you and me

By alonesoul_2019

this is a story abt a girl who suffered alot bcoz of her parents nd she lost her first love nd lost faith in... More

longing for love
begning of new journey
first meeting: h for hero ...srsly!!
be my gf...💟
can we be frndss...
cast
#give love a second chance..❤💗
i will help her😌
# who r u ?? 😞
m with u !!
#wedding preparation....starts
havoc before engagement...
~official trailer~
ENGAGEMENT.....😇
# I need u...
~PAIN~
# Angry bihaan...
#shattered...
~Mission smile~
# New problems....😧
# is that bihaan ? 😞
Tagged
# suspicion...😞
# sangeet eve....
●sangeet●
•sangeet•
● its a no ●
~trap~
defeated....
marriage...
marriage..
forced...
shocked....
I wish u knew
shadows of past
Reality unfolds
A/N
Selfish
Time to move on
The game is on
Notice
The unexpected
A/N
A new guest
A new guest
Love in the air
Notice
note
part 2
Thankyou
CHEETING HIM
Sorry
I love you

Looking back

291 37 12
By alonesoul_2019

Sahir : p...piu wake up...piuuuuuuu

Thahaan & vasu : piuuuuuuu....

Bihaan was rooted to his spot witnessing his sister's condition. A tremendous amount of blood was enveloping her , creating a lurid milieu. Bihaan sensed his heart shrinking in infinite pain. Thapki could barely see anything other than piu she was hell shocked. Her sister in law cum besty stood their unconscious and death dangerously pulling her in its claws.

Thapki hurried towards piu with quivering legs.

Thapki : piu.....what the hell you're waiting for sahir call the ambulance...

Vasu was trying to sort out everything and her brain just went on a walk betraying her. All these mysteries are not her cup of tea. She was kinda traumatized by the sudden attack. Her fears enslaved her forcing her to surrender to the situation. she was a mother and no thing on this earth at the moment was more important than her daughter's life. She very well knew who did this and the options which are on its way to pop up any time soon.

Hospital ,

Bihaan was outside the ward and thapki was with vasu and sahir consoling them, and shradha was with bihaan.

Dhruv and kabir were busy playing vedio games in their respective phones.

Thapki : ma , sahir plz piu ko kuch nhi hoga...ap log ttention mmat lijie...ik god will guard her.

Bihaan : Thapki.....If he wanted to then she wont be lying there...

with that Bihaan left the place leaving behind tention to accompany thapki. Thapki could not resist and followed him out.

Bihaan : stop following me...

Thapki : Bihaan listen to me...

Bihaan : according to your rules you'll do what i'll say just leave me alone...that's an order...

Thapki : Noo Bihaan i..i aam your wwife and i am a bystander if we ccan share our hhappiness then we'll share the pain too.

Bihaan : ye sb filmo me acha lgta hai. Jao yha se thapki right now i am crazy af.

Thapki : Bihaan just listen to me...See here Bihaan...

Thapki forcefully made him face her.
And suddenly enwrapped his broad body with her short stature. Bihaan was initially stupefied and then gave in her heat. This was the most important thing he wanted right now. Her. She stood by him , her presence was sufficient to eradicate absence of love in his life. This was it for him and he broke down before his wife.

Bihaan :th..thapki...why my...fam..family...why my lo..loved on..ones gooooddd...always opt f...for first dad then kabir then you....then mo...mom....a...nd now piu..tooo....i am sc...scared to lov...e someone because it hurts them. Tha...thapki don't le...leave me ever please....i...be..beg you please...thapki please...

Thapki : hey bihaan calm down shhhh!! i won't leave you i prom...promise....just ddon't ccry. Come here...

Thapki placed his head on her chest and caressed his hair solacing him and watering the blazing fire within him.

Bihaan : th...thapki ca...can i ask you something ? (Weeping)
Thapki (stroking his back) : yes ask.....

Bihaan : if someday..i me..mean you get so...someone wh..who loves you more than me ...... will y...yo..you leav...leave me ?

Thapki was taken aback by his direct inquiry . She knew her answer holds the power to break him or make him. She wanted to scream NOOOOO but her brain again poked its nose stopping her but this time it could not overpower her heart , who was getting wild and spooned the words in her mouth.

Thapki : i wont leave you ever....iii ppromise....

