The Louboutin Situation {F1/L...

By justliveMJK

Cassie slapped the back of Lewis' head hard enough to make him groan. "What the--" Cassie took in a deep brea... More

Cast
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|

|8|

4.3K 128 66
By justliveMJK

Cassie felt unusually heavy, she groaned silently as she opened her eyes and blinked a few times to get the blurriness out. She pursed her lips and sighed. Her chest was just so heavy. She blinked again and turned to look at her alarm clock. It was a bit early, around 8 am. She blinked once again and looked to her other side remembering that Lewis had to be somewhere there.

But no. No, he had turned in the night as he slept and was using her chest as a fucking pillow. He had thrown one leg over hers and he was hugging her middle tight. Cassie's eyes widened. Bloody hell! What was he doing?

She growled and pushed him off. But he wasn't budging. "Lewis, get the fuck off me."

He hummed and smiled. "I love you too, baby."

Cassie cringed. "What the fuck, man? Get off."

He kept smiling and nuzzling closer. "Close the alarm, two more minutes."

"I'm not your brainless girlfriend or your mother. Wake up, you overgrown pony."

He hummed pressed his head closer to her. Cassie debated slapping him, but that was way more savage. Way more. She opted for pushing him off. He was holding her too tightly. Next time he's pissed drunk when she's around, she'd dump him in the lounge.

"Hamilton, wake the fuck up!" She shouted.

Lewis stopped nuzzling closer. His eyes shot open. His blood stopped flowing. He looked up at Cassie and froze.

She smiled evilly. "Can you please, GET THE FUCK OFF ME, YOU ASSHOLE."

His eyes widened as he almost screamed and fell off the bed and onto his bum as he was trying to get away from her. "Did we? Do we? What happened?"

Cassie grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "Didn't I say we won't cuddle? Uh? I hate hugs! I hate when people touch me without my permission. I should have left you in that club yesterday with the rest of them... Oh my God! I forgot Theo! His brother's going to kill me."

Cassie stood from the bed and went around talking to herself, as she pulled her clothes manically out of the drawers.

The door knocked and Cassie opened it furiously. "What?" She growled.

Daniel smirked. "Hello, cuz."

"What do you want now?"

"Always charming and willing to help. " He tilted his head to the side and looked at Lewis half naked and on the floor. "Oh, I hope you used a condom." Cassie groaned and slapped Daniel hard on the head. "Ouch!" He rubbed his head. "You're mean."

"Thank you. Anyway, it's practically very early for you. What are you doing here?"

Daniel smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. "I am sorry to interrupt your special moment."

"Daniel Ricciardo, I will call your mum and tell her everything about Venice."

Daniel froze and his eyes widened. "I will be good." He pouted and whined like a baby.  "Just don't ever mention Venice to her."

"Now...What's up with you?"

"I've had this kind of revelation."

"That sounds so bad coming from you."

"I know right! I woke up and it was like why don't we play a prank at the Ferrari drivers?"

Cassie rolled her eyes. "I knew that it was bad."

"I thought about dying their hair."

"Really, Daniel? And how are you going to accomplish your satanic plan?"

"Theo offered to help."

"Yeah, right. Where's he?"

"I drove us back yesterday night. Along with Brendon, Pierre and Max."

"And they let you drive?"

"I wasn't drunk!"

Cassie pursed her lips and glared at him. She grabbed his chin turning his face to the light, inspecting his lips and the circles under his eyes, the colour of his eyes. Cassie hummed. "I don't know, Daniel. Maybe you've caught some kind of a terminal decease. Like stupidity."

"Don't you think purple will match Kimi's eyes better?"

"Yeah, and blue will match Vettel's."

"That's what I was thinking."

"Daniel, you stupid man. Go back to bed. You have a race today."

"Why? Are you afraid lover boy will kick me bonnie ass, cuz?"

"Go dye Kimi's hair purple and leave me alone."

Daniel smirked and mumbled. "No, I would need your help."

"Come again." She shook her head, glaring at him.

"I want you to talk with the maid and give her this." He pulled his hand up and showed her the shampoo.

"No, charm the maid yourself. I'm sure she won't resist your smile."

She threw the door on Daniel's face and turned to look at Lewis. She shrugged. "Well, at least Theo's alive."

