The Bad Boy's Girl

By jessie4214

*COMPLETED* She is a beautiful, high school girl who lives in Lansing, Michigan, with great grades and amazin... More

1- Characters + Descriptions
2- Casual Day
3- Night Owls and the Early Birds
4- Sunday Funday
5- Another Encounter
6- Too Late
7- Back Again
8- My Rules
10- Danger
11- Actress
12- Monday Drama
13- In Trouble
14- He Saw
15- Way to Go
16- Not Again
17- Girls Day
18- New Path
19- Last Week Begins
20- Thanks Boys
21- Protecting Me?
22- Last Day
23- Everything Sucks
24- Nope
25- Are You Really
26- Not The Time
27- Wake up...
28- Why
29- Regret
30- Safe?
31- Safe? Part 2
32- Talk
33- From the Heart, Not the Head
34- Birthday
35- Birthday Part 2
36- Home Sweet Home
37- New Story
38- Friday
39- Friday Part 2
40- Don't Want It To End
41- I Want It To End
42- Will It End
43- First Day
44- My Last?
45- I Was Five Once, I Can't Be Five Again
46- Maybe Too Perfect
47- Fake
48- Tie
49- Did
50- Home
51- Weeks
52- Weeks Part 2
53- Burden
54- Baby
55- What Now
56- Back and Better
57- WeekEND
58- Just Great
59- Back to the Pythons
60- Time
61- Time Flys When You're Having Fun...
62- Too Much To Spend
63- More Deciding
64- Ideas
65- Thank You
66- Christmas Eve
67- Christmas Day
68- January is Tomorrow, Next Week and Next Year
69- Empty
70- I Love You
71- Kicking Ass
72- It Was The Future
73- Keeping Away
74- New Me?
75- My Fault
76- Alright
77- His Special Day
78- Date Night
79- It's The Day
80- Mine
81- Trust Me
82- Out
83- Honoured
84- Eighteen
85- Getting Prepared
86- A Little Extra
87- Saturday
88- Duo
89- Mixed Feelings
90- Awkwardness
91- Details Later
92- Unsteady
93- Paper
94- Official?
95- They're Back
96- Mind Of Its Own
97- Shoot
98- Not Over Yet
99- Trying To Be Happy
100- Cutie
NOT A CHAPTER

9- He Cares?

18.6K 409 82
By jessie4214

It is currently first class.

This morning I woke up to my music as usual and I got ready.

I decided to go makeup free today and for my hair, I just put it into a high ponytail.

My outfit today, which I really like, is a black crop top, some ripped jean shorts, a red plaid button shirt that I tie around my waist. And to finish it off, some black converse which I borrowed from Lilli.(below)

Our teacher is sitting at her desk, but there is only about five students in the room.

Once the bell rings, that's when they all pile in the room.

So eventually, the bell rings and some more students come into the room to talk their seats.

The person that normally sits beside me, is on vacation so Hunter has been sitting there recently, which I don't really enjoy.

But what can I do? It's not my spot so I can't control it.

As the teacher begins to explain our lesson, Hunter comes barging into the room.

"Way to enter a room, Mr.Cohen. Please take a seat." Our teacher says,

"You. Come here now." Hunter says sternly, pointing to me.

I give him a confused look, but before I can say anything, the teacher butts in.

"I think Kaytlyn would like to stay here, you can speak with her at lunch."

"No, Kaytlyn, come here." He says, harsher than the last time.

I send a quick glance to the teacher, she hesitantly nods at me while I gather my things and I rush out of the class with Hunter.

"What the hell was that for?" I ask angrily while I glare at him.

"Why didn't you tell me about the note?" He asks as if he never heard my question.

I stop walking, Hunter doesn't even seem to notice as he continues to walk towards the doors.

"So that's what this is about?" I ask, but it sounds more like a statement.

He spins around on his heel and sees that I had stopped walking.

"Come with me." He says like he never heard me say a thing.

