The Alpha's Lost Mate

By BrilliantCrescent

"Bryson, where are you? Why haven't you come to get me? Who are you?" I don't know who Bryson is. I don't kn... More

INTRODUCTION
|CHAPTER 1|
|CHAPTER 2|
|CHAPTER 3|
|CHAPTER 4|
|CHAPTER 5|
|CHAPTER 6|
|CHAPTER 7|
|CHAPTER 8|
|CHAPTER 9|
|CHAPTER 10|
|CHAPTER 11|
|CHAPTER 12|
|CHAPTER 13|
|CHAPTER 14|
|CHAPTER 15|
|CHAPTER 16|
|CHAPTER 17|
|CHAPTER 18|
|CHAPTER 19|
|CHAPTER 20|
|CHAPTER 21|
|CHAPTER 22|
|CHAPTER 23|
|CHAPTER 24|
|CHAPTER 25|
|CHAPTER 26|
|CHAPTER 28|
|CHAPTER 29|
|CHAPTER 30|
|CHAPTER 31|
|CHAPTER 32|
|CHAPTER 33|
|CHAPTER 34|
|CHAPTER 35|
|CHAPTER 36|
|CHAPTER 37|
|CHAPTER 38|
|CHAPTER 39|
|CHAPTER 40|
|CHAPTER 41|
|CHAPTER 42|
|CHAPTER 43|
|CHAPTER 44|
|CHAPTER 45|
|CHAPTER 46|
|CHAPTER 47|
|CHAPTER 48|
|CHAPTER 49|
|CHAPTER 50|

|CHAPTER 27|

9.7K 283 15
By BrilliantCrescent

|Bryson|

Everett has chocolate all over her fingers and face. Chocolate has managed to get onto her forehead even. I don't understand how she did it. I laugh as she giggles and takes another bite of a smore. Her fourth smore to be exact.

"These are so good. I want another one please." She looks at me and I can't help but laugh more as more chocolate is on her face.

"That's your fourth smore, Little One." I say and grab a wet one from beside me. I wipe her face and she pouts. I laugh and give in to her request. "Fine you can have one more but that's it. I'll never be able to sleep tonight, you'll be bouncing all over the place."

"I want to try making this one. I promise to be careful." Everett pouts again and I can't stop myself from smiling and handing her the steel prongs that we use to roast marshmallows. Logan sits on the other side of the campfire with Alice and Justin helping them to make smores.

"Be careful not to burn the marshmallow or have it fall in the fire." I tell Everett as she moves to hold the marshmallow over the fire.

She tries to re-enact my actions from the last four smores but she is clumsy and drops the marshmallow into the fire. I give her another marshmallow and she tries again. This time she doesn't drop it but the marshmallow catches on fire.

"Bry, the marshmallow is on fire!" Everett exclaims and hands me the steel prongs. I quickly blow the fire out and the marshmallow is left nearly falling off the prongs and black. I take the marshmallow off and eat it quickly.

"Here, I'll help you with this one okay." I sit Everett on my lap so that she is facing the fire and I am holding the prongs in front of us. Her hands are under mine. I help her to rotate the marshmallow continuously so that it is golden brown. Once it is roasted to perfection, I sandwich it between to graham crackers and some chocolates. "Here, Little One."

"Thank you Bryson." Everett whispers and takes the smore from me before taking a big bite. Chocolate smears against her lips and onto the side of her mouth. I laugh and wipe it off with my thumb before licking it off my thumb.

"You're such a messy smore eater." I laugh as her face turn red. Heating up from embarrassment rather then the raging fire in front of us. "It's incredibly adorable." I kiss her on the lips and I can taste the smore she just ate. I have to withhold a growl so that I don't embarrass my self and Everett and make the people around us uncomfortable.

Everett pulls away and finishes her smore with a big smile on her face. I wrap my arm around her and kiss her head softly.

"I love you." Everett whispers to me.

"I love you too Little One." I whisper and kiss her once again. The warmth of the fire radiating on our skin.

>>><><<<

I take Everett to bed soon after her last smore. She's already sleeping, cradled against my chest. Logan is carrying Alice and Justin back to his parent's place. Both of them are drooling on his shoulders, tired out from all the excitement of the day.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning in my office with the Northern Clan Witches. Nine o'clock sharp." I say to Logan as we go separate ways.

"You got it Alpha." He bows playfully and laughs when I groan at him calling me Alpha. We are best friends and him calling me Alpha during times where it is not needed annoys me to no end.

I fall asleep soon after laying in bed with Everett in my arms curled up against my side, her head on my chest. I can feel her steady heartbeat against my side as it beats in rhythm with my own. My wolf circles in my consciousness, looking for any signs in her breathing, heart rate, temperature. When he is satisfied with his mate he curls in on himself and falls from my consciousness.

>>><><<<

Morgana and Liliana are in my office waiting for me as I arrive ten minutes before our meeting time. "I'm sorry to keep the two of you waiting. We are still awaiting Beta Logan to arrive. He'll be here soon I'm sure."

"No you didn't keep us waiting. We just finished making acquaintances with Emily, Everett's mother. She made us a delicious breakfast and had it delivered to our room. We went downstairs and thanked her for it. We were just walking past when we sensed your presence coming." Liliana explains.

"Emily does make the best food." I comment and open my office door for them to enter.

"We also met your mother and father, Alpha Ryland and Luna Charlotte. They seem like very nice people. Nothing like the reputation that you have built for yourself and the Lupus Pack. I will say one thing for sure. They did a good job raising you and taking care of this pack when they were charge." Morgana says and I don't look at them as I sit down.