Bihaan was sudeenly gleeful thapki could feel it in his tightened embrace. The warmth it emitted was all she aspired for.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Doctor : She's out of danger you all can meet her now.
sahir rose up beatifically and jocundly driven by excitement and so was vasu...but with her heart burdened under something. The doubt seeded in her mind multiplied founding suitable substratum as Shradha , kabir and Dhruv stopped Sahir.

Shradha : Go to the bench ...backwards..

Sahir : wth ! i have to meet her..

Shradha smirked and the next moment sahir was tossed across the white marbeled floor. His head was red stained as blood showed up. Sahir was taken by a terrible surprise. Kabir just pushed him too hard. He was not yet over it when Shradha did the rest to astound him.

Shradha : Dear Sahir , Just don't intermeddle right now in anything it will hurt you trust me and just make yourself comfortable beside vasundhra Pandey. oops !! aunty ji...

Sahir was shocked for the second time this day. He was not sure whether he was dreaming or was living in reality.
Everything seemed as if it was a fantasy.

Kabir : so Dear Mom , and Bihaan's slave...lets get to the business i am sure you two are busy too. Well , Shradha stabbed piu because she came to know My and Dhruv's plan regarding Thapki and Bihaan.

Shradha : And she just obtruded too much in our affairs. That was annoying...well no worries Sahir & aunty jii you both seem quite blissful at the news doc gave she's fine good i too prayed from god that she should be fine else how you two will help me. Right now she's fine , Hmmm but till when i wonder...

Vasu : nooooooooooo....no..not my daughter plzzzzz..le..leave her..i beg you please...(holding shradha's feet )

Kabir : oh you old lady...(holding her from her hair)....we'll leave her only if you two do what we say...

Kabir held his groin in pain squeezing his body cocooning it as sahir's shoe pressed its heal against it.

Dhruv : beating us...huh...lol !! i think you want piu dead...hai na shradha ?

Sahir : you can't harm her.....i wont let that happen cause....

Shradha : because ? vse yes why does it matters if she lives or die...what does she mean to you..nothing ik..nothing because you love Thapki....

Sahir :noooooo i don't...shradhaaaaa (ruddy boiling eyes)
Sahir 's trust was broken today he could feel the itchiness in his heart...his childhood frnd betrayed him and the thought of Thapki knowing the truth iced his body. They say when death comes everything becomes clear, the mist sheds and this was what happening.

Sahir : You won't harm her Shradha...

Shradha : you don't know what i can do....sahir....for Bihaan i can do anything...i love him...

Sahir : what ??????

Shradha : Ohk, so vasundhra pandey & sahir are you two ready to negotiate terms ?

Sahir : aunty ji...they can't do anything to piu..trust me i wont let anyone even touch her till i am alive...

Vasu : And why should i trust you ?

Sahir : because....i...because i...love her...

Vasu saw the flicker which crossed his eyes as he spoke it. Indeed he loved her daughter. The pain accumulating his heart was evident on his face.

shradha : oh wow...so many love stories...anyway I guess i should kill piu you two are busy in melo drama..

sahir : you can't do anything...

Dhruv : wait a min shradha here you go...(handeling her a remote)

Kabir : shradha give him a last chance i insist...please...

Shradha : ummm okay...

vasu : what's this ? (panicky) what will you do with this ?

Shradha : uk when piu was being operated a tiny chip which is a bomb was inserted within her body...which definitely wont interfere with her body it will be like a good boy until i explode it with this remote. So the choice is yours...Vasundhra Pandey and Sahir Kapoor...death or life....
Thapki or piu....

Sahir felt his world collapsing and so did vasu. The two were being framed and they were helpless. Sahir has to chose one between his heart and beat? piu being his heart and thahaan being its beat. The 3 were equally important or piu was slighlty more ? He loved her. Such a beautiful realisation at such ugly time. He knew what he wanted.

Vasu was paralysed. She was being asked to divide her body between two parts by one of her own part.
Piu was her daughter and Bihaan was his son. Kabir was that child which made her feel for the very first time that it was better being infertile.
vasu had to make a choice between an innocent soul and a murderar Bihaan. And she made one.

Vasu & Sahir (together with a heavy heart) : piu.....we want piu...

Shradha : cool then meet her aunty ji..and sahir i'll brief you with our plan welcome to the team...............................................................................................so this is what we'll do and then you'll kill her.

Sahir : nooo....this is a sin...i cant...please leave them...don't do this to her. i request....please (joining hands)

kabir : shradha let us kill piu then...

sahir : noooooooooo fine i'll do...

