

Beatrix choked on her pizza and looked at her. "N-no I didn't."

"I said almost, but thanks to me I told him she had a man," she spilled.

"Who tried putting they hands on Beatrix?" Zane frowned. "Where he at?"

"No one tried putting their hands on me," Beatrix said. "He's gone anyway. All he wanted to know is if I had a man."

"And what you say?"

"I didn't have a chance to respond," she shrugged and started to scroll through her phone.

"Don't get fucked up," he threatened. She rolled her eyes and continued to scroll through her phone.

"Daddy let's go play," Ziyanna whined as she pulled his hands. "Come on!"

Zane sighed and let her drag him while he held onto his belt buckle. Beatrix didn't understand why Zane sagged and he had a belt on. He was still sexy though and was a hoe magnet.

"Hey," a girl said behind him. She stood tall at 5'7 with a model figure. "I'm Sonaya."

He turned around and smirked. "Zane." Ziyanna chuckled and shook her head. Her daddy had a different girl each day.

"You look like a cool person," she said getting in his personal space. "Maybe we should link up sometimes."

"Yeah, I'll like that," he said. "Gimme your number."

They exchanged numbers and said their goodbyes. She didn't have a cameltoe in her tights so he was a little turned off. He then darted his eyes around the place and furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't see Beatrix sitting at the booth.

"You seen where Beatrix went?" Zane asked Ziyanna.

"Oh she left a few minutes ago," she smirked. "With your keys."

He told Ziyanna to hop on his back and he jogged out the place. Luckily, Beatrix was just sitting inside the car.

"The hell is wrong with you," he frowned. "Don't be taking my keys and leaving."

She rudely rolled her eyes and turned her attention on the window. He put Ziyanna in the back and made his way in the drivers seat.

"I know what yo mean ass need," he whispered in Beatrix's ear, making her throb. Little did he know, she watched porn flicks so she could be more experienced. She felt like if she do her job right, he would cut all those other girls off.

"Ziyanna you about to go over momma house."

•••

"Shit B," Zane moaned as Beatrix bounced up and down on his shaft. He smacked her butt, making her whimper out loud.

"Mmmm," she moaned with her arms around his neck. She stopped bouncing and slowly grind in a circular motion. "Ooo...it feels so good!"

"Hold on," he grunted while trying to stop Beatrix from grinding. She wouldn't stop, instead she started bouncing again. "Fuuuccck!...damn!"

His seeds spilled deep inside of her and she started to shake tremendously while he was still deep inside. "Awww."

Zane grabbed a hold of her waist while kissing and nibbling on her upper body. She was still turned on so she began to grind. "Damn I don't think you ready for round two."

"Are you ready?" Beatrix whispered in his ear before kissing it. "Zane this the last time we having sex so you better do me good."

He gently pushed her back and frowned at her. "Who said this our last time having sex? I sure as hell didn't."

"You fuck too many broads. You need to make up your mind. Do you want to be with me or not?"

He sighed and moved her wet hair out the way. "I don't know Beatrix...you young."

She sucked her teeth hopped of the couch. "Fuck you Zane! Don't you think it's a little too late for my age to be a problem!"

Zane stumbled a bit as he tried following Beatrix up the steps. He pulled his pants up and jogged up the stairs. "B...Stop."

"Leave me alone," she cried. "You're using me!"

"No I'm not," he objected "Don't say that."

She turned the shower on and rummage through her drawer. "Yeah, whatever Zane. You're not about to play with my feelings. Like I said, no  more sex."

"Okay right after round two."

•••
"Girl hurry up!" Tatum yelled. "We need to be the first ones to see him up and personal."

"Okay," Beatrix sighed picking up speed. They heard screaming and a crowd of people and made them run faster. They wasn't even thinking about the concert, they thought their life was in danger.

"Tory!" A girl shrieked. "I love you!"

They were at the front of the stage and didn't even realize Tory Lanez above them.

"I love you too," Tory Lanez smirked. "Y'all ready for some music beautiful ladies!"

"Yessss!" Everyone yelled and Beatrix frowned while covering her ears. The scenery wasn't for her at all.

Of course, Tory Lanez played Say It first. Beatrix was about to punch the girl behind her because she was all on her neck and screaming in her ear. Instead of getting pushed all on the stage, she decided to leave.

"Wait gorgeous brown skin with the bun and yellow nails," Tory Lanez called out making Beatrix heart skip a beat. She slowly turned around. "Yo friend says you know how to sing, I would like to hear."

