Beatrix

By flawsomek

Since the age of ten, Beatrix Delaney has suffered from depression, negligence, and pain. Her parents aren't... More

ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
¿Q U E S T I O N S?
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TTML~ONE/TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
SURPRISE🥴
NOW PUBLISHED! GO READ
GOOD NEWS
REST IN PARADISE🕊❤️

THREE

19.3K 880 2.5K
By flawsomek

"Get out," Zane said getting out his truck. Beatrix rolled her eyes because she most definitely didn't feel like dealing with the shenanigans to come.

They made it up to the pretty blue house and a white lady stood with a smile on her face. Beatrix didn't know what type of mess Zane was on.

"You must be Beatrix," Vicky cheesed. "Come on in."

Beatrix looked up at Zane and he nodded for her to go in. She slowly walked in and admired the home feeling. It was pictures and chalkboards and toy boxes. It was like the setting of Good Luck Charlie.

"I'm Vicky, Zane's mother," she greeted. Beatrix nodded in understanding.

"I'm bout to head out," Zane said which made Beatrix look at him like he had five heads.

"I don't bite," Vicky laughed. "Come on."

Beatrix squinted at him as Vicky pulled her into the den. He scratched his head and left.

"So tell me a little bit about yourself," Vicky said sitting on the couch.

"I talk over my larynx that's why I sound like this," Beatrix mumbled.

Vicky jerked her head back and smiled. "Well that caught me off guard."

They talked for a while until Tatum stormed in the house with tears streaming down.

"Tatum?" Vicky frowned.

"Mom right now is not the time," she sniffed. "Leave me alone, okay?"

Beatrix felt where Tatum was coming from. She didn't like being bothered either. She thought Tatum probably went through a break up or something in that nature.

Tatum was really pretty with icy blue eyes and light brown curly hair. She was little like her mother but thick, which came from her father's side. She had small mole on her cheek with pink pouty lips. She was wearing a black tee shirt with black jeans and black vans.

Vicky sighed and looked over at Beatrix. "I see that you're going through the same problem as her. Can you talk to her?"

Beatrix furrowed her eyebrows. "Oh I can't do that Miss. Vicky. I don't know how to. I mean I'm not even stable to tell her not to act that way."

"Maybe you guys can help each other. She's fifteen and you're seventeen."

Vicky grabbed her hand and led her to Tatum's room. "Open up, Tatum there's someone I want you to meet."

Tatum had sad pop music playing loudly since her father wasn't there. She got up and open the door then plopped back down on her bed.

"Have fun." Vicky pushed Beatrix inside and closed the door.

Beatrix sighed and looked up the ceiling. All she wanted to do is be by herself and think.

"Don't try and act like you like me to please my mother," Tatum mugged.

Beatrix looked at her and she knew they did have the same problem. "I won't."

Tatum furrowed her eyebrows. "Why you sound like that?"

Beatrix sighed and shook her head. She was tired of explaining why she sound like a child.

"I-I'm sorry if I offended you," Tatum said nervously. Beatrix gave her a smile and sat beside her in the bed.

"My name is Beatrix," she smiled.

"Tatum," she chuckled nervously. "You don't look like what Ziyanna described you as."

Beatrix laughed. "She can't stand me. Since the first day I met her, she's been right up my alley."

They both laughed and admired each other's features.

"Is it okay if I ask you, why were you crying?" Beatrix asked nervously.

"Is it okay if I ask you," Tatum retorted.

"Yeah," she shrugged. "I've been going through a lot. Being abuse, neglected, bullied, and misunderstood."

"Well I've been bullied, pressured, and misunderstood."

"You're so pretty though," she frowned. "I understand the pressure part but bully?"

"I guess I'm too white for the black girls. Every chance they get, they jump me and tell me how ugly I am and how I'm a whore for sleeping with this guy name Princeton," she cried.

Beatrix bucked her eyes and looked at her sideways. "Does he have braids?"

Tatum rubbing her eyes. "Yeah. Don't tell Zane. That's who he work with."

Beatrix nodded. "Well...having sex doesn't define you. It's your outcome. I'm still progressing. People have been treating me like garbage ever since my mother died and my father went to prison. The past two weeks I really have been happy but it didn't last. People still treat me so bad and all I want to do is listen to my music and drown in my tears. I know that is the saddest and darkest thing that just came out my mouth."

