# Angry bihaan...

Bihaan (screamed) : thapkiiiiiiiiiiiii
He was in a deep shock. His hrt bleeded seeing thapki like this. His entire body shuddered with fear , fear of loosing her. He pushed everyone aside and neared thapki. He sat on his knees and held thapki 's bleeding wrist in his  shivering hand while tears exuded down his cheeks.
He gulped down lump formed in his throat and managed to utter some thing.
Bihaan : tha...thapki try to open ur eyes ? (Caressing her forehead)
But then thapki 's wrist detracted him  & seized his attention. He took out his hankercheif and trussed it firmly around thapki's wrist to stop blood from flowing further. He patted her cheeks softly in order to make her conscious.
Thapki 's  frail body was in bihaan 's iron grip, in his brawny arms but, lifeless. Her tantalising face which yesterday was smiling and blushing rt now looked at him but, this time only twinge of her sufferings was plastered on it  accompanied by pallor which washed out redness of her cheeks. Bihaan's gaze fell on her rosy lips which always made a cute pout when he mocked her, but rt now those lips only were staring him blankly without any expression paired with whiteness dispersed on them. Her silky hair which always danced on every beat of music played by breeze was right now  a mess. Bihaan 's hrt sobbed loudly in him cursing him & his brain.
Hrt: i hate u both to the core i kept shouting that she is not f9 but u both ahhhh....i just hate u see what u did to her....
Bihaan was pulled out from his thoughts when sahir extracted thapki's lifeless body from bihaan's muscular grip. Bihaan jerked his hand away with a force leaving sahir bolt from the blue.
Bihaan (pointing at everyone ) : n...no body will touch her..
Piu was hell shocked. she was broken into peices on seeing thapki like this &  so was shradha. In fact , kosi was also feeling lil bit guilty today for thapki and she gave dhruv a " m ashamed of u " look. Dhruv made annoying faces at her. Dhruv wasnt bothered about thapki , only one thing bothered him bihaan's reaction.
Bihaan on the other hand lost his sanity and he tried to bring thapki in her senses but she didnt responded at all. He rubbed her palms but she didnt reacted. Then ,Bihaan's gaze fell on thapki's torned clothes and he promptly wrapped her puny body in a bedsheet.
Dhruv suddenly move towards bihaan and placed his hand on his shldr.
Bihaan looked up at him.
Dhruv : she will be f9 ,we r getting late go and pack ur stuff nd dnt dare to touch her again.
Bihaan clenched his fist in a mixture of agony and fury , gritting his teeths😬 he stood up and the next moment dhruv was lyng on floor  drenched in a red thick liq. Everyone was bawled-over by bihaan's reaction. But , sahir understood his situation that right now his hrt is a complete mess so, he tried to act normal.
Shradha and saiu moved towards thapki to give a try to make her conscious. But b4 they cud touch thapki , Bihaan shoved them away and lifted thapki in his arms.
Bihaan : no one of u will dare to touch her....otherwise idk what will i do...
He shot a death glare at them and than rushed out of room.
Bihaan sat in car and drived hastily to reach hospital.

On the way ,
Bihaan 's gaze was fixed at thapki and his vision was blurry as his tears were being stbrn.
Bihaan kept his hand on his hrt and appologized.
Bihaan : m sry...i shud have trusted u.... nd shudnt have listened to sahir..
Brain : in fact m sry..
His hrt was not ready to forgive either of them and ignored them.
Bihaan : dnt wry i assure u nothing will happen to her.
Saiu , shruv and kosi followed him.

