My bestfriend's brother

By Mendes_armylovers

#11 fanfiction out of 216k stories jsksks . Maya has known Shawn since kindergarten . but since he became fa... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
The Mute Girl And The Jerk

6

13.8K 374 117
By Mendes_armylovers

" maya is everything okay ? "

" I know it's late but Shawn can you come pick me up now ? Please ? " I say and I shiver as the cold air hits my skin .

" where are you ? Are you okay ? "

"  I'm okay . I'm at a party , and  there's Blake , he ... can you come please ? I need to get out of here and I don't have my car . Only if it's okay with y- "

" I'm on my way , text me you're location " he says and hangs up the phone .

I text him my location and look up just to see Blake walking towards me .

" Maya ? Where did you go ? Come inside it's cold here " he says getting closer .

I take a step backwards to make more space between us but my back hit the car .

Oh . Fuck .

" no I'm fine here I ... " I stop when he wraps his hand around my wrist " I-I'm going home anyway " I try to move my hand away from his grip , but his grip tightens on me .

" you are not going anywhere " his tone was harsh , just like his grip .

" let go you're hurting me " I say trying to yank from his hold but it gets stronger .

He looks me right in the eyes " you already embarrassed me in front of my friends so go back insi- "

" She said to let go asshole " a familiar voice shouts from behind us .

I turn to see Shawn but Blake keeps staring at me . Shawn starts walking towards us until he's standing right in front of Blake .

" I swear to god if you don't leave right now I'll punch you in the fucking face  " Shawn says harshly , and it sounds like he is threatening him .

Blake looks at me , then at Shawn before he lets go off my wrist . He raises his hand in the air and looks at me mouthing something but it was to dark for me to see what he was saying . He then turns around and walks in the house .

" are you okay ? " Shawn asks as I rub my wrist , looking at the red marks his fingers left .

" yeah ... I'm fine " I say sliding in the passanger seat of Shawn's jeep .

He drives in silence and it was awkward .

" what did he do ? Did he hurt you ? " Shawn says breaking the silence .

" N-no he didn't " I stutter looking out of the window .

He looks at me and It's like he is not convinced by my answer .

" no really I'm fine "

" Maya don't lie to me " he says his grip tightening on the wheel .

" why does it matter to you ? "

He stays silent for a minute and looks back at the road .

" because I care about you Maya . Alot "

The car ride was silent til we arrived at my house .

" uhmm my parents aren't home and I don't wanna stay alone after what happened so ... can you stay with me tonight ? "

" sure " he says smiling .

We get out of the car and get in the house .

" I'll sleep in the guess room " shawn says as we walk upstairs . I nod and Show him where the room is . He enters it and I go to my room .

As I lay on my bed I remember something . I get up and walk towards the guess room. 

" shawn-" I open the door but stop when I see Shawn shirtless his back facing me .

" uhh ? " he mumbles turning around and he starts walking towards me . I'm still standing on the room's door so he stands in front of me and leans on the door's frame .

" Thank you for helping me tonight " I say trying my hardest not to look at his bare torso .

" anytime " he says before he leans forward as if he was about to kiss me .

" can you hear that ? " I ask him and I could see confusion on his face.

" what ? " he says frowning his eyebrows .

" it's my beautiful soft , warm bed calling my name . I must go see what it wants . Good night " I say and Shawn starts laughing .

" alright , night "

I go to my room , I close the door and lay on my bed closing my eyes and I soon fall asleep .

         ____________________________

   Please don't forget to vote ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 3.4K 50
Four years. That's how long it has been since Sebastian saw his best friend's sister Maya. She was the sweetest seventeen year old girl you probably...
7.5M 144K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
2.1M 50K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
20.4K 265 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...