Unexpected

By australianidict

After his mom slipped out that Justin has a twin brother. Justin does anything in his power to get informatio... More

Unexpected
Chapter 1-Oops
Chapter 2-Introductions
Chapter 3-Didn't Mean It
Chapter 4-Pudding
Chapter 5-A Whole New World
Chapter 6-All Better
Chapter 7-He Does Care
Chapter 8-First Day Of School
Chapter 9-Crack
Chapter 10-Don't Die
Chapter 11-Undersstanding Each Other
Chapter 12-He's Going To Be Ok
Chapter 13-Elevator Ride Gone Bad
Chapter 14-Time To Be A Big Brother
Chapter 15-Strange Phone Call
Chapter 16-Meeting Drew
Chapter 17-Spook Cave
Chapter 18-Turning Tables
Chapter 19-Who's Got Pills?
Chapter 20-Held Captive
HEY ITS BEEN POSTED

Chapter 21-Goodbye

579 29 7
By australianidict

[EDITED]

::Third Peron's Point Of View::

Two boys stood by the coffin dressed in all black.

They couldn't believe it.

The person in the coffin was gone and they weren't coming back. As much as they'd like. Justin couldn't stop crying. He knew that shouldn't have happened but he couldn't have done anything even if he wanted to. Ryan rubbed up and down his back assuringly. "Jay it'll be alright." Ryan had tried reassuring his bestfriend with tears of his own going down his cheeks. 

Justin shrugged off his best friend and fell onto his knees. he couldn't stop crying since it happened. He loved the person very much and he didn't want to loose them. Justin started breathing ragedly. His sobbing didn't die down. It just grew worse when the invites started saying their final goodbye. Ryan stood by Justin. He knew if he'd try to assure him he wouldn't believe him. Justin needed Jason. Soon another figure stood by the two boys. He laid a hand on Justin's shoulder and squeezed it.

"Jay. Come on. Let's go say bye to mom." Jason rubbed at his sore eyes. He hasn't been able to go to sleep the last few days. Not only because he was in the hospital getting stiches but because they had to make arrangements for their mother's funeral. It was hard enough to see his own mother die in front of him but when he had to do all the funeral arrangements, it just made things worse for him.

He grabbed Justins hand and interwined his fingers through his brothers. He walked slowly to the open casket and looked down at their mother. She looked beautiful thanks to the make-up artists. Even though she didn't need make-up because she was beautiful without it. Jason took a deep breath looking down at his mother's lifeless boy. Justin had stopped crying for a bit and looked up at his brother. He could see the pain in his eyes. Justin didn't look much better. He actually looked worse.

Justin looked down at his mum and grabbed her still cold hand. He though of all the moments she'd be there for him. He wasn't going to be there any longer. Jazzy had walked up to Justin and stood next to him. She pulled at his shirt and gestered to be picked up. Justin let go of Jason's hand to pick up Jazzy then grabbed Jason's hand again. "Justy." She pouted and wiped away Justin's tears.

"What is it Jazzy?" He asked biting at his lips trying to stop crying for the sake of his little sister. 

"Why isn't mommy getting up? She doesn't sleep that long. Why are people crying? Justin I'm scared." She sniffled. Justin started crying once more. He sent her a sad smile and looked down at his mom. 

"Jazzy mom isn't going to get up because she left. She isn't going to come back. She went to go live with Jesus and daddy. Everything will be ok babe." He explained the best he could to a 4 year old. She cried a little and laid her head on Justin's shoulder. He rubbed her back soothingly and looked down at his mom again. This was the last time he'd be able to see her and touch her. After they burry her he won't be able to. 

He grabbed Jason's hand and walked over to the microphone. An aunt came over and handed Jaxon to Jason. They stood in front of the small church filled with friends and family. They weren't closse but they knew their mother so they came to pay their respects. The boys found it hard to speak about their mom infront of everyone but they thought they'd be disrespecting their mum if they didn't. So they sucked it up and stood in front of the microphone.

"Hi everybody. Thank you guys for coming in this hard time we're going through." Justin took a deep breath before continuing. "As most of you all know, my mom was a kind, caring person. She thought of others before herself. She would think ahead before doing something afraid she'll hurt somebody. She was a strong women. After my father died she had to hold 2 jobs to take care of me and my brother and sister. One day she told me I had another brother. Because she had another mouth to feed she took an extra job. She was hardly home but we still knew she was there for us when we needed her. She was always one to give great advice when asked." He looked back at the coffin and broke down. He couldn't take it anymore. He burried his head in Jason's neck.

