Wolf's Temptation | j.jk ✔

By kookieternal

"Tell me you feel it too..." His lips began to trail my neck as I whimpered softly. He chuckled for a moment... More

Prologue
Chap.1 : Anyone but you
Chap.2 : Encountering him
Chap.3 : Punishment
Chap.4 : Wolfsbane
Chap.5 : Uncontrollable feelings
Chap.6 : Hold me tight
Chap.7 : Suspicious
Chap.8 : Attacked
Chap.9 : Bleeding hearts
Chap.10 : Explanations
A U T H O R N O T E
A U T H O R N O T E 2
Chap.12 : Truth hurts
Chap.13 : In your arms
Chap.14 : The plan
Chap.15 : My happy place
Chap.16: Confrontation
Chap.17: Desires
Chap.18: Only yours (M)
Chap.19 : Morning after
Chap.20 : Scared
Chap.21: The war
Chap.22 : Grief
Epilogue (Final) : Always & Forever
THANK YOU 💜
♥ Q & A ♥
💜 Q & A pt.2 💜
* NOTICE! *

Chap.11: A secret meeting

57.2K 2.2K 845
By kookieternal

I have looked at you in millions of ways and I have loved you in each...

💘

~ Two days later ~

Jungkook's P.O.V.

There was absolute stillness.It was the kind of day even a feather would fall without drifting one way or the other. No air stirred the grass or leaves. No clouds drifted in the sea of blue above. No water dripped or flowed. Not a sound could be heard either close at hand or in the far off distance. Even my own breath seemed to die as soon as it left my mouth. It was an eerie sort of tranquility, so instead of being soothed my senses became heightened. I felt like the prey even though no predator could be detected. It was as if the world were encased in a cocoon, a bubble, and there was no way out. On top of that,I was still injured and couldn't move properly.

"Oppa...please! At least drink the juice!" Jiyeon's voice was really starting to annoy me,the only thing she's been doing for the last two days is force me to eat.

I'm still bandaged here and there and I can't even leave the house. Aish...it's really frustrating! I just want to run away and go see Y/N-ah....I miss her like crazy...

"Why don't you listen already? I told you I'm not hungry!" She frowned at me.

"If you would have least tried to put something into your system,you would have recovered by now! Instead of helping your body,you're making it worse!!"

"Stop shouting at me! You're giving me a headache!" I yelled back at her and she sighed.Jiyeon placed the tray of food away and sat on my bed.

"Look at me!"

I looked at her and I could notice the worry in her eyes. It made me feel bad for acting like a 5-year old but I couldn't help myself.I didn't need anything,I just needed her.

"Oppa...I know you want to see Y/N-ah...but,you can't starve yourself! Junghyun needs your help,our pack needs you and you also need to be strong to face all of this."

She took my hand into hers and looked at me once again.

"Give her some time,it's hard for her too. She loves you too much to put you in danger.That's why she is avoiding her feelings."

"I never asked for her to protect me,can't she understand that without her I feel dead already?"

"Oppa..."

"You understand this better than anyone Jiyeon-ah! You too are dying for Taehyung to open his eyes to hug you and kiss you! I feel the same! I feel empty,I feel like I'm nothing without her!"

I hadn't noticed the tears rolling down my cheek until she wiped them away from my face.

"She will come back..."

"You don't know that..."

"I know it....your love will soon open her eyes and her heart.If she loves you as much as you love her,she will come back."

I sighed and shook my head pulling my hand from hers.

" Please leave now! I am tired and I want to sleep." I said without looking at her.I pulled the covers over my body and turned to the other side.

When I heard her sigh and then the click of the door,signaling she left, I let out the tears I was holding.

Why do you hurt me this way?

***

Y/N's P.O.V.

A deep sense of serenity overcame me as I stared in rapture at the expanse of blue that laid before me. Rays of lights danced delicately across the water, birthed from the afternoon sun that both limited my sight and made the view all the more beautiful. It was the perfect moment to forget all the worries,even if it meant for just a few minutes. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.

"What are you doing here?" I looked up at Mark ."You have training to attend,you know?"

I ignored his words and turned my attention back at the sight of the lake in front of me.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked him,still looking in front of me.I heard him chuckle.

"Oh,come on!You think I wouldn't notice your little escape attempt?" He said as he sat next to me, "Besides, I can track your scent and find you in a matter of seconds,did you forget that?"

He was right though.How could I forget? We belonged to the same pack after all.

"Are you thinking about him?" I sighed and looked down. He placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled warmly.

"I know it's hard and no one but you can tell you what to do about this. But,love doesn't always require your brain Y/N-ah, sometimes you just need to go with what feels right or else you'll end up unhappy."

I just sighed and let out a bitter smile.

"I don't know what feels right anymore..."

"Y/N-ah..." Before Mark could finish his sentence,I shook my head and stood up.I honestly didn't want to hear anything anymore.

"Look...I'm really thankful to you for keeping my secret and for helping me out but..." I sighed, "I just need to be alone right now.."

Mark gave me a sad look before giving up and nodding his head.

