House of Anubis: Reunion

By shadowspider

~ warning: this is actually cringy writing of fetus me so..~ Everyone in the Anubis house graduated and went... More

House of Anubis: Reunion!
Summer House
The Secret is Out
Sibuna Meets Again
Make and Renew
The Secrets Lie Beneath
Revealing
The Big Truth Can Sound Like a Lie
Going Somewhere but Nowhere
Continue?
Reflections Arena
Im Back!!!
Archery
Posession
Oh, Jerome
Buried Alive
Dream
Author's Note
Distraction
Protection
Amber's Arrival
Riddling
Unexpected Arrival
Back in the Tunnels
The Host and the Parasite
Keeping Them Separate
Flute of the Snake Charmer
Use of the Flute
Research
Preparation
Escaping the Room
The Bond
Going Out
Return to Anubis
Finding Joy
News Spread
Author's Note #2
Feelings
Argument
Truce
Talk About It
New Caretaker
Up in the Attic
Escape
Author's Note #3
Close Call
The Caretaker's Office
Truth Be Told
Confrontation
Problems All Around
Face to Face
Conversation
Carnival
Carnival Part 2
Pancakes
Set's Plot
False Note
Storm
Sibuna Meeting
Search Parties
Three Days Prior
Set the World on Fire part 1
Set the World on Fire part 2
Set the World on Fire part 3
Set the World on Fire part 4
Set the World on Fire part 5
Farewell
Author's Note
Author's Note(much, much later)
It's Acually Here!

Disappearance

1.8K 68 10
By shadowspider

Amber woke up and went to take a shower, as well as wash her face because no one could see her like this. No boy should be worth this many tears from her, at least, no one should know about them.

When Amber was leaving the bathroom, Nina was about to head downstairs.

"Oh, hi Amber. Wanna join me for breakfast?"

"Um, sure," Amber responded. She descended the stairs alongside Nina.

They went int the kitchen, and Amber grabbed a glass and the pitcher of orange juice. She was about to pour when the door shot open.

"Sup, girls," Alfie greeted.

"Alfie!" Amber dropped the pitcher onto the ground, causing it to shatter into a million pieces.

"Amber, watch out there's broken glass everywhere." Alfie hopped over the island and held Amber back.

Amber softened a bit, a bit glad to be greeted by Alfie's care again.

"Thanks, I'm fine," Nina groaned.

"I should clean this up-" Amber began.

"-no, allow me," Alfie butted-in. He grabbed the broom and dustpan and began sweeping.

Amber couldn't stop staring at Alfie. Alfie would still do anything for her is what coursed through her mind. Willow interrupted her thoughts as she came jumping into the kitchen with a plastic bat.

"Is everyone alright?!" she asked. "I heard shattering glass, and if there's a murderer in here, I'll get him!"

"Does it look like there's a murderer?" Amber questioned, annoyed.

"We're fine, thanks," Nina smiled.

Willow straightened up and took a deep breath. She nodded.

"Willow, get up here, now!" Joy yelled from the top stair.

"Gotta go. It must be urgent," Willow farewelled.

As she hurried out, Nina eyed Amber, and Alfie who was still on the ground.

As Alfie stood up and dropped the glass in the trash can, he asked, "What do you think they're up to?"

"Probably nothing," Nina stated.

But it wasn't nothing. Willow followed Joy into her room.

"'bridge between father and son', 'child of the revived', 'reawakened father'," Joy said.

"Yes, what we discussed yesterday," Willow replied. "Are you feeling alright Joy?"

"No, really. I think I solved these phrases. And they are in fact, people. Three different phrases describing three different people! Important people. Are you catching on?"

"Wait...no."

"The reawakened father is the Osirion. You see, Osiris was killed by Set, but his wife, Isis, revived him or reawakened him long enough to have a child with her."

"So...Eddie's going to be killed by Jerome-and then he's going to have a baby."

Joy moved on. "The child of the revived, was the child of Osiris. In other words, Horus. In other words, the Chosen One. And the Chosen One is Mara."

"So, Mara is Eddie's daughter. Wait till they find that out."

"Willow, please. Anyway, the bridge between father and son, which is the bridge between Osiris and Horus, should be Nina, who has a piece of the, both inside her."

"But I thought Nina was a girl. And Mara too. Wait, this is too much."

"Don't think too much about it Willow. But just know, Mara and Eddie are needed to defeat Set. And Nina holds the all seeing eye which has to be her locket, the Eye of Horus. So, I'm assuming she'll need to be present with that as well."

"And the crown with ostrich feathers? And the eleventh hour?"

"Well, I'm guessing the crown with ostrich feathers is a crown with ostrich feathers, and the eleventh hour is within the hour of eleven."

"Great, you solved it. Maybe we should get Fabian to check over your work now-"

"-Fabian? No."

"Joy, please. We need to tell someone else. It's not like we can just become the Osirion or Chosen One."

"But I want to solve something alone for once, and if I take them my information at the right time, maybe I'll prove to be Sibuna-material."

"Is that all you care about? Being part of a stupid group. If you hadn't noticed Joy, we have a group right here."

"Your right, I'm sorry. I'll take it to Fabian tonight. It'll be easier to get past Jerome as well."

Jerome was listening outside their door, with no one else in the house even knowing, probably not thinking about him at the moment. He said to himself, "Joy, who exactly is going to give that to Fabian?"

~~~~~
Late at night, Joy crept out her room with the papers in her hands. She made it to the bottom stairs when she heard a creaking of floor tiles in the kitchen. She crept forward, looking back at the boys' rooms and then back at the kitchen door.

"Hello?!" she whispered. "Hello?!"

She laid her hand on the door, about to push it open.

"Hello, Joy."

Joy shot up and twirled around. Jerome was standing there with his hands behind his back. His dimples showed as he smiled creepily at her.

"What're those in your hand?" he asked.

"I'm not afraid of you," Joy swallowed.

"Well, I don't expect you to be. I am your boyfriend, after all."

"Get away from me."

"I haven't moved an inch. Are you alright?" Jerome held out a hand, still a few feet away from her.

"No!" Joy screamed, even though Jerome wasn't near her. And then she began yelling, "Help! Help!"

~~~~~
Fabian shot up, hearing Joy's voice. He stumbled out of his covers, out of the bed, and opened his door as quickly as possible, running towards the main part of the house.

"Joy?" he questioned.

Eddie and Alfie also showed up out of their rooms. The girls were standing from the top floor.

"She's not in her room," KT told the boys looking from downstairs.

Alfie checked in the kitchen.

"Jerome," Eddie suddenly thought aloud.

The girls raced downstairs as the boys raced to Jerome's room. He was there, in his bed, pretending to read a comic with his flashlight.

"Oh, hi. Did I hear screaming?" Jerome asked.

Fabian left with the others, slamming the door closed. The three of them met back it all the waiting girls.

"Jerome had to do something, I know-"

Fabian was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell, and everybody immediately directed their heads towards the door they were right by, accompanied with gasps.

"Do you guys think it's Joy?" Patricia questioned.

"Are you saying Jerome locked her outside and rushed back to his room all casually?" Alfie asked. "Because I know it had something to do with Jerome."

"Or she ran outside to get away from Jerome, maybe?" Nina suggested.

"No. If she ran outside to get away from him, she would've slammed the door as a signal and she would've been in a hurry," Fabian analyzed. "And Jerome wouldn't just lock her out; he's possessed by a demon-god for Pete's sake. My bets are on that's not Joy."

"Then who could it be that could harm us?" Eddie asked. "Should we see who it is?"

"Are you suggesting we open the door?" Mara questioned.

The doorbell rang again.

"Don't open it," Amber vouched.

"Open it," Willow disagreed.

"What's the worst it can be?" Eddie suggested. "I'll open it."

Eddie gave a look to the others. He took a deep breath, and made his way to the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 7.9K 61
❝i think we might be connected.❞ Sixteen year old Ashley Adams has lived what one might call a normal life. Sure, she's been raised by her sister fo...
21K 642 20
Another year starts at Anubis and everyone is hoping for a mystery free year but unfortunately at Anubis there is a new mystery to solve and everythi...
34.4K 1.4K 60
"Hello. Nina here." Nina made a large breath on camera before proceeding. "I guess it would be quite an introduction to say that today is the day...I...
225K 6.9K 87
"Too much mystery is merely an annoyance. Too much adventure is exhausting. And a little terror goes a long way." ***** Once Amelia Edwards moves ba...