Shameless

De ToxicPunkK3

Zion is a 15 year old stud with a 5 year old sister. Her father ran out on her and her sister leaving her wit... Mais

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
A/N
15
16
17
18
19
20
A/n
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

1

14.6K 264 144
De ToxicPunkK3

Zion

"STOP MICHEAL PLEASE." My mother yelled as her boyfriend was beating her ass. I just sat there and smoked a blunt.

The same shit happens over and over again. She gets high and he come home drunk and beat her ass while I sit here and try getting my sister to sleep and smoke a blunt while they fight.

I moved Zahari over on the bed so I can get up. I put my shoes on went out my door downstairs where they were yelling. "Can y'all please shut tf up my sister trying to go to sleep damn." Soon as that came out, I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek.

I looked up and my mom's boyfriend was over me. "Don't be disrespectful in my god damn house." He spoke.

I started to breathe heavy cause I was pissed. See he use to hit me until I punched him in his face, and I would stay in my room unless he was gone.

I went upstairs and got me and my sister stuff so I could take her to our granny's house. After I was done, I woke her up and told her to put some shoes on.

"Where are we going." She asked while rubbing her eyes. I sighed "to grannies for a little while." She nodded and continued to put on her shoes.

After we both were done, I got the stuff and held her hand while going down the stairs. "Where are you two going." I heard my mom say I guess Michael had left.

"We going to grannies." I told her not facing her. I felt her pull Zahari arm from me. I turned around and pulled Zahari behind me.

"No, you not taking my child." I take a deep breathe. "Bitch she not even yo child. She wasn't when Michael came, she wasn't when she said she was hungry. I do everything for her not you so leave us tf alone. Fucking crackhead." I whispered the last part, but I guess she still heard me.

She slapped the shit out of me, and I heard Zahari start to cry. I was done with people hitting me. I slapped her back and I told Zahari to run to the park that was down the street.

I punched my mom and she fell, and she hit her head on the glass table. I checked her pulse she was still alive, so I got our stuff and ran to the park.

After a few minutes of running, I made it there and started to look for my sister. "ZAHARI." I yelled while looking around for her.

"I'm right here." I heard her and turned around. I hugged her and I lead her to the bench. "Are you ok." She said and rubbed my cheek.

It hurts but not that bad. I nodded yes and I got up so we could go to my granny house. He house wasn't that far just a few blocks away but once I take her there, I'm going to the store to get her something to eat.

Our father left money for us to save before he ran off somewhere. I just saved the money for emergencies. I used to wonder why he left us with her and do he still love us, but I stopped and realized that he wasn't coming back. So, I stopped thinking about him.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by my sister pulling my shirt. I didn't even notice we were here. I knocked on granny's door and waited for her to answer.

After what felt like forever, she finally opened the door and once she saw us she hurried up and pulled us inside. "What are y'all doing out at this time of night." She asked about to turned around to walk in the kitchen but stopped when she saw my face.

"Zion who dis that to you." She said and came towards me and rubbed my cheek. "Your daughter and her boyfriend." I told her and she looked pissed.

"But I brung Zahari to stay for a couple of days until I get more food for my room and all the tension calms down at the house, but I'll be back tonight to bring her some food." She nodded and went to the kitchen.

I looked over to my sister who was staring at me. "Look I'll be back i just got to do a couple of things but I'm coming back tonight to bring you food." She nodded and I hugged her.

I left out the door and went to the corner store to get some backwoods so I could roll up. I sighed I have to go to school tomorrow bitch's going to be aggravating. I'm only in the 10th grade and I got bitch left to right.

I was walking in the store, and I got backwoods and some juice for me and my sister and candy. I played for it, and I left out the store.

I was walking through an alley when I felt a sharp pain in my back. I yelled in pain. I turned around and it was this boy I go to school with.

"So, you fucking my girl bitch." He said and he kept stabbing me. Then some more boys came and jumped me until I heard a gunshot. They ran away and a couple of people ran up to me. I tried to get up, but I fell back and then I blacked out.

5 hours later...

I woke up and quickly shot up but regretted it. "Naw homie lay ya ass back down." A voice said.

I turned my head, and this boy was looking at me while smoking a blunt. "What tf happened." I groaned in pain. My whole body hurt.

"Well, you were getting jumped in an alley and they stabbed you bout 7 times and you got a couple of broken ribs." He said like it was nothing.

I shrugged. "Been threw worse but what yo name and where am I." I asked. He looked up from the blunt and looked at me.

