TVD GIF SERIES

By NightmareGuardian

As overused idea redone. More

Request
Stefan
Josette vs Kai Parker
Katherine
Elijah
Cade
Damon
Abby
Kol

Caroline

258 2 0
By NightmareGuardian

Name: Josephine
Species: Doesn't matter
Mood: Vengeful
Scenario: Kai killed you and Caroline is making him pay.
Clip, Long, or Short: Clip
Sexual or Not: Not
Anything else: Caroline is pissed!!!

~~

Caroline watched Kai flit down some stairs after where he thought the twins were. She grabbed a random object and followed him. She was a more experienced vampire so she could sneak up on him.

He was about to kill Alaric when she made her moved.

Caroline sped forward and shoved what she now realized to be an axe in the back of his head. "That's for Jo!" She dragged him upstairs to beat her frustration out of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
84K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.1M 44.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...