BTS' Little Sister

By _beyondthebts_

Living with seven brothers beats it all.In this book, are some of those experiences you have with them. This... More

Introduction
Waking up
Laundry
Christmas decorations
♡Thank you ♡
Did It Again
Don't Talk To Her
Pretending
WWYD
a/n
Trouble
Tip-Toes
Mistaken
Night Out
Requests
First Day Of School
Bad Habit
Playing In The Rain
We Are Back
Burden
Drunk
Missing Earrings
Expensive
The Dare
Dance
Cup Cakes
Goal !
Texts
Burned
Flirty Waiter
First Steps
Lost
Safe When Asleep
Secret
Fair Game
Random
Savage
Late
Don't leave me
Quarrel
Girlfriend
Follower
Math
Tooth Fairy
Car Trip
Birthday Surprise
Hospital
A/N
Accidentally On Purpose
Paper Cut
Saved
Measurement
Ear Piercing
Road trip
Special Guest
Fever
Cycling
Dare -2
Hotel Night
Massage session
Annoying
The news
Texts pt. 2
Sister To The Rescue
Brother to the rescue
The news pt. 2
Famous
A Love Letter and Boyfriends
Famous pt. 2
Saving the city ft Shooky
Texts pt. 3
<< BTS one shot au >>
Hi guys
The Meeting
The Meeting pt.2
Sharp Thorns
Sharp Thorns pt.2
Forever Changed
My Time

Prank

5.8K 134 11
By _beyondthebts_

Making sure the cellotape had enough glue and that it  was at the same height as Jin's face, you climbed down the chair making  sure the tape was stuck to the door frame.  With a hum of satisfaction,  you made your  way downstairs revising the plan in your head.

You got  inside the kitchen in a hope that Jin would be there, alone and there he was--Seokjin in all his glory cooking dinner,his back facing you.Taking this as an opportunity to sneak behind his back,  you tiptoed towards the container where flour was kept.Grabbing a fistful of flour, you tiptoed back to stand behind Jin.

"OPPA THERE'S A SPIDER !" You screamed at the top of your lungs making Jin scream too.

"WHERE? WHERE IS THAT CREA -"

P O O F

The next thing that happened was Jin was standing there frozen ,spatula in one hand and his whole face covered in flour .

And you had already made a run for it.

"YEAH YOU BETTER RUN!"  Jin said after he 'defreezed'  and had already started running after you.

You ran around the dining room and then after taunting him, ran upstairs to where your room was ,Jin not far behind.

Getting inside, you stood a safe distance away from the door and took your phone out,camera ready to take a picture.

"Y/n YOU-"  Jin was cut off by the cello tape sticking to his face. And then,

C  L  I  C  K

You had taken  a picture .

You couldn't stop laughing at your accomplishment.  You had totally underestimated  the  prank when you first thought of it. But now,  you were overjoyed. You were still busy laughing at the masterpiece of a picture you had taken that you didn't realize Jin had got out of the tape and was now already towering over you .

Confused at why suddenly everything became so dark in front of you, you looked straight to see a sticky-flour faced Jin glaring at you.

"YOU!ARE  IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" Jin huffed.

"Im so sorry  it's just- you look too comical!" You said before laughing again ,but this time,like a seal.

"SMOKE! THERE IS SMOKE EVERYWHERE ! CALL THE FIRE FORCE!!" You heard Jimin's panic -yell from downstairs. 

"Shit -I forgot about the dinner !" Jin mumbled before rushing downstairs.

There goes  our dinner ...

"ANYONE  WHO DOES NOT WANT PIZZA FOR DINNER BETTER GO TO SLEEP HUNGRY!" You heard Namjoon yell from downstairs after a few minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 34.3K 43
She is Kim Sundeok. Only daughter of the Kim family. Only sister of the seven older boys.Twin baby sister of Jungkook. A household with chaos. Tro...
22.2K 746 37
{COMPLETED} Y/N lives with 7 overprotective brothers. There are ups and downs in Y/N's life and in the end something happens to Y/N and her father. V...
15K 603 50
A fanfiction about befriending the 7 men of BTS and possibly being more than that with a few of them. . . . This story is complete fiction. None of t...
1.9K 126 17
Kim Family is all glittery and golden, but each member hides a different pain. Park Family is slightly different, the don't hide pain, the have overc...