My dominant gang leader

By stories_for_ig

This story takes place in Orlando, Florida. " Mia tell me again why you aren't in college " I asked her " be... More

Please read everything: Summary/ charecters
Chapter 1 - clubbing
Chapter 2 - meeting gabrielle
Chapter 3- date
Chapter 4 - romeo?
Chapter 5 - hack like you've never hacked before.
Chapter 6 - obey me!
Chapter 7 - yes
Chapter 8 - confused
Chapter 10 - whats my name ?
Chapter 11 - Rain.
Chapter 12 - i do
Chapter 13 - contract
Chapter 14 - missing!
A/N please read
Chapter 15 - i'm coming for you. Pt 1
Chapter 16 - i'm coming for you. Pt 2
Chapter 17 - rewarded
Chapter 18 - serendipity
Chapter 19 - DON'T TOUCH ME! Pt 1.
Chapter 20 - DON'T TOUCH ME! pt 2.
Chapter 21 - new meetings and surprising greetings
Chapter 22 - forget him , love me instead
Chapter 23 - forget her , love me instead
Chapter 24 - always lock the door!
Chapter 25 - Dizzy
Chapter 26 - our home or home?
Chapter 27 - you have a brother! And mother!!
Chapter 28 - FÛCK ME!
Chapter 29 - false regrets
chapter 30 - mayhem
Chapter 31 - positive
Chapter 32 - jealousy at it's finest

Chapter 9 - i killed them

1K 21 7
By stories_for_ig

Enjoy 😊

.Previously on the dominant gang leader.

running across the parking lot.

A car.

tires screeching.........

                            .Continue.
_________________________________

The tires screeching was probably the only thing I could hear. Then it stopped.  The car right next to me inches away from almost killing if not then injuring me severely.

I probably sound dramatic , but I thought I was going to die. I am frozen I don't know what to do right now.

The driver came out the car. he looked so worried, his eyes were filled with horror. I a I what j- " mila " was heard faintly in the back ground . Everything was in slow motion . I started looking around as people started rush to the scene .

I was paralyzed.

My head shaking back and forth. "Mila" Then it hit me hard. Things started moving faster , Reality set back in.

I came face to face with Romeo , he looked almost worried. I wrapped arms  around his neck pulling him into a tight embrace. What surprised me was that he hugged back hugging with as much force as I was. " are you ok ?" He asked. I nodded he pulled away  " she's ok everyone " he said nodding his head. He grabbed my face with his big hands " can you walk? " he asked. I nod" yeah " my voice coming out less than a whisper. " ok come on " he says. He pulls me to his car and opens my door. I get in and I lay my head back .

Before he gets a chance to close the door I lean over and vomit. He pulls my hair back as I throw up . When I'm done I wipe my mouth and I lean back into my seat. Romeo goes around gets into his seat before driving off he puts on my seat belt then his own. He starts the car and he drives off.

*At his house*

When I hear the cars engine shut off I open my eyes to see where I am. his house. I unbuckle my seat belt and I get out the car. We walk up to his house and he opens the door. Every time I enter this house everyone seems to freeze when they see me. " what's she doing here? , again. " Ella asked. " that's none of your business Ella " he answered with the same nasty tone she used. " guys " " he called out everyone. they lined up in front of us." I need the ladies and Daniel " he said. the rest walked away " Daniel get the guest room ready and ladies by any chance do you have any clothes that she can borrow ? " he asks. " not in her size " Mia answers. I stare at her shocked then I look at Romeo. " Mia dismissed , Ella ? " he asks. " I don't have any clothes but I do have some new underwear that I haven't worn yet I suppose I could give it to her , But then you owe me that same pair in pink and a extra pair of my choice " she answers. Her tone had changed it was more playful " deal " he says. Ella runs off and comes back with the underwear in a bag. " here " he says handing it to me with a smile . " Ella can you put on the kettle?" he asks. She nods. " come on " he says pulling me up the stairs. He enters a room. I guess this is the guest room it looks so neat . " this is where you'll stay until you want to go back home , I'll go get some clothes so you can wear " he says. I nod , when he leaves I get up and I look around. I walk out the room and I follow the scent of his sweet cologne . I end up in front of a black door slightly open . I push it more and I see Romeo looking through his clothes he grabs a shirt and some boxers and turns around stoping when he sees me. " what are you? Never mind let's go " he says. He pulls me out of his room and we go back to the guest room. " do you want to shower now or later " he asks " I want to sleep so later" I say. He nods and puts the clothes on the bed side table" ok " he says he gets up " do you want something to drink . Water, juice , tea ?" He asks. I shake my head " whisky ?" He asks. I stop to think then I nod . He smiles and then goes to the closet he opens it and the top shelf is just lined up with alcohol he grabs 2 glasses pours some whisky in each.

