Cocky (WWBM)

By Chisom___

Natalie madden is a 'babe'. That's probably the stereotypical description that's most suitable for you to des... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Cover!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
This is not an update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
New Books Alert!!!
Recap
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Author's Note (Please Read!)

1.6K 45 0
By Chisom___

Hey guys,
An update will be coming shortly after this but I just want to say a big thank you for reading my book. I never thought that I'd actually have the courage to publish this book on wattpad but I realised that I'd have nothing to lose so here we are.

First I'd like to set a few ground rules.
1: Please no rude comments. Constructive criticism is allowed though.
2: I will try to be updating weekly. Please any week I don't update don't tell me to.
3: Further into this book, there will be some mature content. If you can't handle, kindly skip.
4: Copying of this books is prohibited. I'll report your ass :)

Also, this story is not complete yet so please if you have any suggestions or comments on what you want or how I can make it better for you guys, feel free to message me or comment at any time. I want to make a story that you will look forward to reading.
Thank you sooo much.

P.S- If you read and you enjoy it, kindly vote, drop a comment and please don't forget to share.

Happy reading! ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 7K 51
When the enigmatic Areston De L'Aquila enters her life like a tempestuous force, Juliette Rothchild finds herself irresistibly drawn to his dark allu...
200K 4.9K 78
"Am I making you want to strip me out of this dress?" "More than anything..." An escort dominatrix who's used to being paid to degrade and humiliate...
344K 12.5K 45
Angelina's life took a turn when she left her father's country for New York City because of a scholarship she received. With her drowning in her self...
486K 5.6K 9
After a tragedy, Amila Johnson abandons her life in New York and retreats back to her birthplace of Houston. She tries to start anew but she can't ge...