Do Better

By theyhatedime

Prezi- Do Better Sequel to Keep it on the Real All Rights Reserved, 2018 © I do not own the rights to any so... More

Intro: Do better
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

10

4.2K 152 88
By theyhatedime

Yatta's POV

StunnaGirl: This pussy will fuck up your life,
This pussy have niggas divorcing their wives🤫🤣 @Mrbluestrips.Yatta on the beat😉 Link in bio 🤟🏽

I locked my phone after viewing the post I was tagged in by Stunna, lowkey being paranoid as fuck. Even though I knew it was a lyric from her new song, I knew she was also trying to be slick. I know she only tagged me because of the beat that I sent her way back, but she had no real reason to mention me after all that shit she was talking and how pissed she made me. Just the presence of my wife made me want to tell her everything. I know it's better for me to come clean in case Stunna goes running her mouth, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I know it isn't my fault, but I still feel hella guilty for even being around Stunna after Mamé had questioned me about her a while back. Knowing Mamé, she's most likely gonna flip out on me if I try to tell her, so I think it's best for me to not even bring it up.

I swear I can't wait for this tour to be over. I won't have to see Stunna's face as often as I do now, so maybe she'll leave me the fuck alone. Even though we're signed to the same Record Label, it's not like I'm forced to make any music with her.

"Aye B, don't tell me you don did some crazy shit." I picked up my ringing phone to my good sister, Keezy's babymama. Her ass is really crazy as hell, and she don't give a fuck.

She laughed. "Shut up, son. But nah I'm good, Keezy just got into a wreck."

"Word? My blood good?" I asked as my eyebrows shot up.

"He's fine...it's his dumbass fault."

"I ain't did shit!" I heard him in the back. I shook my head.

"This nigga thought it was smart to start popping wheelies while swerving lanes on the highway, whole bike flipped over."

"Damn son, the same fucking bike I just bought and let your stupid ass ride for a couple days?"

"Yee, I'm heated. Shit was clean as fuck."

"On God, it's good though I'm finna cop another one of them hoes, you need one?"

"Hell no, no more bikes for this big ass nigga." Bianca cut me off. "This nigga got a big ass slash on his forehead he had to get stitched up, I can't even look at him."

"It's that bad?"

"Eh, mainly because the nigga is just ugly."

"Fuck you." Keezy spoke.

"Where y'all at? I'm finna stop by."

"I'll text you the addy."

"Fashoo, I'll see y'all." I hung up.

"Baby, wake up." I lightly shook Mamé out her sleep. Her eyes fluttered open and she rolled her eyes once she saw me. "Fuck did I do?" I asked.

"I was having a good ass dream, and I wake up to you." She rolled her eyes again.

"You know what." I shook my head. "Forget you, blood."

"I'm playing." She laughed as if something was funny. "What you need?"

"I'm finna head to the hospital, Keezy got into a wreck."

"Is he okay?" She instantly became concerned.

"He good, minor injuries. He fucked up my bike though." I checked my phone since Bianca sent the address.

"I'm glad he's okay, but I'm happy he fucked that bike up. I didn't want your ass buying that shit anyway, it's dangerous."

"I'm finna get me another one anyway." I shrugged and she rolled her eyes for the thousandth time.

"Whatever, just make sure you're home by 11 so we can take the kids to the Zoo."

"I got you." I kissed her and was headed out.

I made my way to the hospital, luckily it was only 10 minutes away. I was directed to Keezy's room to find him and his two baby mothers, along with his three kids.

"Damn, all y'all look just like y'all daddy." I shook my head at all 3 of them, picking up his second daughter, Kimora.

"Now you know Kimora is my twin." Kim spoke but I shook my head.

"Nah, them 3 lil Keezy's rightchea."

I spoke to Kim and Bianca before dapping up Keezy, making sure he was good. I took a good look at the stitches and cuts he had bandaged up, glad it wasn't anything too serious. He explained the incident to me again, and I continuously shook my head at how slow he is. It all happened early as hell in the morning, so maybe this nigga just wasn't thinking at all.

Time passed by hella quick, and before I knew it, it was 11:30. I sighed and stood up ready to leave since Mamé texted me asking when I was coming back to the suite.