They both laughed at the last statement and cried as well. They talked about everything until the son had set. Tatum ended up falling asleep on Beatrix's lap. She rubbed her hair and hum Who You Are by Jessie J.

Zane walked in and furrowed his eyebrows. "Tatum likes you?"

She looked up at him and rolled her eyes hard. She gently slid away from Tatum and put the covers on her.

"You got a nasty ass attitude," he mugged her. She waved him off and pushed passed him.

"Thank you so much, Beatrix," Vicky smiled. "You really do bring joy."

"You're welcome Miss. Vicky," she smiled back.

"She bring me hell," Zane mumbled and she cut her eyes at him.

•••

Beatrix ignored Zane the whole night. She didn't even want to sleep in his bed.

She laid on the couch and watched Stewart Little since it came on Cartoon Network.

RING! RING!

"Hello"

"Wussup baby talk," a deep voice chuckled.

"Enzo!" She squealed but cleared her throat. "I mean hey-wussup."

He laughed. "Nah, you know you miss a nigga. I been texting you, something came up?"

"I had a little meltdown so I didn't feel like talking to anyone today," she sighed. "But I have been thinking about you. What are you doing?"

"I'm chilling," he said. "Talking to you."

"Oh that's good to hear, I guess," she said and palmed her face. She was really awkward at times.

"Who were those niggas at the tournament? You had me feeling played."

"I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. That was my nephew and caretaker."

"Really? They look old as hell to be one of your nephews."

"My mother had my big sister at thirteen and she started having kids at young age as well," she explained. "Me and my sister are twenty seven years apart."

"Uh...do you have kids?"

She giggled. "No, I want to wait until marriage."

"Oh you a good girl, huh?"

"You sound different," she said suddenly. "Like your voice sounds deeper."

"Mmm," he hummed. "You like it like that?"

She took the phone off her ear and blushed. "Yeah I guess."

Zane furrowed his eyebrows as he listened to her conversation. He finally came down and looked at her sideways.

"Enzo can I call you back tomorrow?" She asked innocently. "I'm getting a little tired."

"Ight, rest up beautiful."

She smiled and hung up the phone. She looked up and bucked Zane. "What?"

"It's nine o'clock and you sitting here talking on the phone with some lil ugly ass nigga."

"Is that a problem?" She frowned. "You do the same thing when I'm trying to sle-."

"I'm grown!" He retorted. "Go yo ass to sleep and block his number."

"No," she objected. Zane frowned and snatched her phone. "You ain't getting this back until I say so."

She had enough of him. She stood on his couch so she could be face to face with him but only reached his neck. "You're not my freaking dad! Stop trying to control my life! If that was the case, you should've left me where I was at!"

"You know you sound real ungrateful right now," he squinted at her. "You got some nerves coming at me like that."

"Take me over my nephew house now," she said through clenched teeth. "I don't have to take this from you."

"Ian taking you no fucking where!"

"That's fine, I'll walk," she said with an attitude hopping off the couch. He blocked her and pinned her to the wall as his nose flared.

"Beatrix you better stop playing with me," he said above a whisper. "Imma need some respect. That's all I'm asking you for."

"Let go of me," she said squirming. "I'm going to stay with West until I graduate."

Zane didn't know what else to do for her to change her mind, so he kissed her. A deep, passionate kiss that swept her off the ground. He stopped, when she started to moan and lift his shirt.

"Don't leave," he said lowly. She only nodded and glared at him lustfully. She watched as he walked back up stairs like nothing happened.

She finally went to sleep happy. All she could do is replay the image of him kissing her.

•••

"Do I have to walk you inside again?" Zane asked.

Beatrix shook her head and got out. She had been acting funny ever since that morning.

She got out and quickly walked inside the building. Little did she know, West had girls watching her back. He didn't want her getting jumped anymore.

First period was boring, since Zane didn't give her phone back. She just looked at the clock and waited till leave.

Fourth period...

Beatrix had no problems yet, but she had gotten death glares from Dynasty the whole period.

She felt a little uneasy as to why she was staring at her. She looked over at the two girls who were talking about her and they didn't say anything bad yet.

