MaNan FF : Tere Pyaar Main

By AKHImilon

hello. this is my first story. Please support me and ignore grammar mistakes. * Prolouge * ... More

character sketch of their childhood
chapter 1- their childhood
character sketch after leap
chapter 2 : 8 year leap
chapter 3: guilty Manik
chapter 4: mission search manik
chapter 5:from neighbour to guest
chapter 6: awkward moment's
chapter 7:digging her own grave
chapter 8: he cares
chapter 9: it's time to go home
chapter 10: jealousy
chapter 11: friendship day
promo
chapter 12 : sweet old memories
chapter 13: jallad teacher
chapter 14: new growing feelings
chapter 15: his possessiveness
chapter 16: his Angry bird
chapter 17: jealous nandini
chapter 18: More then special
chapter 19: start living their life
chapter 20: It's confession time
important detail
chapter 21: kissa bike ka🏍
chapter 22: kissa bike ka part 2🏍
chapter 23: Amusement park 🎡🎢
chapter 24: Emotional fool😢
chapter 25: tit for tat
Happiest Moment for Kyy Fans
chapter 26: damage control
Parth and Charlie's MV #Nishaa
chapter 27: who's right,who's wrong
chapter 28: happy birthday
29 chapter: helpless
New Story
chapter 31 : out of control
Chapter 32 : he is coming back
Chapter 33 : Nafratein
Chapter 34 : insecurities

30 chapter: his gift

3.9K 456 106
By AKHImilon

Hello.. new update is here. Read full chapter. And yes.. now readers have to comment and vote. I will not tolerate this ignorant behavior now. Story will depend on you guys response!! Happy reading!!

Manik start sweating a little bit. He hate it when everyone Stare at him. He come closer to nandini And forward his hand. And everyone saw his gift. Seeing the gift,Rajeev facepalm himself.

Nalayak!! That's the word which come in Rajeev's mind for Manik.. because he Bought two dairy milk chocolate for Nandini. Seriously?

Rajeev always give so much money to his son,and That's what he can gift someone? Naak kata diya sab ke samne,Rajeev thought..

Nandini was more then happy. She has no complain. She give a beautiful smile to him.

She was like "awww He is so cute.. he gifted me my Favorite chocolate"😄😄

Anuraag and his mother smile too. Rajeev was glaring at Manik now. Manik saw his dad's expression and looked down in embarrassment. Dhruv Stared at him awkwardly.. Nandini took the chocolates from him and said happily

Nandini: Thank you soo much!!😀😍😄😛 so sweet you of you💁

Manik did not said anything,just smiled

Dadi: accha ab hogaya? Khana khane chale? Kya bolte ho sab?

Anuraag: ha maa. Aap khana lagao. Chaliye bhai sab. Chalo baccho. Dinner karlo.

They all move toward dinning table. This time Manik made sure that Nandini sit next to him only. Dadi start serving everyone their Favorite food. Everyone start eating.. their hall was filled with laughter. Everyone was enjoying thier food and chatting on different topics. Meanwhile Manik and nandini were holding hands under the table. And nobody noticed.

Anuraag: sach keh rahe hain aap bhai sab. Tab ki baat hi kuch aur thi. Life Bohot asaan tha. Aaj kal technology ne sab bigar diya.

Rajeev and anuraag were talking about thier experience as student. And how hard working everyone use to be at that time.

Rajeev: aisa nehi hain.. agar kuch karne ka honar aur hosla ho to,koyi kuch bhi kar sakta hain.

Ab apne woh mehra sab ke bete ko dekh lijiye. Itne kam umar me kitna successful hogaya. Ab apne maa baap ka dhyaan rakh raha hain. Warna aaj kal ke larke to bas awara gardi karte rehte hain. Paisa batbaad karte hain. Without any hard work,unko lagta hain woh famous ho jayenge. Bas time paas hain zindegi unke liye..

It didn't take much time for manik to understand that his dad said all this for him only. He never leave a chance to tunt him for his career choice. Manik did not said anything. He stopped eating food. Nandini understand Manik's feeling.

