My Dad is a Thug and I'm His...

By AutterBug_

Copyright © 2014 All Copy Rights Reserved "I didn't choose the thug life. The thug life chose me." That is s... More

Opening
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Cast Call Pt. 2
The Winners
13. Trouble and Tryouts.
@FvckNekaili
14. Trouble and Tryouts. 2
Did Yall See Trouble and Tryouts?
Update.
16. Ayee!
17. Bruhh.
18. No. It Cant Happen.
19. Now It Goes Down.
20. Why Me?
Why Me? Pt.2
Im 13. Yasss
Brains On Display.
Can't Trust Nobody.
I Thought We Was Ride Or Die.
Almost Over.
The End.
Q&A
The Reuion.
The Reunion. Part 2.
Not A Chapter
The Sequel Is Out

15. A Little Something.

9.7K 404 39
By AutterBug_

Alicia POV

Well we in the gym and we already tried out with the dance part and conditioning now we just working on jumps and tumbling skills (flipping). Well we had to get in groups of of four. You should already know me, Alysia, and Naylana was stuck together and one of our close friends Brianna was with us too, she cool people sometimes.

It was Aubree and her little squad turn to do a tumbling pass together. They did a simple back walkover-back handspring-back tuck. It was a cute little pass or whatever. After almost six other groups it was our turn. We kept it simple and easy. We did round off-back walkover-back handspring-layout. Tomorrow at school we'll get to know if we made the team to get to the final tryouts.

Alysia POV

Well it's only nine minutes after six and Ms. Angela picked all of us up and we were all at my house. I walked in the house then walked out and walked back in, I ain't want these people in my home.

"Bruh why the fuck are y'all here?" I mumbled, talking about the boys.

"What's that Alysia?" Andre asked me.

"Nothing." Then my dad came running down the steps like he just stole something. The dude was on the run.

"NAYLANNNAAAA!" He was screaming.

"I missed you so much. Where have you been? How are you? I missed you. I haven't seen you in a while." He told Naylana while everyone else was going to sit on the couch. I was just standing at the counter.

"BRIANNAAA! I haven't seen you either. I missed you too." My dad said. All she did was laugh. I still stood at the counter like nothing was happening because it really hurt me on the inside.

He been showing everybody else attention except his baby girl. He always show me attention and he hasn't said 'hey' or nothing like that.

Fuck my life. I was so upset and sad. My eyes are filled with tears as they rushing down my face. I ran from the kitchen and upstairs to my room and shut the door hard and bursted into even harder tears on my bed and I sat there just crying. I'm so sensitive.

••••••••••••••••••••••
I know it was short or whatever but ima update asap. Well ima try but yeah this just a little something and yeah. Love y'all Byeeee !!😘😊💕😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 514 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
Falling For A Thug By Sae-xx

Mystery / Thriller

4.4M 121K 53
Everything in her life was perfect until her parents decided to get a divorce. That's when her life changed for the worse. Her dad moved to Miami wit...
738K 14.8K 38
Dalannie Wilson is a 17 yr old who lives in Atlanta Georgia with her abbusive Father Jason . Jason started abbusin Dalannie when her mother died 2yea...