Saved (Jikook au)

By faintandfickle

Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about th... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9~
Part 10~
Part 11
Part 12~
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16~
Part 17~
Part 18~
Part 19~
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22~
Part 23~
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26~
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Bonus chapter pt.1
Bonus chapter pt.2~

Part 41

12.1K 571 422
By faintandfickle

~3 years later~

"You May now kiss the groom" Yoongi stated. When we started planning our wedding we asked if Yoongi would want to perform it for us. He agreed straight away and got himself ordained. Over the last few years we have become quite friendly with each other. Jungkook can now be around him without wanting to rip his head off and Yoongi no longer has feelings for me, everything is easy and friendly.

I looked at Jungkook who was stood in a navy suit and white shirt, his hair parted slightly and his eyes sparkling with happiness and love.

Our lips finally touched, warmth spread through my body. The guests erupted with cheers and clapping. We soon felt 3 little bodies press against us, hugging our legs and giggling

"Papa! Papa!" Nayong giggled as she pulled on Jungkook's trousers "are you married now? Are you in love?" She asked in her cutesy voice

"Of course we are in love, pumpkin. Your little papa means everything to me" Jungkook smiled and kissed me again "Where are your brothers?"

"With uncle Joon and uncle Jin. They needed weewee" she told us with a giggle

"Nayong come here!" We heard Nayeon shout. We let her down quickly and watched as she ran off.

"Congratulations guys. I am genuinely happy for you. You deserve each other" Yoongi spoke from behind us "I wish you all the happiness in the world"

"Thank you... it means a lot" I smiled and gave him a long hug.

Things between me and Yoongi are a lot better lately. It really helped that he has met someone but he is yet to introduce us, all we know is that he is happy. From the sound of it, this new guy sounds exactly like what Yoongi needs.

When I looked round again Jungkook had gone. After looking a little longer I found him being tackled by our three children, each of them climbing up him and giving kisses. I caught his eye and he winked and smiled at me, making me blush slightly.

I walked over to them, giving each of them a kiss, Jungkook two kisses but let's not call it favouritism. I felt Jungsoo tap my shoulder lightly whilst Jungkook held him, when I looked at him he had slight tears in his eyes

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked shocked and pulled him into my arms, Jungkook looked at him worried as well but made sure he had a good grip on Nayong and Minseok.

"I'm hungry" he said in the softest voice, knowing that I would still be able to hear him

"What kind of hungry?" I asked back quietly as well and watched as he pointed to my neck.

Last year we woke up to find all three of them with blue eyes and fangs. To say we were shocked is an understatement but we quickly gave them what their bodies were craving without a second thought. Once they were happy we did more research surrounding it.

From what we could see, when they reach the human age of 20 they will stop ageing completely and will become a full vampire. Right now they still have human elements since they are growing and have a normal heart beat.

"Magic hungry. My teeth hurt" he whimpered

"Okay, we'll get you some special food. What about you two? Are you hungry as well?" I asked and they both nodded, with all their eyes suddenly turning blue "okay okay, there are some pouches upstairs, try and hold back for five more minutes, don't look at anyone, pretend to sleep on our shoulders" they had gotten used to hiding this side to themselves in public, when we are at home they know they can be in either form they want since they are too young to completely control it right now.

Me and Jungkook were soon walking up to our hotel room, with three children 'sleeping' on our shoulders.

"Big Papa, it's starting to hurt" I heard Nayong whisper to Jungkook

"I know baby, just a few more minutes, we're almost in our room"

As soon as the door for our room opened I put Jungsoo down and ran to the bottle warmer we brought, I also pulled out three pouches of blood. We found a company who sell blood for growing vampire children. They claim that they have all the elements and minerals they need to be strong when they fully become vampires.

I put the pouches in the warmer and wait for a minute or two whilst Jungkook soothes them all, since they were getting upset and reckless with the pain in their teeth. As soon as the timer went off, all three heads snapped up to look at me, I smiled and pulled out the pouches and handed them to the grabby hands that came at me.

Once they were quiet and happily drinking the pouches with the straws I gave them to protect their clothes I crawled into Jungkook's arms. He immediately wrapped me up and pulled me in for a kiss.

The sound of our children getting the hunger under control, the feeling of Jungkook's breathing, the sensation of his fingers running through my hair, everything was making me realise how lucky I am. How blessed I am to have been Jungkook's smell almost 6 years ago. How if it wasn't for him, I may still be in a bad relationship with Yoongi, May have been single all this time. I may have ended up with someone who didn't love me even a slither as much as Jungkook does.