Rajeev: kismat wale hote hain woh maa baap,jinko aise bacche milte hain..

Manik got angry listening him,he was about to say something but nandini hold his hand tightly and start caressing it lovingly under the table. Manik was controlling himself. It's not their house,where they will fight like always.. he look at nandini and she blinked her eyes. Trying to calm him..
luckily Dhruv knew Manik is getting angry so he start changing the topic.

After dinner Dadi give gajar ka halwa tu everyone. Manik was with Elders. And dhruv nandini were enjoying their funny conversation. Manik just want to be alone with nandini,but this dhruv is not leaving her alone. Suddenly nandini got up and said...

Nandini: um aap sab baat kijiye main room me jati hoon. Yeh sab gift rakh ke aati hoon..

Anuraag: ok beta.. jao..

Nandini leave from there with gifts in her hand.. Manik's face lighten up seeing this. He cannot leave this golden chance to be with her. So he made a excuse.. Manik said to Dadi,who was sitting next to him..

Manik: dadi. Main upar jau? Mujhe bathroom jana hain

Manik said this making cute face

Dadi: ha ha beta jao naa.

Manik smile and start going upstair,while everyone else become busy.

Meanwhile nandini was placing her gifts on study table. Today she got so many thoughtful gifts. Everything which she like.. Everyone know her so well..

suddenly someone pulled her from behide,and pinned her against the wall. Nandini knew who the person is,even without seeing his face. Obviously it was Manik. Her crazy BF!! But his sudden pull scared her. Nandini was looking at him with shocked expression. Manik did not said anything,Just smirked. She was confused seeing his expression..

Before she could say anything,anything future,Manik slammed his Lips with her. Nandini's eyes become wider and her heart beat increased. It was like some electric current start flowing on her body. She did not move from there.. Manik start kissing her passionately. After sometime Nandini respond equally. It was not like their regular kiss,which use to be sweet and gentle. This time it's more passionate and powerful. Manik grapped her waist more tightly and start kissing her wildly. Nandini's hands were roaming on his back. And sometime pulling his hair.. they were kissing like their life depends on it. Manik pinned her hands on the wall. She was moaning sensually,which aroused manik more. Manik was out of control. he just want to feel Nandini. It's just not about physical need. It's love too. Nandini was breathless now. She was trying to break the kiss. But manik was not stopping. She pushed him little hard this time, So Manik had to leave her.

After freeing herself,Nandini try to catch some breath but manik did not stop his sweet torture,he start kissing her throat and coller bone madly. Nandini clutch his should. She was feeling weak in her knees.

Manik: I love you soo damm much

Manik said this in between kisses. Nandini try to speak with lot's of difficulty

Nandini: Man... Manik stop!! Koyi aa jayega!!

Manik rested his forehead on her. He was breathing hard. Nandini's eyes were closed. Their breath mingled. He was gazing at her face. She looks so beautiful,so serene,he thought.

Manik: this was our best kiss!!

Nandini: hmm🙈😽

Manik: do you know,how much i was controlling myself in front of everyone.. god!! You look soo beautiful today!! And Too hot to handle!!

Nandini blushed. She Loves it,when Manik praise her so much.

Manik: black color suits you. Wear black more. It's my favorite!!

Nandini: waise tum bhi bohot acche lag rahe ho black me. Mujhse bhi jeyada

Manik smile and again kissed her. But this time very gently! After breaking their kiss,he close the door.. nandini was confused.. he come close to her and hold her hand..

Nandini: kya hua?

Manik: come!!

Manik made her stand in front of mirror and said

Manik: Now close your eyes

Nandini: kya hain?

Manik: first do it naa..

Nandini closed her eyes. Manik smile and put his hand in pocket.. he took something out. A small jewelry Box.. he opened it..

Nandini: manik what? Jaldi bolo..

Manik: wait a second..