" here " he says handing it to me . I gulp it down and I set the glass on the bedside table. Romeo starts to drink his but I grab it and I gulp it down he looks at me in shock but has a small smile on his face.

I lay down as I wait for the sleep to kick in I don't have to wait long as I feel my eyes getting heavy.......

******

My eyes slowly opening at the sound of the door. There stood Mia looking at me " why the hell are you here " she asked " I almost got hit by a car " I say as i try to sit up. " and I don't care Mila I told you that you don't belong here I-" she was cut off. Brian. " and you don't make the orders , get out " he says. " you don't make he orders either jack@ss " she replies." Both of you get out " Romeo came out of nowhere.

They both walked out and Romeo came closer to me " ready to take a bath ?" He asked. " yeah " I say. I grab the clothes on the bedside table and I follow Romeo when we get to the bathroom he asks me to strip " what do you mean strip ?" I ask. He walks toward me takes my hair out of its ponytail and slowly takes off my clothes. He walks back to the tub and turns off the water puts his hand inside and Mixes it around feeling the temperature. " ok get in " he says. He helps me in and then drops some bubble bath in the bathtub" I'll be back " he says . I nod as I mix the bubble bath into the water as I waited for Romeo to come back. The door finally opened and I came face to face with him the water had seemed to get a little cold as I was waiting for him to come back. He set down some clothes on the desk by the door after he locked it behind him. He had a lighter in his hand before he too stripped he grabbed some candles out of the bottom drawer and lit them. Setting some on the desk and some at the far and side end of the tub. He soon climbed into the tub , pushing me forward so he could sit behind me.

I lean back into him , the water didn't seem as cold anymore as his body temperature started to warm me up again. "Mila" he says. I hum at the sound of his voice as his fingers glide over my arm ." Hm " I say. " are you ok ? You're not speaking much " he asks " I'm fine. " I answer." When a woman says 'I'm fine' she really isn't ok " he says. I lean forward and I turn as best as I could looking him in the eye " I'm fine and well I don't lie cause well I suck at it " I say leaning back."Ok" he says.

His fingers keep caressing my body slowly . It's like his hand is so soft it glides over my body so well. His left arm goes around my neck and his right arm under my arm laying on my
Stomach. We lay there in silence for a while." Ok well , lean forward so I can get you cleaned up " he says. His tone seems more calm and playful. " why do you switch moods ?" I ask as he scrubs my back. It kinda just came out. He suddenly stops " change moods? " he asks. " yeah you are always angry and when you're around people you like you get all soft and happy " I answer. " I'm not soft and I don't like people " he replies back to my answer. " yeah you do. You get all happy around the team then when you're with me you are angry and serious and then when we're alone you're gentle but you're also well dominant. " I say. There's a silence in the room as he still scrubs my body. Now working on the front of my body. " I don't have different moods I'm just me I guess . The only reason I'm being gentle with you is because of what happened today ok don't get used to it " he said. He turned harsh again. " I shouldn't have said anything " I whisper as I get out the bath and I walk into the shower washing off the excess soap. When I get out I realize that Romeo is already dressed staring at me. " I'll let you get dressed " he said as he walked out the bathroom.

