In Love With The Swordsman

By XxMusicalHowlxX

Princess Asuna's Life was tough, With her mother trying to pair her off to the richest prince or her tough de... More

Prolouge
Princess Asuna Irene Of Aincrad
Evening Of Thought
Decision Of A Life Time
Shout Out Sweepstakes!
Falling slowly
Together?
Fianlly feeling loved
New life
A little bit of love
My great return
Betrayl
Heir?
Escaped Into the Forest
Safe, For now.
Taking A break~Not a chappy
SURPRISE-teaser chapter!
~Running fast~
Coming soon...
Im sorry ( not a chapter )
Thank you

Running Away

3K 47 24
By XxMusicalHowlxX

Asuna POV
He looked at me with a look of astonishment as I stood there with a face of seriousness.

" Wait, Wait ,Wait. Your leaving now?" He asked and I nodded

" I'm getting out of here before my mother finds out I actually left, I told her I was leaving but I'm sure she thought I was joking." I explained and sighed

" Well if your leaving then I'm coming with you. " he said

" Look, I know you said you were not leaving till tomorrow and if you really don't want to come you don't have too." I said

" I do, Look Asuna, who knows what's out there. You could get hurt and I don't want to see that happen." He said almost protectively.

" Only if you really want too.." I told him and he nodded.

He ran off into the back of the shop and came back with a bag of his items.

" Let's go outback so I can saddle up angel." He told me and walked out the door towards the small stable outside.

I followed behind him and watched as he saddle up his white mare. He patted the side of her shoulder and hoisted his back on the back of her saddle.

" Let's get going before dark. We will camp down by the River." He informed me and I nodded walked back out to my horse.

I mounted my horse and he followed after and we set off into the unknown. I basically followed his lead since I've never been so far as moonlit lake and that is still not very far from the kingdom.

" So uh what made you decide to leave?, don't you like being rich and famous?" He said and I gave him a glare

" Haven't I told you a million times? I hate being a princess, it so much work. Not to mention my mother already betrothed me to this guy who I've never even seen before! I'm supposed to be married next spring but I wanna see the world and do many things before I think about that." I ranted on probably making his ears bleed.

" oh, well I see where you stand, marriage is a big decision and plus your probably going to be tied down as a housewife." He said " Although if I did get married.. I wouldn't do that, I would treat my wife like a queen. And I would make sure she knew she was loved everyday." he said and I looked at him. My heart almost melted. What is this I'm feeling? It's so new to me.

We rode pretty far. Almost 5 miles before we came to a stop. He dismounted his horse and I followed after. He then looked over at me.
" We will camp here tonight and enter the nearby village in the morning" he said and I nodded.

We set up blankets on the ground and I laid down on it while he started a fire. I watched him carefully the whole time, his muscles flexed and I blushed. What is this am I falling in love? No there is no way I would fall in love my best friend.

When the fire started the orange flames cracked and popped. He came and sat down next to me. I shivered as the chill of the night got to me. Kirito pulled the blankets around me and for the third time tonight I blushed.

" are you warm enough? " he asked softly. And I nodded " Yeah, I'm fine. " I said and he sighed.

" you should get some sleep. I will watch over you." He said and I shook my head. " your the one who needs sleep." I said and he looked at me kindly

" It's alright, I'll be okay, just sleep." He said and I sighed before laying my head down on the makeshift pillow with consisted of a rolled up blanket. I closed my eyes and listened to the crackling of the fire and instantly fell asleep knowing I was protected.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awoke the next morning to the birds chirping and sun warming my body. I sat up and looked around. Kirito looked at me and I smiled at him.

" Good morning, You slept like a rock" he said and I threw a twig at him. He chuckled

" someone is not a morning person" he said and I giggled. I stood up and rolled the blankets back up.

I felt a little dizzy but kirito caught me before I could fall.

" Are you alright?" He said worryingly.
" Yeah, I guess I was just a little more tired then I thought."I reassured him and he nodded.

We saddled and mounted and took off towards the nearby village which was pretty large.

I followed kirito  until we came to a stop at a nearby inn which we dismounted and headed inside.

" Ah! Kirito! Welcome back friend!" A older man greeted us. He must have known kirito.

" Hello Mr Thompson, how are you on this fine day?" Kirito asked and he propped his elbow up on the counter.

" I'm doing just fine, oh who is this? Finally found yourself a girlfriend?" He said gesturing to me.

" oh, no. This is just my friend. This is Asuna. She just tagging along with me for a few days" kirito explained and I smiled politely and waved.

"Well, it nice to meet you." He said. I'm surprised he didn't know or recognize who I was. But I brushing it off since I ran away and I don't want anyone to find me.

" I would like a room for two, we are gonna bed down here tonight" he informed the guy and the guy nodded

" Only one bed?" He asked and I blushed

" Uh two beds please" kirito corrected him and he nodded

We settled into our room and I went to take a long shower. I couldn't help but think while I was there that I might have feelings for kirito. Even though I never really experienced love fully since my childhood was terrible I kept having these feelings that I can't ignore.

The water swished around with my every move and the faint voices of people downstairs brought me back into reality.

" Hey Asuna ? You alive in there? You have been in there for 2 hours " Kirito asked from the other side of the wooden door

Wow has it really been two hours already? Wow time sure does fly by.

" Yeah! I'm coming out in a minute." I informed him and heard his footsteps move away from the door.

I stood up out of the water and drained it before slipping my night clothes on. I opened the door and steam from the water flew out.

" Finally, thought you fell asleep in there" he said as I walked towards him and I giggled.  Looking at the time I seen it was almost 10 and I probably needed some sleep.

So I went over to my bed and laid down on the plush mattress as cuddled into the blankets.

Kirito switched the light out and darkness
Consumed the room. And I soon fell asleep to the sound of silence.

~~~~
SORRRY it's been a few days since I've published >~< I've been so busy with school about to start and my nerves are about to explode! But anyway hope you enjoyed
~Howl🐾⚔️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 224 21
Disclaimer: I don't own Sword art online. Real world sometimes unfair, especially if you're powerless. This is the story of Asuna and Kirito as they'...
72.6K 1.5K 32
(Y/n) (L/n) is the princess of Aincrad, one of the three ruling kingdoms. She is sent to Swilvane, accompanied by a loyal knight named Kirito, to mak...
267K 5.7K 32
Y/n L/n is a loner with no friends, and barely talk to anyone aside from his family. One day, a terrible tragedy happened, resulting the death of his...