#give love a second chance..❤💗

Bihaan was in a shock when he saw the man aiming gun at thapki. The man pushed the trigger.....
Bihaan ran like a mad man nd in a nick of time he managed to save thapki . He stood in front of her nd got shot on his left thigh. As soon as crowd saw that everyone panicked nd ran while raj and sheena were shocked and thapki was still at her place. She somehow managed to stand. Bihaan moaned in pain. Tears rolled down her cheeks😢. Before thapki cud say anything bihaan grabbed her hand nd suddenly crouched down behind the table pulling thapki with him. Thapki was trying to understamd that y he did this suddenly she hrd a loud sound of the bullet which was fired on her but , bihaan saved her and  the bullet hit the flower vase above her head. Bihaan and thapki stood and they saw that they were alone ofc surrounded by goons in the restraunt . Everyone left even ,sheena and raj too, they were nowhere to be seen.
Thapki : bihaan what will we do we r alone here.😨
Bihaan : acha c'mon thapki who said we r alone ? See our best frnds r here.....with us these p for pyare pyare (sweet sweet ) p for ppl.
Goon 1 : give the girl to us nd u r free.
Bihaan : no ...
Goon 2 : listen dnt involve urself into this trbl give us the girl nd save ur life.
Bihaan( laughing ) 😂: u all will kill me (laughs ) srsly ? Are bhai nasha to utarkr ate ..(oh brother u shud have came in ur senses , not drunk ). Uk who i am b for bahadur(brave) b for babbar sher b for bihaan pandey.😎 Dnt dare to challange me otherwise u will die wothout any resn.
Goon 3 : ohk then show us what will u do ?
Bihaan leaves thapki's hand and moove towards the goon 1 and he gives him a stern look but, to everyone 's surprise bihaan hugged the goon1. Every one was confused but ,thapki was shocked.
Bihaan breaks the hug.
Bihaan : bhai, u shud b happy that i decided to forgive u but, i want this girl dead at any cost.
GOON3 : no bhai dnt trust him he only saved the girl when i assasined her .
Bihaan mooves towards the goon 3 and slaps him at the back of his head.
Bihaan : u dnt have manners ? When 2 lions r talking u shud not put ur nose in btwn. Well , i was not saving her i  went there to take my ph.
Goon stares him angrily and speaks😠 : but, u ran. I mean like a mad dog.
Bihaan again slaps the back of his head. Goon stared him with anger.
Bihaan : such a silly question srsly? Well, if u will get an urgent call u will pick it quickly na ? So thats what i did it was an urgent call that's y i came running.
He once again slaps the goon this time on face.
Goon 3 : ab kis lie ?(now for what?) (Frustated)😡
Bihaan : for shooting me .
Goon 3 : oh !! but , one mo...
B4 he cud complete his sentence bihaan again slapped him this time on the other cheek.
Bihaan : dnt ask me for what i slapped u again. Its for thinking a cheap question once again.
Goons were shocked but thapki didnt reacted at all.
Goon 3 : what ? How do u knw ?
Bihaan : yes u r thinking na that i pulled her down abhi to save her . Actually i crouched down to tei my shoe laces idk when she held my hand. Actually its not her mistake m irresistible so that's y may b she holded my hand.😆
Thapki looks on shocked and outraged.😑😬
Bihaan : ohk now leave these things lets kill her. Nd if u wont mind so plz can i do this shubh karya (auspicious work) .😏
The boss of the goons was impressed with bihaan mayb bcoz bihaan called him strong. He handed pistol to bihaan.
Bihaan takes it nd mooves towards thapki ,whom one of the goon was holding .
Bihaan places gun at thapki's tmpl.