I shake my head.

"No, not until you tell me what you want." I say sterner than I did before.

He begins to walk up to me. As my first instinct, I start to back up.

Hunter starts to speed up and before I knew it, I was running around him and out of the school doors.

He runs after me, but me being much faster, he is way behind me.

I slow my running down to a jog as I reach the stairs.

Hunter catches up with me and he grips my elbow.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Don't ever walk away from me." He says with anger in his eyes.

"I didn't walk away, I ran." I say with a smirk as I try to pull my arm free from his grip.

"Don't be stupid, you know what I mean." He says while his grip gets tighter.

Great. The bad boy has just taken me out of my first class and now we are in the school yard.

"Anyways, can I get back to class? I should really get going." I say as I try to pull my arm out of his hand.

But it doesn't budge.

"No, why didn't you tell me about the note." He asks, with anger in his voice and his eyes.

"Why do you think?" I ask with the 'no duh' tone.

"At this point, I don't know." He says like he really didn't know as his grip on my elbow starts to loosen a tiny bit.

I force a chuckle.

"Your the bad boy! Why would I trust you with something like that?" I ask with anger filling my voice now.

This guy is ridiculous.

"So you go and tell my best friend instead?" He asks while his grip gets tighter.

"Yeah! I trust him more than you! You just kidnaped me from my class!" I say loudly.

He shakes his head.

"No, if something like that ever happens you come to me! Not Dylan, me!" He yells, anger completely taking over his voice.

"I am not going to listen to you whatsoever, you have no reason to be like this!" I say gesturing towards my elbow that he is very tightly holding.

"Well, your in danger and I don't want to see you in it!" He yells.

I could feel the blood drain from my face.

He cares?

Wait what? I'm in danger?

I open my mouth to say something, but then he does first.

"Darling, I'm sorry for yelling, but you need to understand I'm trying to help you."

I nod my head, not knowing what to say.

The bad boy cares about me?

"But, why me?" I ask, looking up from the ground and into his eyes.

"They saw you with me, and they will do whatever it takes to ruin my life so-," Hunter tries to talk, but I cut him off.

"No, why do you care about me?"

He looks down at the ground, breaking our eye contact.

"Hunter?" I ask.

He looks up at me, but this time I get a good look at his eyes.

They're a beautiful brown in colour, and this time, I can see sadness in them.

Instead of no emotion or anger, they actually look sad.

"If something like this happens again, come to me first." He says shakily.

He lets go of my arm and walks into the school.

The bad boy cares?

Shortly after my quick thinking session, the bell rings signalling that first class is over, so I head inside.

I get to my locker to see Noah, Kyle and Lilli.

"Hey guys." I say as I walk closer to them.

Kyles locker is on the opposite side of the hall from us but closer to the doors.

Noah's locker is beside Kyles.

But it wasn't unusual for them to be at our lockers, they come over to see us a lot.

"Hey." They all reply in unison as I start to unlock my locker.

"Kay, do you wanna go shopping tonight? I need some new summer stuff." Lilli says.

I smile.

"Yeah, I do too." I reply as I grab my stuff for second class.

"Can I tag along? I need some new shoes and a few other things." Kyle says.

Me and Lilli both nod as we close our locker doors.

"Can I come too? I want to get some new shoes." Noah asks.

We nod our heads once again as us girls head to our second class and the boys go to theirs.

"Are you okay? Your face looks kind of pale." Lilli asks.

I nod my head, I guess the blood really did drain from my face.

"I'll talk to you at home." I say as we take our seats in class.

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 0 43
Lexi is an 18 years old girl. She met her best friend Aaron when she was 8. Later she met her other two besties: one boy named Ricky and a girl named...
645K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
1.3M 32.2K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
399K 9.4K 45
Copyright © 2014 by casey pascoe. All rights reserved * * * One mistake and he is forced to spend one hour a day with her. Ugh. One mistake and sh...