Growing Up With Hunters (A Su...

By normalsxboring

Violet has always had a hard life. Whether it's the constant torture of knowing that she will probably be kil... More

1.
2.
A Woman In White
Asylum; part 1
What the Hell is a Ghostfacer?
Bring it.
The Yellow Eyed Demon
Oh shit!
Hospitals, Ghosts, and a Reaper
Alone at last
Nightmares
Croatoan
Playhouse.
Leaving?
Update on the story.
Violet, I love you.
Dresses and Jealousy.
I'm grounded.
Fighting is their Happiness.
The Truth is what kills us.
Finally hunting again
Love and Destruction.
Not So Serious After All..
I Hate You; I Love You Too Princess.
Update
Run
Q&A/this shit just got real.
Alive but not well.
Could it get any worse?
Christmas Presents.
Sounds Like You're Avoiding Me..
I'm the Man that has Your Girl
How Long Are You Going to Take?
No Way Out.
Read

Asylum; part 2

2.6K 80 7
By normalsxboring

enjoy.

Violet's POV

"Dean!" Sam yelled, "Salt gun. NOW!"

"Duck!" Dean replied quickly, cocking back the gun and squeezing the trigger.

*bang*

The spirit disappeared, the salt hitting the wall behind Sam. He soon gets up and looks at Dean curiously. 

"That was weird," Sam looked between us like the craziest thing in the world just occurred right before his eyes. 

"What's weird?" Dean and I asked at the same time.

"She didn't try to hurt me." Sam said, as if he was in shock. "Most spirits are there for vengeance, not to just sit there and stare at me."

"I don't know, but let's keep looking come on." I said to the two of them setting down a book, and walking down a long narrow hallway with many doors.

As we walk down the hall way stopping at each and every door, we reach the south wing.

 Walking in just gave me the chills. Weird. Suddenly the table starts to move a bit. 

Sam and Dean nod at each other, Sam going to move the table, and Dean planning on shooting any spirits. I stand back, my gun pointed to the floor, flashlight in hand, about to point it at what ever made it move.

Sam quickly pulled the table to the side, and a girl sat behind, squirming scared beyond belief, practically yelling 'don't hurt me.'

"Who are you?" Dean said firmly, trying to get across the point that she shouldn't be there, adn she was stupid for coming.

"C-cat," The girl, Cat, stuttered.

"Can I ask you what are you doing here?" I asked her curiously, I didn't understand why a girl like her would want to come into a place like this. This is my job and I don't even want to be here.

"My b-boyfriend Gavin. He brought me he-here, I heard him scream. T-that was it, then it just stopped. I heard something, then I ran and hid as well as I-I could." She said shaking and stuttering something horrible.

"Alright let's go." Dean said to the poor, frightened girl. "No! Not without Gavin."

"Fine, lets split up." Dean said rolling his eyes, he never truly liked working with stupid teenagers.

You know, the ones who always think their right, and do, well, stupid things.

"Alright i'll go with Sam. You and cat can go together." I said, walking in the opposite direction of Dean and Cat. I could feel his glare on the back of my head, I let out a silent chuckle.

-

"Hey I'm really sorry about Jessica. I never meant for you to stop protecting her." This was my third time apologizing.

"Its okay Violet," there was a short pause. "You would have liked her." I smiled up at him and nodded my head.

We soon ran across a boy lying on the floor. 

Sam quickly ran up and shook him awake. "Gavin."

"What?" The boy asked, rubbing his head. "Who are you?"

"I'm Sam, this is Violet. We know where your girlfriend is-"

"Cat?" Sam was interrupted.

"Yeah" I replied, "She's a friend, come on."

As we start to run down the hallway, we see Dean banging on the door, yelling Cat's name.

Sam stood there in his own world for a minute.

"I'm sorry Sam, are we interrupting your self-therapy? There is kind of a girl stuck in a room." I snapped, banging on the door, pulling on the handle.

Sam paused, he was thinking. "Cat, you have to face it!" He yelled.

"What? Sam this isn't time for your I think moments." Dean snapped, trying to pry the door open.

"You face it" she yelled from behind the door.

"Just face it. Trust me. This'll all be over if you just face it." He yells again. We all stop moving.

