You may now kiss the husband!

By Rumbadaa

The famous playboy prince, known as Singto was again in the tabloids! His mother was fed up, completely exasp... More

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 7

5.1K 391 68
By Rumbadaa

What happens when you have a one night stand with your friend?

"It takes two very self-aware individuals to be between friends without crushed expectations and misunderstandings," says a sex and intimacy coach. "The aspects of freedom, play, and escapism that make a one-night stand so attractive don't really exist when it's sex with a friend. Open, honest, dialogue — with each other and with yourself — goes a long way in creating the clarity necessary for a positive experience." 

~

"One night stand?", said Mika over Singto's shoulder. Singto startled and said: "Fuck, Mika. You surprised me." Mika placed his chin on Singto's shoulder and said: "Yes yes but why are you searching on ONE NIGHT STAND?" Singto sighed. He placed his mobile on the table and said: "You realise that I am going to get killed, right? Krist is going to kill me.. He was drunk.. I was not.." Mika's eyes twinkled in interest. He walked to the coffee maker and grabbed his coffee. He needed to be ready for the hot progress of the prince and the actor's love story. He came back to sit opposite to Singto and said: "Go ahead. Tell mama everything." 

Singto glared at him. Mika smiled mischievously back at him. He said: "So, if you are looking for reasons for one night stands between friends, then you did it LAST NIGHT?!" Singto face palmed. "Krist was drunk, Mika!!" Mika smirked and leaned forward: "Ohhhh if he was not drunk, you would have? This is getting even better!!" Singto sighed: "Will you focus on the current situation?" Mika chuckled: "But I am, Sing.. Yesterday, you made out with the cutest omega ever in a night club who supposedly was only your friend. Nothing more. And now, you are scared of his reaction. Don't you think you should focus on what you guys will become after this?" Singto frowned and asked him: "What do you mean?" 

Mika raised his eyebrow and asked his best friend: "Are you still just friends?" Singto shook his head. His mind went on the cute jealous face that Krist had been making last night and he smiled fondly. "Certainly not. Now that I found how cute he can be and that he likes me, I won't-" "Who said that I like you??" Mika and Singto froze. Singto turned to look at Krist who was leaning on the kitchen door with his arms crossed. Krist said to Mika: "Mind if I have a word with him alone, please?" Mika shook his head and left the kitchen. Krist walked forward and stumbled with Mika's chair. He smiled nervously before sitting in Mika's chair. He calmly repeated his question: "Who said I like you, P'Singto?" Singto looked at his face and opened his mouth to reply when Krist cut him off: "I was DRUNK last night, P'Singto. Don't tell me that you have seriously believed I did yesterday. It's just like the night that you got drunk and became the stripper boy." 

Singto just stared at him when he finished speaking. Krist smiled at him: "Don't worry, P. We are still friends just we were. Last night was just a silly event that can be easily forgotten. So, I'll leave and I'll meet you on set on monday. And oh can I borrow your jacket and cap? I don't want to disturb P'Yui for now. I'll go home on my own." He then got up and blindly took the phone on the table to place it in his pocket. Singto placed his hand on his trembling one, making Krist startle and to look at him questioningly. Singto smiled at him and said: "That's my phone." Krist looked down and indeed, it was Singto's phone. Krist smiled and said: "My mistake." Singto shook his head and said: "Ohh it's fine."

Krist then moved his hand away and said: "So, the cap and jacket?" Singto got up and said: "Follow me." And they walked into the bedroom where they had slept together. Singto glanced at Krist who instantly averted his eyes from the bed. He hid his smirk. This was getting very interesting. He went to his wardrobe and took the items that Krist asked for. And Krist took the jacket to wear it. Singto moved forward and helped him. He reached out and smoothed out the lapel. He whispered: "Be sure to have an excuse for this one too on monday, hmm?" as he touched Krist's neck where the hickey was situated. Krist nodded, his ears very red and moved away from Singto to wear the cap. He smiled at Singto and said bye while walking ahead to the door. And he was gone. 

