Timeless

By LavishhhK

Have you ever wondered how life was being the big girl in class? Jazmine has. During middle school she was co... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32./The End Pt. 1
33./The End Pt 2.
Short Chapter

25.

3K 121 80
By LavishhhK

Moot

"Talk to me." I said walking into the office of my trap house. I had niggas keeping tabs about Dom and his little family. Or whats left of it.

"Um... Cartier is dead and--"

"Wait Cartier is dead?" I asked confirming what I just told. Cedric nods his head and I nod my head taking it in. I ain't sad or no gay shit like that but I was curious as to who did it and why. "Keep talkin."

"Okay. Jazmine their niece was just kidnapped and shot but now shes home and healed. Um what else...Oh! They have the two niggas who did it." Cedric finished.

"Bring me Jazmine fine ass." I simply said.

"Sir.."

"BRING ME HER!!" I shouted throughout the office.

Jazmine

"When you was in New York you was fuckin the Yankee, I was fuckin with base, I was pitchin to Franky. These bitches so cranky get em a hanky." I rapped while walking down the aisle of the grocery store with my headphones in.

I was at the store with Kameryn, Slim and Arianna. I was walking with Arianna while Slim and Kameryn went to buy some already made wings from here.

"Oooh thats my song! Play it out loud!!" Ari said all excited. I became cool with her after I laid some ground rules down. Like, I don't trust so easy in the beginning of being friends with females. Like, I haven't heard from Sienna or Khloe but it's cool. They bet not speak when they see me.

I pulled my headphones out and rapped to the song while it played.

"All the dope boys gon feel her, fuck is my MAC Concealer? I be out in Queens, on the back of four whee whee wheelers, I'm a big deal thats why I get more head than a pigtail." I rapped while I started twerking. The worker on the aisle was staring at us as Arianna recorded me for her snapchat.

"Ooh girl you know you betta stop before yo mans come down this aisle and have a fit." Ari said giggling while she posted the video on Snapchat.

"He not even my mans." I rolled my eyes as I pulled my phone out to see multiple text messages from Dominic, Jah, and Pooch. They all texted me in a group chat telling me to come over because they had something they wanted to tell me. I replied saying I'll be there after we leave the store.

As we walked down the aisle we grabbed Hostess and Little Debbie snacks. We went to go find Kameryn and Slim. I saw Slim ordering the wings and potato wedges while Kameryn stood off to the side looking like he was having an intense conversation with some chick. I felt a little bit of anger rise in me but I quickly simmered down as I walked over to him.

"Kam, I have to go to my uncles. I'm gone take a Uber."

"No the fuck you not." Kam said looking at me crazy. "It's 9 o'clock at night stay yo little ass here and wait for me to take you."

"This ya little girlfriend now? This why you been dodging my calls?" The female said looking me up and down.

"Riley shut yo annoying ass up." Kameryn said with so much hate in his voice. He was about to walk off until she grabbed his arm. It pissed me off seeing that he didn't want to be bothered with her anymore.

"Bitch is you blind or something? He don't wanna be bothered with T-Rex built ass anymore." I said in annoyance snatching Kameryn from her.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked with more attitude than before.

"The bitch that's gone ride his dick till the sun come up. Now leave us the fuck alone." I said causing Slim and Arianna to start bnusting up. Riley stood there looking shocked before walking away with her little friend.

"So about that..." Kameryn smirked looking down at me.

"Shut up and take me to my uncles house." I said smiling.

Slim ordered a little more food so we could take to Dom's house. We all got in the car and it was silent except for the radio playing Boosie BadAzz. I'm just curious to know what my uncles had to tell me.

"Sooo..." Slim said.

"Hush." Ari shooshed him and slapped his arm a little.

"You lucky you my girl or you woulda got shabopped." I heard him tell her making me chuckle.

We finally pulled up to Dom's place and climbed out. Slim grabbed the food and Kameryn grabbed the drinks while Ari and I went inside. Pooch and Dom were sitting on the couch while Zaiden and Jah rolled blunts on the coffee table.