"Finna head out, when they discharge you?"

"In a couple hours, this shit ain't even nun serious." He spoke and I nodded.

"Fashooly, y'all finna head out?" I asked Bianca and Kim.

"Yeah, ima take the kids back home." Bee spoke. Kiyon smacked his lips.

"Wassup wit you?"

"I ain't tryna go back home, my mama don't cook." He whispered the last part.

"Bee, let them come wit me. I'm finna take the kids to the zoo today anyway, y'all gon get to see your daddy's people in the monkey cages." I spoke to the kids and they laughed.

"Don't start wit me blood, long Giraffe neck ass."

"You gon be able to watch my kids and yours?" Kim asked.

"Ain't no biggie, I need early practice anyway 'cause me and Mamé finna have 10 lil Yatta's running around."

"You fucking crazy." Bee shook her head.

"Mommy please let us go, I wanna go to the zoo." Kiyana begged Bianca.

"Gon head." She waved them off, making them excited.

"Fashoo, we gon have hella fun. Yo cousins gon be hella juiced to see y'all." I spoke as I replied to Mamé's text message. After leaving Keezy's room, I picked Kimora up again and headed out with them trailing close behind. Once I got them situated in the car, we left out to go to the hotel.

"Kiki!" Gianna jumped up as soon as she saw her cousin, they all reunited with each other and I locked the door behind myself.

"Aw, they all gonna have hella fun." Mamé spoke, halfway ready.

"I bet." I smiled. "Why you already getting dressed?"

"Because, I know you're gonna leave me to get all your children ready, so I need my time."

"You right." I took a seat on the couch and changed the channel to ESPN. "I can't believe this nigga really finna be a Laker, this shit don't even sound right."

"LABron." Mamé stick her tongue out but I waved her off.

"What the fuck you know about Basketball?"

"I know that Lakers finna whoop y'all this season."

"What?" I looked at her like she was crazy. "You sound drunk, even with LeBron y'all ain't got no chance."

"Whatever, I just like LeBron and I grew up always watching Lakers."

"I fuck wit him for what he's doing to give back to the community and help kids, but on the court it's Golden State all day." I spoke.

"Mommy, Kimora keeps playing with your hair!" Cyncere laughed. I turned around to her pointing at her little cousin, wearing one of Mamé's curly wigs, I think she said something about a lace front.

"Girl, if you don't put my wig down! I'm wearing that tonight." She tried to snatch it off her head but Kimora moved, just being bad as hell.

"You're lucky you're cute, better not mess my hair up though." She warned her, but she wasn't hearing any of it. She was all up in the mirror, messing with the hair and flipping it all kind of directions. Mamé snuck up behind her and just snatched it off her head.

Kimora turned around and stuck her tongue out, running off to chase Cyncere around the suite.

"I don't know who she sticking that tongue out to, I'll beat her little butt black and blue."

"Even though Bianca ain't her momma, I swear she act just like her when we were younger. Just bad as hell and always fucking with somebody stuff. She be around her too much." I spoke.

"I feel like I haven't seen her crazy ass in a minute, Siya and Jas too. I can't wait to go back home, I'm tired of Sacramento already."

"I can't wait till we hit the Bay next month, them shows finna go crazy and I'll get to stay home with y'all."

"Dammit!"

"You be fucking blowing me." I shook my head as she laughed.

"You know it's all love."

___________

After the zoo, we dropped Keezy's kids off with their mama's and headed back to the suite. Tonight is the last night I'll be seeing my wife and kids for a while since I got to hit the road, so I made sure they had hella fun with me. By the time we got back, they were all knocked out. Mamé and I are going out tonight so she's having Tamia watch the kids tonight since she's out here.

"Dawg, you look good." I spoke to Mamé as I watched her every move.

"Right?" She did her dance in the mirror as she fixed her hair. Another hour passed by as we waited for Tamia to pick the kids up, then we were out. I was happy I finally got to go out with my wife after several weeks, but was a little paranoid because I know Stunna will be out here. I know she'll be messy as hell if she's even able to get around Mamé, and I also know Mamé won't be taking any bullshit from her, especially since that last time she had my phone.