Lord please don't let them jump me. I'm tired of the pain. Beatrix prayed.

•••

Zane thought Beatrix would be on her knees worshipping him after that firework kiss. She was acting like she didn't want to be around him, and that was eating him up inside. He enjoyed her venting, cooking, laughing, singing. The list goes on.

But he still didn't like her. She was too young. He looked at her as a little sister. He didn't want her talking to Enzo because he didn't want her to get hurt.

"Earth to Zane," Reagan said waving her hand in his face. Zane looked at her and then her naked body.

"I'm bout to roll out," he sighed getting up and putting his clothes back on.

She sucked her teeth. "For what? So you can see yo lil house hoe?"

He cut his eyes at her. "From this point on, don't bring her up. Ever. You don't know shit about her."

"Nigga get out," she mumbled waving him off. "Imma do what I want to do. I'm a grown ass woman with my own house, own car, nice job, and got a beautiful daughter."

"And who gave you all that? Yeah, you a grown ass woman alright," he scoffed and pulled his shirt down.

She started to pout and throw all her pillows at him. "I can stand yo high yellow ass!"

"Whatever," he said waving her off. "Imma pick up Ziyanna today and she bet not be with the bullshit. I know you probably teaching her how to hate Beatrix."

"Ian stunting that skinny ass lil girl. She ain't got shit on me," Reagan sassed.

"A damn shame you tryna compete with a lil girl that's young enough to be yo daughter," he chuckled and left out. Reagan was beyond embarrassed from his choice of words.

•••

Zane picked up Beatrix first then Ziyanna since she was the closest. He sat outside and waited on Ziyanna, until she saw a teacher holding her hand.

"Are you Mr. Allen?" The exotic shaped teacher asked seductively.

Zane like his lips and looked down at the teacher. "Yeah that's me."

"Um," she chuckled nervously. "Well, Ziyanna had a bad day. Her conduct is currently a U. She was caught saying mean things to a student that didn't have the same clothes as she did."

He looked at his daughter with an angry expression. She looked down and started crying.

"I assure you it won't happen again," he said and put Ziyanna in her car seat.

"Can I have your number?" The teacher smiled. "If I'm having more problems, I can call you?"

Zane smirked and gave it to her. "Call me tonight, if you're having more problems."

She blushed switching harder than before. He couldn't help but to admire her beauty. "Damn that's a fine ass woman."

Beatrix looked at him and then at the lady. She looked longer than what she should've. She wished she had all of that.

"How was your day Beatrix, since Ziyanna wanna cut up," he sighed.

She only shrugged while looking out the window. She wished she could hangout with Enzo but it will never happen.

"What's with the attitude?" He frowned and got frustrated when she shrugged again. "Imma take you to West house because you getting on a nigga nerves."

"Please do," Ziyanna and Beatrix said in unison.

"Both of y'all shut up."

•••

"I actually prefer pizza instead of burgers," Tatum stated as Beatrix braided her hair into a crown.

"Oh my god me too," Beatrix smiled. "I like my pizza from Sam's."

"Me too!" She squealed.

Ziyanna walked in switching back and forth with her hand on her hips. She stared at Beatrix for a good minute. Y'all know lil kids got a staring problem. She didn't even know how long she was staring at Beatrix until Tatum spoke up.

"What you want, Moo-Moo?" Tatum frowned.

"Daddy wanna talk to her," she said rolling her eyes at Beatrix.

"Moo-Moo, it's not cute to be mean," she sighed. "Bebe is really fun and nice. You should try being more respectful since she's gonna be your stepmother soon."

Beatrix gasped and hit her. "No I'm not Ziyanna, she's just talking."

"My daddy wouldn't go with you anyways. You too dark for his liking," she said and left.

"Don't listen to that squirt," Tatum chuckled. "She's only being mean because she think you're trying to take Zane away."

Beatrix didn't say anything. She continued to do her hair. She couldn't understand why this little girl hated her guts.

"Beatrix! Tatum! Bring y'all small asses downstairs!" Zane shouted making them both roll their eyes.

Beatrix was now finish and smiled at how Tatum reacted to her hairstyle. They then came downstairs and Beatrix started to feel misplaced. Tatum ran into a sexy ass eighteen year old who stood 6'1. "O'Shea!"

"Hey Tater," he smirked. "Missed me?"

They talked for a while and Beatrix stood on the staircase smiling. It was nice seeing a happy family. She haven't felt that in a while, so she was happy to see that Tatum was happy.

O'Shea looked up at Beatrix and licked his lips. He loved brownskin females that were petite. Her smile was so pretty and her skin was glowing. He knew right then, she was gone be in his bed by that night. He knew she was innocent and those were the true freaks.

Beatrix was wearing a white cold shoulder bodysuit with a jean mini skirt and some silver flats to match her belt.

She felt O'Shea staring and she locked eyes with him. She thought he was so fine, but she knew he probably would never date her or like her. Guys like him, don't attract beat down girls like her, she thought. Beatrix still felt like she the same ugly, boney black girl from the street.

"Dang Shay," Tatum smirked. "Take a picture it'll last longer."

He playfully sucked his teeth. "Shut up. Who yo new friend?"

"She's actually a new friend of the family, so she's off limits," Vicky death glared at him. She knew him very well and he was never going to have a chance with Beatrix. Even if he tried.

"Ok ma," he chuckled. "Chill."

Beatrix saw a buff man entering the house with suitcases. His presence brought chills down her spine. He looked so cruel and full of hatred. He looked up at Beatrix and shot her a warm smile. She sighed in relief.

"You must be Beatrice," he asked pointing at her.

She smiled and shook her head. She didn't wanna talk in front of the whole family because she didn't want to be humiliated.

"Got damnit, ro," Vicky stressed. "Beatrix!"

"Be tricks?" Roland said in a confused tone.

"I just call her lil bit," Zane shrugged.

"Well lil bit," Roland smiled. "I'm Roland, Zane's ole man."

She nodded with a smile. She refused to open up her mouth, because she knew it was going to be laughter from the two men.

"She mute or something?" O'Shea asked which made Vicky smack him upside his head.

"She a little shy and I would be too around y'all if I had her gift," Tatum smiled at Beatrix.

"It's okay to talk...if they act stupid, Imma kick they ass," Vicky said.

"How old are you lil bit?" O'Shea asked looking her up and down while rubbing his hands together.

"S-seventeen," she said nervously and shocked the hell out of them.

"She talk over her larynx," Vicky explained. "But I'm telling you she sounds like Teena Marie when she sing."

"I guess that is a gift," Roland chuckled. "I hope y'all staying, since I'm bout to barbecue all this food."

Zane licked his lips and rubbed his hands together. "Hell yeah we staying."

"Thank god," a light voice sighed. "I was about to be piss if I couldn't catch up with my big bro and I haven't see him in forever."

Zane smiled before turning around. "Eshé."

Everyone squealed and hugged her. Eshé was a correction officer so she worked more than usual. Beatrix sat on the couch with her legs crossed. She was still feeling out of place.

"Tatum yo friend rude," Eshé said sizing Beatrix up. She didn't like none of Tatum's friends because they all backstabbed her.

Tatum looked back at a nervous Beatrix. Her mouth was moving but words wouldn't come out. "She's really shy and she's a friend of the family."

Eshé scoffed. "Well I don't know her."

Vicky sighed. "Don't start, She's a really sweet girl."

Eshé did a did a double take on Beatrix and squinted her eyes. "Do I know you?"

Beatrix looked up at her and her eyes widened. She hesitantly shook her head.

"Yeah I do," she smirked and crossed her arms.

"Y'all got history?" Zane asked while looking at both girls.

"Alvin the chipmunk is Orion Delaney's daughter," she spilled.

They pierced their eyes on Beatrix making her nervous.

"The guy who burnt Faith's house down?" Vicky frowned.

"Yeah her hoe ass," Eshé mumbled rolling her eyes. Beatrix looked at her sideways but didn't say anything.

"You taking it too far," Zane raised his voice. "You ain't gotta talk about her parents like that."

"Why?" She retorted. "I don't think it's safe to be around her. I mean she still visit and talk to him. She probably just like her disgusting father and whorish mother."

Beatrix quickly wiped her tears and stormed out the house before she put her hands on Eshé and get her ass whoop.

"Why did you do that?!" Tatum lashed out and a couple of hot tears came down. "What her father and mother did, doesn't define her! She did nothing but be a great person!"

Vicky pushed her back with her arm. "It was wrong the way you said that. Why didn't you tell me in private?"

"Why would you say anything at all?" Zane squinted at her then ran outside.

"Who the hell is Orion and Faith?" O'Shea frowned.

"Some people I will never want you to be around," Roland mumbled. "Faith was known as the biggest hoe in Michigan and Orion was known as the craziest nigga in Detroit. They should put him in a mental facility."

"My point exactly," Eshé said. "That girl could be plotting on taking our lives or fucking pops or O'Shea."

O'Shea shrugged because he already wanted to feel her insides. Vicky thought about it and it did come across her mind. Her mother tried sleeping with Roland as well.

"Mom are you seriously going to believe her?" Tatum asked in a hurt tone. "After Beatrix poured her heart out to both of us. We know her like an open book."

"I'm tired," Vicky sighed waving them off. "I can't deal with this anymore. Beatrix isn't welcome until I say so."

➖➖➖

Zane couldn't seem to find Beatrix, since she saw that Enzo was in the neighborhood and she decided to ride with him.

Enzo took her back to his residence, which he lived in a apartment with a roommate. It didn't have a home feeling at all; it didn't feel safe.

"You wanna tell me why you was crying," he said sitting on his twin size bed beside her.

"You're gonna think I'm a whimp," she chuckled and rubbed her eyes.

He smirked and placed her body onto his lap. She tensed up and looked into his dark brown eyes. "Do you really find interest in me or do you just want to have sex with me? Be real with me Enzo."

"I do find interest in you," he said furrowing his eyebrows. "I also do wanna have sex with you, but I'm not rushing into that. I'm blunt as fuck and you know that already."

She sighed and look down at her white toes. "Everybody hates me."

"I wouldn't say hate, probably hate on you. You're too sweet to hate," he said turning his game on.

"No, they hate me," she cried shaking her head. "I just can't win. I mean I didn't ask to be put on earth and be conceive by people who did bad. Sometimes I give up on life."

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her buried in her hands. He took them off and cupped her face. "Don't listen to people. They don't know shit about yo story ma. Ignore them."

She rolled her eyes out of frustration. "You don't think I tried that! All it did was get my face kicked in by tons of girls and then when I got home, I was still getting beaten on. I'm weak physically and mentally. I'm only seventeen...I'm tired of this shit."

"Damn," he sighed shaking his head. "I never heard you curse so I know it's really getting to yo head. Maybe you should start treating yourself the way you want to be treated. You know how I call you beautiful?"

She nodded and hiccuped while wiping her tears.

"I want you to say that to yourself everyday in the mirror," he said wiping her tears. "Look at you...got my ass being sentimental and shit."

She laughed and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Enzo. I'm glad I seen you."

"It's cool," he shrugged. "You staying with me tonight?"

"Yeah," she sighed. "I got my phone taken and I don't feel like being bothered with them."

"I'll take you home in the morning so you can go to school future entrepreneur," he joked. "I don't wanna be a bad influence on you after all the shit you been through."

She just stared at him and smiled. Here she was with a thug that kept it real and wanted the best for her. She just wanted to know how long would it last. She wanted to give him her all one day, but she didn't want him to disappear afterwards like the books and movies she heard about.

He looked at her seriously and then her lips. They both leaned in and kissed each other deeply. He grabbed her small waist while she cupped his face. She knew where it was leading too so she hesitantly pulled back and eyed him. Both were out of breath and looking at each other like they wanted to make love right then and there.

Instead, they just cuddled. She was on top of him while he had already fell asleep. She just thought about being a ninja and whatnot. She watched karate kid and she wanted to be just like that. Fighting back. Beatrix eyes got heavy and she went to sleep.

•••

Beatrix sighed as Enzo pulled inside the apartment complex. She knew it was about to go down as soon as she open the door.

"Thank you Enzo," she mumbled. "For everything."

He nodded at her with a smirk. "Make daddy proud at school."

She blushed and shook her head at him. "Goodbye."

She walked up the stairs and waved bye again as he beeped the horn. She hesitantly knocked on the door and it swung open. Zane snatched her up and slammed her against the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! I THOUGHT YO STUPID ASS WAS DEAD!" Zane roared. His eyes were red as well as his face.