Beatrix held her head down as she passed girls that sucked their teeth and scoffed. Tory helped her get onto stage and she pulled her shirt down.

Tory Lanez licked his lips and sized her up. "What's your name gorgeous?"

She cleared her throat and spoke softly into the mic. "B-Beatrix."

The crowd began to get noisier and her heart sped up faster. She hated being in a center of attention.

"Well, go ahead and sing for me B-Beatrix." He chuckled and handed her the microphone.

🎶You gon' have to do more than just (say it)
You gon' have to do less when you (do it)
Tell mama you know I (show it)
Always want you to (prove it)
You gon' have to do more than just (say it)
You gon' have to do less when you (do it)
Tell mama you know I (show it)
See you gon' need to more than just (prove it)🎶

"Well damn," he saind in amazement. "You're really talented...aye show her some love."

He wrapped his arms around her and she inhaled his weed aroma. Everyone cheered and this was actually her dream come true.

"Yup that's my friend!" Tatum yelled.

"I would like seeing you again baby girl," he whispered in her ear before snaking his tongue. She scrunched up as she cupped his face and giggled. "Meet me after the show."

She blushed while making it down the steps. Tatum squealed and hugged her. "You did your thing up there!"

After the concert, Tory nodded for Tatum and Beatrix to follow him. A couple more girls came behind like they were friends with them. The bodyguard wouldn't let them through though.

"Beatrix, right?" Tory smirked. Beatrix nodded with a smile. "Your friend?"

"I'm Tatum," she cheesed.

He chuckled. "I love y'all names....can I have your number?"

Beatrix looked at Tatum like she was crazy. She didn't know why she just stood there acting like she was deaf.

"He's talking to you," Tatum smirked while pushing her forward.

"Oh," Beatrix said nervously. "Can I see your phone then?"

Tory smiled and handed it to her. She put it in and gave it back to him. "Well I guess this is goodbye, since you're about to be attacked by a bunch of girls."

"Nah, it won't," he said putting his shirt on. "You're too special to forget."

"Zane says he's outside," Tatum said into her ear. "You know how he gets."

"Bye Tory Lanez," Beatrix chuckled nervously. He nodded at her and watched her leave.

When they got in the car, Tatum yapped her mouth about everything that happened.

"You're so lucky, Beatrix," she whined. "I wish I was on your level of pretty. Did you see how Tory was drooling over you?"

Zane furrowed his eyebrows but didn't say anything. He just listened to them talk.

"I'm sure he drools over a different girl in every city he touches down in," she mumbled.

"Girl don't even be acting all tough. He was all in yo ear telling you stuff that had your face flushed red and you holding his face..."

Beatrix zoned out when she said that. She knew Zane was going to go out his way to sabotage her happiness. She felt his eyes on her but she didn't bother looking. He was only trying to make her feel bad.

Tatum soon stop talking when she got a text coming through.

Princeton: Imma kill you when I see you!! How dare you get rid of my unborn!!

Tatum's heart dropped and she quickly texted Beatrix, who had went with her to get an abortion. She trusted Beatrix and knew she would never tell anyone.

Tatum: He found out!!

Tatum: I'm so scared!

Zane became uneasy when text came through Beatrix phone. He snatched it and both girls gasped.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Who found out about what and what are you scared of."

Beatrix snatched her phone back. "Well if you must know, she was talking about a YouTube couple and she was scared of what he might do to her if he found out she cheated on him."

"Well my bad," he frowned. "Stop being so grouchy...I need to talk to you anyway."

Tatum sighed in relief as Beatrix and Zane started to argue. That was a bit of weight off her shoulders, but her safety was everything.

"Zane can I stay with you for a couple of months?"

"Stop playing Tatum," he chuckled.

"I'm fucking serious!" She lashed out. "Stop driving to mom's house, take me to your crib!"

Both Beatrix and Zane looked at her like she had lost her mind. "What is wrong with you?"

"N-nothing," she said bring it down a couple of notches. "Please just let me stay with you for a while."

"Not until you tell you tell me wussup."

She sighed and shook her head. It just couldn't be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
63.1K 1.9K 43
• a romance thriller • "Break my heart, I give you the permission Maia Oberain." Levi whispered. « ¤ » "You are like the first ray of sunshine reac...
84.8K 6.5K 60
In Phi, you don't get a choice. You fight and you kill until it kills you. After running from the only home she'd ever known, Cassie is out to get r...
2.1K 395 46
She was fire, he was ice. She raged and burned everything in her path when he stayed calm and collected. She survived for her sister and only remaini...