Manik was standing behind her. He made her wear it slowly.. And said with a smile

Manik: now open your eyes.

Nandini slowly open her eyes and saw herself on mirror. She gasped seeing herself. She was surprised seeing Manik's Gift. It was a small yet beautiful diamond pendant.. she start tracing it. Her eyes were glued to it.

(Diamond pendant)

Manik hugged her from behide,while she was admiring herself

Manik: how's it? Tumhe accha laga?

Nandini: maaanik.... it sooo pretty😮

Manik smile beautifully. He was satisfied with her reaction.

Nandini: i.. i seriously don't have any word. It's soo beautiful. I.. I Loved it soo much. Thank you..

Nandini hugged him happily. More like jump on him. Manik chucked seeing her excitement.. manik wrap his arm's around her waist and start kissing her shoulder intensely.

Nandini: Manik.. this pendant looks soo expensive.. kitne ka hain?

Manik: choro na. Woh jankar kya karogi.. not a big deal.

Nandini broke their Hug and said

Nandini: no manik. It is a big deal. I wanna know.. tell me now.

Manik: Okay Okay!!!! Bata raha hoon.

1 Lakh!!

Nandini gasped loudly. 1 lakh!! It's a big amount for her.

Nandini: what are you saying? Ek lakh? Manik tumhare paas itne paise aaye kaha se? Manik please tell me,tum kuch galat to nehi kardiya na? Bolo? Kaha se laye itne paise? I hope you did not steal from your dad😨

Manik: What? Matlab kuch bhi bakwaas karti ho.your imagination is running wild.. Chill. Mere paas the paise. Kuch galat nehi kiya.

Nandini: please detail me samjhao..

Manik: uff😧😧 you remember i was talking about a race?

Nandini: ummm yeh. Some illegal Bike race competition. Right?

Manik: right. And i told you that,i wanna buy a new bike?

Nandini: haaa manik.. so?

Manik: So Ussi ke liye main kuch month se apne saare pocket money save kar raha tha.
Yeh unhi paiso se laya hoon.😊

Nandini was stunned and speechless. Words did not come in her mouth. Tear start forming in her eyes. She remembered how Manik was spending less money everywhere. How hard he was trying to buy a bike. He always wanted a new bike. It was soo important for him. But now, instead of buying a bike,he bought a gift for her. Who the hell say he is selfish? NO,he is not,Nandini thought.. she was looking at him with teary eyes.. Manik was confused seeing her frozen State. So He asked

Manik: Ab kya hua? Chup kyun ho gayi? Kuch to bolo.

Nandini took a deep breath and said looking down..

Nandini: manik... I cannot take this!!

Manik: what? But why? Accha nehi laga? To koyi baat nehi,hum dusra le lenge..

Nandini: No manik. It's really pretty,but i don't want it..

Manik: kyun? Main bohot pyaar se laya tha tumhare liye. Aur tum bol rahi ho,you cannot take it? Can i know the reason?

Nandini: this pendant is so costly,manik tumne kyun apna sab paisa ispe waste kiya? Woh bhi mere liye? Tumhe bike khareed na tha na?

Manik: thaa!! Ab nehi hain.. come on yaar. Mujhe gift lena tha tumhare liye. So kya karta?

Nandini: manik tum kuch bhi de dete. Ek Card de sakte the,ya ek book. Main phir bhi khush ho jaati.

Manik: come on.. i wanted to gift you something special. Not some mamuli stuff..

Nandini: money doesn't matter to me. Feelings does. Tum jo bhi dete pyaar se,main le leti.

