Misadventures [Reincarnated T...

By AganimsMenna

[Note] This is a somewhat practice for mah writing or story writing, mostly action and random stuff... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
I'm so so sorry!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Hmm...
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I had to do it to Em'

Chapter 12

3.2K 117 63
By AganimsMenna

This is outright uneventful, so sorry been pressures by coming exams, I'll be dissapearing for a while... I'm sorry.

(I might even consider stopping the story all together)

____________________________________________________

■ No One's POV ■

The mission was somewhat a success, the crater still left with small amounts of arcane magic that Menna intentionally left behind so that the task can continue, and researchers were baffled on how much mana was disconvered on such a small blue streak that looked like dense fog.

They encase it in a glass cylinder by grabbing portions of the crater that still emits small arcane mana.

They counted casualties but discovered only about 8 out of 300 people that had venture for this mission.

Thus they call it a successful, but the threat of a new being had emerged, people had referred to it as a demon lord, others the Goddess of Death or the the Goddess of Chaos.

Menna who was behind it just cringed in her bed as she kept hearing the rumoured name pop out out of nowhere, she's still thinking on how to explain to everyone that this 'demon lord' and her, were familiar with each other, when in reality it's all her.

She got up in her bed, she looked around she's inside the medical tent, quite big in the inside than out, she looked to her sides and saw Drake and her beaten group, they are all asleep and were wraped in bandages.

She stood up and patted herself, her [Ebil Ninja] cosmetic is damaged, she thought about this, her cosmetics could be damaged but her [class] armor wasn't so she thinks that her [cosmetic] was another set of armor all together.

She plans to have her [Ebil Ninja] cosmetic fixed somehow, tailoring, maybe?

They should be in the village, if not she'll just go to the nearest city, and even get her Adventurers Card officially recognized and signed.

She equipped the class [Healer] and casted [Heal] throughout the tent, a faint golden glow was covering each bodies of adventurers still asleep.

She stood up from her bed, and stretched with a good sip of air, she then walked out of the tent only to know that they were already back at Calden Village, the knights guarding the tent stiffened as they notice her coming out.

"Ah! You're awake! Guild Master Arelia wants to see you as soon as possible." (Guard)

Menna nodded and noticed that their faces were showing that of fear, she widen a brow and they grew more stiff.

"Are you both okay?" (Menna)

"I-it's just that, y-you, t-that, you killed all those high beast, at least, ,t-that's what we're told." (Guard)

Menna brushed his comment with a hand, and laughed jokingly, making the guards a bit ease.

"No, I wasn't alone you know, there are 3 groups of high ranking adventurers, so high beast might be a problem, we were experienced." (Menna)

Typical lies from Menna, she never want to get the spotlight consider it would be bad for her in the long run.

She walked ahead of them, and the guards sighed in relief, they didn't want to be on her bad side, or rlse they'll end up like those monsters, back at the mountain's base.

Menna walked along the dirt path that would lead her straight to the Adventurers Guild, she catch a glimpse of what seems like an orphanage, she instantly remembered that one time her 5 gold coins we're stolen, she approached it without even thinking about it and now she was standing at the reception table.

There were kids eyeing her in the corner, mostly humans and Beastkins and that's it.

The orphanage was an extension of the village's church, that's why the reception lady is currently the church sister.

She wore a gentle smile in her cleric outfit, her grey hair and her old complexion, telling everyone that she's definitely old.

"Can I help you?" (Sister)

Menna scratched the back of
Her neck and laughed inwardly, she already regret coming in here, even if it's unintentional.

"Y-yeah I wanna ask about a boy, he stole 5 gold coins from me, a little about a few days prior, she also had a girl with her." (Menna)

And in an instant the Sister's face went pale and shock at what she heard, and immidiately went towards a room.

And in a few minutes she went back with the same boy, she grabbed her by his ear and dragged him towards Menna, and the same girl running behind them.

"I-s this him?" (Sister)

Menna nodded the boy just 'tch' and looked down as he noticed Menna infront of him, and he already knew what was happening.

He grabbed a small stash and hand it to Menna, Menna watch in silence and grabbed the small stash and open it to see 3 gold coins.

"I'm really sorry for what this child had done to you, I humbly ask for his forgiveness." (Sister)

She bowed and forcefully bowed the boy as well, he was stiff and defiant, the girl beside them suddenly joined in as well.

Menna knelt in front of the boy looking at him, which surprised the boy, he looked at Menna with uncertainty.

Menna was smiling, and gave the small stash back only this time it's filled with more coin, gold coin to be exact, which made everyone gasped.

"Well since the whole place needs a lot of renovating and maintenance, I figured I'd donate a few coins since I have a whole lot more than I should." (Menna)

The half fox girl was shyly scratching her nape and smiled nervously, she thought that what she gave wasn't enough to suffice for their needs.

But to her surprise the Sister gave her a bear hug that made her gasp for air, followed by the boy and girl.

She had given them 100 gold coins which was more than enough, they told her that what she gave was the same salary of that a ballif or mayor.

They tried to give back a lot of coins back, she shrugged it and insisted it's for the orphanage and everyone in it.

She even told them that she could give more if they just ask her next time, shr had alot just stockpiling in her [Inventory].

They immidiately deny it, already nervous of how much they could do with 100 gold coins, Menna left soon after and said their farewells.

Now that she's back on track she head for the Adventurers Guild now bothered on what to say if she get there.

The sound of villagers, busy with their everyday works and chores, removed her thoughts and just enjoy the unfamiliar and foreign atmosphere.

One time, when his Riku Kobayashi, a highschool student, otaku and gamer, he was always stuck in his room and rarely ever go out without a proper excuse or motive, he does study and got average grades, an average high school boy.

And that he got transported to another world, those anime, manga, and light-novels that depicted this types of scenarios which inticed him back then.

And now that she's here in a new world, in a new body, everything still felt foreign, she never expected to be killed in the first place and to be given a chance was truly a blessing.

Menna was imagining things when she bumped to a relatively small but rock solid person, she looked down to see Gunther also looking back at her.

"Ah! Lass it's you! How ya been, Arelia got worried 'bout you and probably mad for some bloody reason, best to talk to her as soon as you can, come on!." (Gunther)

Gunther walk/run with his tiny fat/bulky dwarven legs that would make Menna snort once or twice, he led her to the guild and there Arelia was talking to the Ace Researcher and Head Knight.

And when both the figures looked at Menna, Arelia turned her head and Menna could visibly see Arelia's face slowly turning uneasy.

Both figure heads excused themselves and Gunther scurried off to nowhere, leaving Menna and Arelia to walk to the Guild Master's office.

Menna just gulped and awaits her doom, they entered and Arelia sat on the couch, and Menna sat on another couch facing Arelia.

"So..." (Menna)

The rooms atmosphere became tense as soon as Menna said those words, she had cold sweat drop on her cheek.

This will take a while...

《A|N》

Yeah uneventful... I'll be busy for a long while so heres Drake or at least what I had imagine him to be... draw it myself since Ive been in the dumps with school.

Enjoy... I know it sucks...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 294 26
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
514K 31.2K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
156K 4.7K 32
This story will not be continued anymore, And for me this sucks... imma try to make a new version of this but a bit different and have the MC be Male...
8M 463K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...