When I finished I walked back to the guest bedroom and looked around the room. The sound of footsteps make me turn around , Romeo standing there with a cup of tea in his hand " here , to calm your nerves" he says. "thank you " I say. He nods then walks out the room I look at the clock on he bedside table as I sip my tea and it reads 8:49 pm . After I finish my tea I decide to go to bed . I know I just took a nap , but I'm still really tired. and that tea did calm my nerves , so I feel pretty good right now.

*1:37 am.*

Pee....pee... pee.... I jolt up as I feel the urge to pee I run to the bathroom and I do my business not forgetting to flush. I decide to roam the halls as I come across a black door with a PR on it. ? . What is? I cut myself off . I turn the nob on it and I push it open walking in I notice the toys and the big bed in the centre of the room. I walk further in the room touching the instruments on display. So nicely hung up . " what are you doing in there ? " holy shit he scared me." You scared me " I say. His face was serious " why are you in here? " he asks again." I couldn't sleep so I decided to walk around that's all , the rooms beautiful." I say ask gesture to the room. He nods and then walks into the room closing the door behind him.

As I notice this I get nervous. " so how'd you get into this stuff , the gang I mean " I say . " I wasn't satisfied with the power I had over people, so I decided to show them how much power I could have on people until I could get what I wanted. I wanted respect , loyalty and most of all the money but now it's just a game it amuses me " he answers " what about you? Why did you think about becoming a writer? " he asked. " I like books and every time I read them I just loved how the authors would capture my feelings as the story went on it's a thrill and I wanted to catch emotions as well when people read my book" I say. " wanted ? " he asked." I , uhm what do your parents think of this ? " I ask. " I don't have parents " he answers bluntly no emotion in his eyes. " what happened ?" I asked. " I killed them" he answers. I laugh. My laugh dies down as I realize that he's not joking. " get some sleep " he says. He walks out the playroom.

I go back to my room and I try to sleep but I just end up stirring around. It feels hot. I take off the boxers and I push away the sheets. Now it's cold.

Ugh I hate this. I get up and I walk out the room not forgetting to take a glass as I walk in the bathroom to get a little water. After I drink some water I head back to the room. When I pass the play room I stop in my tracks.

I decide to do something sooo stupid . I don't even realize till I'm at the side of his bed climbing under the sheets with him. He doesn't even move when I climb in.

This made me feel like I was small again. When I was 5-8 years old I'd go see my dad on the weekends. when it got too cold I'd crawl into his bed and cuddle up with him. I kinda stopped going to him for a while , because my mom and I moved away after I turned 8. One day My mom had gotten a call and went into the kitchen to answer. I had gone over to the other phone and picked it up to listen as well. It was a normal thing that I'd do when momma walked out to take a call , that's when I heard the voice . it was a stranger telling my mom that daddy had passed away from a heart attack. That same day I remembered dropping the phone and just trying to run away from my mom. It was h-.

My thoughts got interrupted when Romeo stirred he was hugging his pillow with a small smile on his face. I wanted to take a picture . He looked so peaceful , I laid closer and stared at him he didn't look angry he looked happy. Why can't I stay away from him ? He's so Romeo and I can't help myself. I turn my back to him cuddling up to him as I slowly go back into a deep slumber.

————————-
Thank you for reading 😊 please vote and leave your opinions in there comment section.
        ( BIG A/N PLEASE READ )

I just joined the #wattys2018 I know I won't win or even come close to winning but I have 1% of hope 😂 it would mean the world to me if the readers actually voted on each chapter , commented suggesting what you would want in the next chapter then go ahead and share it with your friends that would mean the world to me I honestly like just I sound so desperate but I really want this so please help me out by just voting after you read a chapter comment if you want and tell your friends about the book if you think it's worthy of  wattys2018

Than you for reading this love you guys soo much ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 15.7K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
50.2K 3K 175
****Story contains mature themes and adult content**** Book #1: Binding Agreement I could feel my breathing begin to get slightly heavier. "Mainly be...
11.4K 321 45
Dealing with one man was bad enough, and now Riley was in a house with six. Who knows who are arrogant and who are kind. And she has learnt that best...
91.3K 1.9K 43
"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild once you get to know her. Her innocence i...