Soon after Sam said that the door clicked open and cat walked out.
Gavin grabbed his girlfriend, while Sam and Dean checked the inside of the room, guns ready to shoot anything.

She mumbled something I couldn't hear, but Sam and Dean could.

"A room number." Sam and Dean said at the same time.

"I'll go. Sam, Get them out of here." Dean ordered.

"Come on!" He objected.

"Go." I left with a snicker, turning to see Sam give me a glare. I smiled and winked, then walked away. I heard him chuckle a bit.

-

"Sammy!" Dean and I turned to find him standing right there. I jumped a bit and held my breath, soon letting it go when I realized who it was.

"Answer next time." Irritation evident in my voice.

"Sorry. find anything?"

"Not really." I replied.

"Not much but this book, it's got Ellicot's research in it." Dean quickly said after me, thinking the question was for him.

"Okay, let's keep looking."

"Hey, look at this." I saw some little crack in the ground by wall and pointed. 

Dean walked over and just slid it over.

"Secret door."

"Smart."

"Sam? What's wrong with you. Put it down." The trigger sounded. "Sam! What the hell?" he shot Dean with a beanbag round.

"Ouch." He paused, being sarcastic. "Oh, hey Vi."

*bang*

I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen.
He shot me.

"Come on now, don't sleep all day!" Sam says kicking us. My nose was bloody, probably from falling.

"Sam this isn't you." Dean says, as Sam kicks him over onto his back so they could look at each other.

"No, this actually is for once." he yelled.

"You won't shoot me." Dean tested.

"Wanna bet?"

"Here." He held out his gun to Sam.

"What the hell Dean?" I snapped as he hand a him the gun. 

I tried getting up, but fell right back down.

"Now, now Violet. Don't be getting up. I don't want to shoot you, but I will." He said looking at me, the gun still pointed at Dean's head.

*click* 

He was going to kill him. He really was. He pulled the trigger, but nothing happened.

Dean kicked him to the ground and punched him a lot.

I sit down and rest my head for a minute, while Dean keeps looking.

"Sorry Sammy." I heard Dean whisper, getting up to look for the body, "Stay there, watch him. Don't get up."

I crawl over to Sam holding my bruised stomach. I sat there, combing my hand through his hair, trying to get him to wake up.

"Sam." I whisper. "Come on baby, get up."

Baby

I called him baby.

-

Dean yelled something, he was being held down by Ellicott. At least his ghost.

He lights the body on fire and Ellicott burns, disappearing into ashes.

Sam wakes up soon after, his nose bleeding too. 

We sit back and lay down together.  Dean did the same, but across the room.

-

After a few minutes, we all walk to Cat and Gavin. 

I pull her aside and talk to her.

"You should forgive him, I know he's sorry." I say watching Sam and Dean talk to the distressed boy.

"I know" she says back to me, "it's just this was all his fault."

"Yeah, half the stuff in my life is their fault. I still forgive them." I watched her glance over in their direction.

"Your right." she walks over to Gavin, Dean and Sam start to talk to them.

When they leave, Sam and Dean walk over to the car and start arguing playfully.

"Would you both shut up. Let's just go, Sam bruised my stomach."

"Next time don't stand there." They both said at the same time. 

I roll my eyes, displeased, and lay down in the car.

I shut my eyes and listen to the music softly playing, some soft rock song that didn't sound very familiar, from the speakers. 

Soon after hearing the two of them argue a bit more, I fall asleep..

Hey guys, thanks for reading.

I love you guys as you know my potatoes.

Follow me on social media:

Instagram; normalsxboring

twitter; normalsxboring

tumblr; normalsxboring

younow; normalsxboring_26147

facebook; Josie Clark

Carry on my supernaturalers.

J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 691 21
Basically whatever my brain came up with. This story will include: Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley, Lucifer, Gabriel and any other character that may be...
676 55 18
Ella wasn't ever perfect. She wasn't raised like a normal girl. She didn't have friends and she knew how to shoot a gun. Her father was something mor...
182K 5.9K 41
Y/N was a civilian who lived a pretty straight-forward, boring, apple-pie lifestyle. She was incredibly smart...in fact, despite her being so young...
834 6 68
Luna used to be normal. Just a 20 year old college girl trying to get a law career. The only problem? She's a monster. And not only that, she's a hyb...