Singto sighed and heard laughing from Mika's room. Seconds later, Mika came to him and said: "That was a big rejection, bro!!" And he laughed some more. Singto sighed again. He said: "His acting skills are so good that at first I did not realise that he was lying. He made a serious face when he said that he does not like me. And for an instant, I believed him. But then he stumbled against the chair that was right in front of him. He then grabbed my phone thinking that it was his. He was so startled when I touched him. When we entered my room, he did not look at the bed at all. The cutest part is that his ears went so red when I touched the hickey on his neck. Damn Mika, how am I going to return just to friends now? It was already difficult to ignore the sparks between since the beginning. But now that I saw him like this, kissed him so passionately, had him on my chest when I woke up this morning.. How am I going to revert back to how we were?" 

Mika said: "If you don't want to return to how you were, just confess to him. Just try to let him know that you cannot go back to where you were." Singto asked him in not a so confident voice: "And if he rejects me and cuts off the friendship we had?" Mika looked at him and said: "You really think he would do this?" Singto raised an eyebrow at him: "Were you expecting him to do the "All is cool. Yesterday was nothing" act this morning?" And Mika laughed again as he shook his head. Singto sighed: "Exactly. So now, I am afraid to go and tell him that I like him." Mika said: "Why do you think he won't accept this new relationship between you two?" Singto closed his eyes and the drunk Krist saying  "Even if we confess to each other, it would not work. We are too different. You are a stripper boy." came in his mind. He said: "Because I am considered to be a playboy."

Mika's mouth made a perfect "O" as he understood. Singto rubbed his face in frustration. But then, Mika's phone vibrated. He looked at it and said: "Sing.. I think you are in more trouble than you already are.." Singto frowned at him and asked: "Why?" Mika just gave him his phone. 

Krist: "Hey Mika, I forgot to tell you something. After listening to you yesterday, I got an idea. Maybe I can help you? Call me for a drink so we can talk." 

Singto raised his head and asked Mika: "What problem, Mika?" Mika rubbed his head and said: "Euhmm the merger of companies problem.." Singto got up and glared at Mika while giving his phone back: "I told you!! I even warned you!! He is not the type to just sit still if he can help someone.. Damn it!! I should not have let you meet him as I said!!" Mika stood there, looking at Singto in amusement. The way he was behaving showed how he loved Krist by now, not just liked him. Mika said: "Krist might have other solutions other than becoming my man or something, Sing.." Singto startled as he heard Mika say that. He looked at Mika and said: "You think?" Mika burst out laughing as he saw Singto's hopeful face. His best friend was so done for.

Meanwhile Krist had finally got to his apartment. He placed his keys and mobile on the table and sat on the sofa, his hands trembling. He said: "I kissed him yesterday.... Not once.. Not twice but thrice!!" He covered his face in embarrassment. He groaned as he remembered how he told Singto about how he did not like other people to touch him. He whispered: "Kill me already! I even told him that I liked his stripper boy act! Embarrassing as hell!" He walked to his mirror and removed the jacket. His eyes went on the hickey on his neck. He flushed, all red as he remembered how he had liked when Singto had bit his neck. Well shit.

When he woke up from his sleep with his head aching because of the hangover this morning, he remembered how he was in Singto's arms last night and he froze. How could he have been so indecent? He was so scared to face Singto afterwards. He needed something. Something to hide his embarrassment. Something to hide his feelings. Because he was afraid. He knew that it could not work between them. But still, he did not want to break the precious friendship between them either. So, he formulated a plan in his head. He was going to ask Singto to forget the last night's events. So that they could remain as friends. This was better. For both of them.

And this was exactly what he had done. He walked to the kitchen to hear Singto say: "He likes me.." Krist winced. He did not want his new feelings be a burden on Singto and so he acted like it was nothing and that he was not in love with Singto. He then escaped to his apartment. He sighed. How was he supposed to go to work on monday now?