"Well even though I didn't know my mom longer then I wished. From the short time that I knew her. She was always caring and patient. She never jumped to conclusions. She'd help me when i'd get stuck on something. She'd always ask if I was ok. Even if she asked every 5 minutes I knew she cared. It was her way of showing it. She always knew better. She was a great mother and i hate that she had to go that way." He stopped talking and shook his head. He walked off the stage with Justin and the kids. 

Ryan took Jazzy while Chaz took Jaxon. Jason turned a bit in his seat to comfort Justin.The pastor soon got up and talked to the church about the passing and about one's soul. The boy's couldn't really pay attention to them. They were both lost in their own world while looking at the little slideshow they had on the screen. Justin burried his head in the crook of Jason's neck. He immdiately wrapped his arms around his younger brother's body and held him close. Their mom's gone. 

Their father left the world a long time ago. They only had each other. They were remembering their favorite moment of their mum. 

::Jason McCann::

"Jason?" Mom called out.

I stood front of the couch and made my way into the kitchen where she stood. She looked a bit flustered. It looked funny. I've never see her this way.

"Yes?" I asked as I walked in. She turned my way and smiled. 

"Justin's not home and I know you don't like doing this but can you please help me bake  a cake?" She asked sweetly. I hated baking with a passion. It seemd gay. But for my mom I'd do anything.

I nodded and looked at all the ingredients on the counter. "What are we making?" I asked. 

"Banana cake?" She said in more like a question. She looked utterly confused. I chuckled and shook my head. I grabbed the recipe book and looked at it. 

Ingredients 

Original recipe makes 1 loaf pan

 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

 1 cup white sugar

 1/4 cup butter, softened

 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

 1 teaspoon baking soda

 1/2 teaspoon baking powder

 1 egg

 3 very ripe bananas

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 5x9-inch loaf pan.

Mash bananas and add flour, sugar, butter, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda and egg. Mix well. Pour into loaf pan.

Bake in preheated oven until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes.

"I'll grab the flour, sugar and butter while you grab the vanilla, baking soda and baking powder. The eggs and banana are out already." Mom told me as she read over the ingredients once more. 

As i grabbed all the ingredients we met back at the counter with all the stuff. She grabbed a bowl and put one cup of sugar in the bowl. She picked up the butter and put the right amount in it. She then poured some vanilla and baking soda. She started mashing the banana with the ingredients and I broke the egg in the bowl. 

Once she was done pounding the banna she picked up the flour and tried opening it but her fingers she slipped from the bag because of the banana. "Help me open this Jason." She handed me the bag. i took the two edges and pulled at them. 

"It's notJason this is not funny look at this mess." She scolded but then she couldn't hold it any longer and started laughing. We both pointedat each other and laughed. 

"You look like a snowman mom." I laughed and she shook her head chuckling as well. 

"I wouldn't be talking Casper." 

That day we eventually got to the cake. But we forgot about it and it burnt in the oven. We laughed again. Justin walked in on us and gave us questioning look. Mom and I just gave each other a look and attacked him. He yelled and started laughing as we hugged him making sure to cover him in flour too. 

It was a good day. But I'd never bake again.

::Justin Bieber::

"Mom where are you?" I called out as soon as I had gotten through the front door. It was a long day and I just need my mom to sign this paper for me. I had gotten a detention and I don't know how she's going to take it. 

"Over here Justin." She called back. It sounded like it was coming from Jazzy's room. I ran up the stairs and went straight to Jazzy's room. As i entered I saw something that I may never forget. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing but it came out anyway. My mom was wearing a tutu and had a fuzzy scarf around her neck She looked hillarious. 

"Hi m'am." I faked an accent and laughed aloud. She scowled at me and smiled after. 

"What did you need honey?" she asked as she stood up from the ground. I scratched the back of my neck and laughed awkwardly. 

"I need you to sign these papers. It's nothing important. It just states that you understand what i did and while I wil be aatendingdetention." I said the last part quickly hoping she didn;'t hear me. She sighed and ran her fingers through her haitr.

"oh no. Justin what did you do?" She asked. I smiled sheepishly at her and shruged. I didn't want to tell her I hit somebody because they pushed me to the limit. She can't know I get bullied. I had to defend myself but the principal didn't see it that way.

"Bieber play tea party too?" Jazzy asked. She too had on a tutu and another fuzzy scarf around her neck. Mom smirked over at me and nodded at Jazzy.