Dhruv : good...then...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

piu's mansion

piu was home now on bed rest and thahaan were relaxed now. Vasu & sahir were with piu still in a dilemma.
Shradha , kabir and Dhruv were conspiring for something big.

Thahaan's room ,
(mature content)

Bihaan was sleeping and Thapki was in washroom taking a bath. Bihaan was lost in a deep sleep when he heard thapki 's scream. His sleep was interupted. Bihaan was horrified and jumped on his feet at her rescue.

Thapki : Bihhhaaaaannnnnn....bihannn....bihaaannn help...help....

Bihaan : thapki ??? you okay ?

(knocking on the door)

Thapki : bihaaaaannnnnn....ahhhhh....
*THUD*

Bihaan could not control himself and broke the door he was shocked and majorly happy to find her alright standing on a pedestal. She was all damped her wet hair spreading its aroma in a barthrobe which was upto her knees exposing her legs . Bihaan could not help the lust growing within him. she looked tempting. He wanted her right now.

As soon as thapki found bihaan she signalled him to come close with her face devoid of blood and as white as moon.

Thapki : Bihaannnn....come here...jldi...

Bihaan who was lost admiring her , rambled towards her irking her.

Thapki : Bihaaaaaaaannnn....fast....stop taking small steps...

Bihaan 's dream bubble was spiked off and he looked at her angelic figure, no doubt she was his..only his. His wife.

Bihaan reached her and thapki held his shoulders pinching him to attain his attention unknown to the fact she was the only one who distracted her.

Bihaan : ouchhhhh !! you're hurting me...

Thapki : where are you lost? I am calling you from past 5 minutes....lift me bihaan there's a cockroch there...i can't walk....please...

Bihaan's happiness knew no bounds today....she asked him to touch her. To carry her and from today onwards cockroch was his fvrt insect for bringing his love to him. He expressed its gratitude to him and then carried thapki in his arms.

Thapki : tthank god you came in time...else tthat cockroach....eeeehhh!! i am just scared oof them...

Bihaan (giggeling) : so, you hate him still ?

Thapki : excuse me ?

Bihaan : he brought us close so i thought you might be thankful to him...

Thapki (blushing) : pput me down...and go out..

Bihaan smirking , placed her on bed and locked the room shocking thapki.
He reached her and unbuttoned his shirt and kept it on the couch. He cupped her face and kissed her cheek.
He travelled down towards her lips. Thapki felt him invading her territories , their tounges met working their tricks. Bihaan kept her busy in smooch and his hands began its journey to unfasten her bathrobe but he suddenly stopped them and broke the smooch.

Bihaan :are you wearing anything beneath this ?

Thapki was flushing hard. No one ever asked her such bold questions directly or indirectly and this was too much for her. she gupled in her anxiety and spoke up.

Thapki : noooo...but wwhy ?

Bihaan (squeezing her hand) : Thapki i was wondering if we should.....if we should take a step ahead in....in...uk..in

Thapki : iin what ?

Bihaan : ohk fine , in our relationship?

Thapki stood up in aghast shivering. Bihaan too stood up with her and continued.

Bihaan : see i am not forcing you..its your call i mean you can just tell me what you feel...are you ready for a s*x to be more precise ?

Thapki : ssseee...bihaan i ...i am not sure...i mean idk...maybe...

Bihaan : maybe ? then i'll take it as a yes...

with that he peeled off his pants and stood before her in his boxers. His masculine features left her mouth watering. Those tiny hair on his chest made thapki want him. she craved to draw circles in them and inhale in the typical Bihaan attar.

Bihaan : such a desperate you are...already wanting me...gawping at me my wild cat...

Thapki was suddenly demeaned by his mocking. She blushed , and bowed down her head stealing glances.

Bihaan : you look more beautiful like this colored for me...i love you...

With that Bihaan made her lie down on bed and he was on her. Thapki felt her heart racing and her blood turned ice. His touch was enough to freeze her.Bihaan kissed her forehead and then travelled south. He gave a small bite on her nose tip and cheeks. Finally their lips locked and their tounges clinged on each other. Bihaan unfastened her bathrobe so that she was unclad before him. Her breasts breathed free in air , and as the breeze blew she shuddered to which bihaan embraced her. The sensation their naked flesh brushing brought to them was something beyond words. Bihaan fondeled her back with his index finger and then his tounge savoured her exposed shoulder blades. He draped themselves with a duvet. Bihaan kissed the midrib separating her two breasts and caressed them . Thapki moaned clutching his hair and lifted her body
to make a hill position and then landed again on bed. He pecked one of her nipples while caressed the other one , this made thapki go numb her brain gave up on its work and heart was charged to manage entire body on place of brain. He sucked on her nipples and they hardened as his tounge caressed them. Thapki felt the wetness increasing by his every move her hormones were desperate and produced various symptoms assuring bihaan. She was wet for her husband. He travelled downwards kissing during his journey till her belly button. He was about to remove the bathrobe completely but before that could happen thapki pushed hum aside as if something shooted up in her head.