"Stop overthinking baby. I'm here, you're mine, I'm yours. We're married, have children. Why do you still doubt me?" He asked with a concerned face

"Because it all seems too good to be true" I replied and played with the new ring on my finger

"Well stop it because I lo-"

I woke up.

I sat up in bed shocked. My heart was beating fast, my palms were sweating and my breathing was uneven

"What..." I spoke to myself.

I looked around and saw the bed empty and cold. I looked at my hand and there was no ring. I looked around my room, I was in Tae's house. Not the beautiful house in the woods that Jungkook got.

Was that all a dream? It can't have been... it was amazing. Too amazing. Maybe it was a dream, nothing is that perfect.

I felt a sob ball up inside me, I had no strength to hold it in. I felt like I had lost a huge part of me, even if it was all fake... an illusion.

I heard giggles... my own ears heard giggles, giggles that I recognise. I climbed out of bed faster than my own legs could take me, I flung the bedroom door open and listened.

They happened again...

Minseok?

I had tears flowing down my face at this point, am I actually going crazy? Why can hear his giggles... it was just a dream...

I ran down the stairs and into the living room

I fell to the floor with the sight in front of me, more tears falling out of my eyes, sobs louder than ever

Jungkook was sat on the sofa with all three babies, all of them cuddled into him as they watched a film. They each had a blood pouch and straw, as well as a bowl of popcorn.

I legitimately crawled on the floor over to them, being too weak and shocked to do anything else. I could also sense Tae and Hoseok in the room as well but ignored them since all my attention right now is on the four beautiful people sat in front of me

"Papa, what's wrong with little papa?" Jungsoo asked.

I looked at them all and Nayong was looking at me worried with tears in her eyes

"Is he still sick?" Jungsoo asked

"I don't know..." Jungkook replied and sat on his knees in front of me, cupping my cheeks with his hands "baby... can you hear me? What's wrong?"

"You're real...?" I spoke, almost inaudibly gripping my hand around his, feeling the warmth of his skin, his desperate eyes looking for answers "I thought I imagined it all... you're real... why are we in Tae's? Where's my ring?"

"Baby... you got a really high fever during the wedding... you passed out and have been in and out of consciousness for a couple of days. You still feel warm but nothing compared to what it was. We are in Tae's because I need help looking after both you and the children and I took your ring off you to avoid any trapped nerves or blood clots forming. You didn't imagine anything, not one bit. We're married, we have children, I have your ring here in my pocket. You've just been sick the last few days that's all. Really really sick. I'm glad to see you up and out of bed though" he stretched out slightly and pulled the ring out, quickly placing it on my finger again. It fit perfect

"Can we go upstairs and be alone for a minute or two, I need to sort my head out..." I mumbled and saw him nod before quickly sweeping me up in his arms

Once we got upstairs I stumbled back into bed, pulling him with me.

"I'm sorry... I really thought I had imagined it all... that you weren't real" I rolled into his chest

"Don't apologise, I was just worried that's all, as long as you're okay. I'm here to look after you"

"Have you realised that this is the room it all started in? The room were we first had sex, first kissed, first admitted our feelings. Most of our firsts were in this room, on this bed"

"I did realise actually.. I really love you Jimin"

"I love you too" I smiled and kissed him softly

There was a quiet knock at the door and Jungkook mumbled 'come in'. The door opened to show three children looking worried with tears on their face. I rolled out of bed again and sat on the floor opening my arms for them. They all ran into me and gave kisses and hugs as much as they could.

Nayong placed her hand on my face, cupping my cheek

"Are you okay little papa?" She asked worry laced through her voice

"I'm going to be fine sweetie, I'm going to be absolutely fine" I smiled as I felt Jungkook join me on the floor, wrapping his arms and legs around me as our children all sat in front of us, smiling and giggling at the sight of me feeling better.

I love my life.

Finish

A/n

Thank you to everyone who has read this all the way through! Honestly, it means so much, I didn't even think I'd get a couple thousands reads when I first started it.

I do have a few plans for a new book, which is jikook, I just need to figure out parts of the storyline.

Follow me so you can be updated when I do start it.

I will also do a post on here when the first chapter/chapters are up.

Thank you once again💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.3K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
1.5K 91 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction 🧛 COMPLETED ✅ My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
348K 13.1K 26
"I can't protect you... I can't be the alpha you deserve" Werewolf Jikook au Mature content Smut- chapters will have a ~ next to them Strong language...
9.1K 428 18
Jungkook is a new vampire, pulled into the task of stopping a homicidal vampire on a spree up the coast. Being the only surviving victim he was trans...