City hospital,
Bihaan roared at the top of his voice.
Bihaan : doctorrrr doctorrrr doctorrr....
Doc : what happened ?
Bihaan : she 's not f9 plz treat her....
Bihaan laid thapki on stretcher. They took thapki to operation theatre. Bihaan and thapki's grips on their hands loosened as they took thapki in.
Bihaan : thapkiiiiiiiiii
He finally broke down crying his hrt out. His eyes were swollen and tomato red with the heat that the saline liquid caused in his tiny eyes as it trickled out.
Bihaan (sobbing) : wh...attt d.. id u do thapki ? If anything h...happens to u i w..will die....
All other family members reached hospital.
Sahir saw bihaan sitting like that he rushed towards bihaan and placed his palm on bihaan's shldr showing him concern and trying to console him.
Bihaan glanced at sahir and stood up straight, As anger rushed in his veins he slapped sahir. Blood made its way out from sahir's lower lip.
Piu , kosi and sharuv's jaw dropped to the ground seeing bihaan 's this face.
Bihaan held sahir 's arm strongly and dragged him out of the hospital.
Sahir : bha....aiii u s..slapped me ?😔
Bihaan again slapped him this time on another cheek.
Sahir 's  facial skin became red and heated up.
Sahir : bhai w..what happened ?
Bihaan (clapping ) : good job sahir kapoor good job i must say....
Sahir : what r u talking about ?
Bihaan : so u met thapki right and she was sleeping peacefuly...i m..mean m such a dunderheaded man i trusted u...
Sahir : bhai yes i lied b..ut that was to prevent u from going to her room , it wasnt safe to go there at night coz dhruv wud have seen u there nd i srsly didnt knew that this will happen...
Bihaan : oh! so mr sahir kapoor is astrologer he knew from b4 that thapki is fit and f9 well well , mr sahir can u tell me will she survive ? Or  what will happen next in my life ?
Sahir : bhai trust me i..i didnt knew that thapki i..
Bihaan cuts him in btwn.
Bihaan : but , i told u that my hrt is shouting that she isnt fine but, u...huh!! U might have thought bihaan bhai is out of his mind....
Sahir : no bhai its not like that...
Bihaan : then what it is ?
Sahir : bhai trust me...
Bihaan : trust u ? (Laughing sarcastically ) uk wat i will infact, now trust dhruv but u ....never....uk dhruv is better than u coz at least he has one face not like u, u r a backstabber ,a cheater ,a...a disgusting person.
Sahir : bhai plz dnt say like this (weeping)
Bihaan : y u did this sahir ? 😢 Y u broke my trust ? Just go and have a look at thapki she is struggling to live to breathe....(sobbing)
Sahir : bhai plz...(sobbing)
Bihaan : uk i wud have beared everything but , uk that very well i can not tolerate thapki 's pain uk when i see her like this i die 1000 times in that moment nd then when ur face comes in front of me it kills me more that a person who broke my trust is here in front of me. Trust is like a paper once it's crumbled it cnt b perfect.
Sahir : bhai m sry i lied to u...
Bihaan : oh plz plz , dnt b sry i trusted u - my mistake , not yours.
Sahir : bhai...plz
Bihaan : one lie can ruin thousand truths...Mr sahir kapoor..
Bhai : bhai m sry plzz i didnt do it intentionally....
Bihaan : u did it...ohk tell me y u did this ? Nd plz stop shedding ur fake tears i just hate it....
Sahir : bhai u r taking me wrong..
Bihaan  : w...wait a min m a slow-witted man come on sahir laugh at me , mock me ( bihaan places his fingers on his lips trying to curve them in a smile forcefully ) come on laugh, a airheaded man is standing in front of u.
(Shakes sahir violantly ) are laugh na come on , what r u wtng for ?
Bihaan laughs sarcastically.
Bihaan : i mean srsly my stupidity is commentable ppl shud make fun of this b for bewakoof (foolish) b for bihaan i cudnt figure out such a simple reason that y u did this ?
Sahir : bhai stop behaving like an insane person...now its limits...
Sahir was speaking but b4 he cud bihaan said something which made sahir numb.
Bihaan : u wanted to kill her ? Right? u knew she attempted suicide who knows ,  may b u only stabbed her...
Sahir raised his hand at bihaan but b4 it cud hit bihaan 's cheek his brain stopped his palm in nanoseconds.
Bihaan : what happened y u stopped ? U tried to kill her now slap me come on .
Bihaan provokes sahir.
Sahir : plz bihaan stop this shit...
(For the first time sahir called him bihaan instead of bhai which made bihaan starteled )
Bihaan :  bihaan ? yes i will stop this in fact today i will stop everything. Today i bihaan pandey break all my relations with u nd take it as a advice or a warning its ur wish -" if anyone will harm thapki then that person will see b for beast b for bihaan " nd trust that brute will not spare anyone wdr its u or anyone else so start praying , bcz u need that 
"SAHIR KAPOOR " nd yes wanna tell u a quote may b in future u will need it "trust takes years to  built , seconds to break nd forever to repair"
Ahhh !! Yes one more thing m not upset that u lied to me m upset bcz now i cnt beleive u.
Bihaan left sahir there broken.
Sahir sat on his knees..
Tears trilled down sahir 's cheeks.
Sahir : i didnt do it intentionally trust me bhai....how can i harm thapki.. she is my love how can i kill my thapki my first love.... how can i do that ?