𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂 ║Izuku ✘ Reader

By Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... More

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
2. | Blank page
3. | His eyes
4. | Childhood friends
5. | Detachment
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
13. | You are losing this game
14. | The edge is closer
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
23. | Only words bleed
24. | Still here
25. | Unfinished
26. | Time off
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
29. | Worst fear
30. | Demons
31. | Hero
32. | Come home
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
40. | Find me
41. | Beautiful mind
42. | Fragile minds
43. | Joyful pain
44. | It's not over
45. | Endure
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars
52. | There will come a time

1. | The beginning

13K 491 733
By Hazzelnutz

L/n's residence

A wonderful morning at the L/n's residence. The sun is brimming the horizon, leaving pink hues to cover the early morning sky.

Just until-

"Y/n! Get your fat ass up!" A voice chirps throughout the large house, "You're gonna be late!" Yuuichiro bangs on her door, groaning loudly as he doesn't hear anything from his younger sister.

"Y/n, I swear you litt—"

The door flings open and a bucket of water meets Yuuichiro's face, drenching his uniform as well.

"HAHAH!! Take that—I've been waiting for this moment all summer!" The younger girl waves her arms around excitedly, wearing an accomplished grin on her features.

Yuuichiro's eyes goes a dark shade as an unfriendly aura surrounds him. Giving Y/n a clue to get the heck out of there, and so she runs passed him and down the stairs rapidly. It's definitely not the first time these two fought in the early mornings.

"You are so dead!" Yuuichiro trails after her with a murderous expression. Said girl smirks as they run through the halls and dash into the kitchen.

"Take this!" Yuuichiro throws a banana at her, the closest thing he can find on the counter.

Y/n merely dodges and loops under the table to grab his legs, pulling them so he falls to the floor in anguish. This causes a massive ruckus as he grabs the chair instinctively, making it splatter on the floor.

"Kids!—What are you doing so early in the morning? You're supposed to get ready for school" The mother of the teens voice looms from the hallway.

"Oh shit" Y/n sits up as Yuuichiro does the same.

M/n walks into the kitchen, her mouth agapes as she stares at the mess in front of her. Chairs all over the place and-

"You two," She glares, "Why are you on the floor making a mess of things and why is your uniform wet Yuu?!" She repeatedly scolds with her pointing finger, as she usually would with these two bickering siblings.

"Y/n decided to throw a bucket of water at me! On my first day back to U.A" Yuuichiro points a blaming finger towards his sister. She immediately starts fuming.

"Agh for god's sake! When will you two stop bickering" M/n rolls her eyes, "Get this cleaned up and I want to see you two down for breakfast in 15 minutes"

Y/n clicks her tongue and gives her brother a mad expression.

"Oh and Y/n, throw away those pajamas, you've had them for too long" M/n sends her daughter one last glance before walking out.

'Argh that damn lady' The e/c eyed girl growls before suddenly another figure enters the scene.

"Hello my children and beautiful wife!" F/n walks in with his wife thrown over his shoulder, just like that.

"Dad?!" The two teens yell in synch, a wide smile adorning their faces at once.

He beams with a cheerful grin.

"I'm here to take you two to school!"

<•>

Midoriya's household

For Izuku, it isn't such a lively morning. The air is dull and quiet, very lonely.

Izuku opens his emerald orbs, seeing the ceiling lay before him. Still sleepy, he quickly recalls the events that are played out for him today.

School. He feels a drowning knot in his stomach just by thinking of that place. He slides off his warm bed slowly and faces the cold flooring.

He feels...empty.

Upon walking to his closet, he notices an All Might poster barely hanging on the wall. Izuku's lips curve into a thin smile, barely.

'Wow...I remember the day I put those up. Those days I actually...was happy' Izuku shakes off his thoughts. He knows that if he trails down memory lane, he's only gonna end up in tears. And he can't cry on the first day at school...again.

He puts on his black uniform and unravels his curls. The boy finds his backpack and throws it over his shoulder.

"It's still early...whatever it's not like I have anything better to do here" He frowns and opens his door to leave. Don't get him wrong, he'd rather stay home all day than be at school. But neither is home a pleasant location at the moment.

Upon entering the kitchen, he notices one thing. No sign of his mother and no breakfast on the table (as usual now) Inko was still in bed, she hadn't been feeling her best lately. But that was neither new to Izuku.

Izuku sighs and gulps down a glass of water.

"I have time to make breakfast, but I guess...I'm not that hungry anyways" He places the glass on the counter and goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

On his way out, he meets his mother Inko. "Oh Izuku, I thought you were still asleep" She gives him a small smile, but Izuku can tell it was forced, so he'd rather leave as soon as possible.

"No, I got up by myself a bit earlier" He answers and tightens the strap to his bag, sometimes he unintentionally did when he was nervous.

"You're leaving already? It's still early" Inko narrows her eyes at him. Izuku's bangs covers his eyes before he starts heading away.

"Ah yeah, I want to get there early..."

Her lip purses, "Well, have a great day Izuku!" She chimes in.

Izuku's feels his hands tremble, knowing what's awaiting him at school. Everyone just chose to ignore it. "I will"

<•>

Soon the classroom is filled with laughter and bickering students.

"Just one more year Lucy! And then we'll go to high school!" A pink haired girl clings onto her friends arm.

"Yeah I know, finally I can't wait to leave this shitty school" Lucy retorts.

~~~

Fuji Lucy.
A straight blond haired girl with big velvet eyes. She is considered the 'popular' girl in the class and as always, she's ruthless and a bully if she wants to.
Quirk - Mirror creation

Hisayo Mai.
A girl with pink straight shoulder length hair, and light blue eyes. She is Lucy's best friend and they are both popular. However, she is deemed the follower.
Quirk - Rainbow

~~~

"Settle down students" The teacher walks in with papers in his hands, "Class is starting now"

The students stand up and bow to the teacher before sitting back down.

Izuku picks up his notebook and gets ready to jaw down notes. 'Just another year...and it'll be over' Izuku frowns as he holds the pen above his paper.

He awaits the teacher to start his lesson, but it never comes. Izuku looks up and notices the teacher silently tapping his foot.

"Ah come in" The male says as the door tilts open. "Class we have a new student starting this year" He extends his arm, "Welcome in"

A h/c haired girl walks in, her soft hair bouncing as she walks to the front, eying down the new faces.

"L/n Y/n, I hope we get along..for your sake" She grins while innocently placing her hands behind her back.

Some of the faces went shock, had she really said that? Izuku's head jolts up from his desk, his green hues inspecting the new girl in front of him.

Another pair of crimson eyes also stared longer than usual. The blond's lips curves into a slick grin.
This class just got some more spice.

Satisfied with her introduction, she turns her heel to ask where she is supposed to sit.

"Ah yes, you can sit next to Fuji-San" He points at a girl with blond hair. Y/n nods and does as told.

She looks around and finds a pair of velvet hues grabbing her attention. Fuji gives her a smile and a small wave.

And that's the start of a toxic friendship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
549K 20.7K 49
Everything was going well for the young hero in training, Izuku Midoriya. That was until, the league wanted him. The league of villains managed to...
1.6K 124 13
"I had everything... I had everything but the thing that, deep down, I wanted the most... I wanted to die." Not all wars are tangible. Shoto Todoroki...
33.9K 2.3K 69
[Please spare your eyes the agony of reading this abomination of a story. I wrote this forever ago and had no idea what I was doing.] Empty. Shoto To...