Manik: ohhh!! Now i understand.. you think I'm trying to impress you with expensive gift. mera gift meaningless hain. Koyi emotion nehi hain usme. Unlike dhruv's one. Usne tumhe woh diya,jo tumhe accha lagta hain.. aur mene nehi.. Pata hain. Nehi aata mujhe aise emotions show karna. Unke gift ke saamne,mera gift kuch nehi hain..😔

Manik said looking other side. He become sad.. Nandini smile and wrap her arms around his neck

Nandini: who told you that? Your gift is not meaningless. Now see,tum itne din se saving kar rahe the. Mene khudh dekha hain tumhe. Tumhe kaisi lifestyle pasandh hain. In kuch month me tumne bohot compromise kiya hain. Sirf apna ek dream bike ke liye.But aaj tumne un sab paiso ko kharch kardiya. Jo tum kabhi nehi karte. tumne mere liye itna socha,bas mujhe khush karne ke liye. Meri khushi ke liye tumne apna dream spoil kar diya.. so how can you think,that you are not thoughtful?

Manik: jab tumhe pata hain,main kitne pyaar se tumhare liye yeh laya hoon,to phir kyun tum mere gift ko reject kar rahi ho? Accept it..

Nandini: but manik... you wanted a bike. Ab mere waja se woh nehi le sakte. Ab competition me kya karoge? It was so important for you. I'm feeling guilty now😔

Nandini said this innocently.. Manik pulled her more close and said cupping her cheeks softly

Manik: Okay.. Now listen to me.. Yes!! Bike lena mere liye important thaa.. But ab nehi. Ab mere liye tum saab se jeyada important ho. Koyi bike vike nehi. You are my priority!! Jitna khush main bike milne ke baad hota,usse kahi jeyada khush main tumhare liye gift lakar hoon. Because you are more important! Aur rahi baat race ki to,woh main baad me samhaal lunga. Tum tension mat lo.samjhi? Hmm?

Nandini smile genuinely!! She was relaxed now. She never thought Manik care for her happiness so much. It made her feel more special.. she nodded her head happily and hugged him again..

Meanwhile anuraag,rajeev,and dhruv were still busy in their chatting. Dadi was serving more halwa to dhruv..

Dhruv: bas bas dadi. Aur nehi..

Dadi: khalo beta. Kuch nehi hota thora jeyada khaane se. Aaj kal ke baccho ko pata nehi kya hogaya.. khaate hi nehi hain.. nandini ko bhi zabardasti khilana parta hain.... Waise Yeh Manik beta kaha reh gaya? Bathroom gaya tha,lekin abhi tak nehi aaya..umm main dekh ke aati hoon..

Dhruv: woh dadi.. Nandini ko bhi bula lena.. aayi nehi abhi tak.

Dadi: ha think hain.. main bula kar laati hoon..

Manik and Nandini were laying in bad,Facing each other. They both were looking into each other's eyes,without saying anything. Nandini was the fast who broke their eyelock. She looked down and start admiring her pendant. While Manik admire Her face.. she look so innocent.. her big doe eyes,cute cubby cheeks,pink pouty lips,cute little nose.. Everything about her,just make him crazy..

Nandini: kya dekh rahe ho?

Manik: tumhe

Nandini: aur kyun dekh rahe ho aise?

Manik: because It's my favorite job.

Nandini: tum bhi na..

Manik and Nandini both chucked..

Manik: waise... woh chocolate laya tha,gift ke saath dene ke liye. But mujhe kya pata tha,dhruv to sab ke samne gift kholne ki khujli hogi. To sirf chocolate dena para. You know yeh pendant nehi de sakta tha. Expensive hain,doubt ho jata sab ko..

Nandini: nehi. Accha kiya!!

Manik: hm..

Manik slowly come close to nandini,and put his hand on her waist. Nandini did not move,and keep smiling.. Manik pulled her more close to him and nuzzled his face into her neck. Nandini closed her eyes and clutched his shoulder tightly.

Manik: hmm you small so good Baby!!

Saying this he start giving wet kisses there. While Nandini moan. They both were lost in each other when they heard someone's footsteps. They get up imminently..

Nandini: Manik koyi aa raha hain!😓

Manik: just open the door.. fast..

Nandini run near the door and open it.. while Manik stand near her b'day gifts..

Asha enter the room while calling Nandini.

Dadi: Nandini... nandini beta.