We walked into the club hand in hand, Mamé wanted to stop and have our pictures taken because she looked so damn good. I wasn't really for all the cameras and shit, but its cool for right now. The first thing I did after greeting some people was take a couple shots. It burned my throat of course, but on the low I've gotten kind of used to it.

"My nigga."

"Oh shit, what's good with you Lonnie?" I dapped up my nigga from Bandgang.

"Nothing much, inna Sac for a few days. I see you brought wifey out with you." He looked over at Mamé.

"Sure did. Mamé, this my Detroit nigga, Lonnie." I introduced them. They greeted each other and I could tell she already wanted to leave, probably just this area. We were in the VIP section which was crowded with people. "You good?" I asked her over the loud music.

She nodded her head and gave me a small smile, people I knew and some that I didn't were constantly stopping to talk to me. I was only concerned about Mamé until some girl came up to her.

"Is that my bitch?"

"Hey!!" They hugged each other tight, rocking back and forth. I was wondering who the hell she was because I for sure haven't met her. Mamé grabbed my hand to bring me closer, introducing me to her friend. I gave her a head nod and she explained how they know each other.

"Girl we finna turn this bitch up, it's good with your hubby if you chill with me?" She asked Mamé. She turned back to look at me and I nodded, letting her go ahead.

I made sure I knew where she was before I started getting a little comfortable. I popped a bottle open and stuck with Mozzy and them Shootergang niggas that I'm touring with. Mozzy knew damn near everybody in this bitch, since it is his city. I was regretting coming out at first since I do go out too much, but once they started playing some Mac dre I was getting Hyphy myself.

The Dj kept playing some old school Hyphy mixes that was keeping everybody live, I was messing with it until I got curious on where my lady was. I stood close to the reeling and looked down, eyeing everybody like a hawk until I looked over at the bar. She was seated at the bar with her friend and a drink in her hand, so I decided to head down to her.

"My brother, ain't see you ina minute!" I was stopped by Slim.

"I ain't even know you was in Cali, what's good with you?" I dapped him up and we started making small talk.

"Out here for some business, finna be in Stockton by tomorrow."

"That's wassup, good shit brodie." I looked back over to the bar. My jaw dropped once I saw Mamé and Stunna.

"Dawg, I'm finna catch you later." I cut him off, hurrying past him.

"Hey baby." I was close to her, but not too close. I had no idea what they just talked about, but I wasn't going to say anything if Stunna didn't already.

She stood quiet as she looked between the both of us, her drink was in her hand as she leaned onto the counter.

"You ight?" I asked her over the loud music. My heart was beating out of my chest at this point. Stunna better not have fucked anything up for me.

"Is it true?" She asked as she looked me in my eyes. I had to take some time and look away from her for a second before I could even answer her question.

"Is what true?"

She slightly rolled her eyes, grabbing her clutch purse and turning around to walk away. I tried grabbing her arm but she slightly snatched away from me.

"What she say to you?" I caught back up with her, stopping right in front of her.

"Get out my face, I'm trying my best not to make a movie." She pushed past me.

"What she say to you? Talk to me, Mamé." I grabbed her hand again. She took a deep breath as she turned back around. I could tell she was pissed.

"I need another drink, move." She pushed past me again and walked back over to the bar. Stunna was still in the same spot, conversing with the people around her.

I stood by Mamé as she ordered another drink, sipping slow as she kept her eyes on Stunna. I looked over at her and she looked over at me with a stupid ass smirk on her face. I mugged the hell out of her as my jaw clenched, shaking my head at her messy ass.

My eyes were glued on Mamé as she walked back over to Stunna, I did the same to make sure she didn't do any crazy shit. I was nervous as hell because she was being too calm, but I know she could pop off hella quick at any moment.

"So you're saying all this happened last week?" She asked Stunna before sipping some more of her drink.

"I wouldn't lie to you, that man was all over me."

"You got your fucking nerve, she lying like fuck." I spoke. "Mamé."

She didn't look my way, but kept direct eye contact with Stunna.

"Let's just go." I spoke to her. She ignored me.

"Mamé, you good?" Her friend came back, looking hella concerned.

"I'm good, boo." She looked over at her friend, then turned to Stunna. "So, you were saying y'all be texting?"

