My Bubblegum Prince ✔

By CriticallyIntense

Everybody knew Paxton Flynn was gay. Nobody knew anything about Sebastian Crown. Everybody had a crush on Seb... More

My Bubblegum Prince
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048 - Final
Up Next
0.0 - Bonus Things.
Sequel
New Exclusive Chapters

019

104K 6.5K 6K
By CriticallyIntense

Paxton Flynn

Sebastian's house is awesome. I really can't believe that I'm really here, in his house. I had been eating pizza with Ryder and Landon as we tried to keep Ryder's mind away from her family problems but then she was already falling asleep and Landon was telling me stories of girls and Caroline.

I was surprised when I got Sebastian's text and excited when he agreed me to come over. Now I was in his room and I was feeling giddy all over. Unlike Landon's room that has half naked girls posters, footballers poster and many many sport balls littering around. And my room, where books and scientific, computer stuff everywhere. Unlike other rooms that give an idea of what kind of a person owns the room, Sebastian's room gave none.

The walls were grey and his bed was covered with white sheets and white pillows. The plush carpet was grey and the ceiling glowed green. His curtains were checkered white and grey and his cupboards too were white. The only different colour was the red bean bag sitting at a corner. No paintings, posters, artifacts around. Its like the room itself was too cool for all that. I loved it.

My eyes flickered to the only picture in the room which was resting on a cupboard by his bedside. I picked it up and smiled as I saw it. There were four very identical little girls surrounding Sebastian and he had his hands around them with a broad real smile on his face. He looked really happy and so did the girls. They looked like they adored him. I couldn't see any resemblance and before I could search some more, Sebastian returned to the room with a tray of snacks.

"Are these your sisters?" I ask him pointing to the pictures even though it was so obvious.

He looked up and smiled when he saw me holding the picture up. "Yeah." He dropped the tray and came to stand behind me, then pointed down at the picture. "Cleo, Calista, Chloe and Candice."

"Wow," I said with a small laugh. "They are adorable and how can you tell the difference." He just shrugs, going to sit at the bed. I drop the picture and follow him. "I have only one sister and she's big trouble. I can't imagine four. But I'd love to have quadruplet sisters now."

He chuckles, "Trust me, they are big trouble."

I smiled sitting down next to him and reaching for a sprinkled doughnut. "I love you room, its so... bland."

"Bland? How is that good?"

I turn to him, "No, I mean that in... soothing, mild, sauve way." I tell and added with a smile. "Princely."

He rolls his eyes with a smile, "Only you Flynn." I reach for a can of drink and open it up. "I had more things back in my former room. Moving over here made me feel... bland." He shrugs with one shoulder, opening up his own drink. "And I mean that in a bland sense."

I pouted, "You don't like it here?"

He looked at me for a moment not saying anything, but when I started to feel my cheeks get hot, he responded. "I didn't like it here. Getting a friend changed things."

I smiled, looking down at my half doughnut as I tried to pour the sprinkles into my palm. "Why did you move anyway?"

"My dad wanted me to come over here."

"As what, a spy?" I ask with a teasing smile.

Sebastian frowned, "As punishment."

I gulped, sensing the mood shift. "Well, the jokes on him because you're having anything but punishment, right?"

He looked up at me and smirked. "I don't know... its not that fun."

"I can make it fun." I blurted out.

"And how would you do that?" He asks looking at me with a glint in his eyes.

By kissing you. Ry always says I'm an okay kisser. And maybe from there, we could progress to more fun things.

I looked away, "I don't know."

He chuckles and surprises me by reaching for my hand. "You're already making things fun, Flynn."

I look down at his hand holding mine and when his eyes follow mine, he let's go. "Well, if I'd known you needed a friend, I would have partnered up sooner."

"Nah, I'm unapproachable and a lowkey jerk."

"Lowkey?" I asked and he smirks. "But that's what made you cool. Super cool." I blush down at my can drink.

"Thanks Flynn."

We don't say anything else and I silently chew on my doughnut and drink off the can. After I'm done with one doughnut, we start up on his essay. I finished mine the day they gave it to us-- two weeks ago. I supplied Sebastian with ideas that were completely different from mine and I ate more donuts as I watched him expand and build them up.

I couldn't look away from him. He was so... boy. If that makes any sense.

_____________

Sebastian Crown

I could call Flynn a lot of things and one of them happened to be an angel. Not only did he look like one, he also acted like one. Before he came over, I had no idea what to write but now I had three pages full with an essay that'll surely get me an A or least, B.

I was a bit distracted though. Something about Flynn made me to want to always look at him. I wanted him closer to me and all this thoughts scared me shitless. I couldn't explain the pull I was feeling towards Flynn. If we didn't leave the room soon, I wasn't sure of what I was going to do. After putting my last full stop on my essay, I looked at Flynn marveling at everything about him. He was pouring doughnut sprinkles into his hand and eating it up. As if sensing my, he looked up and smiled seeing me.

"What?"

"What?" I asked back at him and just then, I noticed how close we were to each other.

"Why are looking at me like that?" He asks blushing.

"Like what?" I ask back, now smiling.

"Like... Like..." He doesn't complete whatever he wants to say and looks at his fingers.

"Lik--" I don't complete my words as Flynn's lips, press into mine. I still, completely taken by shock. I look at him and his eyes is closed shut as his lips slowly move against mine. It feels so good and my eyes flutter shut too but as soon as I kiss him back, he pulls away.

I look at him, putting up a calm face and not letting my regret and want show. He looks back at me with wide scared eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm s-so s-sorry. I-I don't know-- I'm sorry. I t-think there alcohol in this." He raises his empty can, his hands shaking. "I m-must be drunk. I-I don't--"

I smiled, reaching for his hand for the second time today. "Hey, it's fine."

"No, it's not." He says and jumps off the bed and looks like he's gonna cry. "Please don't be mad Sebastian, please."

I walk up to him and holds his shoulder to make him stop shaking. "Its fine Flynn. Don't worry. You kissed your girlfriend the other day. Its totally cool to kiss me too."

He looks at me with surprised eyes. "Really?"

I smile at him and nod. "Yeah. I know I'm irresistible."

He shakes his head. "I must be dreaming this, you couldn't have just said that."

I sighed, "What would put you at ease then?" I liked him, I liked what he did and I didn't want him to feel bad about it or himself or worst, cry and avoid me.

He turn to me skeptically and before he could shake his head and say something else, I cupped his face with my hands and kissed him. He didn't respond for a second but then, I felt his defense break down as he gave into the kiss with a small - almost ignorable - moan. Flynn kissed me back, his hands going to my hair.

I pulled him closer, kissing him like I've never kissed anyone before. I wanted this so much and from the sounds Flynn was making, he wanted it too.

I'm ruined.

---

Two POVs, I'm so sorry. It had to be done.

Their first kiss! What do you think? Is Sebastian truly ruined?

Make me smile by voting and blush by commenting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.1K 24
*GOING THROUGH MAJOR EDITING CHANGES* •Highest Ranking: #8 in 'bxblove'• ~ Lucas is new to the town of Lakeville were everyone seems to know each oth...
110K 4.3K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
1.1M 41.2K 47
The son of the schools old, but famous, QB jock and head cheerleader - Andrew Simmons. He was supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one...
26.7K 734 28
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...