Lewis stood from the floor and looked at her. Cassie preferred to avoid looking anywhere at his very bare, very sculpted chest.

"Better put your clothes on before you go. I wouldn't want you to leave my room like this."

"Shit, I must have been really drunk."

"I take it you don't remember a thing." He nodded. Cassie's heart dropped. She took in a deep breath and shrugged. "Okay. That's better. You were fairly ridiculous. I wouldn't want to remember it too."

"Oh God, what did I do?"

"No, you just declared your undying love for me with various ways."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'm sorry that I have to break your heart, but we can't be together." She faked a couple of tears and laughed. "Now, I'd have to buy a dog and named it Lewis."

"What?"

"Get out."

~ ~ ~

Cassie was taking breakfast as she kept typing the structure of the meeting for next Thursday. She had planned all the meetings with meticulous care after Amanda left. To Cassie's view Amanda had destroyed the whole week with her foolish planning skills. Cassie didn't even know why Mercedes employeed her at the first place.

As she took the final bite from her breakfast Cassie sighed. Daniel slid in the chair beside her not able to hold his laughter as Theo sat on the chair across her in a very similar state as Daniel. They had turned almost Ferrari red as they tried to keep their laughter to a minimum. Daniel was going to burst. Cassie was certain he will.

"Look towards the elevators." Theo said biting down on his fist.

Cassie looked at the elevators as Sebastian and Kimi came out wearing their caps.

"Yeah, Seb and Kimi. So what?"

"Look closer." Daniel said.

Cassie squinted. Then burst out into a fit of laughter. Daniel and Theo gave in and laughed along not able to keep it at bay anymore.

Cassie wiped the laughter tears from her eyes. Vettel's hair were blue and Kimi's... well they were purple. They both wore glasses and caps rushing out of the lounge and into a car that would probably got them to a hair salon. Cassie laughed too hard. Daniel said it and he did it. They were both -Theo and Daniel- mad or just too stupid or just too brilliant.

"That was a brilliant idea, mate." Theo said laughing. "Think these two with rollers and foil in their hair riding a unicorn." Theo clutched his stomach and Daniel almost choked.

Cassie tried to look stern. "That was bad. They didn't deserve it." Daniel raised an eyebrow. "You should have dyed their underwear too."

They laughed merrily. "Maybe next time." Daniel said.

Theo stopped and widened his eyes. "Hey, next time we change their water with vodka."

"I don't think it'll affect Kimi." Daniel kept laughing.

"Don't you have to be at the circuit, Daniel?" Cassie asked.

Daniel groaned. "You're spoiling the fun."

"You were drunk yesterday, you ass."

"All of us were drunk. Remember I was less drunk so I drove."

"I really wouldn't want to be in a car you drive."

"That's because you're jealous you're not as good as me."

"I'll take you on any day, Dani. Just dare me on a race. I'll borrow Lewis' car."

"Oh, I bet he'll love it."

~ ~ ~

Cassie closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Next time she'd see Lewis she'd have to kiss him. He did won the race restoring Mercedes and himself to the leading position for the championship. Cassie was on high spirits. She really hoped she had an ice cream to rub on Mintu's face. Kimi's car had retired in the beginning of the race after a crash and Vettel had taken a penalty.

Mintu deserved an ice cream face mask.

Cassie smiled as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at the team before her that cheered both of the drivers since Valtteri came second. Cassie was happy. At least that was what she identified the feeling as.

She grabbed her handbag and straightened her suit jacket as she walked out of the garage. Her Louboutins thudded silently against the ground. She was fairly happy, but she didn't seem to enjoy it. Cassie swore she was experiencing more human emotions than ever before. There must have been something wrong in the food or the water. Something was wrong.

"Cassie, wait."

Cassiopeia stopped and rolled her eyes. This was becoming annoying. Too annoying. He jogged up to her and smiled.

"What is it, Lewis?"

His smile grew. "Thank you."

Cassie was dumbfounded. Her face seemed frozen as she just stared at him for a moment. The sun had long went down between the mountains and the sky was coated in different hues of orange, highlighting Lewis' skin tone and the intensity in his eyes as he smiled. Cassie's heart pounded faster and she cursed him mentally for all the explosive emotions he brought out from the depths of her mind.

