Do Better

Od theyhatedime

Prezi- Do Better Sequel to Keep it on the Real All Rights Reserved, 2018 © I do not own the rights to any so... Viac

Intro: Do better
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

9

4K 139 60
Od theyhatedime

Yatta's POV

"I'm finna head out cous, I'll see y'all." I spoke as I dapped up Keezy.

"Ight blood, you finna stop by later?"

"Fashooly won't, I'm finna head back to the room and see my kids now that I have the time." I replied.

Now that I'm back in Cali for a show in the Sac, I'll finally be able to have a couple days to spend with my family. It's been kind of tough trying to stay focused on this tour, yet still trying to keep in contact with my wife and kids as frequent as possible. That's with the time differences and all, but we've managed.

I had just finished up my performance and was ready to get gone. My brothers came out to support, so I had them all up on the stage with me, getting all types of T'd up.

"I feel it, gon head blood." He nodded. I dapped up the rest of them, making my way out of the dressing room we were in. As soon as I opened the door, I spotted Stunna who was making her way in.

I moved past her, but she called out for me. I ignored her and continued walking, but she caught up to me.

"What you want?" I asked since she stopped directly in front of me. I took a couple steps back since we were too close.

"I know I've been saying this a lot recently, but I'm sorry! That should've never happened, I don't know what came over me." She spoke.

"Just stay out my way, I ain't finna get caught up in some shit because of you." I pushed past her, but she stopped me again. She held onto my hand and I snatched away from her.

"Dawg, don't touch me." I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, it was way out of my character to do that. I don't wanna come off as a home wrecker-"

"That sure as hell is what you're making yourself out to be, blood. Look, I'm pissed off. Just stay out my way, it seems like every time we get a lil close some fuck shit happens." I mugged her then continued my walk.

"Took you a minute to push me off you anyway, was starting to think yo ass might have liked it. Maybe ya wifey doing something wrong."

"Got me fucked up, I ain't even gone argue with you no more. Dirty ass slut." I turned back around. "Didn't I tell yo stupid ass not to speak on my wife, bitch?" I could get real disrespectful.

"And so what? What she gon do?" She rolled her neck.

"You ain't heard? She'a beat yo ass and that's facts. Keep talkin that mess blood..." I shook my head and took a deep breath. This bitch was getting me so tight.

"Whatever nigga, hope ya wifey don't find out!" She shooed me off. "Would hate to break up y'all marriage."

"Bitch, I'll fuckin kill you."

"Keep it pushing!" She mugged and rolled her eyes at me.

"Fuck you." I shook my head and continued walking.

There was no way Mamé could find out anyway, so I'm not even gonna stress the situation. It wasn't my fault to be honest, she came up on me. I tried my best to keep my mind off the issue so I could stay in a good mood, but it just kept popping back up in my head. I felt hella bad for it even though I didn't do anything to intentionally hurt Mamé, I know I would be pissed the fuck off if the tables were turned.

________________

"I missed you daddy, do you still have to go away again?" Cyncere asked once we entered the ice skating rink.

"Just for a little bit...I'll be back home with you guys soon though." I held her hand.

She sighed and pouted. "Okay."

"Don't worry about that right now, okay? Let's just have some fun and skate."

"Look at Nemo!" She pointed at Nehemiah as he struggled to walk in his skates, Mamé was directly behind him.

With it being the Winter season, it was extra cold up here in Sacramento. Mamé and I tried to find fun things to do out here for the kids, so we thought ice skating would be perfect. I only have this weekend to have my fun with them sadly, then I have to hit the road again.

"Uncle Yatta watch me!" Gianna spoke to catch my attention. I turned my head in her direction and she did a jump with her legs extended wide, landing smoothly on her skates with a drastic turn.

"Where you learn that from?" I smiled once she smiled.

"My mom taught me when she took me and my cousin skating, but I can't do it on roller skates."

"You'll bust yo head." I laughed.

"Gigi, can you teach me that?" Cyn asked.

"Uh uh." I shook my head.

"Why not?" She looked up at me, pouting again.

I smacked my lips. "Be careful...I'll hold you."

I let Gianna teach Cyncere all the tricks she knew for figure skating. Instead of having Cyn jump on her own, I held her up and let her pretend she was jumping, just because I couldn't let anything happen to her. She's way too small and still learning so she'd probably bust her head. Cyn's also a little pigeon toed and occasionally trips over her own feet. The doctors say it isn't a big deal though, and it'll get better as she gets older.

"Aw hold her up again, I wanna take a picture." Mamé pulled out her phone. She took pictures of me holding up Cyn and Gianna doing the actual jump, then the rest were videos. I pulled out my phone as well to get some of the kids.

"Daddy, me and Nemo are gonna do a trick too." Karl held his little brother.

"Stop calling him that." Cyncere spoke. I shook my head and laughed.

"Let me get a picture of all y'all." Mamé spoke as she held up her phone again. "Say cheese."