"It's always been business, at least to me." Stunna responded. I smacked my lips.

"Dawg, she over here twisting shit." I shook my head.

"What you mean, at least to you?" Mamé questioned.

"He was always giving off a vibe like he wanted more than business. Maybe that's just how he is though."

"You fucking blowing me, blood." I looked over at Stunna. "Mamé, let's just go. She pissing me off."

"What would he do?"

"Just be hella friendly and shit, but you could sense something was up."

"Mayne, Mamé don't even listen to this hoe."

"Boy bye!" Stunna rolled her eyes at me. "The way you were acting had me thinking something was going on at home."

Before I could even respond, Mamé smashed her drink into her. The glass shattered on Stunna's face, cutting up her cheeks and getting into her eye, causing blood to start leaking. I grabbed Mamé and started moving her out the way. By this time, hella people were looking our way just shocked as hell at what just happened.

"Bitch, ain't shit going on at home! We good, we was good until your hoe ass came along!" She yelled. "Let me the fuck go!" She was snatching away from me. As soon as we got to the exit I let her go. She pushed me away from her.

"You're disrespectful as fuck! I ain't do shit to you for you to do what you did." She stood a deep breath.

"You really believing the shit she said? That bitch was bluffing...you really think I'd do that to you?" I asked her.

She shrugged and I sighed. "I don't know anymore...I mean, you were texting her that last time! Lied about it too!"

"That was a mistake, but it wasn't on no other shit like what she making it be! I swear to you, Mamé." I made eye contact with her but she looked away.

"Where the fuck is our car?" She yelled. I motioned to one of the Valet service workers to get the car before she started blowing up. This is the shit I was trying to avoid tonight.

"I get all fucking cute just to cut a bitch." She shook her head. Once the service workers pulled up with our car, I tried to help Mamé in but she didn't want me to touch her at all. She ended up letting the Valet worker help her in, so I just hopped in the drivers seat and pulled off. The ride back to the hotel was silent as hell. I tried to start a conversation with her, but she wouldn't respond to me. I just kept quiet but I couldn't help but to look over at her from time to time.

"You just gon ignore me all night?" I asked once we walked into the suite. She quickly took her heels off, walking into the bedroom. I followed after her into the bathroom.

"Did you really fucking kiss her?" She made direct eye contact with me, moving close to me. I honestly didn't know how to answer the question. But with the way she's acting right now, I know that I need to say the right thing.

"Mamé I-"

"Did you kiss her?" She asked again, still not breaking the eye contact.

"No." I answered. She raised an eyebrow as she looked at me.

"I told you she was bluffing, I wouldn't do that to you."

She sighed. "What the fuck even gave the little bitch the idea of you wanting her then?"

"She's delusional, I swear I wouldn't do you like that." I responded. She stood quiet, still staring at me. I was trying to figure out what she was gonna do next, but she placed her hand on my chest.

"Why the fuck is your heart beating so damn fast?" She asked.

"You scaring me, blood! I ain't know if you finna start popping off on me or some crazy shit."

She shook her head. "I could really kill that bitch, why the fuck she so worried about what's going on between us?"

"Mayne, I'm telling you she a weirdo." I wrapped my arms around her from the backside. She rolled her eyes.

"This don't mean I ain't mad at you, because I'm still pissed off that this shit even happened." She spoke.

"I know, thank you for taking my word." I kissed her cheek. Part of me felt bad for telling a little lie, but the other part was just glad she didn't get crazy with me. I know it's wrong, but I'm keeping shit how it is until all of this blows off.
____________

I know I be taking years to update, but I was having some serious writers block. This update isn't even all that in my opinion, but it will do for now. I've just been hella busy this summer so there's  really no time for me to write.

Anyway, thoughts on this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Self Made (Urban) By Yas

General Fiction

142K 2.7K 34
- (No Description) unedited. Make sure to comment and vote please © COPYRIGHT 2...
177K 7.1K 33
"I'm never ever letting go, cause I love you more than life itself" Copyright © 2015 Publisher: Breezyswife05 I do not own any of the pictures used i...
792K 23.5K 56
SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 © I do not own the rights to any song added in the multimedia.
47.1K 1.3K 34
𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙.