The Quarterbacks Kryptonite...

By meerrlliiaa

This is your classic Jock/ nerdy love story... Athena Jacks was always very low profile long haired brunette... More

Chapter 1 (the get to know)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Sequel??

Chapter 14

318 8 0
By meerrlliiaa

Parker Hayze:

I think trying to get her limp body out of my car was one of the hardest things. It wasn't that she was heavy, she's light as a feather. It's just that even though her body was limp, she kept swinging herself around in her sleep.
She actually got a pretty good punch in.

I tightened my grip on her waist as I let go with one hand and unlocked my front door. It pushed open slightly, sending an echo of creeks. I stepped inside slowly and pushed it close with my foot, and began walking up the stairs.

Laying her down in my bed have me this weird feeling... like I wanted to see more of it.
Stop that

" cough cough"
I already knew who it was

"Hey mom." I turned around and saw her leaning her side against my door Frame. She was tucked into her robe as her grey pants dragged on the floors.

"It's the same girl isn't it?" She crosses her arms and lifted a brow

"N-... yeah." I hated lying to my mom. It was always the worst. We had a good relationship. And lying to her made me feel like shit. But there are some things about me that she can never find out.

"You like her?"

"What?!" I nearly shouted. I quickly sucked in a breath and turned my head to see Athena wiggling in my blankets, then come to a rest.
The air left my body as I exhaled
"No mom. I don't like her. She's just some nerdy new girl at the school."
I tried to walk passed her but she brought her hand up and placed it on my chest. Stopping me from moving any farther

"Mhmm. Don't act dumb. I know what kind of guy you are at school. I know that you only bring girls here for one thing. And afterwards, they never come back. This is the first girl you have brought here that you haven't slept with. And the first girl that you've brought back"

I rolled my eyes and gently took her hand off of my shirt.
"Yes mom. But at the same time, she was getting drunk at both times, and needed a place to crash. I'm not a dick. Trust me, she will be stomping her way out of here first thing in the morning"
I walked by the mom and towards the guest room as she stared at me with her eyebrow still raised and a goofy smirk on her.

It was true. I only ever brought girls here for sex. And I would have them leave right after. It wasn't some big secret. It's also true that she's the only person who has stayed over for the entire night. And who I haven't slept with.
But I want too.

She's also different. She's shy, and closed off. No one really knows anything about her. She's a mystery that I plan on solving.

Athena Jacks
"Ughhh" I groaned as I slowly turned my head on the soft pillow beneath me.

Oh no. I know this bed...

My body shot up as I once again, was starring at grey walls and the best bed ever made.
"Not again" I muttered to myself.

Kicking the sheets off of my legs, I placed my feet firmly on the floor. Just as I was about to get up I saw a glass of water and Advil sitting on the bedside table with a little card.

I knew that Parker had done this, which made me hesitant on opening, but curiosity got the best of me.

I snatched the card up and opened it

Thought you might need this. Breakfast ready when you wake up

Hmm. For a dick he this was actually a nice gesture. I picked up the pills and popped them in my mouth, running them down with a gulp of water.
Good thing too, because my head feels like someone knocked me out with a hammer. I stood up from the bed and walked around the room and into the restroom, knowing that he probably put my phone in the same drawer.

And indeed he did. I picked it up and started to walk out until I saw clothes and another note placed on a lounge chair.
And of course I had to go over to it.

I stood in front of the chair and bent down, grabbing the piece of paper

Thought you might wanna wear something a little more comfortable...

I looked down at my current outfit and totally agreed with the note. I tossed it aside and picked up what looked like proper pjs.

I nearly melted at the touch of them. The fabric was so soft and welcoming, and even warm. They felt so good against my skin, so plush. The bottoms were long flowy grey pants as the top was a simple loose v-neck.

This is too weird, but no way in hell am I passing these up

I walked over to the restroom and changed as quickly as I could.
I could practically fall asleep standing up in These things. Definitely the most comfortable clothes I have worn in my entire life.

"Breakfast" I said to myself as it popped back in my head.
I was starving and I didn't even realize till now.

I walked out of the room and began to make my way down the stairs.
I wanted to leave like I did last time. It was so weird that he kept doing this for me. Why would he? He barley knows me.

The smell is the only thing that kept me in this house. It was so welcoming and delicious. I could already tell.

I'm glad I remember from last time where the kitchen was because if I didn't, I would have definitely gotten lost again.

When I turned the corner to get into the kitchen, I was shocked to see a woman instead of Parker.
She had long thick brown hair that would have weighed me down. She was skinny but also fit. Her eyes were a mesmerizing brown that you could just get lost in.

"Hello dear. I hope you slept well"
Her voice was so soft and sweet. Hearing it made you immediately want to be her friend

"Uh-.. y-yeah I did. Thank you" I replied to her. I was a bit stunned.
This must be Parker's mom
It all made sense now. He looked just like her. The resemblance was incredible

"Oh. I see you found the clothes. Are they fitting you nicely? They were the smallest pair I could find"
I probably looked so dumb as I was just standing there. She paused from flipping a pancake as she fully turned towards me
"Oh please, take any seat you'd like. Breakfast is nearly finished."

I did as I was told and took a seat that placed me on the bar of the kitchen.
"Yes. They fit wonderfully. Thank you so much." I said, now knowing that she's probably the one who put the Advil and pjs in the room for me.

"Don't worry about it dear. It's my pleasure" she sent me a gentle smile as she began flipping more pancakes.
I looked around and saw tons of food. TONS

There were waffles, pancakes, crepes with chocolate/strawberries/ whipped cream, there were dozens of baked treats like cinnamon rolls and biscuits. Every jelly and jam known to man was placed neatly in a spinning wheel.

"Sorry for the clutter dear. I didn't know what you liked exactly. I guess I went a little overboard" she chuckled. Turning the stove off and looking at her food

"This is amazing. Thank you so much. You really didn't have to do this." I laughed, she was truly the most wonderful person on the planet

"Well. Let's dig in shall we!" Her chippy mood made the morning fantastic. I tried to get up but she stopped me and insisted that she make a plate for me.

I didn't want to argue so I told her to pack on tons of things. I normally don't eat. But it would be extremely rude of me if I didn't eat a single thing. Especially since she made this entire breakfast for me.

She brought both of our plates and sat down right next to me, placing my food next to my silverware
"So tell me your name dear"

"My names Athena M'am" I said. One of the things I remember my parents teaching me was to always say M'am and Sir.

"Oh please, non of that. Call me sandy."
I smiled shyly and nodded. Parker's mom was so nice. So how could she have raised Parker??

"Good morning honey. And who might this be?" A tall man walked into the kitchen and began making himself a plate of food as well.
His hair was a dark brown but his eyes were green. Definitely Parker's dad.

"This is Athena."

He walked over and reached his hand out for me to shake in which I gladly accepted
"Hello, I'm Jason. Parkers father."

I was truly astonished by his parents. We all talked and talked as we ate the breakfast. Although I wasn't hungry, I ate as much as I could. It was strange sitting down with them because they were his parents. But they were both so nice and loving.

Just as I was about to take the dirty dishes to the sink, a figure standing in the doorway caught my eye and stopped me from moving

"Why are you still here?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I wish that happened every time I went over to someone's house. They are probably the nicest parents ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 50 23
I walked down the hallway quickly as I tried to get to class. Suddenly, a hand was classed over my mouth and I was pulled into a dark closet. I kicke...
1.4K 84 23
Why universe why?? Or Nikki here. "You don't, again, mean him right?" "Yes, I do." She smirks. Fine. What? She is not gonna back away anyways. Tru...
143K 5.3K 23
One of the main characters of this story isn't your average pretty, size zero, micro mini type of girls. Let me introduce Ava Jacobson. Now don't get...
5.6K 239 37
Athena Myers is a pretty girl. She hate liars and prefers cute guys over hot. She is sarcastic as hell. Short-tempered and totally lives in her dream...