"Cheeeeeeeeeeese." They all repeated with a smile, all of them except for Cyncere.

"You better smile, blood." I tapped her cheek. She held her fake smile for about a second before dropping it again.

"Look at this boomerang, she's so fake." Mamé showed me the Instagram boomerang of the kids, Cyn's smile was there and gone too quick.

"Yup, that's yo child."

"But you swear she's your twin, oh alright." She nudged me.

"I be cappin when I say allat, that's yo baby." I responded.

"Mhm, and I be cappin when I say you her daddy. Come on, Neems." Mamé grabbed his hand and started skating away.

"You got me messed up dawg." I grabbed his other hand while we skated towards the kids. They left us and were trying to do their own thing.

After being at the ice rink for a good hour and some, the kids complained about being hungry and wanting food. We started heading out, but were stopped a couple times from people who wanted to take a picture with not just me, but my whole family. Once that was taken care of, we drove around, looking for a good restaurant to settle at.

"Tinese! Tinese!" Nehemiah started yelling.

"What?" Mamé looked back at him.

"Tinese!" He yelled again.

"He wants Chinese food mommy." Cyn answered. For some reason they loved Chinese food and Burgers.

"Ohh, Chinese." Mamé nodded.

"Like aunty Siya and maw maw, Chinese."

Mamé gasped and I busted out laughing. I don't know where these kids get it from, they funny as hell.

"Baby, aunty Siya and maw maw aren't Chinese, they're Filipino." I spoke of my sister and her grandmother, who is from the Philippines. Maw maw is what she goes by, and she treats my kids as her own even though we aren't blood.

"Don't you mean Philippians?" Gianna asked. I was cracking up laughing at this point but the kids were actually confused.

"No baby, Filipino. Another country in Asia, you got a little in you too from your daddy." I responded to Gianna. I was still weak at this whole conversation.

"Gigi, you're Asian?" Karl asked shockingly.

"I guess, just a little bit." She responded with a shrug.

"So y'all want Chinese food?"

The kids nodded and Mamé searched for a Chinese restaurant close by, making sure they had good reviews and ratings. The whole ride there, the kids went on and on about their favorite foods while my wife and I held our own conversation.

________________

"Mayne I wish I could kill them guts right now."

"Bet you do." Mamé moved my hand from her thigh. I smacked my lips.

"What y'all be up to at home without me, y'all be bored as hell ain't it?" I asked as I laid my head down on her lap.

"You wish we were, we be having hella fun."

I shook my head. "I missed y'all forreal, on the road be hella stressful."

"Like what?" She asked as she looked down at me.

"It just be hella people, you know I ain't a people person unless they my people, ya heard. My manager be booking me for hella appearances, but that's fine I guess. Then I gotta deal with the people I tour with....someone of them come wit a lot."

"Some of them like who?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Just some of them...it's hella niggas touring wit me and ion know why." I shrugged, not trying to snitch on myself. "But the money....that shit looking right."

She smiled. "I'm proud of you. You're such a great father and husband, all about family while you're still all about your grind." She kissed me.

"I appreciate it." I don't know why, but I felt really guilty right now. No matter how much I tried to ignore it, the little situation with Stunna is eating me up on the inside. I'm just praying nothing happens because I don't know how she'll react. "You know I couldn't do it without you though."

"Yeah right." She waved me off.

"I'm serious, you know I wouldn't be where I'm at right now if it wasn't for you. I wouldn't even be rapping, I would be in a cell or dead and that's facts." I spoke. "And then you had my babies...fashoo made me wanna grind harder. Y'all my everything."

"We better be." She responded with a smirk. Instead of replying I flicked her on her neck. She winced in pain before grabbing a pillow, smacking me in the face.

"You just asked for it." I grabbed one and swung at her. "Aye, y'all grab a pillow and hit ya mama!" I spoke to the kids who were stuck on their tablet. They popped up once they noticed what was going on and got excited, grabbing some pillows to join.

"Get your daddy!" Mamé spoke as she threw one at me. I caught it and threw it back.

"Gigi, why you hitting me?" I asked as I looked down at her. She stuck her tongue out at me and I nodded.

"That's how it is?" I snatched the pillow from her. She immediately started screaming and ran once I charged at her. I hit her with the pillow a couple of times before I started tickling her.

"Hey, stop it!" Cyn spoke as she hit me with another one.

"Y'all really ganging up on me, I though we was bestfriends Cyn?" I asked as I took the pillow from her.

"Then don't hit Gigi!"

I ignored her and lightly swung the pillow at her tiny body. She laughed once she was knocked down next to Mamé. I grabbed Nehemiah and handed him a pillow, instructing him to throw it at his mom. He did as I told him and Mamé got up.

"You think I'm playing with you, Yatta?" She asked. Kj handed her a pillow and she started beating me. I tackled her down and we fell back on the bed. The kids got up as well, hitting us and jumping up and down around us. I grabbed a pillow and started beating her like she did me.

