Stable (camren)

By cabeYolights

Lauren has somewhat of an anger issue. She's sometimes so out of control, she could even hurt herself. What i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 8

29.8K 737 764
By cabeYolights

"She sounds amazing, I'm happy." Sinu said as Camila ended talking about how she felt about Lauren which was a lot of amazing things which made her mom happy.

"..You're not mad that I like a girl?" Camila asked happily.

"Of course not, she makes my daughter happy and that's all I could ask for. Now what's her full name?"

"Lauren. Lauren Jauregui."

"I need to meet her someday, I wanna see the girl giving you that beautiful smile on your face that I never saw when you were with Austin." Sinu said as Camila grinned, hugging her mom.

"I finished my homework Kaks! Let's play." Sofi yelled running down the stairs as Camila bit her lip, smiling as she ran over to Sofi.

-

Camila came home late at night and quickly showered. As soon as she dried her hair, she went in her room and saw a smiling Lauren staring at her.

"Lo," Camila smiled.

"Hey Camz, I was waiting for you to get home. I wanted to make sure you got here safe. Wait...not home, I mean our place...like...for right now." Lauren quickly said the last parts out as Camila gave a raspy laugh which Lauren loved.

"Go to sleep, it's 1 am in the morning, silly."

"Go to sleep with me." Lauren said.

"Nah," Camila said with a wink.

"Don't "nah" me. C'mere." Lauren said flailing her arms at Camila and scooting over to the left side of the bed to make room for Camila.

A thundering clap was heard outside and Camila yelped as she hurriedly ran to Lauren. Miami had some bipolar weather.

"Does thunder frighten you?" Lauren asked curiously amused.

"A bit." Camila confessed as Lauren laughed pulling Camila to her chest as she hugged the smaller girl.

"You're safe here, it's okay." Lauren muttered as she kissed Camila's temple.

"I'm always safe with you..." Camila said sleepily before snuggling more into Lauren and letting her fall asleep.

Could I be the girl Camila likes..? You have a chance!...or maybe not. Okay, Lauren, stop thinking to yourself and go to sleep. Okay. Alright. Sleep.

-

Camila sat on Jade's bed and Jade sat on a black chair across from her as the two started on their project.

1. Get to know the person with these following questions. Add on more that aren't within these questions if you'd like when you're done answering all these.

Jade read out step number one and looked at Camila.

"Okay, how about we do back and forth, so it'll be faster? I mean I love hanging out with you and stuff, it's great, you're great, but let's get this project done." Jade said with a small smile.

"You're great too and sounds great." Camila said as the two looked down at their paper reading the first questionnaire that was connected with step one.

A. What are their hobbies? Things they like to do? Is there any place they "hang out" to do that?

"Okay, so go ahead and answer first, if you'd like." Jade said and Camila nodded.

"Singing. I love singing, that's it really. I usually sing all cooped up in my room since I'm way too shy to actually sing in front of a bunch of people, or person, really." Camila confessed and Jade grinned as she wrote notes on what Camila said.

"I love singing too and playing basketball though! I usually play basketball by a near park where there's a hoop. I sing just to sing and it's fun." Jade said as Camila wrote down notes on what she said also.

"But lemme hear you sing, babe." Jade said purposely putting the 'babe' at the end of her sentence as Camila blushed shyly.

"I don't even know what song to sing and no, why do you want to hear me sing?" Camila cocked her head to the side, furrowing her eyebrows which Jade found cute.

"Sing anything and hey, I need some backup that you're an amazing singer for the paper and I want to hear that beautiful voice."

"Maybe when we get done with these questions." Camila winked.

"I'll take it!" Jade exclaimed.

"Really? I might not. I did say maybe."

"I don't care, maybe is still a chance that I will gladly, gladly, gladly take."

Camila smiled at how much Jade wanted to just hear her sing.

B. Current relationships? Current crushes? Things about their love life? (If they're happy to share with the class (; )

"Uh...you wanna start?" Camila muttered and Jade laughed as she nodded.

"I am currently single and I'm bisexual. So, anything goes with me. I like who I like, that's it really. You?"

"Currently single as well, probably bisexual. Yeah, that's it." Camila mumbled.

"Probably bisexual? Is that even a thing?" Jade questioned with a chuckle.

"Okay, bisexual."

"There you go, heard you broke up with Mahone. He's a bitch for cheating. You're beautiful." Jade complimented as Camila heated up and gave her a smile.

"Thanks," Camila muttered softly.

The two looked down at the paper going for the third thing listed.

C. Siblings?

"Well, I'm an only child." Jade said as she then looked at Camila waiting for answer after Camila stopped writing.

"A sister, Sofia Cabello." Camila said as Jade smiled.

"That's cute, how old is she? I bet she's a cutie like her sister."

"She's seven," Camila said as she felt her cheeks heat up once more.

"Cute, I have to meet her sometime." Jade said as Camila nodded in agreement with a smile on her lips.

2. Type the paper and turn in by Next Friday, later on to share to the class. Have fun.

"Oh god, we have to make it into sentences now. We just spent about thirty minutes with those questions. How bout we take a small break and head out for some pizza? My treat." Jade said as she got up grabbing her leather jacket and putting it on.

"That, I'll agree to. But you don't have to pay, it's fine." Camila said as she set her stuff down on a nearby small table.

"I'm paying, Camila." Jade said as the two exited the dorm.

-

Camila shut her eyes and moaned as she took a bite of her slice of pizza.

"You sound like you're being pleasured by this pizza." Jade laughed lightly.

"Sorry, pizza is one of my favorite comfort foods, ever." Camila smiled.

"Hey, it's cool. I bought you this pizza so basically, I'm pleasuring you...." Jade smirked as Camila blushed.

"Stop that." Camila whined, pouting.

"Stop what?" Jade said as she took a bite of her pizza.

"Stop making me you know."

"I don't know."

"Stop making me blush."

"I can't help it that you're an easy blusher." Jade laughed.

Camila's phone vibrated as she looked down at her front pocket and looked back up deciding to ignore it.

Dinah was across the place glaring at Camila for ignoring it as she kept pressing random buttons and texting them to Camila. Dinah was currently out with the three other girls deciding to get some pizza for dinner together.

Camila finally took her phone out and looked at her messages.

-CHANCHO ARE YOU ON A DATE W JADE OMG

-look at your phone tf

-CAMILA

-hskshsks

-x

-xxx

-$:&:):&

-FINALLY YOURE LOOKING DAWG I WAS BOUT TO GIVE YOU A POLY BEAT DOWN IF YOU DIDNT !

Camila laughed at the last parts but widened her eyes at the first part.

-meet me at the bathroOM CHEECH

Camila looked up from her phone and saw a staring Jade.

"You just love staring at me, huh?" Camila teased.

"You're beautiful." Jade complimented and Camila became flustered.

"Well with that, excuse me." Camila said getting up as Jade nodded.

Camila hurriedly walked over to the bathroom and as soon as she got in the bathroom, Dinah bombarded her with questions.

"Are you on a date with Jade?"

"Do you know Lauren is literally giving her a death glare across the room?"

"Did she make you blush?"

"Are you two-"

"DINAH!" Camila called out and Dinah stared at Camila, waiting for answers.

"I'm not on a date with Jade and she just invited me for a break from our project, that's all. But she has been very flirty. You were right about her being very flirty. Very." Camila said emphasizing the last part.

"...okay dawg. Just make sure it's not that flirty." Dinah winked as she walked out of the bathroom and Camila followed suit but going the opposite direction once she was out.

"Hey, I'm back." Camila smiled.

"Hey cutie, you know I've been thinking." Jade said.

"Care to share your thoughts?"

"We should really put what grade we're in, in our paper." Jade seriously said and Camila lightly laughed.

"And that we shall when we get back to your dorm."

-

Camila came back to the apartment late at night after finishing the paper. Unfortunately, while Camila was at Jade's place, she spilled some coffee on herself. So currently, she was wearing some of Jade's clothes.

Camila walked inside and saw Normani, Ally, and Dinah sitting in the living room watching a movie together.

"MILAAA." Dinah waved from where she was sitting.

"Hey, where's Lauren?" Camila asked closing the door with her foot.

"Project with Kylie in her room....Mila...yo...dawg....those aren't your clothes." Dinah eyed Camila carefully.

"Ah, and don't assume anything. I spilled coffee all over my clothes so she gave me some clothes. What are y'all watching?"

"We don't know...we just kind of stumbled on this channel, somehow." Ally piped in and Camila laughed.

