Supernatural House

By See_Squared00

We live in harmony. I have a demon brother, a dragon rider sister, a witch best friend, a vampire guy friend... More

READ BEFORE!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
The babies! Chp.6
Epilouge chp.7
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Fighting the Originals chp.5

28 2 5
By See_Squared00

"Whatever I have files-" I said but the trucks from the day before rolled onto the property. "Women and children get down into the cellars now!"

"What? What's wrong?" Damon asked and I pointed at the trucks.

"Get ready to fight men!" I said and we walked towards the trucks. "Werewolves left. Warlocks right. Dragon Riders take they sky. Shape shifters left center. Vampires right center. Demons and Angels get behind them, quietly." I ordered and they all nodded. Damon and all the demons disappeared into the shadows and the angels teleported. When I got closer I realized it wasn't just hunters but the Originals too. "Stop!"

"Why?" Damon asked appearing at my side, after everyone stopped.

"The Originals are with them." I said and his eyes widened. "Go home boys!"

"But Alpha-" Luke, a vampire boy, started but I gave him my look.

"Oh we were looking forward to a fight. Just like in the old days." Original Tomas, the first werewolf, said. Then he held up Bentley by the back of his shirt.

"Bentley." I said and took a step forward but Tomas put his hand up.

"Come with us and agree to be put into solitary confinement and the pup will live." Original Harold, the first vampire, said.

"Don't do it Lanna." Bentley gasped out as Tomas grasped his jaw, getting ready to break his neck.

"You have... five seconds." Harold said looking at his watch.

"One... two... three-" Tomas said and I started freaking out.

"Okay! I'll go with you!" I said and they nodded while smiling. Then they snapped his neck. "No!" I screamed and ran to his limp body. Tomas grabbed my arm but I pulled it back. "If I can take life I can give it." I said and did the opposite of my DEATH power. I breathed life back into his body. After a while Bentley gasped for air. "Oh thank god."

"Lanna?" He said hoarsely.

"It's me I'm right here." I said and he gripped my face.

"I love you." He said and I pulled him closer to me.

"I love you too." I said as tears spilled from my eyes. He reached up and wiped them away.

"Come Lanna." Original Ketsiya, the first witch, said and I shook my head.

"No I said I would with you if you didn't hurt him." I told her snapping at her hand with my werewolf teeth.

"You said if we put him down. And we did." Tomas said.

"Go to hell." I spat as I pulled Bentley to his feet and Damon helped him walk away.

"Lanna." He said as he noticed I wasn't following.

"I have to fight them if I want to live my life." I said and his eyes widened.

"No you don't. Come on." He said taking my hand.

"I'm not doing this for me," I said and paused to look at him. "I'm doing it for you. Because they believe any supernatural being associated with me is a menace."

"I'm okay with that." He said and started pulling me with him.

"I challenge all the Originals to a fight to the death!" I yelled and Bentley looked at me bewildered.

"Oh yay a fight." Harold said.

"We accept." Tomas said. "And to give you a fighting chance you can pick eight warriors one of each supernatural breed. If you die before they do we will let them live."

"I don't want any warriors with me." I said and Bonnie stood by my side.

"I challenge them also." She said confidently. Suddenly Damon, Bentley, Angelina, Vincent, Amy, Matt and Hallie were by my sides too.

"So do I." They said together and I smiled widely.

"Looks like you don't have a choice. Alpha." Satan, obviously the first demon, said mocking my nickname.

"All family members who didn't challenge the Originals get inside NOW!" I yelled. The family ran inside but I stopped Jake. "If none of us make it out alive. Continue this."

"I will but promise me you'll make it back alive." He said but I couldn't make that promise so I ran to my family.

"Lanna." Bentley said coming to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up. Suddenly I got a warm sensation that felt like a flower blossoming in my stomach. I knew immediately what that was.

"Bentley. I'm pregnant." I said and he smiled but then it faded.

"You can't fight." He said and I shook my head.

"I have to. I will fight with all my might. For you and for this little boy or girl that we will have together." I said and his perfect smile came back. We kissed for a second before our war began. We fought furiously and in the end we came out victorious but with one loss, Damon. We never killed the Originals but our deal was if we beat them they leave me and my pack of supernaturals alone. I kneeled next to Damon as he choked on his own blood. "Hey big brother. You know what I'm going to name this baby after you whether it's a boy or a girl."

"I would like that." He choked out and I smiled as my tears fell. "C'mon sis no tears."

"Well dip shit why'd you have to go and die?" I asked laughing and crying even more. He touched my face.

"You'll do good kid. Angelina's pregnant too. A month and a half. Help her. And you Angelina, you be strong for this baby and for me. Make sure you help Lanna with her pregnancy too." He said and touched her face. We each had one of his hands as he went still.

"No Damon! No!" I cried as Bentley picked me up. He held me as Angelina sat petting his hair and whispering I promise over and over again.

"It's all going to be okay." Bentley whispered. I brought up my demon side and stared at the Originals with black eyes.

"I'll be right back." I said in a low voice and walked over to them. "Give him back!"

"Sorry kid once a demon dies he's done." Satan said and I got so mad my hair started floating up and my nails extended about 3 inches.

"Fine. Then I'll take your life!" I screamed and shoved my hand in his chest almost ripping out his heart. I had it in my hand but I let go and retracted my hand. I took a few deep breathes. "I'm sorry." I said and tried to walk a few steps but stumbled and fell to my knees crying. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up at Harold.

"I'm sorry for your loss." He said sincerely and I nodded as Bentley kneeled in front of me.

"I want to make it better." My blue eyed brown haired destiny love said.

"Just hold her boy." Harold whispered and Bentley pulled me to him.

"A deals a deal guys. C'mon we have to leave." Tomas said and they all disappeared. The house started filing out silently and walked over to Damon's body. I just sat numbly in Bentley's lap until I felt his lips near my ear.

"They need you." Is all he said. I got up immediately then and walked over to them with him behind me. They created a pathway for us to get to the front. Angelina was wrapped in a blanket being held by Hallie and I noticed someone had covered Damon. I stood on the stump of a fallen tree and looked at all 399 members of my family.

"What we need guys is each other. Damon he was funny and cocky and just plain out confident. We all loved him because he had the right words at the right time. So I'm not him but I'm sure what he would say right now is move on. I died okay put me in the ground and move on with your life but always remember me because I will live on in your memories. Tell stories to your kids about him. I know I'll tell mine about brave uncle Damon. Our family hasn't changed. We still have 400 members just one isn't physical anymore. In nine months we'll have more members. Because guys I'm pregnant!" I said and looked at Angelina.

"So am I." Angelina said and I looked at Damon's covered face.

"I give you a ten for brothering." I said as a tear rolled down my face. We all went inside and had a sort of wake for Damon. Bentley held me on his lap the whole time and Angelina sat with us blankly. A week later we had a funeral and Angelina balled her eyes out. She never went back to herself but I guess Damon was part of who she was so part of her is gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 16.4K 55
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
18.9K 672 53
Hannah Jefferson, the daughter of the Alpha of the silver pack, feels unfulfilled in her life. She yearns to meet her mate, hoping this will allow he...
553K 19.8K 45
"We'll always find our way back to each other." Adrian, Levi and Rafael. They've been best friends since basically forever. Best friends, even tho R...
10.3M 367K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...