Love Me Enough??

By _dusky_04

Description Sucks but.... Its All About SHIVIKA SHIVAY AND ANNIKA ? NOPE ITS ABOUT THEIR DAUGHTER SHIVIKA'S... More

Prologue - The broken queen
Character Sketch 1
Promo's
Chapter 1- Queen's being a princess
Chapter 2 A heartbroken Princess
A/N
Chapter 3 The Nightmare
Chapter 5 - Princess's Departure
Promo's
Character Sketch 2
Chapter 6 Princess back or just a illusion ?
Chapter 7 HER POWER
Chapter 8 HER LOVE LIFE
Chapter 9 HARDWORKING HER
Chapter 10- MemoriesπŸ’”
Chapter 11 MemoriesπŸ’” - II
Chapter 12 Meet.?
Chapter 13 Face Off
Authors Note
New Cover
Chapter 14 Finally Meet
Surprise !!
Chapter- 15 Shivanya in OM ?
Chapter 16 Homecoming ❀
Promo's !!
Chapter 17 Her POV
Chapter 18 The Plan 😈

Chapter 4 - Princess or devil ??

1.3K 76 19
By _dusky_04

I m really very sorry that i couldn't update Monday night....

Happy reading😊..
《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《 《《《《《《《《《《《

Shivaay was sitting in his study beside the lamp thinking about the decision he has taken a while ago.. the decision will shook every family member but the truth needs to come out..
He remembered how he started behaving with Shivika after the truth came in front of him...
The fatherly him was feeling tell guilty for doing this to her...
While the other part of him was already overpowering the fatherly part...
He remembered how he always used to ignore going on her results day....
While anyhow he would take time for Pari for her results he didn't want to do this partiality between them...
But then Pari was his responsibility..
At the same time shivika was the culprit of THEM...
He was trying to find THEM but all his efforts are in vain as if they are vanished in thin air..
He remembered how he actually used to ignore all her father's day card in front of her and used to get angry on her but the truth was only known by him how he used to see that card once he make sure shivika sleep that too crying
He felt sad what he actually doing...
When he can directly confront her but still she is his daughter he need to take care no one else knows this truth otherwise her punishment will be grave then anything else....
But NOW she need to know what she actually doing is a grave sin it has been six years everyone had last saw them...
Shivaay was determined to do this...
He comes out of his thoughts by clicking of fingers in front of his eyes by his very dear wife....

Annika: Shivaay kya hua aap iss tarah kaha khoye hue h ? (What happened where are you lost Shivaay??)
Shivaay:Nowhere Anni kya hua itni der raat tum yaha??( Nowhere what are you doing here at this time in midnight? )
Annika:Vo toh mujhe aap se puchna chaiye itni raat yaha kya kr rhe h aap?(That I should ask you what are you doing her at this much late in night? )
Shivaay: Kuch nhi bus kuch kaam tha..
Ab tum btao ??( nothing just some work you say ?)
Annika: Anyways aap ke pass Samar ka koi dusra number h kya?? Agar h toh mujhe jaldi dijiye....(Anyways so you have any other number of samar ??if yes then give me right now..)
Shivaay: Nhi toh kyu?(nope why ?)
Annika:*nervously* actually Shivaay shivi abhi tak ghar nhi aayi h isliye itni raat ho gyi h bhagwaan na kare meri bacchi ko kuch...(Actually Shivaay shivi had not reached home yet I hope she is fine God forbids if something happens....)
Shivaay: Nahi( No..) she is fine
Annika: Aapki koi baat hui h kya kisi se?( Did you talked with her or her friends?).
Shivaay nodded gulping his saliva...
Shivaay: Vo apne kisi dost ke ghar gyi h..usne mujhe call krke inform kiya..(Yes... she went to her friends house she had call me to inform)
Annika : What?? She called you ? Not me ? Also you have her permission Shivaay .. Are you okay ?
Shivaay: Yes she called me to inform ...toh kya ho gya Annika isme itna shock hone wali kya baat h vo meri bhi beti h or dushman nhi hu me uska ( Why are you shocked about it...She is mine daughter too and I m not her enemy...)
Annika still looked not convinced...
Annika: Acha baba thik h but ye toh bataaiye k vo apne koun se friend k ghar gyi h ek baar baat ho jaye gi toh tasalli ho jayegi aise bhi I'm feeling restless..( Okay...at least tell me at which friend's place had she went so that I can call her also I m feeling restless)
Shivaay: She...she..di...d...n't..to..ld...me...ab....out...it *stammering *
Annika: What then I should trace her location...!!!
Shivaay:*mind*If Annika will trace her location then everyone will come to know I have to do something...
Annika: Shivaaay...tell khanna to trace the location of Shivika..
Shivaay: No need !!!
Annika: why ??
Shivaay: You know this is the reason she called me rather than calling you come on Annika she is now an adult let her go at her friend house and chill....(really😏)
Annika: Shaant Shivaay me toh bus isliye puch rhi thi kyuki mujhe lag rha h k kuch galat hua h...(Calm down Shivaay I was just asking as I felt that there is something wrong)Okay chalo let's go to sleep....
Shivaay: Yeah let's go....
He gave a last look to one file and left....
---------------------------------------------------------
Police Station.