"I'll always be here when you're ready." He gave me a warm smile and my expression softened as well.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it!" He patted my head, "Go for a run and think...it will do you good!"

I nodded my head and waved him goodbye. Then,I shifted into my wolf form and ran deep inside the wood.

Red, orange and yellow, in various different shades. All of them floating gracefully on the soft breeze. It was as if a friendly hand was gently lowering them to the ground. Whispers between these leaves filled the air, whispers and mutters. The air was cool and crisp, like a refreshing drink of cool water after hours in a desert. The breeze fluttered around, gently caressing everything it touched with fingers that had been a comfort to so many over their long, lonely years.

For the first time in a while...I felt free...

But,it didn't last for long.

A familiar scent filled my nostrils and took over my body, making me stop in my tracks.

Suddenly,there was this tension in the air, like static. The very same minty and icy smell had returned.It seemed to freeze everything around like the fear of being shocked. A bad and heavy feeling washed over my chest,something wasn't right.

I shifted back to my human form and smelled around. I tried to be as careful as possible ,in case of a probable attack.

As I walked further on the east side,the smell got stronger,the same smell back at the night when Yoongi and Taehyung got attacked.

I walked and walked until my eyes caught the familiar silhouettes.My eyes widened in shock but I kept my calm.

My father and Jaebum? What are they doing in here?

I kept my distance and hid behind the trees,looking at each step they took.It was unusual for my dad to leave the house and for my brother to come to this part of the woods,so,what was going on?

They were both observing around as if trying to make sure that they weren't being followed.I got suspicious and decided to go after them.

As they walked further away,I took small steps and tried not to get too close so they wouldn't smell me.

After a couple of minutes, we reached a very old house, which, I had no idea that existed.From the outside the secret hideaway appeared to be an abandoned storage barn. Rusty barrels of noxious chemicals were littered around the entrance, each labelled with a skull and crossbones. Tall weeds grew between the stones and the fence was almost falling over, hardly high security.

And on the side,there was this giant piece of land with some kind of plant on it. The smell was dangerously poisonous that I put my hand over my nose.

The plant was unmistakably wolfsbane. I could recognize that smell anywhere. What were they looking for in a place like this?

Jaebum and dad knocked on the door as it opened just a few seconds later by a man I had never seen before.

"It's been a while my friend!" The man said before shaking hands in a friendly way with my dad and my brother.

"It has really, Daehyun!" My father smiled at him.

Daehyun? Who the hell was Daehyun?

"Shall we go inside then?" He offered and both dad and Jaebum walked in.

I needed to find out what they were going to talk about.I wasn't liking this at all.Nobody else was around so it was easy for me to sneak closer to the house,right next to the window of the room they were in.

The window was just slightly open,so I could hear their conversation.

"I didn't expect to see you again,Im Jitae..." The man from earlier said and I could hear him sit down on a chair. "I must admit that I was really surprised...it's been 10 years after all."

10 years?

"Well..."My father spoke this time, "I wasn't planning on coming either...I just happened to come across a small problem and I need your help to solve it."

"Of course my friend, what do you need this time?"

"Well,let's say,I need to get rid of some certain people.."The smirk was obvious as he talked.

"Are they by any chance related to Jeon Jungmin?"

"Exactly." My father said.

Jeon Jungmin? Wait...isn't Jeon also Jungkook's last name? Are they related to each other?

"And this time,I need to get rid of the entire pack."

I gasped in shock and I immediately placed my hand over my mouth,realizing what I had done.I tried to hide and could hear them standing up.

"Did someone follow you here?" The man asked but my father was quick to reply.

"Of course not,what do you take me for?You think I wouldn't have noticed?"

"I'm pretty sure I heard something." The man stood up, "You two go and look outside! If you find anyone,bring them to me!"

Two other men left the room and walked outside.I was in big big troubles now.If they caught me,this would be the end.They would kill me.

I tried to sneak on the other side as I heard the voices from the front door.

Just then,a strong hand was placed over my mouth and the other hand was tightly secured around my waist. Instinctively, I tried to break free but it was useless as the other person was stronger than me. He silently dragged me away from the house until we were safe and far away from the rogues.

Then,the other person let go of me as I slightly pushed him and breathed heavily.After I calmed myself,I turned around to meet his face and my eyes widened.

"Mark?"

__________________

Hello my beautiful readers! ♥ I finally updated for you another chapter,which I hope you have enjoyed!! ♥

The real story and all the secrets will be revealed soon on the next chapters so please stay tuned for those!

I also want to thank you guys for all the 2+ K reads! I am really really happy as I didn't expect to reach it so fast! So a big hug for everybody! You guys are amazing! I love you so so freaking much!

♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.2K 37
"You are ours no matter where you are." Jeongguk. "You are ours no matter who you are." Jungkook. "Your body, your soul and everything about you belo...
66.7K 2.6K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...
23.5K 952 25
"Tell me one reason to not punish you for this act of yours", he spoke grazing his fingertips on your exposed chest. ~~~ You married a mafia man who...
2.2M 128K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved