Do You Remember? Michael Jac...

By motownmimi

Detailed imagines of you and Michael together. These imagines will be past tense and read like a narration, k... More

A Black Queen & Black Magic
Cover Up
It's ready!
He's Here
Family Day (Unisex)
Liberian Girl
Grand Finale (Erotic)
The Future vs. The Past
Carousel
Human Nature
Creeping Out Of Love
Break Of Dawn (Erotic)
Cuban Cigars
Rows
Someone In The Dark (Personal Favourite)
*Facts About Myself*
After Hours
Red Is Fire, Blue Is Ice, You Gonna Spend Time With Prince Tonight?
Baby I'm A Fool (Erotic)
Sweet Lady
Treetops
I: In A Daughters Eyes
II: In A Fathers Eyes
*Final Requests*
Monkey Heart
Marcel (Erotic)
Is It Scary For You, Baby?
IV: In a Mothers Eyes
*Thank You, Readers*

Cake (Erotic)

3.2K 67 78
By motownmimi

WARNING: May Contain Traces Of Sex.
——————————————————
Dangerous Era: 1992

Do you remember the day before your wedding?

You were overjoyed.

You had been dreaming of the day you'd marry your Prince Charming and wear a princess-like gown with crowds of people starring at you in awe.

Unlike your dreams- you weren't going to have a large wedding, you were going to have a private ceremony. Michael wanted a quiet wedding so that you could share the moment together- without distractions.

You had also dreamed of marrying your Prince Charming, which did come true. Michael was everything you could ask for in a man- and then some.

He was a real man.

From climbing trees together, listening to old classical music whilst starring at the stars, mocking each other to dancing till the sun came up, you enjoyed every moment you shared with him.

You were excited to share even more memories with Michael, for the rest of your life.

Michael was out doing last minute meetings with his team- he wanted to get the meetings out of the way so he could have a week-long honeymoon with you, before returning to his world tour.

You took it upon yourself to create a wonderful meal.

Well.. set it up at least.

You had bought Michael's favourite KFC bucket and a store bought cake with red and gold icing on it.

Since you both had agreed to no bachelor parties, you wanted to make this night extra special.

Luckily, there was no doubt in your mind Michael was going to enjoy his meal.

Not to mention your outfit.

You wore a long, form fitting, satin dress. It was in the shade of a deep-green that matched perfectly with your golden accessories.

You knew it would drive Michael insane, because it hugged every curve on your body perfectly.

You placed napkins on either side of the large table and the KFC bucket in the middle.

You stepped back to observe the setup of the dinner table.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you cracked a small smile. You shook your head as you walked back towards the table.

Everything was spread out so far apart that it was almost impossible to reach the food from the seats on either side of the table.

You grabbed the bucket in one hand and the napkins in the other.

You headed to the living room and placed the food and napkins on the small coffee table, before sitting down on the couch.

You sighed in relaxation and pressed the power button on the remote control.

You had put in Star Wars: Episode IV- A New Hope earlier that evening, you knew you both would end up watching a movie and it was a perfect choice. Michael loved Star Wars. He had a huge life-sized Darth Vader action figure that scared you half to death when you first saw it.

You sat there starring at the TV as the movie settings flashed. You looked at the clock that was on the side table. It was 7:00PM, Michael was bound to be home any moment. You smiled at the thought of seeing your fiancé.

Minutes later you heard the front door creak open. You stood up rapidly at the sound, which caused you to become light headed. You didn't pay it much mind and made your way down the front hallway.You walked down the hallway with your vision impaired by blackness and white spots. Luckily, you were no longer light headed once you reached the front entry.

Michael's jaw dropped at the sight of you.

"My god (Y/N), you get more gorgeous by the second" he said in a breathy tone. "And this dress," he said as he grabbed a hand full of the dress's fabric. "Is gorgeous, it fits you in all right places, my love. How come I haven't seen it?" he questioned as he looked at you with so much admiration in his eyes.

Your stomach flipped at the sight. You felt butterflies in your stomach when you looked at him, just like you did 6 years prior when you first laid eyes on his fine self. Those chocolatey brown eyes always held so much emotion, and when they were directed at you, they were full of love. It drove you crazy.

"Because tonight is a special occasion, fiancé" you said before you wrapped your arms around his slim frame and pulled him in for a warm embrace. You rested your head on his shoulder as he rubbed the small of your back.

Michael pulled away from the embrace and put both of his hands on either side of you. "Do you have a lot planned for tonight, (Y/N)?" he asked. You nodded. "Do any of the plans include food..because I'm starving" he said as he took one of his hands off of your arm and rubbed his belly.

You turned around and grabbed onto his hand. "The food is in the living room" you said as you led him out of the hallway. "It's your favorite" you added, as you turned to look at him.

Once you were both in the living room- Michael ran towards the couch. He dropped himself onto the cushion and reached into the KFC bucket. By the time you had sat down, Michael was already finished his first chicken breast.

"Slow down baby, indigestion is no joke" you laughed as you reached into the bucket. "You got me my favourite baby, I cant help it" he said as he leaned in and kissed your cheek. You moved away from him and wiped your cheek. "Eek! Michael you're greasy!" you said in disgust, between chuckles.

"Sorry, baby" Michael laughed as he reached for a napkin and wiped his mouth. Once he finished cleaning himself, his gaze went upwards.

He gasped at the sight of the TV. "And you got Star Wars on, man.. I lucked out" he breathed before kissing your cheek once again.

"No, I lucked out with such an amazing man like you" you said as you caressed his jaw with your thumb. "Naah" he responded with his mouth full. You turned your head away from the sight. "Ghee.. Mike, way to ruin the moment" you laughed.

After your 4th piece of chicken- you were full. You leaned back into the couch, as you clutched onto your bloated stomach. Michael looked at you with a curious expression. "Done already?" he asked in disbelief. "If I eat anymore I wont be able to eat dessert, not mention being able to fit in my dress tomorrow" you responded.

Michael put down his 6th piece of chicken and turned his body to face yours. "I should stop too so I can fit into my suit" he smiled. You chuckled and scooted your self next to him. "You could never gain weight," you said with your lips hovered above his. "You're the skinniest Jackson" you said before giving him a quick peck. When you pulled away Michael had a pout on and his arms were folded.

"Aw, are you mad?" you laughed. Michael looked at you up and down before shaking his head. "If I get you dessert, will you forgive me?" you asked. He looked up at you with a smile and nodded. "Yep" he said as he popped the 'p'.

You shook your head and made your way into the kitchen. "My man loves sweets" you said quietly. "Yes and I love you. You're looking sweeter than ever tonight (Y/N), it's distracting, really" he said loudly from the living room. You couldn't see him, but you knew he was smirking.

You opened the door to the fridge and bent over to grab the large cake. Once it was in your hands, you looked at it with a large smile on your face. You knew Michael was going to get a kick out of it. On your way back to the living room, you passed the cutlery drawer. You grabbed two forks with your spare hand and continued walking.

When you made it back to the living room, Michael had the movie playing. His feet were on the coffee table and his hands were intertwined behind his head. He looked away from the TV once you walked back into the room. He gave you a large welcoming smile, but you squinted at him. He took the hint and moved his feet off the table. Your expression softened as you put down the cake.

Michael leaned over to see the cake- soon the whole house was full of his infectious laughter. You stared at him with a large smile on your face. His nose was scrunched up in the cutest way possible while he belted out laughter.

"Do you like it?" you asked after the laughter had subsided. "Yes, I love it. 'Farewell Fiancé, Hello Husband' you're too cute (Y/N)" he chuckled as he grabbed a hold of your waist and pulled you down beside him. "Michael, I forgot the plates. Now I have to get up all over again.. It's not easy moving around in this dress, you know?" you whined, playfully.

"Nonsense, we will feed each other" Michael said as he reached over for a fork. He cut a small chunk of cake onto the fork and moved it in the direction of his mouth. He put his hand underneath the fork, to catch the cake if it had fell.

As the cake entered your mouth, you licked the icing that clung to the fork. Michael smiled. You took the fork out of his grasp and reached over to get a small slice as well.

You fed Michael and he moaned in satisfaction. "Chocolate cake, hm? Chocolate is an aphrodisiac, are you hinting at something here?" he smirked. You shook your head. "Chocolate may be an aphrodisiac, but its also your favourite flavour" you laughed. 

You spotted a small amount of red icing on Michael's lip. You leaned into him and kissed him. You began to pull away once you figured the icing was no longer on his lip. Michael's hand that rested on the small of your back, traveled up your spine and stopped between your shoulder blades. He pushed you down onto him, and the kiss became passionate.

His touch and the melding of his lips with yours, made your entire body heat up.

You both pulled away to get a much needed breath of air. Once you pulled away from him, you looked into his eyes with a smirk on your face. "Can you still feed me?" you asked. He nodded and soon, a scoop of creamy chocolate cake was coming your way. This time, Michael did not have his hand underneath the fork and the cake fell onto your dress.

Your eyes grew wide- for your expensive dress had just been spoiled. Michael's smile grew wide- for a perfect opportunity had just arose.

Michael stood up quickly and stood before you. "Well," he clapped his hands. "We should get this dress off, we don't want it getting any dirtier.. do we?" he asked as he tugged on your arm for you to stand up. You stood up and Michael crouched down and began to hold onto the bottom of your dress. He slowly brought your dress upwards.

"You did this on purpose, didn't you Jackson?" you squinted as you looked down at him. "Do I look like the kinda person who would do such a thing?" he said as he looked up at you, with a smile. You shook your head as you laughed.

Once the dress was up over your navel, Michael stood straight up and stared into your eyes. "I love every part of your gorgeous body, (Y/N). Especially these" he said as he let go of the dress with one hand and traced your stretch marks. You turned your head to the side and blushed immensely.

"Aw, I still make you blush?" he asked. "The affect you have on me will never cease, Michael." you said quietly. Michael touched your nose with his as he shook his head lightly. "Nor will yours" he responded.

Michael pulled the dress up over your head. He picked of the piece of cake and folded the dress sloppily before throwing it onto the love-seat.

His gaze quickly returned back on you, more specifically- your breasts. He rounded his hands into a shape that would fit perfectly over your breasts. "Titties!" he exclaimed as he jiggled them. You laughed at his childish behaviour, once again.

"I knew you weren't wearing a bra, you sneaky girl" he said as he raised one hand from your breast and shook his pointer finger at you. You moved your head foreword and bit his finger lightly. Michael's smirk grew.

In one swift motion, Michael put his hands on your hips and moved the both of you onto the couch. Just before his lips melded with yours, you extended your arms and kept your hands on his chest. "Shouldn't we wait for our honeymoon?" you asked with lust seeping through your voice. "I just wanna finish my dessert that's all" he said as he planted a kiss on your neck.

He put both his legs in-between yours before he rubbed the inside of your right thigh. You moaned in pleasure. Michael let out a quiet laugh- he was quite pleased with how your body was responding to his touch.

"Oh, and don't worry, tonight will be all about pleasuring you.. I don't want you wobbling in your heels tomorrow morning" Michael said before laughing. You felt the urge to push him off of you playfully after that comment, but his harmonious laughter filled your ears and made you pull him closer.

He kissed you passionately, your tongue wrestled with his. He let out quiet moans as the kiss deepened.

Soon, you could feel your pink panties inching downwards on your legs. Once Michael had pulled them to your feet, he flung them across the room. You turned your head slightly to see where they had landed.

They had landed all the way across the room, next to the fire-place. You turned your head back and looked at Michael. "Was that really necessary?" you giggled. He nodded as he lowered his face onto yours. "Mhm" he hummed before biting your bottom lip.

Michael backed away from you and reached over with his left hand to grab the remote control. He stopped the movie and placed the remote back on the coffee table. He turned back towards you and placed his left hand on your bare ankle.

Michael snaked his hand from your ankle to your hip. His hand slowly made its way to your throbbing bud. He used three fingers to slide against your folds. You gasped at the sensation.

As your grip on his curls increased and so did his pressure on your area.

He slipped two fingers into you while he kept his thumb placed on your throbbing bud. He did a come hither motion with his long fingers as his thumb went in circular motions. Your eyes rolled back as your hips rolled,
involuntarily.

He kissed on your neck and cheek as he continued his movements. He whispered sweet-nothings into your ear and all you could conger up was moans. He suddenly increased his speed and pressure, this caused your body to jerk upwards. Michael's smile grew- he loved seeing you enjoy yourself.

All at once a wave of pleasure hit you. You bit your bottom lip and turned your head to the side as your back arched upwards.

You let out a shaky breath as your orgasm passed. Michael put his two large hands under your arched torso. He moved you upwards, so that your head was resting on the couch cushion, he wanted you to remain comfortable.

Before you could comprehend anything- Michael put his ring finger into you. You furrowed your eyebrows a bit, it was a bit odd for him to pleasure you with that finger. Your expression turned into one of pleasure once he moved it in and out of you.

"I just wanted to try with this finger, since it'll feel different after tomorrow" he breathed. You looked up at him. "W-why's that" you said between moans. "It'll have a ring on it tomorrow" he smirked as he continued moving it in and out of you.

"I can't stand you" you giggled. Michael removed his finger from you and moved back into the other side of the couch. "Then sit. Your man loves his sweets" he said with his head leaned back onto the end of the couch. He licked his lips and your cheeks heated up.

Your smirked and crawled over to him. You couldn't deny Michael what he craved for.

I know I asked you if you remember that night, but of course you do. How could you forget?
———————————————————
Hope you like this one!!! Love you all, it's kinda hard for me to write these but I try and get through it 😂😭 I have a schedule of like 3-4 imagines to do each week and every week has erotic ones, I try to get them done first. Please feel free to tell me if you have any requests.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 3.3K 69
Bad era. -1987 🔥 We were Both students at the University I was an Model and he was an Average guy who also got bullied for being lonely all the tim...
20.3K 698 27
𝘠/𝘕 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦. 𝘕𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘯�...
52.6K 1.4K 40
This is just another book filled with adventures between you Michael Jackson himself! Some will be naughty and some will be nice. Most will be writte...
237K 7.2K 126
a collection of very short and sweet scenarios/imagines i used to come up with on instagram. now i write them here only. all eras included. no sexual...