Two lady constables caught Shivika by her shoulders to support her for walking..
They left throwing her inside her cell..
Lady constables were unable to get information out from her even after mercilessly beating her for her SO CALLED CRIME....
Whole night shift constables with the officer were aware of the whole scene going in there but due to danger for their own family all of them kept their mouth shut leaving that poor soul to suffer..
After the constables left her in the cell
Officer came near her cell and said....
Officer: *guilty* I m really sorry mujhe voh sab majboori me karna pada verna tumhari behen meri family ko (I'm really sorry I have to do it because my family was in danger)
Shivika: *meekly* It's Okay..
Officer: *shocked * Tum sach kyu nhi bol deti is tarah maar kha ker kab tak ye sab chalogi .... tumhari behen h na vo why is she torturing you?? (Why are you not telling truth till when you will hide this ??..she is your sister right then why is she torturing you?) Did she wants the CEO position or your shares...
Whatever it is give her I m seriously telling you that you should do what she have said otherwise she can even kill you..
Shivika: She wants TRUTH ....she wants to know where THEY are...
I can't let their safety in danger ..Pari is someone who can't keep your secret...
Officer: Try trusting her after all she is your Sister...She will at the end of the day will help you...
Shivika: No she can't..
Officer: How can you say that...
Shivika: *sadly* I tried trusting My SO CALLED SISTER but then I lost my most favourite thing.....
Officer: you can share it with me ??
I will not tell anyone...
You know stranger se apne dil ka haal share krne se dard kaam hota h ....
She thought she should went out her pain at the end of the day he is a mere stranger he can't do anything..

Shivika nodded with teary eyes..
And started her flashback story....

FLASHBACK...
They all were studying in Harvard university...
Pari,Arhaan and Shivika Off course..
Shivika was in her third year while Arhaan and Pari were doing their last year in traning of business....
Shivika was fond of music from her childhood..So she did some singing courses beside learning business Management...She used to sing songs also loves to play her favourite instrument Guitar....
It was her favourite guitar which was given by her Chote papa (Uncle)
When he came to know that she is fond of singing...
She used to sing at college fests...
Or only with her friend without Pari knowing about it..

One fine day when she was singing a song with her friend playing her guitar Pari caught her and asked her how come she have the guitar trusting Pari...Shivika told her about her love for singing also about the guitar was given by someone special in her life ...
Which was indeed true Om also Loved Shivika like his own daughter...
In Harvard university there were the days when even being tomboyish girl shivika was pretty more than any other girl.....all the girls were jealous of her...
Pari was also jealous...No for the attentions she get from the boys from the college cause she knows her sister was as much as beautiful as her Ani Ma..She was just jealous of one boy giving her(shivika) more attention than Pari
Knowing this some girls from pari's class used to take advantage of it to infuriate Pari...
Shivaay used to come every 6 months to meet them...
That was the time when Pari got so much angry that when Shivaay visited Cambridge to meet them..
She told Shivaay everything Shivika was doing there from her singing course to the guitar everything...
Also she reminded Shivaay of THEM
In rage she blurted out the whole thing not knowing the consequences....

In Evening when Shivika came from college happily remembering about the praises everyone doing for her singing she will definitely go home and surprise everyone by this skill of her ...Not knowing what storm is waiting for her in hall..
Pari and Arhaan were out in a friends party...
Shivaay was sitting with guitar in his hand he knows what he have to do..
Suddenly he saw shivika coming he put the guitar aside and sat normally...
Shivika came in the home humming some songs...
When she saw Shivaay sitting in the hall...she was so happy but didn't remembered about his arrival...
Shivika:Papa !!! *happily Hugging him*(dad)
Shivaay : Came home so soon ???*sarcastically*
Shivika: hmm dad I had class so got a bit late ....
Shivaay nodded
Shivaay: But Pari k class toh kabke khatam ho gye??...to h tumhari it be late tak kaise??( Pari's classes had ended long before how come your classes are till late??)
Shivika: Umm.....Papa Extra classes*stammering *
Shivaay: lier *sternly
Shivika: *softly* what ??
Shivaay: What is that ??*pointing towards her guitar and music learning books*. I want truth no excuses *sternly*
Shivika nodded...
Shivika: Papa vo.. Ye..me..re..gui....tar...a..nnd....Music l..earning...books..h ...*gulping her saliva she replied....
Shivaay: What was the last thing I asked from you...
Shivika: To..lea..rn..business.. Management...
Shivaay: And what are you doing ????
Shivika: learning about my passion...
And thud...
.
.
.
.
.
.
The guitar fell broken on the floor of hall also the books were torn...
Seeing this shivika said *crying*....Papa please no papa please vo mera passion h papa I love playing it please don't burn it... I swear papa I will give away my first priority to business please papa dont do this please papa please....
She kept telling him assuring that she will keep everything before her passion...
Shivaay: thik hai calm down first...drink water...
Ab mere sar par haath rakh kr kasam khaoo you will never touch guitar..(okay calm down..here have water..and swear upon me that you will never touch guitar)
Shivika:*crying* I swear on you papa I will never touch guitar.....

Shivaay took the lighter and throw it on the broken guitar and torn books.....
While shivika was giving horrified looks
Shivaay: Remember !! You have swear upon me.......
Shivika looked at the burning guitar with shattered look...
As soon as Shivaay left the hall she started to stop fire from spreding to whole guitar but it was too late
She burnt her hands while saving the guitar but nothing was fruitful...
The guitar was in ashes just like her dreams....
She doesn't gave a damn about her burnt hands crying left to her room...
This was all seen by Shivaay
Who later entered in Shivika's room to treat her wound he applied ice and cream on it carresssing her head and face he left the room...
Also left for Mumbai next day not wanting to face Shivika...

Flashback ends..

This was the consequence sharing my secret to Pari I'm afraid that if anything happens to THEM due to Pari I will never be able to forget myself.....
Said Shivika sitting inside her cell emotionally...
But this isn't helping you ..it's.getting worse..Your father said soo much to me when I said that I have arrested you but after knowing your crime he just said do whatever you like ?? how can he say this...said the Officer.
Anger always overpower your love said Shivika making officer understand the double meaning of her sentence....
Officer nodded and asked her if she wants something...to which she asked for some water.....
Later shivika slept with loads of scratches on her body but a deep scar filled with agony in her heart....

---------------------------------------------------------
The next day comes...
The day which held many secrets,suspenses and Revelations...
The day is going to be the most vulnerable day for the whole family...
The day will turn out dark when truth will be in front of everyone....
Which truth the truth shivika was talking about Or The truth which Shivaay was willing to come out...
Or the truth for which Pari had did so tricks to get it out for which she stooped so low for her sister...
Was her curiosity was more important then shivika...
Of course yes she wants to know about them.... Where they are....
Pari decided she herself will go to police station and will bring shivika home and will pressurise her to reveal the truth....

Before she can do anything she heard noises from the hall....

What she saw she was numb....
---------------------------------------------------------
In hall ..

Annika and Bhavya were standing on the entrance door holding Shivika by her shoulders to support her for walking till the sofa....

Get the water said Annika in distressed to Bhavya to which she nodded and went to kitchen..
Annika was looking for the servant who were nowhere to be seem she screamed...
Kaha chale gye saare servants get me the first aid dammit.(Where are all the servants get me the first aid dammit....)said Annika shouting on the top of her voice..
Listening to Annika's voice Everyone came down in the hall....

A series of gasps were heard saying
Oh my mata, he bhagwaan, he matarani Kya hoga ise... ( Oh my god)
Pari gasped seeing Shivika injured..she shivered remembering her words to Officer...
Flashback
Pari : do whatever you want give her 3 degree but get me the damn information...
Flashback ends..
Still she didn't opened her mouth.
Pari thought..

Bhavya came running from the kitchen with water and made Shivika forcefully drink that water....
Hum aapko sab baad me batate h Mom and choti ma...firstly Hume Shivika ko room me lejana hoga....(We will tell you everything later first we need to take Shivi in her room) Said Bhavya looking at everyone's curious and tensed faces...
To which everyone nodded understanding...
Listening to the accommodation in hall Shivaay finally came down only to see his daughter lying on the sofa with so many wounds....
He gasped looking at it..he was horrified remembering he only told the officer to do whatever they wanted but never he thought something like this will happen...
He came out of his trance when he saw Annika and Rudra taking Shivika by her shoulders to support her for walking....
He was going to touch Shivika before that a hand caught her in mid...

