Admit It (BoyxBoy)

By xCOOKIExCRUMBSx

Lucas Zenan is a normal guy, going to a normal school, with normal friends and family. But what happens when... More

Admit It (BoyxBoy)
Chapter 2: My Angel
Chapter 4: My Little Sister and Her Friends
Chapter 5- Please Stop
Chapter 6 - Yeah. Bella is my Girfriend...?
Chapter 7 - Kidnapped
Chatper 8 - I Promise
Chapter 9 - Mates?
Chapter 10 - What a Day.
Chapter 11 - Part 1
Chapter 11- Part 2
Chapter 12 - To Be The Rain
Chapter 13 - Not That I'd Want To.
Chapter 14 - Together.
Chapter 15 - It Varies.
Descriptions- PLEASE READ AND GIVE ME YOUR OPINION
Chapter 16 - Finally

Chapter 3 - After Five Years? Really?

56.4K 1.8K 593
By xCOOKIExCRUMBSx

*Luke's P.O.V.*

I sat through my entire class, unable to remove Derek from my mind. How his strong hand felt holding mine, how his eyes changed color when looking at me, how he made my heart skip a beat every time he spoke...

I sighed walking out of my last class, Astronomy. I made my way to my locker, putting my books away and grabbing my iPod.

As I started down the hall, I heard someone screech, "LUCAS ZENAN, ALSO KNOWN AS LUKE, STOP RIGHT NOW, AND LET YOUR BEST-EST FRIEND CATCH UP WITH YOU!" Bella ran up to me, lacing her arm with mine, flipping her long light brown hair to the side with her other hand.

"Why, hello to you, too." I said, locking elbows with her. We started skipping down the hall and to the caff.

She asked, "So, My Fluffy Friend, what classes did you have so far?"

Thinking about Derek again, I sighed. "Mrs. Beverly math second period, and Mr. Clarke Astronomy third. How about you?"

She sighed dreamily. "Mr. Clarke second period, then, gym third, and there is this new guy, and he is good enough to eat! Yum!" She put on her daydream face, and looked up sort of, and her eyes glazed over. She's talking about Derek.

"He's in my second period class and my homeroom. I invited him to eat with us." She snapped out of her daze, and looked at me, bouncing up and down in place.

"Really? Oh my God, that is so cool!" She kissed my cheek, and hugged me, way too tight.

"Bella, air...." She let go and smiled big at me.

"Sorry. I'm just excited." I rolled my eyes.

"No, really?" She lightly punched my arm, and started running, pulling me with her to the cafeteria. Someone is excited to see Derek...

We went in and I went to our table, reserving the seats for everyone, even Derek. Nick and Ariana came over, Ari looking sad, and Nick looking a little mad. Hey. That rhymed.

"Hey, guys. Ari, what's wrong?" I asked them. I've known these two since freshman year, and even then they were inseparable. They were friends as long as Bella and I have been friends, so that's pretty long. Anyone can see Nick is in love with Ariana, but she is just plain oblivious.

Nick pulled out her chair and helped her sit, then sat next to her, across from me. "John cheated on her. They broke up." He patted her back. Her now ex-boyfriend, John Williams, was with her, what? Five years? And he cheated? The bastard. I shot up from my chair, and went around the table, bringing Ari into a big hug. She sobbed into my shirt and held on tightly. I knew Nick didn't mind me hugging her because I have confronted him on liking her and have told him to go for it. Ari was really pretty, with dark curly brown-ish black hair running down her back, a curvy body though she was short, and hazel eyes that changed from brown to green in different lighting. Her pale skin contradicted her dark hair, making her look absolutely exotic. Nick was almost her exact opposite; sun-kissed skin, muscular, tall (but not as tall as I am) light brown hair, dark brown, almost black, eyes... But opposites attract. And, anyone can confirm this, they would make a cute couple.

"Oh my gosh, Ari, I'm so sorry." I rocked her a little. She was crying, and I need to comfort her.

"Luke, I would be sorry for John, I'm gonna whoop that boy's ass," Nick said, rubbing Ari's back. I let go of her, and held her in front of me, and looked into her eyes.

"Ari, if he comes near you without your permission, you have to tell either me or Nick; got it?" She nodded, and wiped away some stray tears. Nick put his arm around her as I made my way back to my seat.

Bella finally came over, lunch in hand. "Oh my God, Ari, are you okay? Were you crying?" She set down her tray, and sat in the seat on the other side of Ari.

Nick explained again, "The bastard was cheating on her." Bella facial expression was mixed; shocked, pissed, and sympathetic.

She gasped, "That jackass! After five fucking years?" Nick nodded. Ariana sighed sadly.

Then I remembered Derek. He should be here soon.