"Wassup yall?" I asked smiling.

Pooch wasn't even that excited to see me like he normally is which told me that something bad happened. My smile quickly faded as I noticed none of them was happy or excited but mad and angry.

"What happened?" I asked lowly as I walked over and sat next to Dom.

"Cartier-" Dom began to say.

"He died. While you were in the hospital." Zaiden finished for him.

"Why didn't you tell me? What the fuck?" I said angrily. "You know Tiny is going through it! She's going to think I don't give a fuck about her." I said quickly pulling my phone out to call her.

I quickly rushed upstairs to my room and slammed the door making sure to lock. The phone rang until it went to voicemail, so I decided to call Cari. He picked up on the third ring but he sounded so gone.

"Cari, are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine sweetie. Just a little faded." He said like a white soccer mom before chuckling.

"Where's Tiny?" I asked.

"With her boo thanggggg. But how you been?" He asked.

"Put Wes on the phone." I simply said. Wes has been sober since his accident a few years ago. I heard some shuffling before Wes answered.

"Wassup?" he asked.

"Are you guys okay? I just found out about Cartier." I said in a sad tone.

"I'm doing fine but clearly Tiny and Cari having troubles. Tiny is barely home since she found out and Cari isn't sober enough to understand what anyone is talking about anymore." Wes explained.

I nodded my head taking everything in. I know that I for sure need to get back to New York. Tiny is probably losing her shit and Breyden isn't strong enough to handle that type of pain Tiny is feeling. When my dad died Tiny almost lost her mind, she was snapping on everyone and all.

"Okay well I'll be home soon. Stay safe guys." I said before hanging up.

I went back downstairs and stared at everyone who was sitting around eating and drinking their soda. Pooch gave me a sad look and I rolled my eyes before walking over and grabbing a plate of food and going back upstairs. I didn't want to be bothered. I couldn't take my mind off of what Tiny could possibly be out doing.

Tiny

"It's been handled." I stated as I went and sat down next to him.

"Good... you have one more job for me, princess." He said placing his hand under my chin and placing a soft peck on my lips.

"What next? Two have been handled. I can't take them all out. It's catching up to us." I said rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Just do as I say and we won't have no problems Valentine." He said before he got up.

I pulled my phone and saw that I had a missed call from Jazmine. But I was too ashamed to call her back. So cleared the notifications and checked my brothers location to make sure they were still at home.

"I'm gone text you your next assignment and I want it done in 10 days." He said before my phone buzzed.

My eyes widened at what he wanted me to do.

"I-"

"Do it! When she comes back. You and her are going to handle this." He pointed at the girl I've been working with before leaving the room.

I sighed and closed my eyes after locking my phone. Tears fell from my eyes because I don't know what I got myself into.

Same Day

Jazmine

"We need to go home." I said as I sat up in the bed that Kam and I shared.

"Your uncles want you to stay here." He sighed as he was trying sleeping faced towards me.

"I don't give a fuck Kameryn. When have I ever given a fuck?" I said in annoyance.

"Never."

"My point exactly." I said unlocking my phone and going to check flights back to New York. They were all booked and I rolled my eyes. "We have to drive back tomorrow."

"The fuck? Jaz, yo cousin is fine she a big girl she can handle herself. Stop stressing and relax. You ain't been in school for almost two weeks enjoy this because it's not gone last that much longer." He explained trying to calm me down.

"Okay fine. But you doing my homework when we get back." I shrugged and he chuckled before his phone started buzzing back to back before it rang with a phone call.

He sat up and rolled his eyes at the caller ID. I instantly knew it had to be that bitch from the grocery store. I snatched the phone out his hand and placed it to my ear. I sat on his lap and started making out with him while moaning while I had the phone to my ear. I started grinding on his lap causing him to let out low groans. I could hear Riley cussing and going off when she finally hung up, I climbed off Kameryns lap and handed him his phone back.