She stop seeing manik there and asked him

Dadi: arre Manik.. tum yaha? Bathroom jane wale the na?

Manik: umm woh dadi wapas hi aa raha tha,but dekha nandini ne sara gift gira diya. So help kar raha the gifts rakhne me,🤐

Nandini: ha dadi. Phir baat karne lage..

Dadi was convinced with their story. So she did not asked anything future about this.

Dadi: ohh accha!! Koyi nehi. Sab bahar hain,aur tum dono yaha.. chalo ek saath baat karte hain. Aao

Manik: jee Dadi ji..

They come down and joined other's.. Nandini hides her pendant. So that nobody can notice it.

Rajeev: Nandini beta.. aur batao. tumhari parhai kaisi chal rahi hain?

Nandini: jee acchi chal rahi hain uncle..

Rajeev: suna hain music sikh rahi ho?

Nandini: jee haa..

Rajeev: but kyun beta? Tumhe bhi singer vinger banna hain kya?

Nandini: no uncle. Bas aise hi,thora dil kiya to sikh rahi hoon

Rajeev nodded and did not said anything..

Anuraag: waise manik.. tum to accha gaa sakte ho. To ek gana suna do aaj..

Dadi: haa beta.. gao naa.

Rajeev: wait.. Manik nehi. Aaj Nandini gana sunayegi hume.

They all look toward him.

Rajeev: Nandini,Manik tumhe sikha raha hain na music? So dekhte hain kya sikhaya itne din tak.

Rajeev said looking at Manik. Manik was starring at his fathers eyes..

Manik: ha bilkul. Kyun nehi. Nandini will sing.. hain na?

But Nandini was nervous. Learning alone,and performing in front of everyone is different. She was not comfortable.

Manik: nandini... Go!!

Nandini sited in a chair slowly. Everyone was starring at her. she was scared. Manik was smiling. And his expectation made her more nervous. She try to sing,but could not.

Nandini: aaa..

She tried again and again. But could not say a word.. Everyone was confused..

Anuraag: kya hua beta?

Nandini get up from her chair and said

Nandini: I'm sorry.. But i cannot sing. I'm not ready. I'm not confident. Sab ke saamne,i feel nervous.. mujhse nehi hoga

Dhruv: It's okay Nandini.. dad jaane dijiye. Nandini ko aadat nehi hain in sab ki. She is just nervous..

Rajeev: haa koyi baat nehi beta.. i can understand. Acchi tuition nehi mila naa. Tum is music main apna wakht Barbaad mat karo. It's just a waste of time.. but if you really wanna learn,to accha music teacher rakh lena.. jo apne kaam ko seriously le..

Nandini looks down.. it's her fault,not manik's. He did everything to teach her.

Manik was glaring at Rajeev.His father just insulted him indirectly once again..

Rajeev: accha anuraag ji. Ab hum chalte hain..

Anuraag: arre abhi kyun? Thori der aur ruk jaate..

Rajeev: nehi nehi. Bohot time hogaya. We should leave now. Thank you so much for inviting..

They start saying bye to everyone. Dhruv hugged Nandini said good night. But manik was silent,nandini said sorry to him with gesture,but just give her a forced smile and leave from from there.. but Nandini knows that he will calm down. He cannot stay mad at her for long..

Done!!!

Now i need feedback from silent readers.. vote and comment,whatever you feel about this chapter.. don't ignore ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 15K 46
"I will definitely help you in finding the murder mystery of Varna. Hariharan. I promise I will help you..." why can't Manik leave me to myself. I kn...
66.1K 5.5K 35
Reporter:- Ms. Nandini Murthy are you seriously raped? What make Mr. Manik Malhotra so angry that he killed Mr. Harshad Saxsena? Manik:- (angrily) he...
293K 2.5K 8
He looked inside through the window and his eyes widened in amazement as he saw her topless and braless. She was standing facing her back to him and...
834K 47.6K 60
Please let me go my papa will be panic, Manik I will talk to him, see he knows that you are my first choice I will convince him please if you want co...