YoonMin & TaeKook Smuts

By author_chan_minjae

Warnings are at the beginning of the chapters. All chapters are written by me. Have fun! More

|| Welcome ||
TaeKook - At The Club
Mr. CEO - YoonMin

YoonMin - Vibrator

21.6K 302 317
By author_chan_minjae

⚠️ Warning:
- vibrators (duh)
- a small sinful couple
- praising
- intense orgasm denial
- excessive teasing

Bottom : Jimin

—————————

Jimin sighed loudly as he excused himself and got up from his chair, going behind the filming camera to grab a glass of water in an attempt to cool down his burning face.

They were currently in the middle of explaining each BT21 character one by one to the ARMYs, but all he could think about was how the low, soft vibrations he felt were grazing his walls, filling him up and producing a knot in his stomach.

Yes, Jimin currently had a smooth black vibrator inside his ass, and was still able to be on camera. If anyone knew about this, he'd probably cry in shame or just die and be swallowed by the ground; at least he hoped so. He couldn't imagine how embarrassing it would be if one of his hyungs found out or even Jeongguk or Taehyung.

It actually wasn't his idea, but rather his boyfriend of two years, Min Yoongi. As in Min Yoongi, one of his fellow members in BTS.

But that's a secret, and only one other person knows about them; you'd think it's Bang PD-nim, but no. It's Namjoon.

The leader actually had the privilege once in his life to catch the couple making out during break in the guy's bathrooms.

It was quite funny actually;

The leader was the only one that decided to head towards the toilets, wanting to refresh his mind by throwing water on his face after a very tiring dance practice with Seokjin. That is, until he heard high pitched moans from the cabin right behind where he was standing.

At first, Namjoon thought that the moans he heard were those of maybe a gay couple in the staff as the moans did feel kind of masculine; but he didn't think it was possible since he remembered having talked to most of them and discovering they almost all had wives.

So Namjoon cautiously tapped on the door, clearing his throat. "Ah, excuse me, but you can not do these kind of things in here... I'm sorry to disturb you but could you please come out?" He said in a very awkward voice as he shuffled on his feet, waiting for the people to come out.

What he absolutely did not expect was to see Jimin with tousled hair, flush red cheeks and a half worn shirt with hickeys decorating all the surface of his collar bones with Yoongi that sported a death glare as well as an open wrinkled shirt.

So, in the end, all the other members as well as the staff did not know about their relationship, and of course, ARMYs either.

When Jimin slowly put the glass back down on the counter, his face suddenly flushed red as he made eye contact with Yoongi who was smirking at him dangerously and managing to naturally conceal his face's expression from the camera.

With a last sigh, he slowly headed back towards the wooden table as Seokjin started his own character introduction.

"Yes, so this is RJ; uh, RJ is-"

Yoongi smirked as Jimin was about to sit down, pressing a button on the very small silver remote control he kept during the whole day in the palms of his hands.

And then came a moan.

Yes, Jimin just moaned on camera in front of hundreds of thousands of ARMYs as he bent down on himself, half sat on his uncomfortable chair.

Seokjin looked at Jimin with wide eyes and in the awkwardness of the moment, Jimin waved his hand above his head as if to explain nothing happened, head still hiding behind the table in between his legs.

"I-it's nothing- I... I just hit my- ah... Knee on the t-table." He struggled to speak as he clenched one arm of the chair, the other hand coming to squish itself between his thighs. His face was so red and the lie was so evident Seokjin didn't even try to push the topic further, especially since they were currently filming.

The oldest of the group just blinked with a half baffled half laughing expression and went back into his explanations about RJ, his BT21 character.

Jimin, on the other hand, lowly whimpered as the vibrator set itself to an even higher vibration rate, the feeling of this new sensation making him want to cum so badly he couldn't contain himself from having his hands shake a little.

"Yoongi... hyung..." he whispered lowly in the direction of the older who didn't even bat an eye in his direction, but instead pressed on the button again, adding more to what Jimin thought was the most he could take without making too much noise.

He bit his lip in an attempt to suppress anything that could prove he was in fact using a vibrator at that very moment; he knew ARMYs were thirsty and first class detectives that could find out just about anything, and that one wrong move would ultimately bring him to seeing huge twitter threads about how he probably had a vibrator up his ass which is absolutely true by the way.

Thankfully, sooner than he had expected, the video ended after they all bid their goodbyes, and Jimin had never ran so fast out of the room that all the members and the staff looked so confused seeing him dash out with a red face, almost limping.

Everyone, except one smirking Yoongi who silently chuckled to himself as he placed back the silver remote back inside the front pocket of his dark jeans.

The older bid his goodbyes to the staff before leaving the filming studios and heading towards their dorm rooms. 

As Yoongi arrived, he didn't bother knocking on Jimin's door and entered inside. Oh how much did he love what he saw as he came inside the vanilla strawberry scented room, immediately erasing anything from his mind as the only words in his head were 'Jimin' and 'sex'.

He licked his lips at the sight of his lover sprawled spark naked on his bed, hips lifting up at the intensity of his close orgasm, clinging the white silk bed sheets as his eyes rolled shut and his mouth parted slightly to release the loudest and most sinful of moans.

"Y-Yoongi..." he moaned once again as his hips rolled in the air. "M-more..."

And with that, Yoongi grabbed the remote control and turned off the power, the vibrator in Jimin's ass immediately stopping it's work and making the younger hit such a dry orgasm he cries real tears in response as he screams in defeat.

"NO! PLEASE! Y-YOONGI!" He tries to touch his own rock hard dick, but Yoongi quickly stops him by pinning his arms on top of his head and placing a small peck on Jimin's eyes.

"No baby." Yoongi harshly and severely answered as he lightly bit Jimin's bottom lip.

The younger whined too loud in response, attempting to roll his hips against Yoongi's who stood a top of him. But of course, it didn't work as Yoongi pushed his hips down and maintained him in a position where no friction was possible.

A series of whines followed as Yoongi only took his time, just slowly kissing the poor frustrated boy underneath him. "You're so pretty when you beg and whimper, Jimin." He whispered as he traveled down his collar bones to press gentle kisses on the sensitive area.

"P-please! Hyung, please — just let me cum," Jimin desperately cried as Yoongi abruptly removed the vibrator out of Jimin's ass, leaving the younger to clench and unclench around nothing.

"Look at your pretty butthole, it's all swollen and desperate to be filled to the brim." Yoongi tsked, the pad of his thumbs slowly rubbing Jimin's hipbones as he pressed a peck right at the base of his stomach next to Jimin's hard and red, leaking with pre-come member.

Actual tears started to pour out of Jimin's eyes as he attempted to rut his hips against anything really, his only goal to feel some kind of relief. "H-HYUNG!!!" He now screamed. "PLEASE!"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow as he pressed his thumbs harder against Jimin's hipbones, making sure it would leave a bruise the next day. "Please what?" He asked.

"PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!" He screamed again as he violently sobbed.

Pretty sure Jimin could physically and mentally not take the teasing anymore, Yoongi complied to his wish, reaching for a better vibrator in the drawer next to his bed.

It was so long and thick Jimin thought he might completely loose his mind at how much he wanted it to fuck the life out of him.

Not as good as Yoongi's dick though, but still really good.

Covering it in an excessive amount of lube, the older slammed it inside of Jimin, the latter screaming at the force of the impact and the stretch. "Baby, if you continue to scream like that, the others will hear you."

At the thought of the overs hearing him screaming in pleasure, Jimin moaned highly, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

Suddenly, a low buzzing started inside Jimin's body, and Yoongi slowly pulled the scandalous object in and out of his pink hole, playing with one of the younger's nipples while giving kitten licks to the tip of his hard and flushed cock.

As Yoongi started to powerfully suck Jimin's member, the toy's vibrations rapidly changed to the highest intensity as it continuously hit his prostate, the bundle of nerves creating such an intense pleasure it took only a few more hits until Jimin was cumming with Yoongi milking him through his orgasm as he swallowed his boyfriend's sweet semen.

"Fuck," Yoongi groaned as Jimin panted, desperately aching for air. "You taste so good baby."

Only praises left Yoongi's mouth as he pampered Jimin with kisses all around his body, slowly removing the toy from his insides.

•~{ 윤민 }~•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
146K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x