"Alright, make room for a fourth person while I go and change in my room." Camila said as she went upstairs.

Camila went in her room as she took what she called her 'comfort clothes.'

She went in her drawer and threw a big hoodie on her bed and went in her drawer again as she grabbed some shorts and also threw those on her bed.

Camila went inside her bathroom and put her dried coffee stained clothes in the small washer and looked at the buttons as she was figuring out how to start it.

Camila didn't hear someone enter the room since she was busy trying out the washer.

"Camila? Are you back?" She heard Lauren's husky voice.

"Uh...yeah! Just trying out this washer thing." Camila said as she saw the sight of Lauren come in the corner of her eye.

"Here, let me help." Lauren laughed.

"While you do that, I'm gonna change. You don't mind if I do that, right?" Camila said and Lauren gulped while shaking her head.

Camila got out of the bathroom as she took off her clothes and made her way to Lauren.

"These should be out in there, also." Camila stated as Lauren turned to Camila as she widened her eyes.

Lauren took in what was right in front of her as she became breathless and took the clothes from Camila's hand, throwing them in the washer.

"Eyes up here, Lo." Camila teased.

"...Y-yeah." Lauren nervously said.

Camila laughed and put her hoodie and shorts on.

"No shirt?" Lauren asked.

"Nah, a hoodie will do me well."

"...Okay." Lauren smirked at Camila.

"Is Kayla still here?" Camila asked as Lauren laughed loudly.

"You mean Kylie? Yeah, she's still here. We're taking so slow since she keeps flirting with me. I'm just trying to type out our damn paper and she won't leave till it's all typed."

"Type faster, idiot."

"I'm a slow typer."

"C'mon." Camila said as she walked into Lauren's room and Lauren followed her, furrowing her eyebrows.

"This is Lauren and I's project." Kylie said wanting Camila out of the room.

"Cool, I didn't ask." Camila sassed back as Lauren hid her smirk.

Inside Camila was nervous she couldn't be able to actually keep being so sassy.

Camila sat at the computer and started typing away as she finished up in about five minutes.

"This paper is done and you can leave now." Camila sat back in the chair proudly.

"Well, I need to talk to Lauren about our project."

"Cool, you can do that while I'm in the room."

"Why? It's private."

"Are you two dating?" Camila asked with a smile.

"Well no. But are you two? So you can leave the room." Kylie said thinking she had found a great comeback.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend." Camila sassed back.

"Is that true, Lauren?" Kylie asked.

Lauren's face heated up at Camila's comment and she nodded.

"Oh...well...whatever. Just have our paper turned in, Lauren. Bye." Kylie said as she stormed out of the room.

"Oh thank God, I didn't know how sassy I could be until I had to leave the room in defeat." Camila sighed as she slumped into her seat.

"Girlfriend, hm?" Lauren pulled her lips into a tight line as she then smirked.

"She did leave at that comment, so you're welcome girlfriend." Camila said as she gave a smug smile at Lauren and walked out of her room.

Camila sat down by Dinah and started to watch the movie.

"Took you some time to change, girly." Dinah commented.

"Yeah, had some stuff-"

"GUYS, GUESS WHAT?" Lauren shouted and we all looked at her, amused.

"Yes?" Normani said.

"Camila's my girlfriend!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Finally. That's what you were doing up there. "Changing."" Dinah said smiling slyly.

"We're not and what do you mean finally?" Camila eyed Dinah.

"No, she's my girlfriend, alright." Lauren smiled as she went and sat on Camila's lap, putting her hands on Camila's shoulder and snuggling her head into her neck.

"We're no-" Camila was interrupted as Lauren covered Camila's mouth as the rest of the girls had small smirks on their faces.

$:&:):£\>\¥\>\£\

A/N: this is really just a filler & I didn't check this over so any mistakes is on me and I'm sorry LOL but updated today because of the girls NEW SONG "We Know" AND ITS SO FUCKING GOOD omfg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...
60.6K 1.8K 35
Lauren Jauregui, an ordinary student. Invisible to all many, she had one best friend, and millions of memories until one fateful day when Lauren gets...
152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...
376K 14K 50
(Completed) Camila finds herself in a situation that she isn't sure she could get out of. Bad lifestyle choices caught up with her and now she feels...