They were both very different. Lewis was day and Cassie was night. The sun and the stars. Both just too different fron each other. Cassie blinked. This was preposterous. Terrifying and mortifying. She just returned his smile softly and clutched her handbag tighter.

"It's nothing. I did nothing. You're the divo now. Reclaiming your title." She nodded and turned to leave. "Have a goodnight, Hamilton."

"Wait," he grabbed her hand stopping her from leaving.

Cassie looked at their hands as they almost entwined together. Cassie's skin tingled all the way to her heart and her breathing hitched. Whatever he was doing to her it was forcing her walls to crumble and it was the last thing she wanted. The pain in her chest spread all over her in waves of warmth and the smile from both their lips had fallen away to a starstruck expression.

They had moved closer. Just too close for Cassie's brain to assess the situation as dangerous and impossible. Lewis stared up at her with too much emotion. So much emotion that vibrated to her bones. Cassie was scared. Too scared to play tough and insane and the genius she was. He bared her completely and made her do things she wouldn't do otherwise. She looked at him, avoiding to look at their entwined hands in case she broke down to pieces and let go of who she was.

He took a step too close to her and stared at her emerald eyes that had become hues darker than usual. No, Cassie had to go away. Away from Lewis Hamilton. Just somewhere he couldn't find her.

She cleared her throat snapping the silence between them. "Lewis, let me go."

His hand held hers tightly. He shook his head.

"Just let me go and I promise you won't see me again."

Lewis shook his head. "But I don't want you to go."

She bit her cheek and looked away. "What is wrong with you?"

"You tried too much."

"Too much?"

"You tried too much to make everyone dislike you."

Cassie chuckled, keeping her nervousness at bay. "I have to remind you that I am your boss and any kind of relationship apart from business is prohibited."

"But you failed with me."

"I never fail." She snapped back.

"Then why does my heart beat too fast when you're around?"

Cassie had to manage her emotions. She shook her head and glared at him. "You better have your heart checked then."

"I like it as it is."

She clenched her jaw. "Good. Now," she pulled her hand swiftly away from his and held her purse. "Have a good night and I'd preferred it if you win that title."

She turned away and began walking down the path again and toward her car. But Lewis was persistent and he followed her to her car. Cassie opened the car and threw her bag inside ignoring Lewis who stared at her with a look full of pain. She turned to look at him as she cursed her humanity and shook her head.

"Lewis, if you have something to say fire away." Her voice had recovered the same angriness it usually had.

"I want to thank you for yesterday. You could have left me there and Daniel would have had to drive me back. I don't think I would have wanted him to drive my car not even if he was sober."

Cassie nodded. "Okay, if that's all. I have to go. I have to rehearse a speech for Tuesday." She made to get into the car.

"Cassie,"

She stopped and nodded at him.

"When can I see you again?"

She planted her hands to her waist and tilted her head debating whether she had to answer sarcastically or for real. She opted for sarcasm.

"Around the 31st of February next year."

He rolled his eyes. "Cassie, please."

She rested one hand at the car and shook her head. "I don't know. There is a lot of work to be done at HQ. I doubt I'll be at the next race."

"But I want you there with me."

"I don't even cheer up the team. They just perform better because they're afraid of me."

"That's a lie. I think you're my lucky charm."

Cassie got into the car, and started the engine as she pulled down the window. She smirked up at Lewis. "I don't believe in paganism."

She pulled out the car and left him standing there. Dumbfounded and terrified that he was never going to see her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and Comment. It makes me happy!!

Love y'all,
Minerva.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 19K 113
BOOK 2 SEQUEL TO LIGHTS OUT - SPOILERS - MAKE SURE YOU READ BOOK ONE FIRST That day in Abu Dhabi changed everything. Her secrets may no longer be her...
53.4K 1.3K 36
»»----- ★ -----«« her the new pr manager of his team catches his attention and him doing everything he can for her to notice him »»----- ★ -----«« "W...
843K 12.7K 43
"In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night Just call my name, I'm yours to tame" _______________________________________________ "Come w...
7.5K 243 19
Iris May Alexandria Tran was not new to the Formula 1 world. Her best friend was the one and only Daniel Ricciardo. With the recent comeback to Alpha...