Adiza - The Heart Is A Mess (...

Oleh _mahwish_

He loves her, but does she love him? If she does, why can't she just say it? If she doesn't, why can't she ju... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1 - Feelings
2 - Oh Boy!!
3 - Damn it!!!!
4 - Oh No
5 - Damn it!
Teaser
6 - Emotions
7 - Hi
8 - for now
more teasers
9 - About What?
teaser
10 - Little Things
11 - VULNERABILITY
12 - The heart is A Mess (a)
13 - The End (season)
14 - Love Ain't Safe
15 - Love Ain't Safe - B
Teaser
Pick Apart, Pieces Of The Heart
Where Only Thoughts Have Been

Teaser

1.9K 201 24
Oleh _mahwish_

"I don't understand you!" Exploded Zain,
"You say you don't want to have a relationship with me but you are okay with kissing me all the time. You say we are not in a relationship, but you show up at my house with food hoping we can eat together. You say you don't want anyone to find out about us, about what we have been doing but you just showed up at my house unannounced. What if Abhilash was at home? What if I had something to do? What if I had company? What if I was waiting for someone?"

"I know you don't have anyone with you and I know you are not waiting for anyone" Answered Aditi trying to adjust the food bag in her hand.

"Are you serious now? Is that all you can say to me?" Zain asked. He is starting to get mad with the way she was acting.

"What do you want me to say Zain? Do you want me to go back?" Aditi asked with a tired voice while raising an eyebrow at him.

"No, but...." He started to reply but couldn't finish as he was interrupted by Aditi.

"Great, now move aside" she said as she maneuvered around him to get inside the apartment.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

197K 18.2K 62
it's a story of a girl name Avni cute fun loving girl she is a orphan and a guy name khanna how is also alone in the world and he is psychotic lover...
37.9K 3K 12
When the love become over dose. And the relationship filled with possessiveness. Let's the Avneil story begin😊
7.3K 896 20
ᵂʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉᶰˢ ʷʰᵉᶰ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᶠᶤᶰᵈ ᶤᵗˢ ᵒʷᶰ ʷᵃʸˑˑˑ ᵂʰᵉᶰ ᵗʷᵒ ˢᵗᵃᶰᵍᵉʳˢ ʷᶤˡˡ ᶠᵃˡˡ ᶤᶰ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˀˀˀˀ ᴾᵉᵉᵖ ᶤᶰˢᶤᵈᵉ ᵗʰᶤˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ˑˑˑ ᴴᵃᵖᵖʸ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶤᶰᵍ 💕😊 #ᵃᵛᶰᵉ...
107K 8K 26
Avni has spent her whole life wanting to love and wanting to be loved. She may love Neil with her whole heart, but does Neil love her back? Join Avni...