I shook my head franitically. "Oh no you don't get over here." Mom pulled my arm and sat me down while Jazzy wrapped a scarff round my neck half choking me. "This is your punishment for getting a detention." I groaned.

Mom sat next to me and Jazzy handed up both a cup of tea. Which was empty. Jazzy picked up her tea and made this funny accent and stuck her pinky out. She looked over at my mom and she done the same thing trying to imitate a british accent. I chuckled at that and watched them intently. They both turned their heads to me. What?

"Drink your tea!" Jazzy ordered. I sighed and picked up my cup. I pretended to drink from it only to have Jazzy hit my arm. "No! You're suppose to talk funnny and stick your pinky out!" She said. I flinched at that. Mom was laughing in a cornor. I sighed and grabbed my cup again. I tried my best to say something in a british accent but failed miserably. I drank the 'tea' and stuck my pinky out. Jazzy nodded approvingly, 

Then Jazzy started talking to my mom in a funny accent and looked over at me. Hey if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. "Hello my dear fair maiden. How are you two? Did the lord give you any trouble?" I asked in the weirdest voice I could muster. It even surprised me when it came out.

Mom and Jazzy couldn't hold in their laughter. Their laughter was contagious and I joined them. It was a really great time, but I'd never do that again. Tea parties are not my thing.

-

::Third Peron's Point of View::

The boys were snapped out of their thoughts when the pastor called them up. They both stood up and stood in front of him. "Have you said your final goodbye?" He asked. The boys shook their head. They will never be ready to say their final goodbye but they reluctantly walked over to the coffin. The both whisper something in their mum's ear so only she could hear.

"Mum I love you and I really don't want to say goodbye like this. My kids will never see their grandma or grandpa. Don't worry. I'll tell them all about you and our tea parties. I love you so much and I'll miss you mum. This isn't goodbye. It's a 'see ya later'." Justin whispered and kiss his mum's cheek. He wiped at his tears and waited for Jason.

"Mom I know you gave me up but I understand you were young and you couldn't have supported both of us. You took me in at the end of the day and that's all that matters. I knew that you loved me. You showed it by caring for me and having patience with me. I won't let you down. I'll take care of the kids. I love you mom. So much. I'll see you soon." Jason kissed his mom's cold cheek and stood back as some guys closed the casket.  This is it.

Justin and Jason and some of their cousins and uncles helped them carry the casket to the car. They weren't ready for this but they knew they had to go through with it or they'll regret it the rest of their lives.

-

The stood at the side of the closed casket and laid a single rose at the top. The pastor was talking again to the invites but Jason and Justin weren;t paying attention. They just cried. It felt so unreal. Jazzy came over to Jason and asked to be picked up. She was going to ask Justin but he looked unstable. He was closer to Pattie so who could blame him?

Jaxon took his first steps over to the casket leaving everybody speechless. "Mommy?" Jaxon cried out and held onto the side of the casket. He had spoken his first complete words that weren't jumbled up or nonsense. Justinn bent down and picked up Jaxon. "it's alrgiht Jaxon." He craddled him in his arm and kissed the top of his head. Some of the invites had came and gave their sympathy and laid a rose on the coffin and left. They'd hug the kids and reasssure Jason and Justin. but that didn't help.

Once everybody was gone but the funeral workers. They started lowering the coffin. "What;s going to happen now?" justin asked quietly looking over at Jason.

Jason smiled small.

"I don't know this was unexpected. But as long as we're together. We can expect the unexpected."

A/N

OMFG.

HI i finished it. Omfg I finished it finally. I'm sorry I tried making this chapter as long as I could. Anyways please comment and tell me what you guys think. This is indeed the last chapter. I will be going back and editing the chapters that are short and are not written out correctly. I know the few first chapters don't make sense and their short but I'll be going back to update them as soon as I'm done editing Brothers. Anyways, I love you all and I never actually thought this story was going to get any reads. Let alone 5k reads! I'm so happy! Thank you guys so much for you're lovely comments and votes. Btw the banana recipe is real! 

i really don't have anything else to say but THANK YOU AGAIN AND bye! Love you all!:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 35.3K 68
[ 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐓 #𝟏 ] _ In which four guys with a dangerous reputation happening to find interest in innocent girls. _ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 �...
203K 8.6K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
25.6K 1K 36
My whole life I've liked girls, I've always had the girls fall in front of my feet, plus I'm the school player so to start liking a guy was a very bi...
151K 8.3K 56
❝We are never going to be family.❞ • • • Three half-siblings, living in different situations, with enough hate to kill each other. By some joke of th...