"You're wild. You started something we gotta finish." He said palming my ass while I was standing up.

"Boy bye. I just got the crazy ex off yo back. That's the only favor Im giving you." I smiled before going into the bathroom and wrapping my hair into a high bun. I walked back into the room and saw Kameryn big ass taking up the whole bed. "Kameryn Anthony Black!! Get cho Sully lookin ass up!!"

"Damn Jaz, say how you really feel." He pouted before lookin at me.

"Sorry big baby. But move for real. I got somewhere to be in the AM." I said referring to me going to see what the fuck is going on with Khloe and Sienna.

"Bet not be no dick appointment." He mumbled making me chuckle. All my little hoes is either dead or trapped in my uncles basement. "I ain't playing wit you I got ways of knowing."

"You do not." I laughed at how serious he was.

"Ima smell yo pussy and know. Watch." He smiled looking at me.

I started busting out into laughter to the point where I was crying. I haven't laughed that hard since before my dad died. It felt good finally knowing someone could make me laugh.

"You so stupid go to sleep." I finally managed to get out.

"You think I'm playing little girl. But let me find out."

He rolled over on his side to where his back was facing me. I scooted close to him wrapping my leg and arm over him. I know I say I'm not his girl. But it can grow on me.

"Told you, you mine." Was all he said before we both fell asleep.

Next Morning

"Awww look at the cute couple!" I heard Slim say before a camera snap went off. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him.

"You asking to be thrown out that fucking window huh?" Kameryn said mugging him just like me.

"My bad yungins. But aye, Ari and I ordered room service whenever yall done GETTING. IT. IN." he said laughing while I threw a throw pillow at him.

"He something else." I laid back down before remembering I was going to check on Khloe and Sienna. I texted them numerous times and they didn't reply.

I quickly hopped out of bed and ran to take a shower. When I got out the shower, I brushed my straight hair down and threw on a red and white striped shirt with my white Birkenstocks.

"Awwe look at my little candy cane." Kameryn said looking at my outfit.

"You gone lick me later?" I joked.

"Keep playin." He smiled following me out the room and handing me the keys to the truck my uncle let him borrow. He stopped me at the door before I could leave and looked down at me.

"KISS KISS KISS!!" Slim shouted make me squint my eyes at him. "Yall needa stop acting like y'all ain't fucking."

"Malik cut it." Ari said feeding him a bite of waffle. I smiled at how cute they were before returning my attention back to Kameryn. I pecked his lips quickly before leaving.

When I pulled up to Sienna's house I saw her and Khloe's car parked in the driveway. We were always at Sienna's place because she was always here by herself. I climbed out and knocked on the front door. I heard footsteps and the door unlock revealing a tired Khloe.

"What?" She asked catching me completely off guard.

"So y'all don't speak no more?" I asked.

"You ditched us at the party why we need to speak? As soon as Logan showed up you decided it was okay to bounce? Naw fuck that and you." Khloe said and soon after Sienna came.

"The fuck you want?" She asked.

"Nothing now. We done here. Next time a "friend" disappears for a week you should check on em." I stated before walking off.

These females real life be trippen over the pettiest shit.

VOTE

COMMENT

Don't yall love long chapters?🤪

Moot in media💀💀.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Pack By llex🌦

Teen Fiction

72.3K 3.5K 29
Moving to Chicago, I never thought it would be like this. I never thought I would have the friends I have today, I never believed that I would be acc...
He Was A Ten By jo

Teen Fiction

6.5K 423 29
I don't know why I am the way I am. I just know that it's been this way ever since I was born. Paige Roberts was born with the ability to see numbers...
59.3K 2.8K 23
Everyone in this world has their own obstacles they have to face. Some more difficult than others. But Keith's just seems to become harder and harder...
705 7 22
* Every thug needs a good girl on his side to balance him out. * A little sweet, but spiced with a little crazy. This story has strong sexual conten...