"Stop!" Kj started hitting me. I turned around and grabbed him, throwing him onto the other bed on the other side of the room. He laughed uncontrollably as I tickled him, trying to do the same to me.

"Aye, y'all really ganging up on me?" I turned back around to be hit with many pillows. I fell down right next to Kj and we were both being beat. I snatched the pillow from Gianna again and grabbed Nehemiah, telling him to throw it at her.

"Don't hit Karl, get your daddy!" Mamé instructed the girls.

"Ya, I'm on your side!" Kj got up and took the pillow from his sister.

"Nah Kj, you see how dirty they did you? You needa be on my side."

"Okay!" He swung the pillow back and hit Gianna in the head.

I set Nehemiah's hyper butt down and grabbed Mamé, purposely falling on top of her onto the bed again.

"Get your heavy ass off of me!" She yelled as she tried to push me off.

"Tap out."

"Move!" She laughed.

"Tap out or I'm finna make you." I meant that for this little pillow fight, and in a sexual way.

"You're annoying." She rolled her eyes hard as she laughed. "You win, now move!"

I stood up and off her. "We won Kj, even though you was flopping sides."

He smirked and soon, all their hyper asses died down. I turned on the Tv for them and let them go back to playing on their IPads. Mamé got up to go into the restroom and I followed after her, closing and locking the door behind myself.

"Leave me alone, you messed up my hair." She pushed me off her.

"Ain't no point in fixing it, I'm finna fuck it up again." I grabbed her waist.

"Tuh, you told you that?" She watched me through the mirror.

"You yourself know I'm irresistible." I smirked and rubbed my hands together like Birdman. She laughed and pushed me off her again.

"Who said that? You're not even my type."

I smacked my lips. "Nigga, I'm your only type."

She laughed again, shaking her head. "Not even, I like em tall and dark..."

"I'm tall and dark."

"Nah, like yo daddy." She stuck her tongue out.

"Mamé stop fucking playing with me."

"You know I love messing with you."She turned around towards me. "Serious question, what makes you think those kids are yours?"

"Mamé, stop playing with me." I shook my head again. She loves playing like they don't all look exactly like me.

"I'm being serious, because they actually aren't. Well, Karl is but the last two are debatable."

"Stop it, they all my kids blood." I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned into her.

"I mean, if that's what you wanna keep telling yourself then go ahead. But their real father would love to see them."

"I'll kill him, then you cause you giving away my pussy."

"Yours?" She laughed. "Now when the hell did my body part become your property?"

"When I went in raw, that's when. Stop playing with me like they ain't my kids and lemme give you another one." I leaned in for a kiss but she moved back.

"Oh no, no more babies for a long while."

"Girl, you know we finna have like 10 right? I been thinking, 5 just ain't enough."

"You are fucking crazy if you think I'm having 10 kids." She rolled her neck as she spoke.

"You ain't got no choice because I'm finna put this semen in you." I rolled my neck like she was. She busted out laughing and shook her head.

"You know I've always wanted a big ass family, they all gon be fresh as fuck and hella close. We ain't ever gon get bored." I spoke.

"If that's the case then we're adopting, I am not getting pregnant 7 more times."

"Then pop out a couple sets of twins, then you only gotta get pregnant 1 more one after that." I shrugged.

"You think it's so easy."

"You know I don't, after watching 3 births I ain't ever been the same." I shook my head and sighed, just reflecting on the best days of my life. I don't get how woman could go through that shit though. Thank God I'm a nigga.

"You ain't ever been the same, how you think I feel?"

"What you mean? Yo shit still tight." I'm too ready to get into bumping and grinding.

"Not that... but I'm scared to have another baby because my vagina could tear, then they'll have to stitch me up. Especially with twins." She shook her head.

"On Cork?" My jaw dropped. She nodded.

"Damn, that's some other shit. Lemme beat it up right quick though." I picked her up and placed her on the counter.

She grabbed my hand from sliding her dress up any further. "The kids..."

"Ima be quick, trust me." I shook my head. I ain't been in there in a minute so it'll be a little quicker than usual.

"Alright, minuteman."

"Ight, you got me fucked up." I stopped unbuckling my belt and stared at her. "Not that fucking quick." I shook my head.

"I'm just kidding." She laughed uncontrollably but I did not find any of this shit funny. "Stop! I was joking."

"Yea I know, cause you finna cum before me like you always do." I leaned in for a long kiss.

"And I'm serious about no baby, 3 is enough for now." She pulled away from me.

"Yeah I got you, for now." I smirked.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

177K 7.1K 33
"I'm never ever letting go, cause I love you more than life itself" Copyright © 2015 Publisher: Breezyswife05 I do not own any of the pictures used i...
11.5K 892 48
August Alsina 2023 ღ
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
6.4K 162 34
The tittle Says it all. So Read, Enjoy, Vote, And comment. Tag a Friend and Haters will not get Blocked. Be Honest with me and tell me how I can Impr...