The dreaded Monday finally arrived. Krist came to work with a commercial smile on his face. His heart beat so fast as he saw Singto come to work and smiled at him. He smiled back but his insides were trembling with butterflies. He was so nervous. Hopefully, Singto would not talk about that night. Singto came to him and said: "Hey" Krist replied with a soft "Hey". He was so nervous that his voice came out weak. But thankfully, Singto just talked about their next scenes. And then Krist had to change into his senior uniform. He was about to wear the black t-shirt when Singto came in all of a sudden. He even checked if there was no one in the surroundings before he closed the door. 

And when he turned to look at Krist, he stared at him for a long minute. Both could feel that hot chemistry between them. Krist casually wore the black t-shirt while asking: "You needed something?" Singto walked towards him with his eyes burning with desire. He said in a soft voice: "I needed something, alright." Krist swallowed hard and said: "What is it?" as he walked backwards. Singto braced his arm above Krist's head as Krist came to stand behind the wardrobe. Singto whispered as he raised his other hand: "Ohhh I just came to tell you one thing." He traced his finger on Krist's cheek who trembled.

He then traced his finger over the faded hickey and said: "I came in to tell you to cover this a bit." Krist clenched his fists. He counted to ten in his mind. He would not strangle his co-actor. He would not.. He wished he could though! He smiled as he casually removed Singto's hand from his neck. "Of course, P'Singto. I will take care of it." Singto nodded at him and Krist moved away from the prince to wear his other red shirt. His back turned towards Singto, he nearly yelped when he felt Singto wrap his arms around his waist. Singto chuckled and Krist felt his breath on his neck. 

Krist said: "Now what?" Singto placed his chin on Krist's shoulder and said: "I had another thing to tell you." Krist waited. But it was like Singto was not going to say anything. He said: "P'Singto?" Singto said: "Yeah?" Krist rolled his eyes and said: "You had something more to say?" Singto turned his head towards Krist, his mouth nearly touching Krist's cheek and he said: "Ah yes, my sweet Kit. I had to tell you that on that night, you were the only one who was drunk. I was not drunk. You could have acted like this because you were drunk. But I did not act like this because I was drunk. I did because I wanted to." Krist had to concentrate hard to hear what Singto was saying because Singto's hot breath was hitting his cheek and his cheek was tingling. 

But when he finally registered what Singto had said, his eyes widened. He removed himself from Singto's embrace and said: "What do you mean?" Singto said while touching Krist's lips with his fingers: "What I mean is that I tried to resist you and your so kissable lips for so long that when you were looking so cute while being jealous, I could not resist at all. And when you kissed me back, I lost it. And realised that I would not be able to resist you any longer." Krist looked at him in shock. Of all the things that Krist was expecting Singto to say, this was not what he was expecting. Singto continued: " Ohh but if you still want to be friends after knowing this fact, then I will respect that. But still, I might win you over with my charm later on. Who knows?" He winked at Krist and stroked his cheek tenderly while saying: "I'll waiting for your answer." 

He then peeped outside to check if there was no one again and left. Krist clutched his racing heart and said: "Why do I feel that no matter what I say, he is still going to come like a bulldozer in my life?" 

P'Arthit seemed very angry with his junior on this day.

*************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 8.7K 50
Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble from day one.He only sucked it up because...
149K 5.9K 59
COMPLETE: MATURED CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! MewGulf / MaxTul / SingtoKrist In an academy, there are three handsome men who look like a pri...
14.9K 705 15
An alpha King and a rare male omega, they are not fated to each other by moon goddess but circumstance made them fated one. Jk's mother: I want you t...
99.4K 3.8K 15
"Mom,Dad,how did grandma and grandpa accepted your marriage" Warning: Mpreg, Please if you guys don't like male pregnancy then click the back button...