Hand was if Annika....
Her eyes looked blood red..As if she knows everything....
He looked horrified of course she knows everything.....

Don't you dare touch my daughter..said Annika to Shivaay threatening him.....

Maa... a faint voice came from Shivika's mouth to which Annika holded her hand and lead her to her room...
Shivaay stood there looking at them disappering to Shivika's room....

Shivika's Room..

They made her sit on bed and were going to treat her wounds....
Shivika: Mujhe Nahane jana h..*weakly*...( i need to take bath)
To which Rudra and Bhavya nodded and went out the room...
Annika: Chal me tujhe le chalti hu...( Let me help you)
Shivika nodded negatively..and said I will go myself....*in a broken and defeated voice*
For which Annika nodded Ok..and was going to left the room but stopped as she heard...
Maa please don't fight with dad Unki koi galati nhi h.. (Mom please don't fight with dad he is not at fault)
Annika nodded negatively...and went to the hall....
Meanwhile in hall...

Everyone were gathered looking equally worried waiting for Annika to come and explain them all the scene...
Annika came into hall wiping her tears..and looked at everyone who were looking at her curiously as if asking about how everything happened...
Annika looked at them and said I will tell you..

Flashback

Annika was not a early morning person still something in her made her wake at 6 AM...
She was strolling in the garden..
When she received a call....a secret call which Officer had made to Annika saying Take Shivika from jail....
Annika was shocked.....she was madly running to get her car keys when Bhavya saw her and asked the matter to which she explained everything....

When Annika went to The police station she looked around to notice a pale figure hugging her knees was sitting in her cell....
Then Bhavya and Annika met with officer asked him about not calling them at night to which he said that he had called Mr.Oberoi...that criminal's father informing him about her but he told them to do whatever they want....
Then they took bail papers and got shivika out of that cell and got her home....
Flashback ends...
Everyone looked Towards Shivaay excusing how can he do this...
Shivaay said You even know what she actually have did ??
To which Annika replied I don't need to know that from any outsider she is my daughter and I trust her....
Pinky interrupted them and said ab bta do kya kiya h meri poti ne ??(at least tell her what she did??)
To which Shivaay explained the whole matter to them no one was willing to accept that the most mature kid of the house can do anything like this.......
---------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile...
Shivika came out of her bathroom taking a hot shower soothing her muscles...
She looked herself in mirror and decided something....
She took a bag and started filling some necessary things in her bags like two pair of clothes her important necessities....
She moved towards her cupboard and took out a person id....which she kept in her jeans pocket....
She need to move out may be somewhere she should get some peace.....

She wore this...

She moved out of her room with her bagpack

Only to see everyone gathered in the hall and looking at her mom dad quarreling about Something ...Probably the incident....

When she came into hall with her bag silence prevailed the hall..Everyone were looking towards her...
She walked towards them...
Annika holded her and said what happened beta where are you going with this bag pack ..?
She said nothing everyone came near her asking about the wounds while only four persons standing there like they were not interested anymore drama....
The two were newly formed couple Arhaan and Pari knowing everything still not speaking....
One Was Tej Singh Oberoi looking at her angrily...
And Shivaay Singh Oberoi who was standing numb there....
As if deciding something to reveal Tej Singh Oberoi took Shivaay at One corner and showed Something...was telling something in his ears hearing which Shivaay Singh Oberoi was getting angry...
Shivika tried listening but everyone near her was asking her something and were also treating her wounds....
As if deciding Something Shivaay looked determined to shivika gave her angry look....

STOP IT....said Shivaay shouting at top of his voice that every walls of Oberoi Mansion shook....

~~~~•••••~~~~~~•••••●●●●●●●~~~~~~~~
What did Tej said to Shivaay?
Why Shivaay was much Angry.?
What infurated Shivaay this much ??

Precap : Truth to come out...

Will try to give next update before Saturday...
Vote Comment Share...
Negative comments are not welcomed..
Love XoXo

Annie💕💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❀their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...
141K 7.2K 30
It's a shivika story Hope you like it??? Peep in to know more Best Ranking #1ansh. #1sso #1 shivaaysinghoberoi #1 asso #2 leap #3 anika
5.5K 563 32
𝔑𝔦𝔰𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 (πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπš˜πš—πšŽ) 𝚝𝚘 πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš’πš£πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚊 πš‹πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš‘πš˜πš•πš πš’πšœ πšπšŠπš•πšœπšŽ ...
5.9K 591 11
A sacred bond of togetherness, compassion and love. Completed with the symbols of their love. Likin kaha jata hain na bura waqt rehta hain... Na achh...