Katsudeku/Bakudeku fluff/smut...

By Weirdo_with_a_beanie

Just Katsudeku or Bakudeku fluff oneshots. -REQUESTS CLOSED FOR TIME BEING- Random stuff happens here Started... More

Request & Etc.
Can I kiss you?
Why'd it have to be you?
Found Out
*GASP* I has gotten of le tagged!?!?
NEW COVER
I needs requests
S-Shoucchan...? Part One
S-Shoucchan...? Part 2
New cover?
Blackout
Its Wescott, right?
HOLY SHIT 100k?!?!?

I'm you, and you're me?

9K 152 187
By Weirdo_with_a_beanie

AU: Switched Bodies

This book is just mostly Izuku Midoriyas POV sooooo....

Izuku Midoriyas POV

"Mom! I'm home!" I yell, only to find that she was already in the room. "Oh! You're early." She says. "Yeah, today in class we picked hero names. Since we didn't really have anything to do after that, Mr. Aizawa dismissed us early."

"Awe, my baby! Already picking code names! What did you choose?" she says giving me a hug.

I try to respond. But it came out muffled since my head was shoved into her shoulder.

"Oh, sorry!" Mom laughs, letting me go. "So tell me!"

"Okay, okay! I chose the nickname Kacchan gave me as children. 'Deku'" I respond, rubbing my neck. "Well be right back!" I laugh nervously, making my way to the bathroom.

"Aw their so cute together." I hear my mom say to herself as i exit the room. So after I quickly made my way to the bathroom, I thought about what she said.

Ohgodohgodohgod!! What was that? Why would she say that? I admire Kacchan! that's all! I mean, hes cool, and strong! Hes smart and hot! WAIT WHAT?!?! Nononononononono! God! I'm so confused!

After I came out of the bathroom, mom asks me to go to the store. Last week, mom fell at work and sprained her ankle, so she cant go there with me. "Be careful! Its dark outside! And if you come across trouble, scream for help and call the police!" mom frantically tells me while I lace up my shoes.

"Its just Tylenol. Ill be in and out!" I try to reassure her.

"I know, but I'm just worried!" she tells me.  

"Ill be fine! But i have to go before they close! Bye mom. Love you!" I say giving her a quick hug. "Okay, fine sweetie. Bye! Love you too!" she called as a closed the door.

I walked down the stairs of the apartment, (A/N: Idk what its called ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ meh i don't care) and down the road. As i made my way to the store, i saw a guy in a black hoodie.  He was standing under a street lamp, and just overall looked creepy. 

I didn't really pay much attention to him. So I walked past, and once I was a few feet ahead of him, I heard him chuckle. 

I whipped around to look at him, which was a big mistake. He looked me in the eye and said, "Ha! A big, buff, blonde GUY is your crush? Meh, 20th century. Nobody really cares. Well good luck kid." He says giving me a thumbs up. 

I start to walk again, very confused about what just happened. But my feet feel like concrete.

Then my head starts to get heavy. And I feel myself about to faint. 

But before I let my conscious fall, I get my phone out slowly, and click on 'Mom'. The last thing I heard before blacking out, was mom saying "Honey? Are you okay?"

~Time skip~

I woke up in Recovery Girls office. I ask, "Where am I?" But it comes out in this 'macho' voice. Sounding similar to Kacchans. No not similar....It WAS his voice.

"Hmm...Whats your name sonny?" I hear her say.

"Um, its Izuku Midoriya." I say even more confused. "Recovery girl? Can I have a mirror?" She nods, and goes to get one. Once I get it, my face pales.

And i say a well known Kacchan line...

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" 

"You had a run-in with a villain called 'Swap'. As in he swaps your body, for the one you love. So since you love Bakugo, he swapped your bodies." She explained.

"Your mom came here to see you. She's outside."

I looked at the time. 8:23 A.M. She must've been here a long time. 

As soon as I walk outside, my mom, Aunt Mitsuki, and Kacchan, well Kacchans me now. 

"Oh my baby!" Mom says coming up to me, giving me a hug. "Oi. Deku" Kacchan says, looking up at me. "Y-yes?" I slowly look down.

"Act like me. And I'll act like you." He said, looking me in the eye.

"O-Okay."

~Time Skip~

We were in our uniforms, reading to walk into class. I had a calm expression on Kacchans face, and he had a scowl on my face. We were trying to act like each other, but failed.

I opened the door, and i apologized for being late. I walked to my desk, and got a lot of looks. I ask them what was wrong and Kirishima said, "Isn't that Midoriyas seat? And are you in a good mood or something? You actually apologized for being late."

Oops. Blew my cover.

"Uh I-I-I'm s-sorry." I rub the back of my neck, and bow to 'Deku'. Or actually Kacchan. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Don't do it again, and....input cute, and innocent face." He said aloud.

"What? 'Input cute face' what do you mean...?" My voice trails off. Then I realize.

OHMAHGOOOOOSH HE JUST CALLED ME CUTE BUT NOT REALLY AT THE SAME TIME. OR DID HE? I DON'T CARE HE CALLED ME CUUUUUUUUUTE

My face gets red as I realize. And i accidentally shout, "K-KACCHAN?! WHAT DO YOU-" He cut me off with a loud, "OI! DEKU. YOU JUST BLEW OUR COVER!"

"imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry." I kept chanting over and over. 

Uh....What?

The class thought in unsion.

"Uhh Bakugo?" Kirishima asked. 

"What shitty hair?" he replied, but in my body. 

"So, I'm guessing your bodies got swapped by the villain, 'Swap'. Am i Correct?" Mr. Aizawa asked, unenthusiastic.

"P-pfft. N-No." I stuttered. But everyone could see right through me.

"Wait... does that mean that one of you loves the other?" 

"..."

I looked down. I feel ashamed of myself. But for some reason, Kacchan just looks at me. And with a soft expression, he walks over to me. 

I closed my eyes, and tensed up. I was ready to take a hit. But it never came. All I felt was arms around me.

I opened my eyes to see green hair in my face. "K-K-Kacchan... W-what are y-you d-doing?"

"I love you too, shit nerd." He whispers in my ear.

Before I could cry, or fanboy, I... Shrink?

I feel my body slowly getting shorter, and just overall smaller.

Once that finished, I looked up. And saw Kacchan.

"A-are we fixed?" I ask him

"Yeah I guess."

He ignores the class and just starts hugging me again.

"Kacchan everyone's look-" before I could finish my sentence, the door dramatically opens.

"KATSUKI!!!!!!!" I look up and see Aunt Mitsuki, and Mom. 

"WHAT YOU OLD HAG?!" Kacchan responds still hugging me.

With the help of Aunt Mitsuki, Mom makes her way up to us.

"MY BABY HAS A BOYFRIEND! I ALWAYS KNEW YOU TWO WOULD GET TOGETHER!" She hugs us, and cries. I hug her back of course, and Mitsuki ruffles Kacchans hair, "Just make beautiful babies." 

I blush madly, and Kacchan just growls. Then Iida of course, comes up and lectures us about being safe during 'the act'.

During all of this, Mr. Aizawa crawls in his sleeping bag, and sleeps. And once he woke up, he ushered our fan girl mothers out. And yelled at everyone to settle down.

During class, Kacchan secretly passes a note to me saying,

Wanna walk home together nerd?

Sure : )

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Welp sorry if it sucked. I tried T.T

This request was by Zixxin

And if you have request put em down below, because I have crappy ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
382K 14.4K 44
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
709K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...