She tried breaking free but he didn't budge. He was seeing red and didn't realize her stiffing up and going unconscious. He finally let her go and she dropped to the floor coughing and breathing hard.

"I can't deal with you nomo man," he mumbled. "Imma end up killing you...you gone stay with West."

She was holding her neck as she laid on the floor. She wasn't even crying, because she knew it was going to happen. Ginger did it all the time.

"When...w-when am I leaving," she said out of breath while getting up.

Zane cut his eyes at her. "Where did you go last night? A dark alley?"

"Does it matter," she mumbled. "You're kicking me out so I'm none of your concern anymore."

He laughed to keep from beating her ass. "You right. Get the fuck out my crib! You lucky Ian letting you walk butt ass naked since I bought the shit you wearing. Leave and call up whoever dropped you off to take care of you...oh you don't have a phone."

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms. She wasn't phased by him. She was just gonna stay at the library until school was let out. It was a three minute walk from there so it was okay. "Can I at least get my school books? That materialistic stuff doesn't interest me."

He threw her backpack at her and she picked it up from the floor. She opened the door and left out. She was low key hoping he would stop her like he always do, but he didn't.

That made her feel sad inside and she hated she never came home. She thought about her actions as she crossed the street to get to where the library was.

When she made it inside, she and the old librarian were the only ones there since it was ten o'clock. "Hey pretty lady can I help you with anything."

She smiled and shook her head. She made her way to the back of the library and sat in a bean bag. She looked out the window and thought b about what she did. He really went easy on her, because she had been through worst.

Ginger was right, he was going to kick me out because of my attitude. She thought to herself. Beatrix looked in her purse and saw she had a two hundred dollars on her. She was going to buy her a minute phone, food, clothes.

•••

"Nigga what you mean?" West frowned while rubbing his beard.

"Man like I said she left," Zane shrugged. "Her attitude is foul as fuck."

West sighed and sat back. "She better not me dead or selling her body because of this shit."

Zane didn't say anything because his family was the cause of everything. Eshé always liked to start mess. When they were little, she always spilled the beans not caring about who feelings were hurt.

"Let's go find her man," West sighed getting up from his seat.

The drove around looking at their surroundings. Beatrix was nowhere in sight.

"Beatrix not like my Gigi nor Orion," West said suddenly. "You might think she'll have thoughts about killing people or selling her soul but instead she take it out on herself. I gotta thank god for showing me that holding unnecessary grudges will get you nowhere. She really a gift from god and I have to start respecting her more."

Zane nodded but he didn't care what he said about him being sorry for treating Beatrix that way.

"Aye there she go right there," West said pointing at the cafe. Beatrix sat on the patio and wrote in her notebook while drinking her coffee and talking on a small phone.

Her weave was in a ponytail and she wore what she usually wore. A tee shirt and black leggings.

"I'm holding up good," she lied to her father. "No one is bothering me, I'm not having episodes, and I'm happy....I'm not lying....dad I'll call you soon. Our time is running out and I don't want it to hang up in our face."

She disconnected the call and continued to do her homework, until she felt a big dark cloud covered the sun.

West nodded at her and all she did was sigh and pack her stuff up. After she put all her belongings in her backpack, she handed it to West and went to the truck.

"Aye B, don't run off again," West said. "You know what I do for a living so I don't be having time to be playing finding Nemo witcho ass."

Beatrix rolled her eyes. "Okay, it won't happen again."

Zane dropped West off, so Beatrix got out too. West pushed her back and frowned. "What you doing?"

"I-I'm not coming with you?" She asked with pleading eyes. He shook his head. "I got work to do."

Beatrix took a deep breath and went back inside. She didn't bother getting in the passenger seat. She pouted the whole ride, and Zane didn't bother saying a word to her.

They made it back to the apartment and she kept out of his way. When she wanted food from the kitchen, he blocked her.

She put her hands on her hips and tried holding her smile in. "It looks like I gotta live with you again. I can't eat anything?"

He looked down at her with bedroom eyes and licked his lips. He got closer to her making her furrow her eyebrows. After making her feel uncomfortable, he got out of her way. "I'm about to get Ziyanna, you coming?"

"Uh no, so she can tell me how much she hate me and how I would never have a chance with you?" Beatrix chuckled. "I'll pass and I would too, get tired of seeing another girl with my father every time I see him. Maybe y'all should have a father daughter date."

Zane smirked and shook his head. He didn't know what had gotten into him, because he was feeling her. She wasn't his type in looks but she was his type in personality. "Yeah I should....I text that Enzo guy for you."

Beatrix choked on her lemonade and bucked her eyes. "You did what for me!"

"I told him you got a man so he could stop texting and calling," he shrugged.

She started to walk after him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

He snapped his head in her direction and gave her a confused look. "You cursing now?"

"Why would you do that?" Beatrix said trying to hold her tears back.

"You don't need to be around no nigga anyway," he said simply. She got her small phone and dialed Enzo number.

"Enzo it's me," she answered. Zane charged after her, so she jumped over the island and ran to the bathroom. "Look you know I don't have my real phone. I didn't send that text!"

"Yeah," Enzo said in a sarcastic tone. "Look, Beatrix don't get my feelings involve if you don't want me. Ian trying to get played."

"But I'm not...I swear," she whined. "That was the I live with."

"I gotta go," he sighed and hung up.

"I HATE YOU ZANE ALLEN!"

•••

Zane took Ziyanna to the mall and then to get frozen yogurt. He smiled at her as she scuff down her yogurt. He hated that she was growing up so fast.

"You like your ice cream?" Zane asked wiping her face.

"It's froyo and yes I do," she corrected.

"My bad knucklehead," he surrendered. "Aye I gotta question."

"I gotta answer."

"Why you giving Beatrix a hard time?"

"Who?" Ziyanna asked playing dumb. He gave her a 'now you know damn well' look. "Oh her...she always around. She always acting like she want to be my friend. It's just something about her I don't like. Plus, my momma said to treat her like the ghost."

Zane sighed and rubbed his temples. "That's not nice pooh pooh. You think Perla like you? No, she be using you that's why I cut her ass off. Would if you was tryna be nice to Beyoncé and she treated you the way you treating Beatrix."

"When yo momma tell you to do something bad, tell her I said you're not allowed-matter of fact imma have a talk with her. Being mean gives bad luck. God don't like when you being mean. Your father doesn't either. If you don't like Beatrix, don't be mean. You be coming over to hangout with me, not her."

Ziyanna lip started to quiver as she dropped her head. "Yes sir."

"You want to come over to the crib or do you want to go over momma house until your mother get here?" Zane quizzed.

"Grandma house."

•••

"Hey did you ever find Beatrix?" Tatum asked in concern.

"Yeah she's at home," Zane said. "She pissed at me but I don't care."

"You leave her at your house?" Vicky asked and slightly scrunched her face up.

"Is that a problem?" Zane frowned. "She been staying there by herself and ain't shit change."

"Stop cursing at your mother, man," Roland sighed. "Vicky don't act like you wasn't just in her face and talking about how she was sweet and shit."

"That's before I knew who her parents were," she explained.

Tatum chuckled. "You're so funny."

"Ma, out of all people I would think you be cordial with Beatrix and her past," Zane said shaking his head. "She haven't even thought about O'Shea or pops. The last two days she been up there talking to you or Tatum. She vulnerable as hell, so what makes you think she would do that. Let alone harm you."

Vicky sighed and shook her head. "I don't know, Zane...I've been talking to Eshé-."

"That's where you mess up at," O'Shea butted in. "Eshé the messiest girl around and she don't like nobody. That's why she lonely now."

"I still need time thinking about it," she sighed. "Like I said...she's no longer allowed in my house until I say otherwise."

"Damn," Zane chuckled. "I'm just tryna see why nobody like her. All she do is mind her business."

"Exactly," Tatum agreed and folded her arms. "Ask Beatrix if she wanna hang out this weekend."

"Yeah over Zane's house," Vicky mumbled. "This is an anti-Beatrix home."

Zane was about to say something he was going to regret but decided against it. "I'll talk to y'all later...Reagan gone pick Ziyanna up."

He didn't wait on the goodbyes, he just left. He went to a bar that evening and cleared his mind with back to back Hennessy.