Thapki : Bihaannnnnn.... (covering herself with duvet) see i...i..i am sorry...but..bbu..but th...this is wr..wro..wrong i me..mean it isn't b..b..ut iit i...i..is unti...unt..untill i...i..ia aam nnot ready...u..uk what i..i mea..mean ?

Bihaan : what do you mean ? as in...you don't...i mean don't you love me ? (fingers crossed )

Thapki : no..i..its not...llike that...its just that ii nn...eed som..some time for this bi..big step...

Bihaan : ( cupping her shoulders) see...ahhh (sighing) thapki..ohk fine you need time take it ju..just don't leave me..ohk (cupping her face)

Thapki : Thankyou....

Bihaan pecked her cheeks and donned on his clothes again and left the room. Thapki too dressed in a yellow suit.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

vasu : sahir we have to do this there's no going back from this now....

Piu : but maa..this is bcz of me then kill me..but for me why to ruin two innocent souls...please ma i don't want to live like this...

Sahir : oh mother india just zip up you are not dying ohk so just shut up...you'll live and Thapki too...trust me...i'll do something....

Shradha : don't even dare....Mr Sahir kapoor....

Dhruv : see piu remote is with me only...

Kabir : lil sista you'll die... if you don't coperate...please don't force us..

piu : bhai & Shradha how you two stoop this low ? we all trusted you so much...this is against ethics they're married...please...

kabir : ethics lol !! I love Thapki & she loves Bihaan.....this is our ethics...ohk?

Shradha : excuse me now...Dhruv and kabir you two handle them...

vasu : shradhaaaa....

Shradha : what now ?

vasu : we need to talk something urgent...

Shradha : ughhh !! fine come...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

shradha's room,

Shradha : What ?

Vasu : i'll kill her i promise..but there's one thing i wanna know...

Shradha : what ?

vasu : Your , kabir , Thapki , Dhruv , sahir and Bihaan's past.

shradha : and why do you think i'll do that...

Vasu : because my girl i have something for u.. have a look at this...
( a vedio showing clearly dhruv , kabir , shradha forcing doc to insert the chip on gun point )
what if i leak this....then your dream of getting Bihaan will be ruined...so tell me and yes now you yourself will diffuse the bomb...

Before shradha could speak Vasu stopped her..

Vasu : and yes ofc if you further blackmail us and try to kill her then also police will arrest you since i have evidence so police will arrest you in any case. Now my girl start with your bullshit...

Shradha ( screaming) : you old junk....how dareee you ? how you did this...give me that fucking vedio now...i'll kill you...

Shradha was red in tooth and claw loosing her senses she fastened her hand around vasu's neck..clutching it...

Vasu pushed her and shradha flipped trying to balance her weight..

shradha : how you did this ? You...oldieee give me that vedio i'll kill you...nowwww..

vasu : i overheard your conversation with your two partners and when piu was attacked i suspected you 3 and i knew somehow you will be blackmailing me and for that purpose i installed cctv in her room hidden. soo you 3 were caught...i thought you'll harm her some or the other way but you three just did too much...
Now comeon tell me everything and yeah i already made dozen of copies..so don't act smart and some secret characters have access to them in case you harm me they'll do my work...Now start come on..i don't have time...

Shradha : fine....ohk ,

3 years back.....

sorry gyzz ik i am late and this part is shit...so sorry but plz i'll post a good one soon...i am also late bcz last week i was on bed rest because of some health issues but now i am fine so
love you all.... and plz vote & comment..

and part 2 of this will be released soon till then sionara.

comment and vote.

Target : 26 votes..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 3.5K 31
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
952 247 26
Pratibha Verma . A normal girl with the dream to make her parents proud . Ritvik Chauhan . A devil in disguise . With only one motive . REVENGE... ...
305K 21.3K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...
81.4K 5.3K 14
Get Ready!! .. to witness a saga..full of love..romance..and evil eye... PROLOGUE : A smooth loving life..who doesn't dream of...who doesn't want a l...