Hatred turns into love (BoyxB...

Por Gabe100

Draven had everything loving parents and popularity. His life couldn't have been more perfect. Until one day... Más

The knock on the door
New pray
Make yourself at home
The plan
The alley
Comfort
I will help you
The festival
Trying to run from the past
Where are you
The gift
Horrible nightmare
Dominik
Returning home
I'm Sorry
Trust?
Don't love you
Repeat
The Next Morning
Why?

Unexpected day

316 15 1
Por Gabe100

Draven woke up at 3:00 in the morning. He felt full rested due to the fact that he went to bed at 5:00 yesterday.

His back ached from the couch and he had a horrible headache. When he got up from his spot on the couch. He felt a wave of nausea. He couldn't control it this time.

He ran toward the bathroom, not bothering to flip the light on as he puked into the toilet. He didn't know that he still had food in his stomach. He didn't eat anything yesterday.

He laid his back against the edge of the tub. He took in shaky breaths. He sat there in what seemed like forever, it actually was just a couple of minutes.

Finally, he had the strength to pull himself up and flipped the light switch on.

His eyes got blinded by the light as he reached a hand toward the knob of the toilet. To flush away the last bit of his food that his stomach had left.

He turned to face the mirror. His forehead was covered in sweat and his cheekbones stood out even more.

Draven lifted up his shirt and his stomach was flat, his ribs poked out a little.

Have I've been losing weight? Can I die from hunger? Dravens thoughts flooded his mind. He never had any suicidal thoughts before.

But maybe, just maybe he could leave his suffering. He could just stay locked up in his room and starve himself to death.

Wait, no that would take too long. He wanted something that would act fast.

He turned the sink on and splashed himself with cold water. He turned it off as he reached for a towel. He didn't want to see his reflection anymore. The person who is looking back at him isn't him. He doesn't recognize that person anymore.

Draven jumped as he heard his cell phone go off. He remembered snatching it from the kitchen counter. When Blake wasn't looking.

He switched the bathroom light off and headed toward his phone that was sitting on top of his desk.

Who would be calling him at 3:00 in the morning? He looked at the caller ID and wasn't surprised when it read "Stevie."

He pressed the talk button and held the phone to his ear.

"Hey man waz up!" Steve shouted through the phone. Music was blaring out from the background.

Draven took a deep breath and tried his best to sound calm.

"It's 3 in the morning, why'd you call?"

"Chill man I'm at a party. I was just reminding you about the hours we're going to do this afternoon."

Draven hesitated.

"Hours?"

"Yea bro for school. we need them to graduate."

"Shit." Draven muddered to himself.

"I completely forgotten."

There were bigger things going on in his mind.

"Don't worry bro I'll pick you up at 2. Well I gotta go see ya."

Then the line went dead. Draven kind of felt happy because he could spend time away from the house.

Draven looked up at his digital alarm clock, it read 3:30 am.

Damn, it was going to be a long day.

Draven passed the time by staying locked up in his room like a prisoner. He didn't think of food, he didn't want any. As he sat on the couch and played some notes on his guitar, he can hear Blake's footsteps in the distance.

Draven tried his best to ignore them but the fear of Blake coming in, frighten him and he prayed and prayed that his nightmare would end.

He was paranoid, every sound or touch scared him. He didn't like to blame people but only this once he blamed Blake. If Blake hasn't came into his life, Draven would be out on dates, partying, and performing with his band.

But instead his mind and soul was trapped within a demon. A demon that would never leave.

Draven glazed up at the clock, it was 1:50 pm. He never realized how time flew by fast.

He got up from the couch and shoved his keys and phone into his pockets.

As he opened his bedroom door, he stopped and listened. He wanted to hear if there was any sound or movement in the house.

With each step down the stairs he listened with cation.

He didn't want to confront Blake. So he just needed to make a silent escape.

As he reached the bottom step he noticed that there was not even one sound in the whole house. He quickly looked out the window and noticed that the cherry red car was no where in sight.

He clenched his fist in anger. Blake didn't deserve that car. Draven and Steve worked so hard on it and he thought he was giving a nice gift to a nice guy. But he was wrong. Actually, he was wrong about a lot of things.

He trust people too easily and look at where it has gotten him. He doesn't even trust his own mom. Why did she have to leave him with this monster?

She was supposed to keep him safe from the evil that crawled around the world. But here he stands. A victim of the nightmares. He had to accept the fact that he is alone. He has to face the world on his own.

But he doesn't want that. He doesn't want to be hurt anymore. Sometimes he wished that he could just crawl into a hole and die.

Draven snapped out from his thoughts as he heard loud honking coming from outside. He looked up at the window and saw a gray sliver truck pull into the driveway.

"Come on dude!" he heard Stevie yell from the car window. Draven went straight for the door without hesitating. He just wanted to get out of the house. He felt trapped in it without escape.

He rushed toward the car door. He didn't want Blake to catch him.

He plopped onto the seat and slammed the door shut.

"Hey she's fragile." Stevie said as he patted the stearing wheel.

"Yea ok whatever...just... let's go already." Draven could feel himself shaking. He just wanted to get far away from the house as possible.

Stevie didn't argue as he started the engine and pulled out onto the road.

Draven sighed in relief. He felt his body relax.

"So where we going?" he asked calmly.

"So there was two options, first one was tutoring 6th graders, the second one was feeding homeless people."

"So which one are we doing?" Draven asked.

"The homeless people." Stevie responded with a smirk.

Draven just nodded. He didn't care. He was just happy that he was far away from his living nightmare.

"Cool I hate kids anyway." was all he managed to say.

The whole ride was silent at least for Draven. Stevie kept on talking about girls, music, and about how annoying his parents are.

Draven just stared out the window. He drained out stevie's voice as his thoughts took over his mind.

What would Blake do when he finds out that he's gone?

Draven kind of already knew the answer to that one. He shuddered in fear of the thought of it. He couldn't believe that his own home was unsafe now.

Draven looked out the window as the car parked into an empty space.

Draven watched as the less unfortunate people walked into the doors of the soup kitchen. He felt pity for them. They didn't even have a home to go home to.

Draven flinched as he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey man you all right?"

Draven looked up and saw the concern in Stevie's face. Draven quickly cleared his throat.

"Umm...yea...I'm alright." he forced up a smile.

Stevie smiled back as he opened the car door. Draven followed as they walked into the soup kitchen.

As they walked in. There was people sitting at the table's that stretched across the room. They were hunched down eating and taking advantage of the second servings.

Draven followed Stevie down the aisle, toward the kitchen door.

Draven flinched as people pushed by him. He felt his body tense. Now, he feels like everyone is going to hurt him.

Draven cursed to himself as he yelped when a younger brunette girl tapped him on the shoulder.

She giggled. "Sorry that I frighten you."

Draven took in a couple of breaths as he pushed his hair back.

"It's alright." his voice shook as he spoke.

She smiled and pulled out her hand.

"I'm Claire."

Draven paused as he looked down at her hand. He has been afraid of any human contact. He pulled out his shaky hand and shakes her hand slowly.

He forced up a smile. "I'm Draven."

He pulled away his hand quickly and looked down at his vans, trying his best to not make any eye contact.

"I know who you are, well actually everyone knows you."

"Yea it's Mr. popular." Stevie said with a smirk as he patted Draven's shoulder.

Draven kept his glaze down at his feet. He tried to ignore Stevie's hand that was on his shoulder.

Claire started to notice Draven's movements. She decided to change the subject.

"So you two volunteering?"

"Yea why else do you think we're here." Stevie replied while he crossed his arms over his chest.

Claire looked over at Draven, waiting for any responds but he just kept his head down. This wasn't the Draven people had told her about. This wasn't the Draven she saw preform on stage who had such passion.

He was loud and wild as he preformed and here he is as quiet as a ghost, looking weak and hopeless.

She picked up the aprons and handed them both to Draven and Steve.

Claire still kept her eyes on Draven. Something was going on. Something that made him act different. He wasn't himself at all.

Draven noticed Claire's behavior toward him. She knows that something is off about him. Draven had to act like his old self. He didn't want Claire to see him like this.

"So are we going to start or what." Draven asked annoyed.

Claire looked up at him confused.

"Umm yea you guys can start serving the food."

"Thanks." Draven said as he winked at her.

She blushed as she quickly walked away. Claire looked over her shoulder to look back at Draven.

"Maybe he hasn't changed." She thought.

Draven took a deep breath as he tied the apron around himself.

Claire was the only person who saw through him. Maybe he should of opened up. Maybe he should of told her, told somebody what was bothering him.

Draven looked around the sea of people as more and more people came in to get their meal.

Then he spotted a young blonde sitting at the end of one of the many tables.

Why would someone like her be at a homeless shelter? he thought.

He squinted at her closer and then recognized the face that has been haunting his mind for the last few days.

"Kelly." he whispered, still shocked by seeing her here. Of all places here?

--------------

hope you liked it

vote or comment

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.3K 179 5
Danny doesn't like being friends with benefit with Nathan and there is nothing he could do about it for one, Nathan is straight or so he says. Feeli...
476 17 12
(A LITTLE BIT MORE TWISTED THAN YOUR NORMAL BOY NEXTDOOR STORY) Max wakes one morning to discover that he has a new neighbor and their par...
39.4K 4K 56
Harken Red has never been happy. Drained, defeated, and depressed. After escaping a mental health institution, Harken seeks refuge in the place he dr...
402 16 18
Zac and Kai have been best friends since they were children. Now they are in their senior year of high school together and Kai has a boyfriend, Jason...