"What's yo name lil nigga." He asked me. "My name Zion nigga." I told him and he nodded.

He came towards me before talking. "My name Zayveon but everyone calls me Zay and you're at my bosses trap house." He told me.

"So why you got niggas jumping you and shit." He asked. I shrugged. "Man, that gay ass nigga mad cause I fucked his bitch, and the pussy wasn't even that good it was lost as hell, but that head was fantastic." He laughed at me.

"Man, you wild." He said once he stopped laughing. I shook my head.

It was quiet but I needed to go I need to get back at Zahari I but she worried. "I need to go I got to go get my sister from my granny's house." I told him. He nodded.

I realized I was shirtless. I looked for my shirt and found it. I put it in. "There's a problem though." He said and I stopped moving.

I was confused. "And what is that." I asked him while scratching my head. "You got to come back tomorrow because my boss wants to meet you since you might know where the trap is. He told me.

I groaned. "Ight I'll call you just give me your number." I told him and he got a pin and piece of paper because I didn't have my phone it was at my house.

"Alright can you take me home and then another place." He nodded and he told him to follow him but don't touch shit.

I shrugged not like I was going to listen anyway. We made our way up some stairs and then through a long hallway. We had passed a room with women only with underwear on.

I stopped and stared. "Aye lil mama wassup." I said and she turned and smiled. I winked and she started blushing.

I was finna talk to her, but I was pulled. I turned around and it was Zay. "What man I could have just gotten some pussy." I said mad asf.

"You can't fuck them anyway they to grown for you anyway." I sucked my teeth. "I could get any bitch I want don't play me like that." I told him.

"You wish." He said laughing. "Whateva nigga it's ight though." I said pissed and I kept walking. We walked to the front of the house, and it was a lot of people in there like men boys and a whole lotta bitches on stripping poles.

"Aye stay right here I gotta go talk to boss right quick and don't start no shit with these people." Zay said and I nodded. He went up some stairs.

I turned around and looked at all the bad bitches in here and picked my lips. I need some pussy. I felt somebody staring at me. I looked around and one of the girls were staring at me. I walked over to her and started rubbing on her ass.

"Wassup ma." I said and smiled.

"Ain't you a little young to be
trying to get at me." I looked at her.

"Hell, nah my age ain't nun but you should show me what you could do." I told her and she nodded and pulled me into a room that had a bed on it.

She pulled my pants down since I had in joggers. She pulled my boxers down and my dick was hard, so it popped out the boxers and hit my stomach "This real baby." She asked and I nodded.

She put it in her mouth and started sucking on my shit. I was in heaven right now. "Shit." I said and started bobbing her head with my hand. She was doing tricks and shit with her tongue.

I was about to nut when somebody came in the room. She was about to stop but I told her to keep going. "What tf are you doing lil nigga." I heard somebody say.

I opened my eyes, and this nigga was staring at me. I pushed the girl head back. "What tf you looking at damn you wanna suck my dick to cause you can." I said pulling up my boxers and then my pants and walking passed him to where I was standing before.

"Lil nigga who tf do you think you are." He said all loud and shit like I was supposed to be scared and shit.

"Bitch ass nigga I'm talking to you don't scare me nigga." I said and he pulled out a gun. I sucked my teeth.

"Mann you a lil bitch taking that heat out. You getting mad cause yo how wanted to suck me up." I said stepping to him. By now everybody was looking at us while standing up.

He put the gun to my head. "Aye just like my pussy ass pops said don't ever take out a gun unless you going to use it. So, what you going to do because I want some more of that fire ass head yo girl give I said.

He chuckled. He was about to shoot until I heard say yell from the top of the stairs. "Aj man put the gun up and Zion didn't I tell yo bad ass not to go fucking with people." I shrugged.

"This pussy mad cause I got head from his girl. Better be lucky I ain't dick her ass down her ass would have been attached." I told him and everyone started laughing except for that bitch ass nigga.

"Whateva nigga come on so I can take yo ass home." He said and I nodded. I looked at the bitch ass nigga and winked at me.

I held up the gun and shot at me I ducked, and he missed. "You missed me nigga." I spoke. Zay shook his head and pulled me out the trap house to his car.

I went to the car and waited for him to unlock it. "Hurry up nigga damn." I yelled. He looked at me like he was finna beat my ass.

He unlocked the door and we both got in. I told him where I stayed. I started to tense up when I saw Michael's car and remembered last night.

"Aye you got a gun." I asked him. He looked at me crazy. "How old are you anyway." He asked. I scoffed.

"I'm 15 about to be 16 this weekend." I told him. He nodded and went under his seat, and he handed me a .45. I nodded and got out the car.

I put the gun in my waist band and went to the door. I was at the door about to knock when the door swung open. I was standing face to face with Michael he looked pissed.

"What tf you want." He asked. I took a deep breathe. "I just want the rest of me and my sister clothes, shoes and the shit I brought." I said and walked past him while bumping shoulders with him.

I walked up stairs to my room and when I went inside my shit was destroyed. I was pissed I ain't really care if he messed up my shit but my little sisters that had me heated.

I got my phone and the stuff I could get and my weed stash and when I went to go get the money my sperm donor gave us it was gone. I was more heated now.

I got our stuff and went to put them in the car. Zay asked what was wrong, but I ignored him. I went back in the house and pulled out the gun and pistol whipped Michael with it.

"PISSY ASS NIGGA YOU DESTROYED MY SISTER SHIT AND THEN STOLE THE MONEY I HAD LEFT." I said still hitting him until he wasn't moving.

After I was dome with him, I went to go find my shit. I went to my mom's room and searched in there.

After a while I checked the whole house until I was walking, and I heard the floor creek. I stepped on it again and I pulled the floor up and there was the rest of my money.

I got it and I headed to the front of the house. My mom was on the couch. I just looked at her and she looked at me and got up and I turned around and walked out the door with her following me.

"You know your just like your father Zion." She spoke. I turned around. "Bitch I ain't nothing like that man and stop saying that shit." I told her

"Shut up Zion you're taking Zahari my child away from me. And you're giving up on me on us our family." She spoke.

"I'm taking Zahari cause you rather do drugs then feed your own child and you let that pussy made nigga hit you and me. You let him beat me every day while you get high, I tried helping you and I'm not giving up on our family you are and don't call me with that bullshit that you on. Fucking crackhead, you need help I tried helping so miss me with that shit and don't come over granny house looking for Zahari." I got in the car while she just stood there.

"You ight Zion." Zay asked I nodded and whipped my face with my shirt. "Don't think Ima pussy cause I'm crying but the shit she does is so aggravating sometimes I wish I could just kill her, but I can and then I got to take care of my sister by myself." I sniffed.

"It's alright z I'm here for you. And once you start fucking with the gang then you should be alright cause you going to get money, but I want you to stay in school though." I nodded and dabbed him up

I directed him to my granny's house. We made it there in like 10 minutes since it's not that far. I got my stuff and knocked on the door. This stuff was heavy, and I have to get more stuff.

Zahari opened the door and she jumped on me. "Were staying here." She jumped up and down. I put the stuff in the house and went to go get the rest.

After I was done with that stuff, I went back to Zay car, and we started talking in this car while Zahari was in my lap. "So, you still coming tomorrow." I nodded.

"Yea after I get out of school and pick her up from school then I'll slide threw." He nodded.

He was about to say something, but somebody tapped on my window. I looked up and it was one of my hoes who I fuck from time to time. To be honest, I forgot about her.

I rolled the windows down. "What you want India damn." I said looking at her. She looked like she's been crying.

"Why you treat me like shit. I love you and you fucking other bitches." I started rolling up a blunt while she yells and shit.

"Bitch stfu you the reason I got stabbed you need to go take to yo boyfriend Damien instead of talking to me. I almost died cause of that nigga and if I see him in the streets, he's a dead man walking. Now get tf away from me for beat yo ass to." She walked away and I was done rolling and I lit it and inhaled it.

"You wrong for that." Zay said shaking his head while laughing. I shrugged and exhaled the smoke.

"Ight man I'm finna go in the house and go to sleep." I said and dabbed him up. "Ight man I'm finna go do the same thing but remember call me when you ready in the morning." I nodded and got Zahari and handed the blunt to Zay.

I walked inside the house and I bathed Zahari then myself and we both went to sleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

119K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
326K 7.8K 44
Tiffany has had a hard life, having a child so young at 15 but now 17, being raped, and no one to really turn to. Her mom is a drug addict, and her d...
he hates my guts!! De oogiannoy!

Ficção Adolescente

4.7K 176 23
Daniel hates Perseus! With all his might since the two were in Kindergarten. The two are now 16 and 17 both getting ready for Senior year as the sum...
413K 9.8K 42
Armoni is a 19 year old stud that is moving from Compton to Baton rouge Louisiana with her mom. What happens when she moves next door to nba youngboy...