•••

When Zane walked in that night, he saw Beatrix doing cartwheels and handstands. He could tell she was bored out of her mind.

"Wussup," he slurred and went upstairs only for her to follow him.

"Zane you really did it this time," she started. "I really like Enzo and everything we once shared, went down the drain. He won't answer my calls or nothing. Do I do that when you have lady friends over? Do I do that when a girl likes you and blow up your phone?"

He began to undress while she kept rambling, not realizing him getting naked. "On top of it, he didn't even believe me. Like what type of-ooo my bad."

She tried leaving but he grabbed her by the waist and pressed his thick manhood on her butt. "You straight...come to bed."

He planted kisses on her neck and she froze for a minute. It felt good, but she knew it wasn't right. A seventeen year old having sexual relations with a twenty year old didn't have a nice ring to it. Plus, she was low key scared of Zane. "What are you about to get yourself into?"

"You," he mumbled and picked her up making her gasp. He sat her at the edge of the bed and got in between her legs.

"Zane," Beatrix said lowly. "Do you know what you're doing?"

He placed her legs on his shoulder and trailed kisses all the way to her inner thighs. She gave faint moans and never told him to stop. He took off her boy shorts and smelled them making her frowned.

"That's weird," she mumbled. He looked down at her and smirked. "Smell like vanilla and strawberries."

She snatched them back and proceeded to put them back on, but Zane protested no. Instead of teasing, he spread her legs and slithered his long wet tongue on her slit. She slowly close her eyes and threw her head back.

"Mmm..." he hummed on clitoris making her moan out loud and run her hands through his curly hair. After she came without warning, he hopped up and rubbed her clit with his erection.

She looked down and her eyes widened. "Is it supposed to look like that?"

Zane was about six inches but really thick. He had a mushroom tip and it was pink and actually pretty.

"I guess," he shrugged. "Scoot up." She did just that and he got on top of her and slowly inserted into her love, which was really tight and warm. "Fuck."

Beatrix hissed and moved a little, while pushing on Zane's chest. "That hurts."

"I'm going slow and it's not even all the way in," he reasoned as he kept his slow pace. He kissed her neck and left passion marks on them so it can take her mind off the pain.

She soon started to feel pleasure out of it but held a grip on his muscles. He went to a regular pace and failed to hold his moans and groans. "Try moaning...maybe you'll cum."

She did just that and actually felt ten times better. "Uhhh...Zane slow down."

He was about to do it anyway when he felt liquid. "Shit Beatrix...you on your period?"

"No," she groaned looking down. "I just got off two days ago."

Right then he knew he popped her cherry. He went back at it, but faster since he was about to release. At this point he was careless, he didn't care that he was having sex with a seventeen year old, he didn't care that he took her virginity, and he didn't care that he came inside of her. He collapsed on the other side and let out air. "Damn...you the best I ever had."

•••

Zane eyes fluttered and he began to frown. He didn't understand why Beatrix didn't wake him up or why she wasn't cooking.

He furrowed his eyebrows and felt on his flaccid penis. He looked over at Beatrix who was spread out and butt naked.

Zane head started pounding and he yanked the covers off of him to go to the bathroom. "Fuck!"

Beatrix woke up from his outburst and got out the bed limping. She yawned and groaned from the pain between her legs. Not feeling like walking downstairs to the other bathroom, she politely knocked on his bathroom door.

The door swung open and Zane mugged her. "Look, that shit last night was a mistake. Don't be doing all that extra shit in the long run."

"I understand, but can I use the bathroom?" she asked nervously. "I have to pee."

He sighed and pushed passed her. She kept her head down until she got inside. She use the bathroom and saw blood. "Oh my gosh."

She felt so guilty for having sex with Zane at such a young age. She wasn't thirteen like her mother, but she still wanted to wait until she got her priorities straight. It happened so fast and unexpected. She knew she gave her virginity to the wrong person.

She felt like Zane had lost all respect for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 307 16
Did you ever believed in faith? That there is something or someone waiting for you? Cause when loneliness fulfils you entirely your brain starts to c...
3K 111 18
Sometimes someone hurts you so bad, it stops hurting at all. Until something makes you feel again. And then it all c...
242K 2.2K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, She never really knew her parents, Cassi...
2.7K 141 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...