As if on cue, Derek appeared and sat right next to me and threw his arm around me. He squeezed me tightly; tentatively, I raised my arms and wrapped them around him. I swear to God I felt him sniff my hair. I pulled back, to see the questioning stares of my friends. Bella raised an eyebrow at me and shrugged. "Nick, Ari, Bells, this is Derek. He's new, and I thought he'd like to sit with us. Derek, this is Bella, Nick and Ariana." I pointed at each of them when I said their names. I moved so Derek didn't have his arm around me anymore. I blushed, yet again, in front of Derek.

Derek smiled politely at them, and said, "Hey."

Nick looked at him suspiciously before holding out his hand for Derek to shake. "Hey."

Bella waved happily and said, "Hey! We have gym together!" She twirled a strand of her hair. That was a tell-tale sign that she was interested. Inwardly sighing, I looked over at Ariana. Her eyes were still red, but they weren't as puffy. She tentatively said, "Hi..."

Derek scooted his chair closer to mine, and put his arm around me again, sort of like how Nick's arm was around Ari-- just more protective and less worried. I tried shrugging him off-- he tightened his grip in retaliation. I felt so... safe in his arms. He put his lips to my ear and whispered so only I heard, "Let's go somewhere private, okay, Angel? I wanna spend some time alone with you..." Did he just call me "Angel"?

I gulped loudly, preparing to tell him no, when Nick saved me. "So, Derek, where are you from?" I sent him a grateful look and turned to heard Derek's answer.

"I moved here with a lot of my... friends from Florida. It's way hotter there." Why did he pause after 'friends'?

Nick asked, "Then why didn't you want to sit with any of them?"

He shrugged, and looked at me. "Personal reasons."

I grabbed the apple off Bella's tray, giving her my best puppy-dog eyes. I heard a sigh, and looked over at Derek who had a dreamy look in his eyes. I bit my lip, and saw how he watched, his eyes going dark.

Ari and Derek engaged into their own conversation, probably about John. Bella started devouring her food, barely swallowing. I know not to interrupt her while she is eating. I glanced at Derek, and-- surprise surprise-- he was staring at me. I'm not gay-- at least I don't think I am. So why did it feel so... right when Derek and I touch? Why did he make my heart beat faster, and make me feel so warm inside? Why did I feel so connected to him?

...

After lunch it turned out that I had one class with Bella and one with Ariana. After class, I headed to my locker, and when I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I knew immediately who it was.

Derek.

I turned around. "Hi..." I blush; this time I didn't have a good reason to.

He smiled, and said lowly, "Hey, Angel..."

I thought, "Angel"? Really?

"Um... What's up?" I said to him. He shrugged, throwing his arm around me and started walking us in the direction I walking before. I stopped struggling; it didn't do any good. I stopped him by my locker and got my books.

He responded, "I was just wondering, if--" He got cut off by Bella walking over, yelling in her normal manner, "LUKE-Y-KINS, I'M READY TO BE DRIVEN HOME!" Derek chuckled, and turned towards her. "Hi, Bella."

"DEREK! How are you on this fine day?" She twirled her hair again. I worry about that girl sometimes.

"I was just asking Luke something." He said coolly, leaning his head into the crook of my neck, taking a deep breath. I froze at the contact, then shivered slightly. Bella stopped twirling her hair, then smirked and beamed at us.

"What were you asking him?" She asked way too innocently.

Derek lightly kissed my neck. I shivered at the sparks that shot through my body. "Only if he wanted to hang out right now." I slipped away from his hold before I got too comfortable and didn't want him to let go.

"Um. I can't, I'm picking up my sister and her friends, driving Bella home, and then I need to watch the kids. Sorry. We better go." I grabbed Bella's arm and rushed us down the hall and out to the parking lot, ignoring Derek's calls. We hopped into my car, and started to drive to Zoe's school.

"So, you gonna tell what all that was about?" Bella after a little while of silence.

I said softly, "I don't even know." She looked over at me.

"What do you mean?" She looked genuinely curious.

"Well, I dunno... he just keeps... staring at me, and... wanting to spend time with me, and... holding me..." I bit my lip and focus my eyes on the road infront of me. Bella brightened.

"He totally likes you!" I sighed.

Yeah, riiight...

*Author's Note*

Thanks for reading :)

-Crumbs

I like the description of Nick and Ariana.

- Cookie

Well, thank you Cookie :P

--Crumbs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 1.9K 15
Kian is the new boy to school. He seems very shy and no one knows anything about him. Kian hopes to get through his final year in peace but little do...
83.9K 3.4K 16
Kyi has never been normal, and never will be. One he is a magician, and two, he is gay. Magicians aren't suppose to fall in love with mortals, but th...
761 35 23
What happens when you fall in love with someone?When that someone has been your best friend since birth? When that some one is a guy and you're a guy...
23.6K 798 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...