"I appreciate you saying that. The reputation I built for myself and this pack since becoming Alpha was to show all of my enemies that I would get my mate back and do anything to protect her and this pack. I think I succeeded in that sense." I say with a smirk. "Logan helped a lot in building our reputation. He wanted his twin sister back as much as I wanted my mate."

"I think you have proved to everyone that no one will take anything that is yours away from you without the consequences." Liliana smiles and turns her head towards the door as Logan enters the room.

Logan smiles sheepishly at us and stands beside me.

I set up my files and open them. The faces of the women who resemble my mate stare up at me. I turn the files towards the witches so they can see. "We suspect that the Blood Moon Pack has been capturing females that resemble my mate for their Alpha. They come from the packs of many of my allies and they are want this to stop. Many of contacted us to visit their packs and help with the search. I have not said yes or no to any of the pack as of yet."

"These allies of yours will help us if we help them in the search for their missing pack members?" Morgana asked.

"Yes. The suspicion of the Blood Moon Pack being behind the kidnapping will help us to gain their warriors in defeating the Blood Moon Pack." Logan intervenes and spreads out the pictures and the corresponding information.

There are four missing girls remaining, the fifth being the girl that was hung from the tree outside of Everett's room. All are from allying packs.

There is Isabella McHaven from the River Side Pack. She is the daughter of the head warrior and was training to take his spot over when she turned twenty-one. She was taken from her room in the middle of the night. Her hair is the same colour as my mate but is cut shorter closer to her chin rather then past her shoulders like my mate.

The next girl is Amelia Rynheart from the Mountain View Pack. She is a new member of the pack after finding her mate who is a warrior. They were on a run when they were attacked and when the mate woke up she was gone. Her eyes are deep set but are a green colour like my mates. Everett's eyes though are brighter like leaves in the spring while this girl is more like mossy deep green.

The third, Karen Liverworthy, is from the Evermoore Pack. She is the Betas daughter and was taken during a rogue attack. Her body structure is much like Everett's or is what I believe she will look like at a healthy weight. Slight curve to her hips, thigh slightly thick.

The final girl is Nicole Hitmann and she is from the Dark Moon Pack. She is the pack doctor's daughter. She was also in training much like Isabella was. Nicole looks the most like Everett. She has wide eyes like a child, her nose small and button like, her lips a pretty pink.

The girl that was hanging from the tree, we have no identity for her. She is not in the missing files and none of the packs have contacted me about a missing girl. We took the liberty of burying her in our pack's cemetery. During her burial, which took place while we were on our way to the Northern Witch Clan land, our pack members prayed to the moon goddess for the safety of this women's soul and hope that she is happy being back with the Great Mother. At all of our funerals we spend an hour praying at the grave of our fellow pack member, wishing them safety and happiness with the Great Mother.

All these girls have something that reminds me of Everett in some way. They resemble her some way. Archer must be planning something with these girls. He must've had them taken for the reason that they resemble Everett. Whatever he is planning I know it is not good and I need to help these packs find their girls before they end up like the nameless girl.

"While we are on our way to the Western Witch Clan lands, we are going to stop at the River Side and Mountain View pack and ask them all the information that they know about the Blood Moon Pack and what they know about the whereabouts of the missing girls." I explain and point to Isabella and Amelia. "After meeting with the Western Witch Clan we are heading to the Eastern Witch Clans where we will meet with the Evermoore and Dark Moon Packs."

"I will contact the River Side Pack and tell them we will be arriving in the next couple of days." Logan says and grabs the contact information before stepping out of the office to make the calls.

"My sister Ella is still missing we need to investigate her disappearance as well." Liliana says. I see her clenching her fists in her lap to restrain from showing too much emotion.

"I don't know how much we will be able to do as werewolves. But maybe the Western Clan Witches will be able to help us out in someway. I will make sure to bring up your sister to the Alphas of the River Side and Mountain View Packs." I reply. "You mentioned that you think your sister is part of a prophecy about Witches and Werewolves coming together."

"Yes, we will know for sure once we get to the Western Witch Clan. They have a prophet there that can communicate to the Moon Goddess herself." Liliana says and looks out the window of my office and up to the sky. The moon is still visible in the sky despite it being day time now.

"You can't be serious." I gawk at her. Someone that is able to communicate directly to the Moon Goddess hasn't been known to exist for years.

"I am very serious, Alpha Bryson. This prophet may be the key to us succeeding or failing in this war and to finding my sister. Once we know Alpha Archer's intentions we will have a lead on him. We will be able to figure out his plans soon enough." Liliana says.

"We better leave soon. The faster we learn his intention, the faster we can beat him. We will be leaving in a couple of days. I have some business I have to attend to with the pack before we leave." I say and Liliana and Morgana leave soon after.

I sigh and turn to the window to look at the disappearing moon. I pray to the Moon Goddess to protect me and Everett, my mate, and the missing girls. I only hope that we will be able to make it through all of this trouble and return home to be happy and live our lives the way we want to. 

|AUTHOR'S NOTE|

This chapter is a little longer then the others, I hope you like it. Sorry I didn't update right when we reached the chapter goals, I was busy with my family. 

|Chapter Goals and Questions|

Number of Reads: 4K reads

Number of Votes: 160 votes

Do you like longer chapters or shorter chapters?

Should I make a new cover?

Would anyone make me a cover?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 88 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
713K 21K 33
Madison James, seventeen year old werewolf, is miserable. Her father abuses her every day for stupid reasons like tripping over her own two feet, he...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
1.3M 26.2K 18
NOTE: please do not comment "it's Britney bitch" in the comments as I hat Britney Spears and those type of comments will be deleted, thank you. WARNI...